PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite wickets by a Bangladeshi in BPL?

Zeeshan
February 21, 2012, 10:12 PM
Okay the matches run here from 12:00am local till 4:00 in the morning and I exist in a limbo that whole matches become a blur unless next day recapitulated with stats or reports.

Did Mash get anyone bowled? How did Shakib get the would-be hattrick scenario in last over? Are there any by Shafiul or Feza that sticks out? Are their any other wickets that stand out? Rate away. I must confess because I could not follow them due to time difference I don't even know where to begin.

Videos would be great.

mufi_02
February 22, 2012, 09:37 AM
I haven't seen many matches either. In one of the games, I saw Saqlain Sajib getting Marlon Samuels bowled. It was a dream SLA delivery. The bowl pitched and swung away and rattled Samuels' off stump.

Equinox
February 22, 2012, 06:15 PM
I haven't seen many matches either. In one of the games, I saw Saqlain Sajib getting Marlon Samuels bowled. It was a dream SLA delivery. The bowl pitched and swung away and rattled Samuels' off stump.
That's interesting. Was it a match or a practice session considering Samuels and Sajib are in the same team? :P

Nadim
February 22, 2012, 06:24 PM

That's interesting. Was it a match or a practice session considering Samuels and Sajib are in the same team? :P

I think it was arfat Sunny.

mufi_02
February 23, 2012, 09:40 AM
My bad. It was Arafat Sunny. Very good delivery.