PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Asia Cup 2012 – Bangladesh vs Pakistan, March 11, 14:00 local time at SBNS, Dhaka.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

FagunerAgun
March 7, 2012, 01:48 PM
-Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem-

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii587/FagunerAgun/image002.png

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii587/FagunerAgun/image003.jpg

VS

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii587/FagunerAgun/image001-2.jpg

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii587/FagunerAgun/image001-1.png

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii587/FagunerAgun/image001-4.png

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii587/FagunerAgun/image001-6.jpg
Asia Cup Cricket 2012
Bangladesh vs Pakistan
Mar 11, 2012 (14:00 local | 08:00 GMT | 04:00 EDT | 03:00 CDT | 00:00 PST)

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii587/FagunerAgun/image001-10.jpg
Shakib, eat Ajmal alive! Like this.

MSM B2C
March 7, 2012, 01:52 PM
Breaking news: Bangladesh to win a triller!!!

Night_wolf
March 7, 2012, 01:56 PM
another chance at pakistan..why am i not optimistic:facepalm:

MohammedC
March 7, 2012, 02:17 PM
Bismillah. May the best team win.

MSM B2C
March 7, 2012, 02:24 PM

Eitha Kita Koila, Best Team. Only One Favorite Pakistan, In terms of Best team!

" Bismillah. May Bangladesh Win"

roman
March 7, 2012, 02:45 PM
Bismillah...Koto din por ekta match thread.Thanx for opening it Fagun Vai

Gorje utho Bangali. Buk chitiye lorai kora chai...

Navo
March 7, 2012, 02:54 PM
So nice to see a match thread for the national team again! :flag::flag:

Btw, if the series in Pakistan doesn't happen, when will our next match be after this tournament?

roman
March 7, 2012, 02:57 PM
Btw, if the series in Pakistan doesn't happen, when will our next match be after this tournament?

Sept 21 ICC T20 WC against NZ

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/match/fixtures/index.html?days=365

MohammedC
March 7, 2012, 02:59 PM
Sept 21 ICC T20 WC against NZ

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/match/fixtures/index.html?days=365

We have another tour to Zim before that.

MohammedC
March 7, 2012, 03:00 PM

Eitha Kita Koila, Best Team. Only One Favorite Pakistan, In terms of Best team!

" Bismillah. May Bangladesh Win"

Sorry, what's wrong in saying "May the best team win".

MSM B2C
March 7, 2012, 03:07 PM
Sorry, what's wrong in saying "May the best team win".

Feel insulted knowing Bangladesh Will Lose:)

MohammedC
March 7, 2012, 03:07 PM
Feel insulted knowing Bangladesh Will Lose:)

Did I say Bangladesh will loose ?

kalpurush
March 7, 2012, 03:12 PM
Breaking news: Bangladesh to win a triller!!!
I like I like :)

MSM B2C
March 7, 2012, 03:13 PM
Did I say Bangladesh will loose ?

according to favorites to win, Yes.

you said, may the best team win!

who is best team out of pakistan and bangladesh on paper and real life?

MSM B2C
March 7, 2012, 03:14 PM
I like I like :)

I watch bangladesh cricket due to the unpredictable results, gives you shivers at times. I hope for a nail bitter game.

MohammedC
March 7, 2012, 03:57 PM
according to favorites to win, Yes.

you said, may the best team win!

who is best team out of pakistan and bangladesh on paper and real life?

From crickets perspective only

To me it does not matter who is best overall but it matters who is best on the day.

Bangladesh wins = Bangladesh are best

Pakistan wins = Pakistan are best

Beside I rather I see a best Pakistani team beaten by Bangladesh then a mediocre team. Just to add a bit I have only once watched a Bangladesh v Pakistan match from a stadium.

Care to guess which one it was ?

Ajfar
March 7, 2012, 04:34 PM
AMTR bhai ekta lomba speech den. BC te shobai kemon mora mora.

TigerEz
March 7, 2012, 04:37 PM
Inshallah bangladesh will clean pakistan up.....and thnx to jagobd and online sports as they gonna show live

zsayeed
March 7, 2012, 04:47 PM
Pakistan team arrives today! On time and eager. And BD team in fiasco. Nice side entertainment for them.
http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2012/2012_03_08/content_zoom/2012_03_08_23_10_b.jpg

Purbasha T
March 7, 2012, 04:48 PM
Team bring it!

Nadim
March 7, 2012, 04:56 PM
Jagi Bangladesh jago!!!! lungi kachar diye khelo:fanflag:

Nogode HD highlights dimu insallah FA bhai er torof thika :D

BengaliPagol
March 7, 2012, 04:59 PM
From crickets perspective only

To me it does not matter who is best overall but it matters who is best on the day.

Bangladesh wins = Bangladesh are best

Pakistan wins = Pakistan are best

Beside I rather I see a best Pakistani team beaten by Bangladesh then a mediocre team. Just to add a bit I have only once watched a Bangladesh v Pakistan match from a stadium.

Care to guess which one it was ?

Where you at the 1999 Cricket World Cup where Bangladesh beat Pakistan?

TigerEz
March 7, 2012, 05:06 PM
my XI for this match :

Imrul Kayes
Nazimuddin
Anamul Haque
Jahurul Islam/Mahmudullah
Mushfiqur Rahim (c/wk)
Shakib Al Hasan
Nasir Hossain
Mashrafe Mortaza
Elias Sunny
Nazmul Hossain
Safiul/Shahadat/Razzak

Rinathq
March 7, 2012, 05:08 PM
Its not that difficult to stop Pakistan. Based on what I have seen, Score 240+ and you are on the driving seat.

Here are Pakistan's scores in last 5 ODIs: 237, 222, 230, 130, 177, 250........
Doesnt look like a high scoring team. But they have played fairly well with the bowl. So regardless of batting first or second, Bangladesh goal should be to take a slower approach. For example, try scoring 150 by the PP (after 35 overs) with 3-4 down. Than target another 40 in the power play overs and last 10 overs, its not asking much to go for run a ball to give a total of 250.

I would like to see Shakib, Riyad and Mushy for the 3, 4, 5th slot respectively.

Bowling: why worry? we have Mash-Shak-Sunny combo..... nuff said

MohammedC
March 7, 2012, 05:19 PM
Where you at the 1999 Cricket World Cup where Bangladesh beat Pakistan?

Yes I was. First taste of victory from the ground and it was a sweet one.

simon
March 7, 2012, 05:21 PM
^^agree with you rinathq bh.
Pak batting isn't as strong as Ind or Sri(looking at their recent performances)
Key will be to keep wickets in hand, we have a long batting line up, 240+ will be competitive.
will have to bowl really well though.

BTW, beautiful thread Fagun bhai. :clap:

FagunerAgun
March 7, 2012, 05:28 PM
Thank you mates for liking.

Can you please see all the pictures on this thread?

Because when I sign off, then the pictures disappear like fruit flies. When I sign back on, they come back.:)

Rifat
March 7, 2012, 05:31 PM
Nice thread FagunerAgun bhai :)

FagunerAgun
March 7, 2012, 05:34 PM
Nice thread FagunerAgun bhai :)
Thanks, nice to see you Rifat, I thought you were going to a chillah in this March break. :)

Zeeshan
March 7, 2012, 06:06 PM
Not one of Fagun's best threads. There...very cliche and the Asia Cup pic is blurry. And give others a chance.

Or am I just being too khitkhita cuz I couldn't give ride to the chick from the street. :|

simon
March 7, 2012, 06:15 PM

Because when I sign off, then the pictures disappear like fruit flies. When I sign back on, they come back.:)

arey bhai taito :o
log out korle kichu dekhina :eek:

FagunerAgun
March 7, 2012, 06:33 PM
arey bhai taito :o
log out korle kichu dekhina :eek:
Thanks Simon.

