PDA

View Full Version : Asking for miracle!!

sage
February 25, 2004, 01:16 AM
We need miracle, Magic. Supreme authority can show us his magic to get our first win. Everything is possible with a little touch of miracle. Let our players have the courage, understanding and willingnes towards the upcomming game. They worked hard to come where BD cricket is today.With a little touch of miracle they will be able to uphold the honor not only for themselves but for all of us who are wishing them well. May allmighty show us the light of his magic.

Carte Blanche
February 25, 2004, 02:53 AM
Finally the sage has spoken, and a victory has been allocated for Bangladesh. Don't worry bro, we will win the 2nd test. Definitely :)

sage
February 25, 2004, 08:32 AM
Come on Hopeful!! Declare your wishes. Be humble in asking. Surly you will be heard.:)

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by sage]

SS
February 25, 2004, 08:40 AM
BD will win after 5 yrs if they correct their way of thinking and play straight...no miracle will help the team.

sage
February 25, 2004, 09:59 AM
Any other hopefull!! Please optimistic post only. .:)

billah
February 25, 2004, 09:03 PM
Wishing for a thorough thrashing of Heath & Co & an uncharacteristic show of guts and performance from our team.

Optimist
February 25, 2004, 09:43 PM
Hope this time we won't get disappointed! Hope there won't be any post-game blue! Hope each batsmen will play each delivey thinking he will play it to the best of his ability! Each bowler will bowl every delivery thinking he can get his batsmen! Even if none of the wishes come true, I will still keep hoping! Hope is the only thing we have!!!

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Optimist]

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Optimist]

deshibhai
February 25, 2004, 09:51 PM
I would actually disagree. I don't think we would need a miracle to win against this Zimb team. I think we would just need five days of calm, level-headed work from our team...that really should be enough for at least a draw. I don't think our current team is all that far behind the Zimb team w/o Streak, Blig, and co. With Masri on the team and without the usual concentration problems that seem to plague our players, I might even have been tempted to think of us as favorites against this Zimbo team.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by deshibhai]

sage
February 25, 2004, 11:22 PM
injuries riddle Zimbabwe!

cricinfo (http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2004/FEB/078346_ZIMBDESH2003-04_25FEB2004.html)

Upal
February 25, 2004, 11:24 PM
the weather forecast is not good for this test match...thunderstorms forecasted for each of the next 5 days :(

AsifTheManRahman
February 26, 2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by sage
Any other hopefull!! Please optimistic post only. .:)

Our bowlers will reap through the Zimbo batting order like a tiger tearing off the flesh of its prey...and then our batsmen will give their bowlers such a beating that they will never be able to show their faces in international cricket anymore...

Does that sound optimistic enough...?

:lol::lol::lol:

reinausagi
February 26, 2004, 01:45 AM
Asif Bhai:

Optimistic is one thing, you sound positively Ammit-istic!;)

SS
February 26, 2004, 07:47 AM
enought of miracle..now with the help of mother nature's miracle we will get a draw thatz nice ...
i am optimistic but not about the team so sage you telling me not to post comments over here??

Rubu
February 26, 2004, 08:12 PM
in schools in usa, when kids do a group work, teachers assigned one of them to be critic. he/she will think everything doutbfully and will try to find mistakes/wrongs in it. it helps other to be right..........
our critic is SS.
keep going, we need a passimist to see that we are not going too wild on opmistic dream

sheshprohor
February 26, 2004, 08:55 PM
Here is my wish......

I am urging for 2 more days of rains.....1/2 day for the outfield to get dried up. Then excite Heath with some bashing remarks like Morhum Hooks...and lets play 2 one day matches in 90+45=135 overs. We will win.

Eventhough if we won't win...we at least have a practice for our one-day series.

And.....no...I am not into drugs...

Prohor

FaltuRidwanBhai
February 27, 2004, 12:38 AM
jaihok,
amar mone hoi jolpona kolpona onek hoyeche. akhon mone hoi amader realistic duniyay fire asha uchit. karon jolpona kolponar folafol kintu khub bhalo hoi na. ete kintu mon aro kharap hoi beshi. we should not expect too much from our players. we should first understand their ability and expect according to it.

sage
February 27, 2004, 07:07 AM
FRB good to see you man!!

sage
February 27, 2004, 07:10 AM
If you cannot even wish it, How can you acheive it.??:-/

SS
February 27, 2004, 07:54 AM
thank you AgentSmith...you guyz need me ... a fan who will make u guys irrirated with comments...over here all are die heart fan of BD team...for me I am realistic...I want to ignite the fire that will burn oneday...so I have to be outcast...like without you there is no Matrix without my comments you will have only good funs ;):cool: remember A**t, because of him you guyz gathered together and took this site so far remaining together ..so I wont stop ..If I hurt you guyz let me know I will leave this forum but I won't change my opinion..I apologize for it but I think Agent Smith got me..I am also part of this Matrix..lolz

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by SS]

sage
February 28, 2004, 10:58 PM
weather is helping us..

sage
March 5, 2004, 09:06 AM
Need Miracle for ODI series.Honor is very important to us. Let us uphold our honor.

SS
March 5, 2004, 10:03 AM
it will be a history...a new era if Bd team can win...just a win..in the book of cricket ppl will read about it..It will be a speical one..like ppl will read about Srilanka's worldcup win in all coming years...the eyes of Aravinda..the pull shot of him against McGrath...Tilakaranthe fighting spirit and Arjuna's great captancy...is there in cricket history and will be appreciated all the time...this win of BD will be also one of those great chapters in history. BD boys don't let it go, you can do this. You have to create this chapter..there's no excuse.

sage
March 10, 2004, 01:46 PM
Thank you!! Thank you!! for giving our players the vission to achieve a win!!:):fanflag:

Rubu
March 10, 2004, 01:48 PM
whatmore said this win was no fluke. i second him. this is no miracle either. we earned every run of it. every single wicket of it.

sage
May 19, 2004, 03:58 AM
God let them play their best game!!:flag:

billah
May 19, 2004, 04:09 AM

& here I thought you were gonna pray for rain, the only miracle that works to save us from yet another defeat...:P

sage
May 25, 2004, 04:21 PM
Let them have resolve,concentration and mental strength.:)

WI2debone
May 26, 2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by billah

& here I thought you were gonna pray for rain, the only miracle that works to save us from yet another defeat...:P

:-/:lol:

Huda
May 26, 2004, 06:41 AM
we will win every single test we play, and beat the aussies by an innings and 318 runs :lol:

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Huda]