PDA

View Full Version : Possible Petition


al Furqaan
February 7, 2012, 01:30 AM
Doc has asked me to ask the other admins of BC if it is appropriate to start a BC petition to cancel the scheduled Pakistan tour do to the safety situation. This will put pressure on the BCB to make the right decision. Our Players' Association has already voiced their concern, and this gesture from BC will show our boys that we the fanbase supports them and hopefully will embolden them and reassure them should any issues arise vis a vis the BCB higher ups.

This could potentially be taken outside BanglaCricket and onto the print and social media as well.

It is really unacceptable on so many levels for our boys to risk their lives and livelihoods just to fill the BCB's coffers or to get one of them a presidential position Lotus might ultimately not be given.

Why should Bangladesh be the guinea pig, the lab rat, the sacrificial lamb of the ICC and PCB's experiment?

Its time we make our voice heard.

zinatf
February 7, 2012, 01:35 AM
Yes definitely! We CANNOT in any position let this players risk their lives and got to Pakistan to play Cricket. This is utterly unacceptable. Just to please BCB they cannot just let them sacrifice.

A big NO from me.

Naimul_Hd
February 7, 2012, 02:17 AM
Players are the best judge. let them decide what they want to do.

If players don't wanna go, surely BCB/ICC can't make them to go.