PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Bhais

ZimSlog
August 19, 2011, 07:44 AM
I just thought I should take this opportunity thank you guys for giving me a great time right here on BCF. I have really enjoyed being around you, learning about BD and just being ZimSlog, but everything must come to an end. After the 5th ODI, I'm going to stop posting on this forum and ZimSlog will go into hibernation. I'm sure many of you want to know who I am and I am going to tell you everything about me. I am using a phone with small memory so I'm to continue on the next post...

Tigers_eye
August 19, 2011, 07:58 AM
You can still time to time visit us and say hello.

Best of wishes. Congrats on winning the series. The next one should not be pretty :) (at home).

ZimSlog
August 19, 2011, 08:02 AM
From what you know, ZimSlog is a 34 year old married man who probably is a BDeshi faking a Zimbo ID. ZimSlog also loves BDeshi women and wants to marry one despite the fact that he is already married. The real me is very different from ZimSlog. Here goes... my real name is Nigel Benjamin. I am a 19 year old A'Level student(yes I'm still going to school like Banglaguy!) from Harare. Unlike ZimSlog, I'm a quiet and reserved lad who doesn't talk as much... to be continued in the next post...

ZimSlog
August 19, 2011, 08:14 AM
I am currently taking Maths, Physics and Chemistry and in October I'll sit for my final exams. I hope to become a RICH engineer and one day visit Bangladesh and who knows I might still marry that Deshi girl hey?! I would've loved to stay on this forum, but with tough exams coming up I have to concentrate on my books. I will definitely miss all of you from Banglaguy, Night_wolf, WarWolf, the cow(goru), the donkey(gadha), Bunjee Kom and all y'all...continued on next post...

Night_wolf
August 19, 2011, 08:23 AM
hey man what happened?..dont totally go away..visit us sometimes..atleast in the forget cricket section when we dont have a BD-Zim series

ZimSlog
August 19, 2011, 08:25 AM
This doesn't mean ZimSlog is dead. I always visit from time to time as a guest and if BD are playing drop in a good wish or two, but I'll definitely be back next year in full swing during the 'Revenge Series'. Thank you for giving me a great time on your forum. I also have to tell you this, I'm on 6 other forums, but the posts I have made on all of these forums combined are not even half of those I've made on BCF. I wish y'all well in your endeavours and I hope that all of you will be praying for me. Keep on supporting your cricket and everything will eventually move in the right direction...Yours, Nigel Benjamin AKA ZimSlog.

ahnaf
August 19, 2011, 09:21 AM
We'll miss you..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

BANFAN
August 19, 2011, 09:47 AM
This doesn't mean ZimSlog is dead. I always visit from time to time as a guest and if BD are playing drop in a good wish or two, but I'll definitely be back next year in full swing during the 'Revenge Series'. Thank you for giving me a great time on your forum. I also have to tell you this, I'm on 6 other forums, but the posts I have made on all of these forums combined are not even half of those I've made on BCF. I wish y'all well in your endeavours and I hope that all of you will be praying for me. Keep on supporting your cricket and everything will eventually move in the right direction...Yours, Nigel Benjamin AKA ZimSlog.

Don't we still have a match left?

And be here on international section while we follow Zim-Pak and Zim-WI ahead ...

idrinkh2O
August 19, 2011, 09:55 AM
Hi Nigel! :wave:

I knew it;)

tichamboenda/tichambokusiyai for now...We'll see ya in the future.
Good luck with your studies and final exams in October. Wish you all the best...and hey, don't forget to visit us!

:big_hug:

ps. do well on your exam. No worries...we'll find you a deshi girl;)

revolver
August 19, 2011, 11:29 AM
Although I ddnt get along with you. You will be missed and do visit us often. And don't take anything bad from our little argument in the 3rd ODI :D
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Boomerang
August 19, 2011, 11:45 AM
Lets have a grp hug b4 u leave. but i didnt understand why you were disguising. u r fine the way u r... Ur stay in bc would have been much more enjoyable if you were transparent.