Zunaid
March 7, 2012, 06:39 PM

BC album pictures are only visible to signed in members. So people who are not logged in will not see you craft work.

FagunerAgun
March 7, 2012, 06:49 PM
BC album pictures are only visible to signed in members. So people who are not logged in will not see you craft work.
Thanks..now I supplied from photobucket. hope this time, these will work.:)

Now having problem in alignment, brightness and contrast.

Roni_uk
March 7, 2012, 07:17 PM
Jitenge Hum Shaan Se... thukku jitmu amra insallah!!!

FagunerAgun
March 7, 2012, 07:36 PM
Jitenge Hum Shaan Se... thukku jitmu amra insallah!!!
amin...:)

Naimul_Hd
March 7, 2012, 07:50 PM
Nice to see Faguneragun da with his MT. But where is the Poem with MT ?? :)

Rifat
March 7, 2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks, nice to see you Rifat, I thought you were going to a chillah in this March break. :)

Nice to see Faguneragun da with his MT. But where is the Poem with MT ?? :)

well, a different kind of chillah! WORK! inshaAllah :) so you might not see me as much(I will log in maybe once or twice)/check scores...

Forgive him this time Naimul bhai, but He does owe us a poem if Bangladesh wins ;)

Maysun
March 8, 2012, 01:02 AM
Tamim to virtually slap Kamal with a thrilling century! :up:

playmaker
March 8, 2012, 01:09 AM
Shuai dimu Pakderke!

playmaker
March 8, 2012, 01:11 AM
Tamim to virtually slap Kamal with a thrilling century! :up:

Id change that name with Dean JOnes>:)

simon
March 8, 2012, 05:23 PM
http://http.cdnlayer.com/prothomalo1998/resize/maxDim/340x1000/img/uploads/media/2012/03/08/2012-03-08-17-04-00-4f58e6805fd0a-01.jpg

Zunaid
March 8, 2012, 06:48 PM
Not one of Fagun's best threads. There...very cliche and the Asia Cup pic is blurry. And give others a chance.

Or am I just being too khitkhita cuz I couldn't give ride to the chick from the street. :|

Here's a non blurry one for your eyes:

http://www.cricturf.com/thumbnails/remote/http--a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net-hphotos-ak-ash4-426838_267221193353143_135380419870555_587417_1577 13887_n.jpg

Umar
March 8, 2012, 07:39 PM
before there used to be either ASH, or MASH, Or Only SN to look forward to in a game... Max 2 players in a game..

but Now I feel happy for the fact that I can look forward to these 8 players in a SINGLE GAME
Shakib > Tamim > Mushfiqur > Nasir > Anamul > Imrul > Mash > Riyad ! plus, cannot even disregard Nazimuddin or Jahurul or Elias Sunny!

All of them in exchange of Ashraful! Jackpot?
[no disrespect to Ash! Rare may be.. he used to be the lone entertainer in the game]

FagunerAgun
March 8, 2012, 08:31 PM
before there used to be either ASH, or MASH, Or Only SN to look forward to in a game... Max 2 players in a game..

but Now I feel happy for the fact that I can look forward to these 8 players in a SINGLE GAME
Shakib > Tamim > Mushfiqur > Nasir > Anamul > Imrul > Mash > Riyad ! plus, cannot even disregard Nazimuddin or Jahurul or Elias Sunny!

All of them in exchange of Ashraful! Jackpot?
[no disrespect to Ash! Rare may be.. he used to be the lone entertainer in the game]
:clap:..wonderfull if they all stay on the crease with a half aenesthesia (not to feel jumpy and restless).. otherwise 2-2=0 and 8-7=0, 8-6=0 (hope my math is correct) because survival of one or two on the crease may not give us a win, so the net result is 0 (a loss).

However, despite all odds, I'm hopefull of the win, we first beat Pakistan with a much weaker team.

TigerEz
March 8, 2012, 08:46 PM
i wonder how crappy the jersey gonna look like this time.

Equinox
March 9, 2012, 05:33 AM
The BC countdown clock is wrong as usual...

Zunaid
March 9, 2012, 05:39 AM
The BC countdown clock is wrong as usual...

As usual, it is always better to ALSO let us know what is wrong with it than to make a snide comment and absolve yourself of all responsibility.

Equinox
March 9, 2012, 05:44 AM
As usual, it is always better to ALSO let us know what is wrong with it than to make a snide comment and absolve yourself of all responsibility.
My bad. There is less than two days left for the match and the clock is showing 2 days 22 hours left. As per my calculations an extra 24 hours have been added. (can someone please double check?)

zinatf
March 9, 2012, 06:58 AM
:clap: good job Fagun bhai. Hope you bring some luck for us in the 1st match!
Come on Bangladesh.

zinatf
March 9, 2012, 07:09 AM
Come on Tamim. This is the time for you. Give us a thrilling century.....you are no less than Kohli. Then Pak will be in trouble.

Dilscoop
March 9, 2012, 11:48 AM
Crap! It starts tomorrow! 2 long months gone by pretty quickly!

M.H.Rubel
March 9, 2012, 12:53 PM
There are lot of top order in the team.This will be interesting whom the selectors select for the final 11.To me Tamim and Imrul is going to open the innings then who wii take the position of SN ? Probably it will be Jahurul.

bujhee kom
March 9, 2012, 12:56 PM
Bismillah! Allah Malik!

Jago Banglar Duronto Obironto Nisranto Torun-era Jago!
Jago Banglar Bowler-Batsmen-Fielder-era Jago!
:flag:

Allah bless my FagunerAgun mama.
What a thread! Best of luck to mama and BC!

Let the Fatafati begin!

bd fan
March 9, 2012, 01:01 PM
any news on which TV channels in the UK will be broadcasting the matches?

Tigers_eye
March 9, 2012, 01:05 PM
Kobita bhai,
(1st post'a) ei gula ki chorai link na genuine? Domestic match thread'er jonno thik asey. kau sue korbe na. Intl match'er jonno kintu permission lagey online link ditey. BC had too many issues involving attorneys previously.

FagunerAgun
March 9, 2012, 01:17 PM
Kobita bhai,
(1st post'a) ei gula ki chorai link na genuine? Domestic match thread'er jonno thik asey. kau sue korbe na. Intl match'er jonno kintu permission lagey online link ditey. BC had too many issues involving attorneys previously.
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks. Links are removed. Bk's big cat, Asia cup logo, flags are not mine....all others are my creation. Further notice will definitely help me remove some/all pictures to keep BC safe.

Next MT will be without any pictures. Pictures are real buggers for me. :up::)

FagunerAgun
March 9, 2012, 01:18 PM
Bismillah! Allah Malik!

:flag:

Allah bless my FagunerAgun mama.
What a thread! Best of luck to mama and BC!

Let the Fatafati begin!

Aminl. Bhagina, how is school and all other things! :)

FagunerAgun
March 9, 2012, 01:19 PM
:clap: good job Fagun bhai. Hope you bring some luck for us in the 1st match!
Come on Bangladesh.
Thanks apu.:) If it is a lucky thread, some will lose their night sleep.

Nadim
March 9, 2012, 01:39 PM
any news on which TV channels in the UK will be broadcasting the matches?

zee cafe uk...not on freeview

MSM B2C
March 9, 2012, 01:41 PM
MSM B2C and BengaliPagol, here we all want Bangladesh to win, Bangladesh to play positive, attractive and sublime cricket, please do not misunderstand MohammedC and please refrain from bringing unneccessary tension in the forum.

I am really Disappointed with Bujhee Kom, why suddenly decide to get MSM B2C and Bengalipagol post and state that we intend to bring unneccessary tension. Yes, You have more than 20,000 post, but I don't like you interfering, MohammedC Bhai has answered for himself, and I did not agrue with his post, Why are u?

