PDA

View Full Version : Chris Gayle God of T20

stuge
February 10, 2012, 05:34 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-et0UWD_-Qa8/TeMdOrXXOBI/AAAAAAAABjs/Q8DKNU6p_Xg/s400/Chris-Gayle.jpg

Pity he doesn't play for West Indies

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause:

simon
February 10, 2012, 05:49 AM
he certainly is,
After GAyle it's Warner

Naimul_Hd
February 10, 2012, 05:51 AM
Take a bow Master. You have certainly redefined this T20 game.

Rabz
February 10, 2012, 05:51 AM
He is a super Monster.
Worth every penny.

Whadda Playa !!!

WorldCup11
February 10, 2012, 05:57 AM
Didn't like the word God , but he looks like a predator to me .. atleast with the helmet and that black cloth in his head

http://badassoftheweek.com/predator1.jpg

Rifat H
February 10, 2012, 06:11 AM
^ Absolutely right WC bro. Every time i see him with helmet and Pad on, he looks like predator

simon
February 10, 2012, 06:28 AM
excellent WC bro :up:

I also think Gayle should be a character in Marvel comics & movies.

oronnya
February 10, 2012, 06:34 AM
I don't consider anyone as God but yes he is a superhuman !!!:notworthy::notworthy:

oronnya
February 10, 2012, 06:36 AM
Didn't like the word God , but he looks like a predator to me .. atleast with the helmet and that black cloth in his head

http://badassoftheweek.com/predator1.jpg

Yeah me too !!! Allah ek o odittio !!! But Gayle is Gayle-a superhuman character !!!

Dilscoop
February 10, 2012, 08:36 AM
There is no jet lag for this guy. Bigbash-WI Domestic-Bpl. Next week he will be south Africa.

Doesn't stop him from getting a SR200 ton.

lamisa
February 10, 2012, 10:45 AM
this dude is insane!!

FagunerAgun
February 10, 2012, 10:46 AM
Dhan, nodi, khal
Sobai bolo Barisal
Nohole ashe FagunerAgun
Ghore ghore jolbe agun.:)

mufi_02
February 10, 2012, 10:50 AM
Yeah don't like and approve calling any humans God.

But giving credit where its due. Gayle is an insanely talented player. IMHO, he surpasses Sehwag/Dilshan/Warner. He played and smacked the ball in all different conditions from dead pitches in India to BBL in Aus. Respect!

simon
February 10, 2012, 12:00 PM
oi ki manush!

idrinkh2O
February 10, 2012, 12:13 PM
Nice thread, Stuge da! :applause:
Don't approve the word "god" though. I would appreciate very much if you substitute the word for something else please. :)

Yes, CG is a monster. He's freakin' awesome! CG is in the best form of his life at the moment.
He knows it and he's cashing on it!...good for him...i wish WI board would come to their senses before the t20 world cup.

zazabor
February 10, 2012, 12:14 PM
he is the ' ULALA ULALA ' of t20 ... he is the fantasy ..

Zeeshan
February 10, 2012, 12:56 PM
While the OP's post may be highly insensitive in cultural contextual point of view, here we go again ghetting hyped up about nothing....

Dilscoop
February 10, 2012, 12:58 PM
Only thing Gayle missing is athleticism. He is powerful, but he is no where close to Warner when it comes to fitness, agility.

He is very close a pro baseball player in power comparison, but he couldn't run the bases for his life. He is lucky he is playing cricket. (Or the other way around, may be because he is playing cricket, he didn't pay attention to the other important stuff.)

Zeeshan
February 10, 2012, 01:09 PM
Only thing Gayle missing is athleticism. He is powerful, but he is no where close to Warner when it comes to fitness, agility.

He is very close a pro baseball player in power comparison, but he couldn't run the bases for his life. He is lucky he is playing cricket. (Or the other way around, may be because he is playing cricket, he didn't pay attention to the other important stuff.)

He has just perfected the art of coordination to hit the balls out the park. That's it. Sigh amader Riad ta jodi parto...

zsayeed
February 10, 2012, 01:19 PM
Its not a Gayle, its a Cyclonic Wagon Wheel
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff430/zsayeed/gayle.jpg

Dilscoop
February 10, 2012, 01:27 PM
He has just perfected the art of coordination to hit the balls out the park. That's it. Sigh amader Riad ta jodi parto...

Gayle also perfected jet lag free batting. Gayle's great power comes with a great hassle. He has to be all over the place every other week. None of our batsmen will be able to handle the plane ride.

Zeeshan
February 10, 2012, 01:31 PM
He just did a Wilt Chamberlain. Btw..Cricinfo's page is messed when you click Ctg link.

Beamer
February 10, 2012, 02:55 PM
He lived up to his own hype. What a hitter !

Tiger444
February 10, 2012, 04:14 PM
Just watched the innings and I always get amazed when I watch Gayle. Even mishits go for 6's with him. I would say he's the Shaq of cricket. The man is just too powerful to stop. I just wished that the guy stayed the whole time but at least we got him for some time.