Habib
August 19, 2011, 01:26 PM
Pretty interesting character you are Nigel:P Anyhow I echo others- you should definitely visit BCF time to time even when there is no BD-Zim series:cool: Best of luck to you for the future Zimslog bhai:)

ZimSlog
August 19, 2011, 03:14 PM
Lets have a grp hug b4 u leave. but i didnt understand why you were disguising. u r fine the way u r... Ur stay in bc would have been much more enjoyable if you were transparent.

Man trust me, the real me is mighty boring. Being ZimSlog kinda made things interesting for me and I'm sure it was for you too :-)

AMD128
August 19, 2011, 06:48 PM
We'll miss you man. It was great to have you here. Do visit sometime & Best of luck with your exams. :)

bujhee kom
August 19, 2011, 07:49 PM
Hohohoh Goodbye..? Huhh? Fotkabazi...Zimslog this is some Bangla for you...

Translate this...

"ZimSlog tumi boro dushto, Mia tumi shudhu kulluk kulluk koro...tomar pachai bari ditey chai....hehehehehe..." Koi jaiba mia...asho asho boisha thako miah tumi chara BC jombey naa!

ZimSlog bro, you are Banglacricket.com!

Naimul_Hd
August 19, 2011, 08:37 PM
Ei je amader Zimslog bhai Urfe

Nigel Benjamin Chasunda

https://www.facebook.com/chasunda

:)

bujhee kom
August 19, 2011, 09:38 PM

Nigel Benjamin Chasunda

Arrreey says Nigel Bengamin Chasunda is interested in both men and women, ghotonata ki? Hhahaha you are one busy man ZimSlog bhai!!....hhhmmm accha no probelm babostha ekta kora jabey konorokomey!

Tigers_eye
August 19, 2011, 10:22 PM

ps. do well on your exam. No worries...we'll find you a deshi girl;)
The key is doing well in Exam. Otherwise no girl. Pure deshi mentality. Doctor or Engineer. :)

ZimSlog
August 20, 2011, 01:46 AM

Nigel Benjamin Chasunda

Gee, this is not me. I don't have a facebook account for now. I'll create one in the future :-)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

goru
August 20, 2011, 02:30 AM
I rate this goodbye thread 4/10. Not enough drama.

kalpurush
August 20, 2011, 03:47 AM
I rate this goodbye thread 4/10. Not enough drama.
4 & 1/2 from me! :)

al-Sagar
August 20, 2011, 04:24 AM
i hope you will be back in this forum when BD are playing with ZIM again .... .... ....

and if u ever come to bangladesh you can watch a cricket game with us, i will arrange game tickets for you.

WarWolf
August 20, 2011, 05:39 AM
I am really happy that I met you here Nigel. You are such a nice person. :)

Please visit us and drop a few words when you get time.

Tigers_eye
August 20, 2011, 06:57 AM
"ZimSlog tumi boro dushto, Mia tumi shudhu kulluk kulluk koro...Laila'r phone number'ta diyo tho.

simon
August 20, 2011, 07:39 AM
i hope you will be back in this forum when BD are playing with ZIM again .... .... ....

and if u ever come to bangladesh you can watch a cricket game with us, i will arrange game tickets for you.

ar plane tickets?

al-Sagar
August 20, 2011, 08:48 AM
ar plane tickets?

the girl ZimSlog is chasing

ZimSlog
August 21, 2011, 09:28 AM
I guess it's goodbye then. ciao...

AhmedN
August 21, 2011, 09:37 AM
I guess it's goodbye then. ciao...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Zimslog...you said goodbye..then came back again!:-/

Say goodbye again..and come back again..I like your posts.

Banglaguy
August 21, 2011, 12:36 PM
See... I am the face of BC, I was the only one to get a mention :D

I'll miss you man, good luck, and may Allah guide (even though, you know...).

simon
August 22, 2011, 12:10 PM
See... I am the face of BC, I was the only one to get a mention :D

I'll miss you man, good luck, and may Allah guide (even though, you know...).

autopilot.

Farewell Zimslog but do visit us time to time, BD-Zim are good friends u know :)