And what sort of unneccessary tension do you see? It is just a game, Not world war!

I feel really bad and insulted, Maybe you are some sort of head round here.

tiger_bright
March 9, 2012, 01:42 PM
realistically tigers will take a heavy beating. pakis are good odi side and unlikely to do badly 5 games in a row. after test series heroics, they were drained. it is common in cricket when a team sweeps tests to fall in odis.

i am worried a humiliation is going to happen.

FagunerAgun
March 9, 2012, 01:53 PM

Oh Yeah! Without hot water bottles, both pain and agony go up, then some lads become grumpy sad haggards.:)

MSM B2C
March 9, 2012, 02:01 PM
Made a bet with Indian/Srilankan friend for Bangladesh to win against Pakistan.
Inshallah Allah will keep my reputation, I hope for a nail bitting finish.:)
and Yes, Kick India's/Sri Lanka, Some unrealistic bets, but Pakistan, I hope so.

fuadomar
March 9, 2012, 02:08 PM
http://http.cdnlayer.com/prothomalo1998/resize/maxDim/340x1000/img/uploads/media/2012/03/08/2012-03-08-17-04-00-4f58e6805fd0a-01.jpg

"Mera urdu ata hay. Sami vai ka sath practise hua"

tiger_bright
March 9, 2012, 02:12 PM
and Yes, Kick India's/Sri Lanka, Some unrealistic bets, but Pakistan, I hope so.

we have worse record v pakistan.

bujhee kom
March 9, 2012, 02:15 PM
I am really Disappointed with Bujhee Kom, why suddenly decide to get MSM B2C and Bengalipagol post and state that we intend to bring unneccessary tension. Yes, You have more than 20,000 post, but I don't like you interfering, MohammedC Bhai has answered for himself, and I did not agrue with his post, Why are u?
And what sort of unneccessary tension do you see? It is just a game, Not world war!
I feel really bad and insulted, Maybe you are some sort of head round here.

Arrey MSM B2C, Ai Bujhee kom, I really undesrtand a very little, a bit of slow!! Mohammedc has a hot temper ! Don't misunderstand me my dear bro! I misread the posts and I am very sorry, never want to make you feel bad or hurt your feeling! :big_hug:

MSM B2C
March 9, 2012, 02:19 PM
Arrey MSM B2C, Ai Bujhee kom, I really undesrtand a very little, a bit of slow!! Mohammedc has a hot temper ! Don't misunderstand me my dear bro! I misread the posts and I am very sorry, never want to make you feel bad or hurt your feeling! :big_hug:

Thanks bro, no problem.

Night_wolf
March 9, 2012, 02:25 PM
arrey msm b2c, ai bujhee kom, i really undesrtand a very little, a bit of slow!! mohammedc has a hot temper ! Don't misunderstand me my dear bro! I misread the posts and i am very sorry, never want to make you feel bad or hurt your feeling! :big_hug:

:lol:..lol

Nadim
March 9, 2012, 02:27 PM
wow!!! ppl actually take BK bhai seriously? :lol:

shhhhh

MohammedC
March 9, 2012, 03:10 PM

MSMB2C: please dont take it personally, we made a bet and you say InshAllah, don't add up.

Let me tell you story. I have worked in catering industry for first 7-8 years of my professional life. One day an Arab gentleman came in where I used to work and asked whether the food is halal, waiter told him the food we serve to the customer is not halal but we can make exception for him. We serve him some halal food, we then asked what drinks he would like his reply shocked us. He asked for a double black label with some water on the side. :D

godzilla
March 9, 2012, 03:15 PM
Great again another tournament during MIDTERMS!! NOOOO fair :E

MohammedC
March 9, 2012, 03:19 PM
Message to BK: I am coming to New York. We will settle our issue with few plates of Biryani

MSM B2C
March 9, 2012, 03:24 PM
MSMB2C: please dont take it personally, we made a bet and you say InshAllah, don't add up.

Let me tell you story. I have worked in catering industry for first 7-8 years of my professional life. One day an Arab gentleman came in where I used to work and asked whether the food is halal, waiter told him the food we serve to the customer is not halal but we can make exception for him. We serve him some halal food, we then asked what drinks he would like his reply shocked us. He asked for a double black label with some water on the side. :D

My bet was not in form of money or returns that I get. My bet was on pride:)

and is very nice to know you worked in catering industry, Atlease I know something about you.

and the story you told, Unfortunately, I did not understand the message you tried to bring out, sorry. if you could explain, I can understand.

FagunerAgun
March 9, 2012, 04:23 PM
Message to BK: I am coming to New York. We will settle our issue with few plates of Biryani
If I am not invited, then next morning, you will have :) a horse-running.

TigerEz
March 9, 2012, 04:33 PM
if i ever open a thread then im going to make sure this is in it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVjbVPFeo2o btw how do you make the video appear on the post?

MohammedC
March 9, 2012, 05:02 PM
and the story you told, Unfortunately, I did not understand the message you tried to bring out, sorry. if you could explain, I can understand.

Asking for Halal food then ordering double whiskey (alcohol).

Good to know you are not familiar with Johnny Walker Black Level Whiskey.

MohammedC
March 9, 2012, 05:04 PM
if i ever open a thread then im going to make sure this is in it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVjbVPFeo2o btw how do you make the video appear on the post?

click "share" >>> embed then copy paste the link

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zVjbVPFeo2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

simon
March 9, 2012, 05:22 PM
amito bhabsilam khela shombar,ekhon dekhi Robibar :D :fire: chuti chuti gorom gorom ruti.

Zeeshan
March 9, 2012, 05:30 PM
onugroho kore field korlei hoy if we win the toss....thanda mathay tara hura chara chez koro...prothomey bat korte neme wicket twicket naa bujhe wicket twicket chure felanor rong tamashar dorkar nai..tar cheye amar bpl-ei bhalo

FagunerAgun
March 9, 2012, 06:12 PM
amito bhabsilam khela shombar,ekhon dekhi Robibar :D :fire: chuti chuti gorom gorom ruti.
Yes simon, I was under the same impression. Good to watch on Saturday, sleep on Sunday and Monday go back to work freeeeesh.:)

BengaliPagol
March 9, 2012, 07:23 PM
What did i do wrong?

irampool
March 9, 2012, 08:14 PM

:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

wiseshah
March 9, 2012, 08:58 PM
finally some thread gives me some excitement. waiting for this match. waiting for anamul's debut.

good luck faguner agun

teamindia
March 9, 2012, 09:12 PM
I support :up::up: and I have too much free time >:)

BANGLADESHBANGLADESHBANGLADESHBANGLADESHBANGLADESH BANGLADESH

wiseshah
March 9, 2012, 09:33 PM

nice work. like it

Zunaid
March 9, 2012, 09:38 PM
My bad. There is less than two days left for the match and the clock is showing 2 days 22 hours left. As per my calculations an extra 24 hours have been added. (can someone please double check?)

Is it ok now?

