PDA

View Full Version : I have joined a rare club

Hasib
March 2, 2004, 03:35 AM
I have now 1000 posts. Only 11 members have 1000+ posts. Mind you, 4 of them actually has 2000+.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Hasib]

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 2, 2004, 12:26 PM
congratulations hasib bhai. apnake kintu onek onek shubechha. ashole kintu amio ato point korte shokkhom hoi nee. asha kori apni aro post lekhben ebong khub shighroi apni 2000 point club ar shodoshho hoye jaben. tokhon kintu oboshhoi akta party diben amader jonno. dannabad.

Orpheus
March 2, 2004, 02:29 PM
Do you know how funny your post is??

oracle
March 2, 2004, 02:33 PM
Hasib was trying to say a "rare" club, right. Hasib, quickly edit your title before people laugh their heads off.:D

Synchronicity: Now I have the same no. of posts as Orph; Both our handles are greek mythic figures; I joined the board exactly (to the date, 7/25/03) 1 year after Orph; and it is happening after his above post. Coincidence or freak accident?:P

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by oracle]

Rubu
March 2, 2004, 05:18 PM
i think he did it on purpose. a rear club looks more attention getting than a rare club. interesting to see position of changing one 'e' can have sach a interesting meaning change.

Hasib
March 4, 2004, 03:22 AM
On purpose? Rare is still interesting. By the way... all the other 1000+s and the 2000+s must be fealing insulted!!!

Sami
March 4, 2004, 07:43 AM
i dont think it was an intentional move... but oh well... its all good...

congrats Hasib :)

Nasif
March 4, 2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by oracle
Hasib was trying to say a "rare" club, right. Hasib, quickly edit your title before people laugh their heads off.:D

Synchronicity: Now I have the same no. of posts as Orph; Both our handles are greek mythic figures; I joined the board exactly (to the date, 7/25/03) 1 year after Orph; and it is happening after his above post. Coincidence or freak accident?:P

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by oracle]

Don't tell us later that it was a split personality! ;)

oracle
March 4, 2004, 09:42 AM
No, I live in New Jersey.
I was just showing a numerical coincidence, I came across, i.e between 2 different members.

And "different" in a big way.:lol:

Orpheus
March 4, 2004, 02:04 PM
wow, that's very interesting Oracle! you are probably my long lost wife (twin is too trite)!

anyways, how are we different "in a big way"? Intelligence and maturity?

Yeah I never wanted my wife to be more intelligent and mature than me.

and oh yeah, You hate Bush!

Zunaid
March 4, 2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Orpheus re Oracle
and oh yeah, You hate Bush!

Amen

Hasib
March 5, 2004, 08:25 AM
Ok... who are the males and who are the females in this forum...? :-/ coz i just realised Oracle is a female.

Orpheus
March 5, 2004, 12:40 PM
Oracle is??

Sorry for the cheap joke then

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Orpheus : I am confused!]

Arnab
March 5, 2004, 12:47 PM
Oracle is a guy.

And orpheus, I don't think you have to feel sorry about making cheap jokes with girls. A girl will probaly like a cheap joke just as much as any other guy.

Tehsin
March 5, 2004, 07:14 PM
it was supposed to be hasib's own thread but Orpheus and Oracle couldn't stand it. By the way, Orpheus - was that a proposal ? I think the Ny mayor can still make it happen for you. :)

I know it's a gay (stupid) joke but I figured you'd understand.

Hasib
March 5, 2004, 10:12 PM
Orpheus... YOU (swear word deleted!!!)!!! :mad: ;)

Sami
March 6, 2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Hasib

Look what u have done to the kid.... i tell u ppl... we are creating monsters... ;) :P

Hasib
March 6, 2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by radicalsami
Originally posted by Hasib

Look what u have done to the kid.... i tell u ppl... we are creating monsters... ;) :P

mawhohahahaha :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Tehsin
March 6, 2004, 01:03 PM
We have always been a lean mean monster creating machine. You gotta admit, we are all sucker for punishments (refer to spending hours of sleepless nights hoping for that ever elusive win) and are masochists. So, the monster bit doesn't surprise me at all.