PDA

View Full Version : #DannyMorrisonism

Zeeshan
February 11, 2012, 09:02 PM
What he's referring to (when Gibbs points to hand)...hurry up I gotta get to the dance floor.

Zeeshan
February 11, 2012, 09:03 PM
Rani Naveed/ Mohammad Sammy (Sami) / Shahzed :p

Mahir
February 11, 2012, 09:05 PM
Tracer bullet

Mahir
February 11, 2012, 09:06 PM
Double Bs.

Imagine Dhaka's name being Dhaka Dhallywoods.

Zeeshan
February 11, 2012, 09:10 PM
//btw he is a great fellow and everything...love his accent and love his enthusiasm and getting all pumped up

Zeeshan
February 11, 2012, 09:15 PM
after nazir "almost decapitates" gibbs:

should've been taken, she's saying: What are we PPAYING you for? !!

Navo
February 11, 2012, 09:16 PM
Double Bs.

Imagine Dhaka's name being Dhaka Dhallywoods.

Or Dhaka Dacoits.

Was Danny Morrison the one who thought Shakib was Chanderpaul?

Zeeshan
February 11, 2012, 09:17 PM

Or KRB was Dhaka Gladiators...

MohammedC
February 11, 2012, 09:21 PM
Or Dhaka Dacoits.

No that was pat symcox

Tiger444
February 11, 2012, 09:43 PM
Danny Morrison is the man. I think he's great. He's always energetic and gives good insights. I first started liking him in the BD/NZ series. I thought his commentary when Rubel bowled Mills made the moment so much better.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Mahir
February 11, 2012, 10:01 PM
Danny Morrison is the man. I think he's great. He's always energetic and gives good insights. I first started liking him in the BD/NZ series. I thought his commentary when Rubel bowled Mills made the moment so much better.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Second that. Loved the way he bought into the term "Banglawash".

Razi
February 12, 2012, 02:15 AM
This man is truly fair, neutral and a humorous person, love the way he shows his enthusiasm even if a team gets a wicket against his own country.

Dilscoop
February 12, 2012, 02:42 AM
The argument w/ Shamim and the 3rd umpire being Shamim's shala during NZwash. LMAO!

AMD128
February 12, 2012, 05:39 AM
WHy not start it on Twitter with the #DannyMorrisonism :-p ?

AsifTheManRahman
February 12, 2012, 09:30 AM
Or Dhaka Dacoits.

Delhi Daredevils. Now that's three D's.

Mahir
February 12, 2012, 11:08 AM
Delhi Daredevils. Now that's three D's.

Danny already calls that team Double Ds and he himself has had a few chuckles while on air! What a character!

shakibrulz
February 12, 2012, 12:27 PM
I really like the guy, funny and all pumped up at the same time. Worth listening to, clearly.

shakibrulz
February 12, 2012, 12:28 PM
I wish they could rope in Shaun Pollock too, really good commie IMO.

F6_Turbo
February 13, 2012, 11:43 AM
Sporting local gear today - and in the right colors too.

BANFAN
February 14, 2012, 01:13 AM
He is very entertaining as a commie... In a positive way. Unlike Athar and Shamim's entertainment..

Naimul_Hd
February 14, 2012, 01:33 AM
I liked the way he pointed out Rana's hair revolution and his own baldness. I am sure others would have said that in an insulting way, but Danny was smart enough to make comedy out of it :)

patriot
February 14, 2012, 02:06 AM
As a hardcore Ashraful's Dhaka Gladiators fan , I found it offensive how Rohan Gavaskar called us Dhaka WARRIORS repeatedly on the mic . I like Rohan Gavaskar but this is really unprofessional for him to come in to the commie box unprepared.

Rabz
February 14, 2012, 04:41 AM
Danny is a legend !!

BANFAN
February 14, 2012, 06:37 AM
As a hardcore Ashraful's Dhaka Gladiators fan , I found it offensive how Rohan Gavaskar called us Dhaka WARRIORS repeatedly on the mic . I like Rohan Gavaskar but this is really unprofessional for him to come in to the commie box unprepared.

:up: you are right.

