PDA

View Full Version : McInnes is a very good coach

arafath79
March 5, 2004, 08:38 PM
In my view, all the decisions which have been taken by McInnes was right and good for the U-19 cricketers. I respect him and we should all respect him and keep our belief on him. We should not do any thing bad what we did against the greatest coach of Bangladesh national team Gordon Greenidge. We have to keep Richard McInnes for U-19 team as long as possible.

chinaman
March 5, 2004, 08:50 PM
arafath79 bro, you already posted the same message in another thread. Any hard feelings or something? U2U me if you have anything particular in mind. Cheers.

say
March 5, 2004, 10:02 PM
bhai arafath79, by any chance, do you have a cousin by the name of Amit? Living in Delhi, India - about 17 years old...

arafath79
March 6, 2004, 05:06 PM
Bhai Say, i don't have any cousine name Amit. Thank u.

AsifTheManRahman
March 6, 2004, 05:54 PM
The thing is that we only realize that a coach is good when we are successful - NOT when we are continuously losing due to the players' fault

Navarene
March 6, 2004, 06:20 PM
Asif, whether McInnes a good coach is arguably moot and academic and the term "good" should be reserved for future. Our BD U-19 team was already plat champ and runner up under the local coaches. So what's new about him(except presenting the "performance chart" to mesmerize our forum members)?

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by Navarene]

say
March 6, 2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by arafath79
Bhai Say, i don't have any cousine name Amit. Thank u.

Nevermind.. I must be getting old... :(

Rubu
March 8, 2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Navarene
Asif, whether McInnes a good coach is arguably moot and academic and the term "good" should be reserved for future. Our BD U-19 team was already plat champ and runner up under the local coaches. So what's new about him(except presenting the "performance chart" to mesmerize our forum members)?

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by Navarene]

u said it. the difference? of course there is difference. don't u see how much local coaches and him getting paid.

AsifTheManRahman
March 9, 2004, 01:32 AM
when i agreed that he was a good coach i did not mean that he was better than the local coaches...i meant he was good....
and that i guess is true because we lost to nepal in the last WC and he got us out of that...

AsifTheManRahman
March 9, 2004, 01:32 AM
and of course he has draw backs

Pundit
March 9, 2004, 02:27 PM
Just posting this where it belongs!

"And this is my thought -

1. Every fan has the right to debate
2. Every fan has the right to ask questions, but as part of a discussion with other fans
3. Every coach should expect to be metered, by his/her bosses (BCB admins in this case) & by the press (if done objectively)
4. It is nice that a coach takes advantage of modern electronics to share his or her thoughts with whomever possible
5. But, no fan has the right to demand answers from a coach, especially in the tone that some employ !

-You are not the coache's employers.
-Nor do you hold stocks dispersed by any coaches inc.
-Finally, the root of the problem goes back to the BKSP vs NZ practice match. Until then, not too many, but the most zealous, had any reason to believe that we would be playing in the super. A real game, and that against BKSP are 2 different things. Why, once a BKSP opener belted Ntini for 70+ runs or so over his 10 over quota.

I don't know where all this arrogance is coming from, but just because you are older or around the age of Mcinnis, does not give you the right to blabber out incoherent, out of context thoughts benefitting from hindsight.

Should I say - Kapish ? Oh, that's been said already !! Then what I would say to the some of you then is - just listen !!"

U2U from Agent Smith -

i promised on my last post that i won't post any more on that thread. but i can't help asking u some questions. what make u think that the dream of playing in the super league started with bksp beating nz. gosh! if u followed u19 world cup from the beginning, u'd see that it started with bd being selected as the host. bringning the high tech, sorry high prised (there is a difference) coach was part of that effort. so, if there was not the dream of super league mcinnes won't be here. second, do u have any idea how much money are spent for the team and coach and all taht? and where those coming from? from people. and u think people can't say anything even though they see the worse abuse of their own money? bravo.

Navarene
March 9, 2004, 09:12 PM
Was this U2U sent to Pundit? C'mon I don't think its fair to bring it in public. U2U is a private messaging feature and we should practice to keep it in private. If AgentSmith didn't mean to tell Pundit something in private, he could have easily put this message as a post.

P.S. Sorry for the off topic.