FagunerAgun
March 9, 2012, 09:58 PM
Is it ok now?
Yes, it is ok now.:)

idrinkh2O
March 9, 2012, 10:12 PM
Fantastic thread fagun da :)
------------------------

Bismillah
Let's win the game boys!!! :flag:

-------------------------

awesome job Teamindia! :applause:

Tiger444
March 9, 2012, 10:15 PM

Wow nice job teamindia

TigerEz
March 9, 2012, 10:19 PM
click "share" >>> embed then copy paste the link

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zVjbVPFeo2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thank you bhai very much

Sohel
March 9, 2012, 10:57 PM
With GoBoy calling the shots and mediocre bowling on dead pitches, looks like we'll need to rely heavily on our batting and that doesn't call for too much optimism. I'd play the following XI:

1. Tamim
2. Bijauy (WK)
3. Zunaed (is he in the squad?)/Nazimuddin
4. Shakib
5. GoBoy
6. Riyad
7. Nasir
8. Sunny E.
9. Shuhash
10. Mashrafe
11. Nazmul

My ideal team would've been:

1. Tamim
2. Bijauy
3. Mominul
4. Shakib (C)
5. Hom
6. Dhiman (WK)
7. Nasir
8. Rumman
9. Shubhashish
10. KI Rabbi
11. RBX

Tiger444
March 9, 2012, 11:00 PM
With GoBoy calling the shots and mediocre bowling on dead pitches, looks like we'll need to rely heavily on our batting and that doesn't call for too much optimism. I'd play the following XI:

1. Tamim
2. Bijauy (WK)
3. Zunaed (is he in the squad?)/Nazimuddin
4. Shakib
5. GoBoy
6. Riyad
7. Nasir
8. Sunny E.
9. Shuhash
10. Mashrafe
11. Nazmul

No Junaid's not in the squad. Jahurul is there.

Sohel
March 9, 2012, 11:05 PM
No Junaid's not in the squad. Jahurul is there.

Good, I prefer him (Aumi) to agro-hick Nazimmah for sure.

Rifat
March 9, 2012, 11:05 PM
For Bangladesh:

Flat pitch== suicide.
Remember World Cup? 2010 Tri Series?

Low-slow there is an iff...but still we have a better chance if we bowl first.

Tiger444
March 9, 2012, 11:10 PM
Good, I prefer him (Aumi) to agro-hick Nazimmah for sure.

Same here bro.

Antora
March 10, 2012, 12:16 AM

woah! You must have a lot of patience. Great work:notworthy:

Ajfar
March 10, 2012, 12:19 AM
Khela shuru hoite matro dui ghonta baki? Bhaijanera koi? Shobai eto chup chap keno?

Zeeshan
March 10, 2012, 12:21 AM
Khela shuru hoite matro dui ghonta baki? Bhaijanera koi? Shobai eto chup chap keno?

agacha khachen money hoy dada??

mac
March 10, 2012, 12:33 AM

Everyone boycotting today's match. :-p
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Zunaid
March 10, 2012, 12:41 AM

We are in a secret chat room.

Night_wolf
March 10, 2012, 12:41 AM

khela kalke vai..2 ghonta na 26 ghonta ase

Zunaid
March 10, 2012, 12:42 AM
khela kalke vai..2 ghonta na 26 ghonta ase

dhur.....

Zeeshan
March 10, 2012, 12:47 AM
Ajfar bhaiaa...link dorkar? link chaile link dite pari...amar kache ajke onekgulaa link ache :]

Rabz
March 10, 2012, 12:56 AM
So close, yet so far.
Can't wait for the game to begin.

Shaan
March 10, 2012, 03:07 AM
baijan, khela tho kalke ! apni mone hoy sopno dekhtasen moddo rate ar gumer gure hete hete computer er samone chole eschen :)

playmaker
March 10, 2012, 05:52 AM
haire polapain khela kalke

ajke kono practice matcho nai

bd fan
March 10, 2012, 06:18 AM
zee cafe uk...not on freeview

Crap! That channel is not available for suscription on Virgin Media or freeview :hairpull:
thanks anyway tho :)

Isnaad
March 10, 2012, 06:23 AM
Bangladesh Jitbe!!!!!

toss

Nadim
March 10, 2012, 06:26 AM
Bangladesh Jitbe!!!!!

toss and the match

abar jigay!!! :E:E eto dorao ke miah? :onethephone:

azybro
March 10, 2012, 06:36 AM
Pakistan vs Bangladesh Live Score updates will be broadcast as per below given Schedule of its 1st ODI Asia Cup 2012.
Event: Pakistan Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Live
Date: 11 March 2012
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Time: (14:00 local | 08:00 GMT | 13:00 PKT)
Pakistan vs Bangladesh Live Score (http://www.aasportsnews.com/pakistan-vs-bangladesh-1st-odi-live-score-match-asia-cup-2012/712068/)

simon
March 10, 2012, 07:00 AM
gotokaal shopne dekhlam Hapiz Sakib er ball e scoop korte giye bowled hoisey,shopne ami replay o dekhsi, offstump borabor :o :)

Purbasha T
March 10, 2012, 07:18 AM
^ Haha.

Talking about shopnos: this morning I was supposed to visit our local Homebase store with my dad for some huge amount of multipurpose compost (my dad's a shoukhin gardener) that were given on sale. I dreamt last night that they were out of stock and actually they are as my dad found out while checking their website in the morning. :D

simon
March 10, 2012, 07:22 AM
^^hehe
kintu emono onek shopno o dekhechi jegulor shathe bastobota'r kono mil paini :sigh: :sigh:

cricheart
March 10, 2012, 08:32 AM
Liked the prematch article by cricinfo published today headlined "Bangladesh seek to rise above controversies" pulished today
http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2012/content/current/story/556850.html

p.s. lol.. comments at bottom are better

FagunerAgun
March 10, 2012, 08:36 AM
Liked the prematch article by cricinfo published today headlined "Bangladesh seek to rise above controversies" pulished today
http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2012/content/current/story/556850.html

p.s. lol.. comments at bottom are better
Crickheart, thanks for your purple heart for posting this important and encouraging article.

"On match day however, young Mushfiqur has to ensure that the focus is solely on the game. They have the country on their side, many of whom identify with these players." - I like this part the most.:)

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 08:53 AM
Bismillah! Allah Malik!

:floor: Allah re...:lol:

:applause: Thanks :up:

tiger_army
March 10, 2012, 09:38 AM
...........never play national team anymore.............

from Junaid siddiques FB

not sure what is the new drama

Nadim
March 10, 2012, 09:55 AM

from Junaid siddiques FB

If he thinks a innings of 89 in bpl is enought for him to play for the bd then he should retire altogether.:E:mad:

amago player ra ki je mone kore nijeke allah i jane. ekta 89 inings khelche, taro abar bpl e, ar uni bole ar bd hoye khelbe na :sick:

simon
March 10, 2012, 09:57 AM
Junaid bhabsey eta bolley HAsina okey abar dol e phiraya anbe :lol: :smh:

jaihok,no need to take it seriously,it's not oficial.

Ajfar
March 10, 2012, 10:00 AM
So whats the weather like? Any chance of dew?

Tiger444
March 10, 2012, 10:19 AM

from Junaid siddiques FB

Hate to say this about Junaid but that was immature. I could understand why he's upset but what's the point of putting it up on facebook? If he feels so bad about not making the team he shouldn't just cry about it. He should go back to the nets, put in the hard yards, and be 1 of the top scorers in the NCL and the DPL. Then he'll be right back in the thick of things. It seems our boys just get way too down after getting dropped.

Tiger444
March 10, 2012, 10:23 AM
So whats the weather like? Any chance of dew?

I saw on weather.com that it'll be sunny and the high will be 93 degrees. Wow! Better be ready to see both teams sweat it out tomorrow!

meazz1
March 10, 2012, 10:34 AM
is ESPN streaming it in the USA?
any good links?

Isnaad
March 10, 2012, 10:54 AM
I had a chat with Junaid Siddique and he really looks extremely frustrated and down with himself.

oronnya
March 10, 2012, 11:03 AM
If he thinks a innings of 89 in bpl is enought for him to play for the bd then he should retire altogether.:E:mad:

amago player ra ki je mone kore nijeke allah i jane. ekta 89 inings khelche, taro abar bpl e, ar uni bole ar bd hoye khelbe na :sick:

But he was amongst the top run scorer in DPL too.. If the performances in domestic is not considered then how these players will be motivated to do well in domestics..