But he was playing in ICL too... May be he can be excused for one day... :)

Mahir
February 14, 2012, 07:44 AM
[in a melodious tone]

"Spring is here, love is in the air"

simon
February 14, 2012, 09:26 AM
DhaniMorich er shaad nai :-P

simon
February 16, 2012, 08:25 AM
DhaniMorich er English o kharap,
often puts the subject at the end of the sentence.
example:
"tries to play it for a single ,is Gibbs"
"gets on to 70s is Samuels" :-P

Zeeshan
February 19, 2012, 03:43 AM
"Great weather...so if you are in the greater Chittagong area...get your skates on and come down here."

Dilscoop
February 19, 2012, 03:46 AM
Shamimist > Danny w/e ism.

shakibrulz
February 19, 2012, 10:22 AM
I can't thank the channel enough for roping Danny, no matter how good/bad his analysis might be - he really adds a lot of excitement with his commentary.

I wish they sacked Shamim, Rohan, etc. just makes me turn off the volume.

Mahir
February 19, 2012, 10:37 AM
DhaniMorich er English o kharap,
often puts the subject at the end of the sentence.
example:
"tries to play it for a single ,is Gibbs"
"gets on to 70s is Samuels" :-P

Nothing is wrong with that English.

Tiger444
February 19, 2012, 10:39 AM

Ya don't know what the big deal is.

Habib
February 22, 2012, 09:20 AM
A BB fielder misses an easy catch.
Patrick: ...And he is wearing sunglass.
Danny: He needs to wear gloves, Patrick.

Habib
February 24, 2012, 08:34 AM
Rohan Gavaskar from the field: (About Kooper) He is so softspoken for such a big guy...
Danny: And you have a voice to die for Rohan.

Zeeshan
February 25, 2012, 02:59 AM
Animul (Anamul)

simon
February 25, 2012, 05:45 AM

Ya don't know what the big deal is.

yes nothing wrong, but it sounds odd to me as he says it too often is Morrison , don't like it ,that's all.

PaperTiger
February 27, 2012, 10:14 AM
'Sylhet wants to go to party, sooner rather than later':D

playmaker
February 27, 2012, 10:20 AM
I was very pleased with Danny morrision. I though boring people Chandrashekhar and Mohammad Akram would come in..Even Rohan gavaskar would feel very interested to be compared to them

F6_Turbo
February 27, 2012, 10:20 AM
batsmen tapping gloves

"Glove Love"

simon
February 28, 2012, 09:02 AM
Nasir---"Nasa" :-p

Navo
February 29, 2012, 05:40 PM
"Move over Colonel Sanders...here comes Colonel Mustard!"

reyme
February 29, 2012, 06:26 PM
Danny was such a pleasure to listen to!

Zunaid
February 29, 2012, 06:30 PM
"Move over Colonel Sanders...here comes Colonel Mustard!"

I assume you know where the Colonel Mustard reference comes from? Anyone? Anyone? :)

Navo
February 29, 2012, 06:40 PM
^^ Colonel Mustard killed Shami...*thuku* Professor Plum in the Ballroom with the Candlestand.

PaperTiger
February 29, 2012, 09:58 PM
^^ Colonel Mustard killed Shami...*thuku* Professor Plum in the Ballroom with the Candlestand.
you meant CandleStick, aren't you?

BengaliPagol
March 1, 2012, 12:58 AM
Danny Morrison: Azhar Mahmood is in the mood.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

playmaker
March 1, 2012, 01:00 AM
I want him in BPL next year as well

Zeeshan
March 1, 2012, 01:03 AM
Is there anywhere we can send our love and support for this man? He really made many of our days. I mean sure at the end of the day, one can say it's like he's doing his job, but then the service he provided is beyond any voucher.... He is sincere. He is honest. He is exuberant. Danny if you are reading this we love you man and hopefully you will be back next year. (Btw you rock those punjabis!)

Let us also not forget Pat Symcox. Another GREAT personality.

PoorFan
March 1, 2012, 01:33 AM
Is there anywhere we can send our love and support for this man? He really made many of our days. I mean sure at the end of the day, one can say it's like he's doing his job, but then the service he provided is beyond any voucher.... He is sincere. He is honest. He is exuberant. Danny if you are reading this we love you man and hopefully you will be back next year. (Btw you rock those punjabis!)

