PDA

View Full Version : nepal performance

mrnepal2001
February 25, 2004, 11:33 PM
what do u think of nepal's performance in world cup.i will call it erratic.freak win against s.africa but real sucker punch against the scots.they didn' play consistently.scots needed 45 in last 5 overs.nepal blew their chance for semis.i just hope they dont lose very badly against aussies

chinaman
February 26, 2004, 12:54 AM
Nepal's performance has been encouraging so far. Why they blew it against Scotts? Fatigue might might have played some role.

cricket_freak
February 26, 2004, 01:13 AM
Fatigue, yeah it could have been the reason or it could have been complacency.

AGC
February 26, 2004, 01:14 AM
Do you know the latest score cricket freak? (NP-AUS) Thanks.

cricket_freak
February 26, 2004, 01:16 AM
Nepal 154 in 50 overs.

AsifTheManRahman
February 26, 2004, 01:21 AM
pretty good when ur playing against the aussies

billah
February 26, 2004, 02:49 PM
A good fight with the ball too. Go Nepal!

Rubu
February 26, 2004, 08:07 PM
cricket freak, nepals performance has to call good, but unlucky. looking at the scots' previous results (and also nepal's) there were no reason that napels lose to scots. i think it happend because, anything and everything is possible in cricket on a given day. overall, i beileve napel has shown the message that they are coming to the cricket world. by the way, i believe icc cup is still continuous. how is napel's performance there?

FaltuRidwanBhai
February 27, 2004, 12:33 AM
well to the nepalese members of this forum:
congratulations once again. well i guess nepal played too good only na! wonderful perfomance also na. they have improved a lot. i think nepal soon will be able to play in the world cup. unfortunately they are out from the world cup. however, they have good i think way further than expected. good job also na. keep up the spirit only na.

cRow
March 7, 2004, 01:47 PM
we need another country from south east asia, go nepal, go kenya to hell....

capslock
March 8, 2004, 12:04 AM
Apparently Nepal is ahead of Kenya in becoming a Test Playing nation.

Hasib
March 8, 2004, 04:13 AM
:lol: That us great... the Kenyans r too arrogent anyway.