PDA

View Full Version : Lets not be surprised.

kkakash
February 28, 2004, 07:48 PM
Come on folks it should come to no surprise that Bangladesh has batting trouble. Bd is know for that!!

When we do poorly, why is everyone so surprise of our lack of runs, we have consistantly under performed for the past 2 years now.

In order to creat a win, not only Bd has to improve but improved much more than the opponent. It is as simple as that. So just because you feel that Bd has improved does not assure a win.

anyway, most you of deep down already what the outcome of ths tour will be, so please do not act surprise.

And most of all, when i post something negative about our team, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!:mad:

excuse my icons::fire::flag::bird::drool::cool2::o

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by kkakash]

Rubu
February 28, 2004, 07:59 PM
we are not surprised. we are upset. there is a difference. and it could be hard for u to understand, but there are some situation, where its hard to deal with. no doubt, we all know what are our chances. still we get upset because hope for the best. and again, its not alwasy the opponents that keeps us in trouble. its our top or middle order batsman that create the trouble. i mean playing rackless or doing unnecessary things and so on. and thats what makes us upset. not really surprised.