Let us also not forget Pat Symcox. Another GREAT personality.
Yeah, these two are simply great, it would be [in]credible if they join BC. lets ask Ian for a hand. Arun also did his part within his limit, another dedicated and sincere guy. Cant just left Sheena out [courtesy], she tried her best and BPL needs better. Shamim, the home boy wont complain much, if we fail to put him in the list?

F6_Turbo
March 1, 2012, 01:41 AM
I know they're getting paid to do it...but the enthusiasm Morrison and Symcox showed was infectious.

We have a vested interest in the BPL(after all it is OUR tournament), but the energy and excitement these two brought to the commentary would have added to the viewing experience of the TV audiences overseas.

Razi
March 1, 2012, 02:05 AM
Danny has been outstanding in this year's BPL, never seen such excitement and passion from any other commentators and in fact he surpassed himself with his humors and jokes in the BPL. Always liked him as a commentator, but this 20 days or so made him my favorite commentator, he really deserves some credits for BPL's success. Overall, the commentary has been pretty good in BPL except some blunders here and there, in the next season I would also like to see Pommie Mbangwa as the man too is very exciting to listen and commentated all over the world including WC and IPL.

Navo
March 1, 2012, 03:30 AM

No, I meant candle stand:

http://www.okokchina.com/Files/uppic/PATS_N1_CSD-13%20Candle%20Stand776.jpg

patriot
March 1, 2012, 03:35 AM
Will miss you Danny . Come back next year with some kiwi mates of yours . I am sure they will do a better job than Rohan Gavaskar and Arun Lal Holud.

Habib
March 1, 2012, 04:30 AM

Try killing someone with candlestick :) j/k

AMD128
March 1, 2012, 05:49 AM
I want him in BPL next year as well

We all do. Danny Morrison ROCKS!!!

dolcevita
March 1, 2012, 06:23 AM
Danny + david Lloyd must be a great experience

Rabz
March 1, 2012, 07:36 AM
Danny is the Man.
Definitely want him back next season.
Symcox was superb too.

Infact, I think all the commies has done a good job.
Gavaskar Jnr was a bit annoying at time, but I could handle that.

i_1_primeval_man
March 1, 2012, 08:24 AM
Danny was a delight to listen and watch.
Pat also did his part very well.
I think sometimes we got over critical of Arun Lal. Sure he made some gaffes, but he always talks (not only in BPL) good about Bangladesh cricket and the cricketers. Also he knew many ex Bangladeshi cricketers with whom he played with and many Board members and owners. He could share with the viewers who's who which others could not.
And I cracked up every time Rohan kept staring at the camera saying over to you after finishing an interview. He has got this simpleton look in his face which is really amusing. Not to mention his 'shordi jorano' voice and raps.
But I am surely not gonna miss the so called 'voice of Bangladesh'. If I could, I would tonk him away.

Tmahmud
March 1, 2012, 10:03 AM
Danny was a delight to listen and watch.
Pat also did his part very well.
I think sometimes we got over critical of Arun Lal. Sure he made some gaffes, but he always talks (not only in BPL) good about Bangladesh cricket and the cricketers. Also he knew many ex Bangladeshi cricketers with whom he played with and many Board members and owners. He could share with the viewers who's who which others could not.
And I cracked up every time Rohan kept staring at the camera saying over to you after finishing an interview. He has got this simpleton look in his face which is really amusing. Not to mention his 'shordi jorano' voice and raps.
But I am surely not gonna miss the so called 'voice of Bangladesh'. If I could, I would tonk him away.

Chorom kotha bolsen bhai! Hashte hashte pet betha hoye gelo!:up:

Dilscoop
March 1, 2012, 04:10 PM
Why couldn't they just have Danny host the final show? Why Arun Lal? I now hate those people who posted the clips from that presentation. One of the most horrific thing I've ever witnessed.

"Hey would like to give a speech?" "Do you want to wave at the crowd?" "This man is a great role model for the young kids.." *holding the mic in front of Shakib* as if he asked a question.