PDA

View Full Version : Nafis to Zimba

pagol-chagol
March 1, 2004, 12:39 PM
Lets raise money to buy him a ticket. He is our future. Give him all the experience and exposure possible. :fire:

pagol-chagol
March 1, 2004, 12:40 PM
after the plate final (obviously)

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 1, 2004, 02:43 PM
nafis ke niye ebhabe kintu moja korar kono karon nai. nafis kintu royeche medha. royeche skill. jetar obhab sheta hochhe experience. amar mone hoi take aro kichu erokom onurdho tournament ba A team a newa uchit. karon nafis ke akhoni jatiyo dol a nile kintu hite biporit hote pare. because i think before taking him to the real game he should have more experience with the smaller teams so that he can gain more experience. dannabad.

Beamer
March 1, 2004, 03:12 PM
It will be interesting to see the make up of the ODI team. We gotta get kapali in there, though not sure at whose expense. Mushfiq and Rana deserve to be in the one day squad more so than in a test match. Ashraful has opened the innings before in ODI and I am for him doing that again. The new dynamics of ODI game requires your premium stroke players to open the innings and score quickly. Ashraful, fits that billing and he has opened before. I am not sure who will be axed? hannan or Shahriar? I am against bringing nafis in here right now and after the debacle of the last England series, a more prudent and patience strategy is required for him.

pagol-chagol
March 1, 2004, 04:19 PM
You got it right FRB. We need to give him as much experience as possible. But where? Against kids who obviously are not as talented as the group he will soon face. He needs the best trainings from the best coaches possible. If he is big headed his pride will take a hitting. If he is incapable he will take the Ashraful route. Why is saving him a good idea. Let him learn it in the battlefield. Let him get Whitmore before he gets sick of the team and leaves. One of these days Ash and Nafis could click and we could post a formidable total. - for a change.

Rubu
March 1, 2004, 06:51 PM
I agree with FRV. hay, we don't have any deficit of talent. what we really lack, is performers. so, lets not look for talent first. first, learn how to use the talents. the team we have is good now. we just need to make sure all the team players get enough chance to prove themselves. if they can perform to their ability. we won't need anything else. we've to figure out how to do that.