But it's true our players are just too emotional.. why give up??? Look at Hafeez.. he was out of the national team for so long but he didn't give up.. he just became stronger from there.. If you love cricket you should never give up..

Tiger444
March 10, 2012, 11:11 AM
But he was amongst the top run scorer in DPL too.. If the performances in domestic is not considered then how these players will be motivated to do well in domestics..

But it's true our players are just too emotional.. why give up??? Look at Hafeez.. he was out of the national team for so long but he didn't give up.. he just became stronger from there.. If you love cricket you should never give up..

He did alright but didn't perform like Jahurul, Imrul, or Mahmudullah did. That's why it's good to have competition in the team. Players can't just take their spots for granted anymore. They have to continuously perform or else they'll be dropped.

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 11:16 AM
Jaihok taihok, kalke bhlo khelte hobe....amra bhalo khelbo na...match jitbo na....bhalo khelbo.....match jitbo

COME ON BD!! GORJE OTHO :fire:

fuadomar
March 10, 2012, 11:20 AM
Probable team: Source (http://www.banglanews24.com/Cricket/detailsnews.php?nssl=d5caa5749b2b10407b00f7e314869 dc5&nttl=1003201295244)

তামিম ইকবাল, নাজিমউদ্দিন চৌধুরী, জহুরুল ইসলাম, সাকিব আল হাসান, মুশফিকুর রহিম, মাহমুদউল্লাহ রিয়াদ, নাসির হোসেন, আব্দুর রাজ্জাক, মাশরাফি বিন মুর্তজা, শফিউল ইসলাম ও সাহাদাত হোসেন।

So, no sunny, nazmul, anamul and imrul.

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 11:21 AM
Ahhare ki korte Sharapova ke nitese....haire nazmul....chirokal shot chelei hoye roilo....

Tiger444
March 10, 2012, 11:28 AM
Probable team: Source (http://www.banglanews24.com/Cricket/detailsnews.php?nssl=d5caa5749b2b10407b00f7e314869 dc5&nttl=1003201295244)

তামিম ইকবাল, নাজিমউদ্দিন চৌধুরী, জহুরুল ইসলাম, সাকিব আল হাসান, মুশফিকুর রহিম, মাহমুদউল্লাহ রিয়াদ, নাসির হোসেন, আব্দুর রাজ্জাক, মাশরাফি বিন মুর্তজা, শফিউল ইসলাম ও সাহাদাত হোসেন।

So we would have Shahadat and Shafiul in? And then Nazimuddin in ahead of Imrul? I hope this is wrong.

roman
March 10, 2012, 11:32 AM

from Junaid siddiques FB

ok no problem. Dont play. Ajaira pechal..

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 11:32 AM
Nadim please links post koiro kintu!!!

zsayeed
March 10, 2012, 11:33 AM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/143400/143413.jpg
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/432163_267620779982713_187494924661966_611447_1526 174015_n.jpg

roman
March 10, 2012, 11:34 AM

Shahadat? Comeon..Another 50 runs in 5 overs coming up I guess.

ahnaf
March 10, 2012, 11:37 AM
He did alright but didn't perform like Jahurul, Imrul, or Mahmudullah did. That's why it's good to have competition in the team. Players can't just take their spots for granted anymore. They have to continuously perform or else they'll be dropped.

are you sure?? Jahurul batted the whole tournament like a blind slogger.. He was one of the biggest disappointment of bpl..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

ahnaf
March 10, 2012, 11:39 AM

well tbh shahadat bowled really well in the semifinal.. May be thats why he will play...and i dont want to see jahurul playing ahead of imrul...

Equinox
March 10, 2012, 11:42 AM
Shahadat, Shafiul, Razzak...400 on the cards for Pakistan

Nadim
March 10, 2012, 11:42 AM
Junaid bhabsey eta bolley HAsina okey abar dol e phiraya anbe :lol: :smh:

jaihok,no need to take it seriously,it's not oficial.

what do u mean its not official? that is JS's REAL fb id

Nadim
March 10, 2012, 11:43 AM
Sobai Zeeshan bhai ke pm koren link er jonno. unar kache ek bosta link ache. :-p

Tiger444
March 10, 2012, 11:44 AM
are you sure?? Jahurul batted the whole tournament like a blind slogger.. He was one of the biggest disappointment of bpl..

I was talking about the DPL not the BPL. I agree with you on how Jahurul played in the BPL. His batting was really poor in the BPL.

simon
March 10, 2012, 11:58 AM
I had a chat with Junaid Siddique and he really looks extremely frustrated and down with himself.

tai naki?
koi paiso?
I think Junaid deserved more than Jahurul & specially Nazimuddin.
and the possible squad without Sunny is not good.
Imrul should be there instead of Nazim, Nazim's performance in DPL or BPL were very ordinary whereas Imrul scored a lot in DPL, hope it's wrong.

Tiger444
March 10, 2012, 12:04 PM
tai naki?
koi paiso?
I think Junaid deserved more than Jahurul & specially Nazimuddin.
and the possible squad without Sunny is not good.
Imrul should be there instead of Nazim, Nazim's performance in DPL or BPL were very ordinary whereas Imrul scored a lot in DPL, hope it's wrong.

The thing is, there are always going to be unfair decisions. It's just a part of life. It's also the life of being on the fringe of the team. He's no Tamim or Shakib. On top of that, Junaid can't be getting upset because he's gotten many chances already in the national team to become a regular member of the team but he ruined his chances.

rakib08
March 10, 2012, 12:13 PM
is ESPN streaming it in the USA?
any good links?

Number of sites available.. this one with less ads
http://onlinewatchsport.com/watch-live-live-asia-cup-cricket-online-2012-bangladesh-online/

fuadomar
March 10, 2012, 12:14 PM
worst 4 in the playing 11.
Imrul is in trmendous form, one of the highest run getter in DPL.
Sunny was the highest wicket taker in BPL.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

fuadomar
March 10, 2012, 12:18 PM
what do u mean its not official? that is JS's REAL fb id

He is missing Jamie.
On a serious note, his SR was the highest among BD players in BPL

Tiger444
March 10, 2012, 12:18 PM
I obviously get very optimistic on game days. Pakistan' batting is full of conservative batsmen, tuk-tuk type players like Shafiq, Misbah, Azhar, and Younis. I believe that it won't be a huge worry that Pakistan will pile up 300 or so runs. The key will once again be our batting. We really need to keep our wickets intact and at the same time rotate the strike and hit the occasional boundary so it keeps the pressure up.

BrianLara7
March 10, 2012, 12:20 PM
Really hope we don't play more than 2 pacer.. with pacers like Mashrafe, Shafiul and Shahadat we will get slaughtered.

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 12:21 PM
Whatmore vs. Law!! Oh LORD!!

fuadomar
March 10, 2012, 12:32 PM
I obviously get very optimistic on game days. Pakistan' batting is full of conservative batsmen, tuk-tuk type players like Shafiq, Misbah, Azhar, and Younis. I believe that it won't be a huge worry that Pakistan will pile up 300 or so runs. The key will once again be our batting. We really need to keep our wickets intact and at the same time rotate the strike and hit the occasional boundary so it keeps the pressure up.

The winning formula sounds so simple!

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 12:34 PM
Whatmore vs. Law!! Oh LORD!!

I am with Law full force! I hope Law kicks Whatmore's booty through the boundary lines of Sher-e Bangla ~ Mirpur!!:clap::up::applause:

Law baby is :flag:

TigerEz
March 10, 2012, 12:37 PM
who ever plays has to remember that this tournament could be a test for their whole 2012 year....if they perform then they might be regular in the team in this year but if they dont perform then................... Inshallah everything will go our way and we will win.

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 12:40 PM
Aminl. Bhagina, how is school and all other things! :)

Salaam mama,
Barely passing in school, walking on thin ice, don't know how long the charm will get me through!!!

