PDA

View Full Version : The Logo and Jersey Thread

Seraphen
February 19, 2012, 02:57 AM
I never really saw these kinda thread so I thought, why not? I guess it is kinda late for first impressions. :D

So, how would you rate the logos and jurseys of the BPL teams and where do they stand in comparison to IPL and BBL teams and such?

Personally, while the logos are not all that innovative, they are far cooler than IPL team logos IMHO. My favorites are ofcourse the DG and SR logos.

As for the jourseys, I thought all of them (except the SR one) sucked in the opening ceremony. But now that I can have a close look on them, they're nice. I especially like how CK switched from their totally sucky jurseys to three awesome color combos. Still a bit disappointed with the DG jurseys though. :<

Dilscoop
February 19, 2012, 03:07 AM
okaay.. lets get those immature jokes out of the way.

On topic: Syl has the best jersey, I give it a 7/10. Best logo as well. Burns have the next best logo. I can understand them having "fire" on their logo and stuff, but do other teams have it to on their website??

Rest of they jerseys dull and plain, no layers, and the logos are very low quality.

Welcome to BC :)

Seraphen
February 19, 2012, 04:18 AM
TBH I expected worse.

And hey, thanks. :)

lamisa
February 19, 2012, 10:42 AM
sylhet has a really cool jersey indeed. rajshahi and DG's suck!

oronnya
February 20, 2012, 08:11 PM
sylhet has a really cool jersey indeed. rajshahi and DG's suck!

True !!!

Zunaid
February 20, 2012, 08:14 PM
Can someone post here each teams jerseys - including the variants like the home/away of the Kings?

Dhakablues
February 20, 2012, 08:22 PM
I think Barisal Burners Jersey looks the best with elegant Black and Red combination.. Sylhet comes next with black and gold color combination and offcourse, Dhaka is the worst...

Zeeshan
February 20, 2012, 10:57 PM
"The man make the chain, chain don't make the man."- J.Cole, Who Dat,2010

Mahir
February 21, 2012, 06:17 AM
Can someone post here each teams jerseys - including the variants like the home/away of the Kings?

Here you go:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8996/bpl2012jerseyscopy.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/bpl2012jerseyscopy.jpg/)

Zunaid
February 21, 2012, 06:22 AM
Thank you Mahir. Didn't get a good action shot of a royal? :)

Mahir
February 21, 2012, 06:24 AM
Thank you Mahir. Didn't get a good action shot of a royal? :)

There were a couple, but I thought they looked better before they actually started playing, hence just the jersey :)

afzal_ad
February 21, 2012, 08:19 AM
I think Barisal Burners Jersey looks the best with elegant Black and Red combination.. Sylhet comes next with black and gold color combination and offcourse, Dhaka is the worst...

hear....hear....

zinatf
February 21, 2012, 09:08 AM
I like Sylhet's Jersey and logo the most. After that KRB's.

Zunaid
February 21, 2012, 09:13 AM
I have added a poll to this thread, so you can all vote.

zinatf
February 21, 2012, 09:15 AM
Done. Thanks for the poll :)

MohammedC
February 21, 2012, 09:38 AM
Here you go:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8996/bpl2012jerseyscopy.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/bpl2012jerseyscopy.jpg/)

Picture tells many story: Player less Royals is the true picture of what I or many Sylhetty feels.

oronnya
February 21, 2012, 10:28 AM
DG and CK has the worst jersey !!

playmaker
February 21, 2012, 11:09 AM
my vote(best to worst)

Sylhet
Khulna
Barisal
Chittagong
Dhaka
Rajshahi

Boomerang
February 21, 2012, 02:00 PM
TO me DR has the worst jersey. It looks less like a local club cricket jersey and you go to their website it is a crap. However strong contrast with SR regarding jersey and performance. :facepalm:

Dilscoop
February 21, 2012, 02:20 PM
Ctg got 2 or 3? Blue, Pink and then Redish pink?

Dhaka, Khulna, Rajshahi are the worst ones. Dhaka tried too hard to make it hype but failed. Khulna and Rajshahi is just too plain and simple. And their name and number fonts are very small and inconsistence. Some sponsor logs are on the top, some are on the bottom, some names are HUGE, some names are small.

Seraphen
February 21, 2012, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the poll, amar mone chilo na. ^^"

@Dilscoop: 3. The first one was Blue+Red, second one was Blue+Orange (I think) and the current one is Red+Blue.

I don't get why they use Pink as their helmet/cap color. Seems kinda random. :3