PDA

View Full Version : Runs for Suman


Nijhum
February 25, 2004, 12:52 PM
Lets guess: how many runs Suman will put on his first innings:

SS
February 25, 2004, 12:54 PM
another duck
or max 30.
50+(if the ball gets old and he is lucky!)

Rubu
February 25, 2004, 01:05 PM
look at the graph below. its sumons runs in last 9 innings. see, its like periodic. first, a run, then, going down, and then going up again (doesn't matter how small that is). so, to fill in the blank using the old patern, its time for him to score. and because he had all the ducks, its time for him to score big. add all the runs he was supposed to get in last 3 innings. add them togather. i see a century.

c:\sumanruns.jpg



[Edited on 25-2-2004 by AgentSmith]

reverse_swing
February 25, 2004, 01:34 PM
200+ this time:fanflag:

oracle
February 25, 2004, 01:40 PM
I am really surprised with his 2 ducks. I thought he would like the Zim conditions and he does have a good avg against Zims which goes to show the human factor spoiling things up. I hope he scores big.

Nijhum
February 25, 2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
try this link to see the picture. it might work:
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/403ce4cc_9631/bc/My+Documents/sumanruns.jpg?bfrlOPABgwpS2nMu

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by AgentSmith]

nope it doesn't work either

billah
February 25, 2004, 02:18 PM
Yesterday, vs. Sri Lanka, Australia lost 2 quick wickets. The skipper came in & quickly regrouped the team. In our 1st test, we actually looked "bad" only once, just for a brief period, helped by a 40% wrong decesions by the umps. Our players need the mental ability to match their tempo with the condition of each game at a given time. Considering Bashar's overall batting style, with his lucky, rash shots to start off with, with lack of style & footwork, I don't expect exemplary skipper's innings coming from him in future; specially if he remains the captain. This may be too much for him to deal with. I wonder if he feels happier at all as the skipper.

Then again, I don't know who else can lead the team from the front. I hope he proves me wrong, comes out of his shell, & produces a decent performance.

Rubu
February 25, 2004, 02:18 PM
the link had the same graph as the one i can see now with the posting. can't u see it? that would be wierd. in that case, its out of my had, an operator might be able to fix it.

Rubu
February 25, 2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by billah
Yesterday, vs. Sri Lanka, Australia lost 2 quick wickets. The skipper came in & quickly regrouped the team. In our 1st test, we actually looked "bad" only once, just for a brief period, helped by a 40% wrong decesions by the umps. Our players need the mental ability to match their tempo with the condition of each game at a given time. Considering Bashar's overall batting style, with his lucky, rash shots to start off with, with lack of style & footwork, I don't expect exemplary skipper's innings coming from him in future; specially if he remains the captain. This may be too much for him to deal with. I wonder if he feels happier at all as the skipper.

Then again, I don't know who else can lead the team from the front. I hope he proves me wrong, comes out of his shell, & produces a decent performance.

hay billah, we were just started to build bubbles of dreams when u burst them, and now we're facing reality again. come, join us. we'll dream, even if we get broken heart again. :fanflag: we keep dreaming.

rassel
February 25, 2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by rezwan1977
200+ this time:fanflag:

AsifTheManRahman
February 25, 2004, 04:32 PM
Might be lower than that

SS
February 25, 2004, 04:48 PM
you guys dream too much come to the reality...we won't be able to score even 200+ in both innings...and Zimbos will score tons 400+ and 300+ in both innings. THere is no away we can avoid the defeat.

Navarene
February 25, 2004, 04:50 PM
Is SS an impostor?

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Navarene]

AsifTheManRahman
February 25, 2004, 09:18 PM
Looks like Smith changed his pic after Ridwan bhai complained it gave him a head ache...;)

reinausagi
February 26, 2004, 01:59 AM
Nijhum wrote:


Lets guess: how many runs Suman will put on his first innings:


To answer his question, I think sumon will score 1 run in the first inning, and 99* in the second.

Nijhum
February 26, 2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by reinausagi
Nijhum wrote:


Lets guess: how many runs Suman will put on his first innings:


Will that be in order to invalidate the question (as the question mentioned runs, and not run)? That would be too bad of a smartness from captain.

To answer his question, I think sumon will score 1 run in the first inning, and 99* in the second.

reinausagi
February 26, 2004, 02:09 AM
Nijhum:

I'm sorry, didn't mean to invalidate anything. I hereby revise my estimate for the first innning from '1 run' to '1 runs'.

Thanks,

:D

Nijhum
February 26, 2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by reinausagi
Nijhum:

I'm sorry, didn't mean to invalidate anything. I hereby revise my estimate for the first innning from '1 run' to '1 runs'.

Thanks,

:D

U needed not to be sorry, I was mentioning to captain

Hasib
February 26, 2004, 04:16 AM
what will happen will happen...