Thank you for asking about the children! Gumbo has rear foot cancer and it's spreading a bit..it is swelling (spell) a lot and he is limping always and moving aound a lot less....I am working for job a lot more (thank Allah, seems to me in my world (nyc, architecture) the economy is picking up a bit), so that we can continue his treatment and repeat surgery! Wife is very depressed regarding his foot!

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 12:40 PM
who ever plays has to remember that this tournament could be a test for their whole 2012 year....if they perform then they might be regular in the team in this year but if they dont perform then................... Inshallah everything will go our way and we will win.

Same goes for our FTP....if we perform well......we'll be getting more away series....otherwise same old story!!
Commentators like Boycott will continue to say crap and we won't be able to STOP it. So PERFORM BD. Period.

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 12:42 PM
I don't know about you all bhais and apus, I have a different feeling about this one yo!!!! I think this tima the Cuppa is going to stay in Mirpur, we are keeping it for sure in Lotus sir's closet!!! :flag:

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 12:44 PM
Hai Allah!! She ashai je buk bedhe rakhi.....kintu......amader dol ta etotai onishchoyota dei je ei bhalo to ei gelo!!

playmaker
March 10, 2012, 12:47 PM
Shahadat? Dude, there are bowlers in my school who can bowl better than him and that too without grunting. He should srsly learn to bat because we need batsman of his PHYSIQUE. not a GRUNTER

And Id have imrul, sunny and nazmul in.

Jadukor
March 10, 2012, 12:50 PM
I don't know about you all bhais and apus, I have a different feeling about this one yo!!!! I think this tima the Cuppa is going to stay in Mirpur, we are keeping it for sure in Lotus sir's closet!!! :flag:
looking back at pak tour 3 months back brings little confidence especially after we managed to lose chasing a below par, under 200 score in the third odi.
Hopefully Tamim would find back his touch and we would get a decent start in each game.

playmaker
March 10, 2012, 12:51 PM
To be honest, one thing I like about the present team is that every1 there has performed and each and every batsman apart from Mushy, Nasir and Sakib are in danger of exclusion from the team if they perform because their are others: Ash, junaid to get into the side when some1 doesnt perform

Junaid siddiq might be unhappy but I think the selectors havent too bad by not taking him or Ash just because of moderately goof performance in the BPL.

Anyways, there is a lot of adrenalin pump in the team...everyone needs to perform

nycpro96
March 10, 2012, 01:13 PM
Due to daylight savings in EST, what time will the game start in EST?

Rifat
March 10, 2012, 01:15 PM
[বাংলা] ভাইবনেরা আপনারা চুপে চুপে আল্লাহর কাছে অনেক দোয়া করতে ভুলবেন না।[/বাংলা]

playmaker
March 10, 2012, 01:16 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwAOico1mpU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwAOico1mpU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

AMAR EKHONO ASHA ACHE, JE AMRA PARBO

Pario no e kothati bolio na, keno paribe na bhebe dekho shotobar!

Rifat

2 am...

BrianLara7

4 at night

playmaker
March 10, 2012, 01:35 PM
[বাংলা] ভাইবনেরা আপনারা চুপে চুপে আল্লাহর কাছে অনেক দোয়া করতে ভুলবেন না।[/বাংলা]

Ofcourse Allah-er kache dua korum

onek bekup ase jara bole: allah-er kase dua kore lab na, playerder shob korte hoi. But jod allah chai, uni amader teamke 4-0 whitewasher moto poristithi onekbar ferot ante pare

Allah malik!

Jadukor
March 10, 2012, 01:44 PM
When there are hungry children out on the streets it's better to put your prayers into a better use. Cricket is just a game after all.

On topic:
Hoping for new ball wkts from Mash
And a masterclass effort from shak
A quick fire 40 from tamim would be great as well

nycpro96
March 10, 2012, 01:50 PM
Is it 2 AM or 4 AM? Cricinfo is showing 4 but BC is showing 2...

Navo
March 10, 2012, 01:53 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwAOico1mpU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwAOico1mpU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

I'm not sure what it is, but I think the version of the song you posted is a little bit off sync? In the original, Shakib's six against Sri Lanka syncs perfectly with the chorus:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GbqThv35epY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In any case, great song, and it makes me emotional each time I watch it. (Shunno has some really inspirational music)

Navo
March 10, 2012, 02:00 PM
When there are hungry children out on the streets it's better to put your prayers into a better use. Cricket is just a game after all.

On topic:
Hoping for new ball wkts from Mash
And a masterclass effort from shak
A quick fire 40 from tamim would be great as well

Hungry children on the streets need more than just our prayers and we should of course actively try to help them. On the other hand, there is little that we can do for our players on the field but cheer, support and pray for their success and that they remain good, hardworking people :)

bd fan
March 10, 2012, 02:06 PM
Not expecting a win, but hoping for Pakistan to be challenged

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 02:20 PM
Bhais and apus, asha kori aaj khela besh jomey uthbey!!

Rabz
March 10, 2012, 02:22 PM
Our first ODI of the year.
Last year it was the Indians, this year Pakistanis.

Hope the result will be completely opposite.

Ashfaq
March 10, 2012, 03:05 PM
Frankly, I'm scared. I just hope the boys are made of sterner stuff .

Dilscoop
March 10, 2012, 03:59 PM
Prediction 137/10. One of the boys to play a selfish Test innings and totally ruin the rhythm of the inning.

Pak win by 9 outs.

oronnya
March 10, 2012, 04:24 PM
Pakistan will win for sure.. all I want is them to put up a fight and not give away their wickets and make the opposition bowlers look extraordinary:E:E

MohammedC
March 10, 2012, 04:45 PM
Heavy khana in Ash's Restaurant (From S Jurgensen's Twit Pic)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424925_3463646795640_1405101309_3292226_1097262086 _n.jpg

Zeeshan
March 10, 2012, 04:47 PM
i will be damned if tehm bottles are beer

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 05:03 PM
Khel jomey uthtey aro 8 ghonta chappano minutes baki....er moddhey asoon amra kichu ekta bhalo-mondo khai!!

oronnya
March 10, 2012, 05:04 PM

That's what I was thinking too ... but I think those are some popular local soft drinks :)

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 05:05 PM
Ajkey jodi kuno bhabey jita jai tailey ajkey ulongo hoiya rastai rastai douramu until I get arrested!! Then Shuza bhai/Mufi/Wiseshah will bail me out!!

MohammedC
March 10, 2012, 05:07 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420693_3463645755614_1405101309_3292225_1334490677 _n.jpg

Zeeshan
March 10, 2012, 05:08 PM
I will be damned if tehm boards are for playing chess...

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 05:11 PM

it's not square ...they are rectangular...more X space than the 64 sqs of a chess/checker board...but a good place-mat or plates-mat (!) and can be used to play chess I guess, you just have to ignore a few lines. the long side has 1 extra line and the short side has 5 extra lines.

Dilscoop
March 10, 2012, 05:14 PM

No. It's Sheldon's 3 way chess.

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 05:22 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424925_3463646795640_1405101309_3292226_1097262086 _n.jpg
Menu-ta ki MC?

Dekha jachse Fried rice, fried chicken, tar shathey ekta faltu curry (veggie, for some reason doesn't look good, looks like shudhu Holood diye ranna korsey) kintoo what about that other meat curry? Ota ki? Oita dekha tow amar matha ghuraitese...aar era keu oita chuey dekhlo naa,:E beshi spicey naki?...coach money hoi khaitey mana korsey...match khelar somoi patla bahir hobey shei bhoye!

Sunny two haddi khaitese! Bhimrul + Shakibul-re dekhle money Table-er niche gia koborer bhitor gia lookaitese!! Kintoo Razzak, Mullah, Mushfique aar Hero grunter khaitese amader family- amar moton..baaper beta..thisha khau..Motin-er restaurant-er kitchen khali kori dau!

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 05:26 PM

Eije pith fira darai asey eni kintoo amader Coach Pont...the man standing with his back toward the camera is coach Pont.

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 05:30 PM

Deikha money hoitese Mello-Yello or Mountain Dew hoitey parey..7Up aar nai?

simon
March 10, 2012, 05:31 PM

eshob khabar dekhle amar kanna paey, money hoy shob kichu chaira diya deshey giya kono ekta Chinese restaurant e jhapaya pori, desh er chinese restaurant er khabar er upor kono khabar nai. :(
biya bari'r khabar o chorom. :'(
Ash or restaurant eo Sachin er khela dekhey,

bujhee kom
March 10, 2012, 05:33 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420693_3463645755614_1405101309_3292225_1334490677 _n.jpg

Tamim-er shathey eni ki coach Jurgensen naki? Arr Vin Diesel ki amader Physio naki? Unar muscle asey khub! ekhobn amader ei chelegular gaye ektu mascle lagal Physio sir!

MohammedC
March 10, 2012, 05:41 PM
Tamim-er shathey eni ki coach Jurgensen naki? Arr Vin Diesel ki amader Physio naki? Unar muscle asey khub! ekhobn amader ei chelegular gaye ektu mascle lagal Physio sir!

Tamim er shathe Grant Luden (trainer). Ami sure Tamim ore bolthese coach ami beshi khai ni. Shobchaithe beshi khaise mushy. Ore kaalke khelar age stadium e dui chokkor douraithe bolben.

MohammedC
March 10, 2012, 05:44 PM
eshob khabar dekhle amar kanna paey, money hoy shob kichu chaira diya deshey giya kono ekta Chinese restaurant e jhapaya pori, desh er chinese restaurant er khabar er upor kono khabar nai. :(
biya bari'r khabar o chorom. :'(
Ash or restaurant eo Sachin er khela dekhey,

Ami photo gula post korar por shuja
Kitchen e.

Nadim
March 10, 2012, 05:45 PM
I feel hungry. Dhuro miah:(

simon
March 10, 2012, 05:50 PM
Ami photo gula post korar por shuja
Kitchen e.

hehe,
jodio apnader okhane mashallah restaurant er obhab nai,onek bherities, NTV ar ATN e dekhito :drool:
amago eikhani khali Tamil restaurant :head: ar kichu PAk/Ind restaurant achey,shey eki item,tandoori,tikka,biryani. :smh:

achcha,Tamim in Ash's restaurant, mojarto,tahole ki oder bhab hoye gelo? :rolleyes:

Roni_uk
March 10, 2012, 06:21 PM
Khaler ager din e ato khana pina korle.. khelbe kamne? I can see Shafiul raised his hand to ask for more.

Ash dekhi Tamim re khana dey nai.. he is not seen on the table :)

cricket_king
March 10, 2012, 06:24 PM

from Junaid siddiques FB

How flipping emo is this guy? I'm not one for cliches, but someone really needs to tell him to grow some balls.

Navo
March 10, 2012, 06:33 PM
Shafiul (sitting by Shakib) to khawa bad diyei khela dektesei. Sachin is already making him nervous, so he can't eat. aharei

Didn't Pepsi pay Shakib for a few adverts during the World Cup? Impressive that he's maintaining brand loyalty.

Also, I wonder if it's Tamim's hand and plate that is closest to the photo taker? Coach pashei bolei shei ki kom khachei?

Purbasha T
March 10, 2012, 06:33 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-IcS-0n3ERM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL!

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 06:37 PM

baah, baah! Boroi shoundorjo

I doubt it. Looks like those are bottles of Mountain Dew.

Crisis
March 10, 2012, 06:39 PM
Will Tamim score????

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 06:42 PM
^^ you have to ask Tamim.

Equinox
March 10, 2012, 06:55 PM
Ash's restaurant looks trendy...but eto oily, heavy khanadana before a matchday :smh:

Navo
March 10, 2012, 07:02 PM
^ Bhaloi, kalkei pet bulabei ar dhekur tultei tultei khelbei.

Purbasha T
March 10, 2012, 07:16 PM
BD polapain-er ektai oshudh, masala curry salon torkari

FagunerAgun
March 10, 2012, 08:01 PM
^ Bhaloi, kalkei pet bulabei ar dhekur tultei tultei khelbei.
Khelar somoi toilet'e dour naa dilei chole.

FagunerAgun
March 10, 2012, 08:05 PM

sobchei neecher baam diker plate'ta kii ruhi maccher bhajia naki? zzzssssssssssssssssllllllllllllll.

Biggus
March 10, 2012, 08:36 PM
Good luck for your team today gentlemen (and lamisa as well). I will be watching with great interest.

Biggus
March 10, 2012, 08:37 PM
sobchei neecher baam diker plate'ta kii ruhi maccher bhajia naki? zzzssssssssssssssssllllllllllllll.

That's just making me hungry. All that food..... yum.

BrianLara7
March 10, 2012, 08:42 PM

you understand bangla?

FagunerAgun
March 10, 2012, 08:52 PM
It is all because of Mochoooo bhai's picture.

Navo
March 10, 2012, 08:53 PM

Mach naki golda chingri? a bit dark and blurry - and untouched?!? I'm starving :(

Biggus
March 10, 2012, 08:54 PM
you understand bangla?

No, just pictures of food. That I understand.

FagunerAgun
March 10, 2012, 08:55 PM
Mach naki golda chingri? a bit dark and blurry - and untouched?!? I'm starving :(
that's even better....:)

Navo
March 10, 2012, 08:58 PM
Bangladesh-e ekhon shobi pawa jai. Ei national team playerder betono besh bhalo (ar ami shuni nai jei oder regular beton petei konno shomosha hoyeche.) Tao ora kora diet maintain korei na keno? Shob shomoi to bhat, daal, maach mangshoi to monei hoi khai.

Pesha hishabei khelowar hoba ar tar binimoyei kono kichu bad diba na, eita ki hoi??

BrianLara7
March 10, 2012, 09:05 PM
Bangladesh-e ekhon shobi pawa jai. Ei national team playerder betono besh bhalo (ar ami shuni nai jei oder regular beton petei konno shomosha hoyeche.) Tao ora kora diet maintain korei na keno? Shob shomoi to bhat, daal, maach mangshoi to monei hoi khai.

Pesha hishabei khelowar hoba ar tar binimoyei kono kichu bad diba na, eita ki hoi??

hmm, i kinda agree with u. most of these player's diets are poor since they eat bhat, mangsho all the time along with biryani, korma. Stuart broad along with many English players has a strict personalized diet and workout regime which he has to follow it even when not on tour with England, our players need to become more professional like that. Bangali food is oily as it is and our "chinese"food is among the worst in the world. Hopefully they don't eat that stuff regularly.

oronnya
March 10, 2012, 09:06 PM
Ash er budhhi bhalo .. khelar age emon oushudh dise je kaalke khela shuru hoilei dekhbo amader batsmanra topatop toilet e dourachhe :D :D

Ash er restaurant e amader playerder na khawaye Pak, Ind, SL er playerder khawano uchit chhilo :)

Anyways jokes apart I am really tensed.. Allah Allah kore 58/68 type kisu jeno na hoi !!!

Rifat
March 10, 2012, 09:09 PM
I have to visit Ashrafuls restaurant someday...:)

BC get-together in Ashraful's restaurant and then Talking about Ashraful's batting while eating his food right in front of him...That would be an interesting sight to behold :smug:

Zeeshan
what time is it now?

Edit: So does DST affect the hours left?

FagunerAgun
Ash er budhhi bhalo .. khelar age emon oushudh dise je kaalke khela shuru hoilei dekhbo amader batsmanra topatop toilet e dourachhe :D :D

Ash er restaurant e amader playerder na khawaye Pak, Ind, SL er playerder khawano uchit chhilo :)

Anyways jokes apart I am really tensed.. Allah Allah kore 58/68 type kisu jeno na hoi !!!
that will be very bad for our cricket. and I wonder why the BPL learning and experiece will go! :)

Dilscoop
I'll stay up late just too see the new jersey. If it's good, I'll keep watching till I fall asleep or go to bed right away.

TigerEz
March 10, 2012, 09:16 PM
I'll stay up late just too see the new jersey. If it's good, I'll keep watching till I fall asleep or go to bed right away.

whao atleast im not the only one

Dilscoop
March 10, 2012, 09:19 PM
^ I just don't find this "cup" all that important/interesting. I'm waiting for the next away tour.

Navo
March 10, 2012, 09:20 PM
hmm, i kinda agree with u. most of these player's diets are poor since they eat bhat, mangsho all the time along with biryani, korma. Stuart broad along with many English players has a strict personalized diet and workout regime which he has to follow it even when not on tour with England, our players need to become more professional like that. Bangali food is oily as it is and our "chinese"food is among the worst in the world. Hopefully they don't eat that stuff regularly.

Eating such food is almost inevitable - especially if you're well known and have a lot of functions, weddings etc to attend. To be fair, I think most of them go to the gym regularly and so haven't gained all that much weight but it's still bad for your heart and I think it makes you look prematurely old. It's delicious food, I know, but you do have to sacrifice somethings to have a career as an athlete. (As Samit Patel of England is quickly discovering)

Navo
March 10, 2012, 09:24 PM
^ I just don't find this "cup" all that important/interesting. I'm waiting for the next away tour.

Why don't you find it to be interesting? I think it'll be a real challenge for the boys as they'll be facing 3 teams that are very good against spin and have some great spinners themselves. Should be great to watch (if it doesn't simply turn into a bloodbath)

Zeeshan
March 10, 2012, 09:25 PM
"khan khan ekdin khaile kisoo hoy na bhai"

Zeeshan
March 10, 2012, 09:27 PM
"khan to, apne jowan manush, apner abar dieting ki"

Tmahmud
March 10, 2012, 09:30 PM

Apu amar o oi tension. Oti toilakto o bhorpur khabar dekhe toh raater ghum ta shesh hoye gelo (both because of the team's expected performance and not being able to gorge on such delicacies)...Allah maaf koruk etar dejavu effect ta jaate kopale na thaake...

Dilscoop
Why don't you find it to be interesting? I think it'll be a real challenge for the boys as they'll be facing 3 teams that are very good against spin and have some great spinners themselves. Should be great to watch (if it doesn't simply turn into a bloodbath)

- It's Asia "Cup" of for teams. It has no real importance.
- I don't like any of the other 3 teams.
- It starts after midnight!
- It's ODI format. So outdated.
- Broadcast will be yellow and dizzy. (unless I find a sky sports link)

New jersey and sponsors are the only interesting thing going for this series. And that tells you lot. :)

Zeeshan
"arektu ghee nan bhai....makhaye khan shukna morich diya...naki ami makhaye dibo"

Tmahmud
March 10, 2012, 09:33 PM
"arektu ghee nan bhai....makhaye khan shukna morich diya...naki ami makhaye dibo"

Hahaha! :-D:-D

meazz1
March 10, 2012, 09:42 PM
any link for the live streaming for USA folks?

Rifat
March 10, 2012, 09:45 PM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2012/content/current/story/556902.html

from cricinfo:

Bangladesh (likely) 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Imrul Kayes, 3 Mahmudullah, 4 Mushfiqur Rahim (capt and wk), 5 Shakib Al Hasan, 6 Nasir Hossain, 7 Jahurul Islam, 8 Mashrafe Mortaza, 9 Abdur Razzak, 10 Elias Sunny, 11 Shafiul Islam

isssshhh! Alhamdulillah! that is exactly my team + Lineup except Sub out Shafiul for Nazmul!

Shartaz
March 10, 2012, 09:46 PM
any link for the live streaming for USA folks?

http://onlinewatchsport.com/live-cricket-tv-online/

Dilscoop
March 10, 2012, 09:54 PM
for ad free/virus spyware free link PM me

oh you will get a PM alight!

BrianLara7
March 10, 2012, 10:00 PM
Eating such food is almost inevitable - especially if you're well known and have a lot of functions, weddings etc to attend. To be fair, I think most of them go to the gym regularly and so haven't gained all that much weight but it's still bad for your heart and I think it makes you look prematurely old. It's delicious food, I know, but you do have to sacrifice somethings to have a career as an athlete. (As Samit Patel of England is quickly discovering)

hmm they might not be too much overweight but still eating habit like this is unhealthy if done regularly.. even if it doesn't show in weight it's not good for their health like you said. But again I don't think most of them have enough guidance about this stuff.

nycpro96
March 10, 2012, 10:22 PM
I'm still confused as to when the match is going to start in EST.

Tiger444
March 10, 2012, 10:25 PM

It'll start at 4 am for us bro.

zsayeed
March 10, 2012, 10:25 PM

4 am eastern that is we change clocks tonight!
Bangladesh v Pakistan (14:00 local | 08:00 GMT | 04:00 EDT | 03:00 CDT | 00:00 PST)
http://www.espncricinfo.com/
see side panel.

zinatf
March 10, 2012, 10:28 PM
how about links for Australia? Any ideas? 4 n a half hours more....ar to deri shoi na!!

Rifat
March 10, 2012, 10:37 PM
no nycpro, it should start at 2:00 am eastern time! I mean 3 am if we advance the clock by one hour!

BrianLara7
March 10, 2012, 10:41 PM
no nycpro, it should start at 2:00 am eastern time! I mean 3 am if we advance the clock by one hour!

In New york time it would start at 4 am since we will forward by one hour at 2 am.

nycpro96
March 10, 2012, 10:44 PM

That was along the lines of my thinking. Well, im gonna go to sleep now and wake up at 2 too see what's up. Thanks everyone!

Crisis
March 10, 2012, 10:45 PM
Who are the final 11?

riankhan
March 10, 2012, 10:46 PM
I have to visit Ashrafuls restaurant someday...:)

BC get-together in Ashraful's restaurant and then Talking about Ashraful's batting while eating his food right in front of him...That would be an interesting sight to behold :smug:

Please don't forget to book a table as "Fazal"

nycpro96
March 10, 2012, 10:47 PM
Actually, it would be 4 AM.

BengaliPagol
March 10, 2012, 10:49 PM

Yeah Shafiul looks like he goes to the gym.

Tiger444
March 10, 2012, 10:51 PM
Actually, it would be 4 AM.

Its 4 am since we're moving the clock 1 hour ahead

BengaliPagol
March 10, 2012, 10:52 PM

Shafiul seriously needs to eat up so he gains weight

Zunaid
March 10, 2012, 10:57 PM
Shafiul seriously needs to eat up so he gains weight

But not what you see here, mostly carbs and fat. He needs more protein to bulk up his muscles.

BrianLara7
March 10, 2012, 11:02 PM
But not what you see here, mostly carbs and fat. He needs more protein to bulk up his muscles.
:up: our traditional diet is not ideal for athletes and this food is even worse.

Rifat
March 10, 2012, 11:09 PM
A Good area of research for Dieticians and Nutritionists would be
"How much of an impact does cultural food have an impact on on-field performance for Bangladeshi National Cricket Team Players?"

But then again, Maybe it shouldn't matter much because I am assuming Sri-Lanka, India, Pakistan have a similar Food culture as we do, and they perform on the cricket field day in and day out...so meh
:-|