PDA

View Full Version : Masud Rana

Rubu
March 8, 2004, 05:16 PM
I'm a big masud rana fan (By kazi anwar hossain), but having real problem in finding them in usa. is there anyone else who are having the same problem? I've about 80 of them and is willing to exchange them with others who are interested and has some book. we can return them after reading and using post office. do u guys think it should work? i have to find some way of security though, so that books doesn't disappear.

Navarene
March 8, 2004, 05:25 PM
gosh you remind me of my school memories when i used to read Rana sitting in the back bench while pretending like the goody attentive boy in the class! hence no trick could save me from the eagle like eyes of our math teacher..eeww..the obvious result was a "kaan dhore kneel down" for the rest of the class period:(

Does Masud Rana still exists?

Rubu
March 8, 2004, 05:27 PM
yeah, almost all rana readers has somekinda experience like that. of course it exists. publishing one evey month. right now the serial numbers going like 350, 351....... (or close)

Navarene
March 8, 2004, 05:35 PM
haha..no wonder Rana still exists, as the preface of every rana series goes on like.."Masud Rana, Bangladesh secret service agent, ever youth ever lush, sets out for a dengarous mission" etc etc

Nasif
March 8, 2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
I'm a big masud rana fan (By kazi anwar hossain), but having real problem in finding them in usa. is there anyone else who are having the same problem? I've about 80 of them and is willing to exchange them with others who are interested and has some book. we can return them after reading and using post office. do u guys think it should work? i have to find some way of security though, so that books doesn't disappear.

You can find all Masud rana stuff in Muktadhara in Jackson Heights, Queens, NY. You can call them and get shipped to you if you are not in ny city.

Mridul
March 9, 2004, 12:05 AM
how about Tin Goenda?

Kishor..Robin...Musa....

does this series still exist?

Rubu
March 9, 2004, 12:29 AM
nasif vai, can u please give me the address or phone number if u know.
mridul, yeah, they all exist. they only thing seba discontinued is kishor portika. other than that all are going continuously (though the quality flactuate a lot).

Nasif
March 9, 2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Mridul
how about Tin Goenda?

Kishor..Robin...Musa....

does this series still exist?

Oh the tin goenda! It was my fav. Tin goenda was my first non-text book story experience. Thanks for reminding... its been long time since I read one.

Nasif
March 9, 2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
nasif vai, can u please give me the address or phone number if u know.

They have a website at: http://www.muktadhara.com but can't order from there. Their phone is 718-565-7258.

Shafi
March 9, 2004, 10:15 AM
Here is another Tin Goenda fan.

But the quality dropped so significantly after NOKOL KISHORE I had to stopped reading then..but read all b4 and including that.

I just recalled the first book I read of Tin Goenda and that was Golapi Mukta.
Obviously I loved Gina :p

Anher
November 16, 2007, 02:13 AM
BORED!!!?
Wanna remember some beatutiful old days!!!

Read Few masud rana series here

http://www.banglabook.com/search/node/masud+rana

akabir77
November 16, 2007, 10:40 AM
Try here

http://www.onlinebanglabook.com/cgi-bin/home.pl

Rubu
November 16, 2007, 11:18 AM
Try here

http://www.onlinebanglabook.com/cgi-bin/home.pl
The knocked brother's link is a free site where you can read and download books for free (not legal, of course),

but this one is just another online book store.

Sohel
November 16, 2007, 12:26 PM
A Kuasha reader first, I read Bharot Nattom way before I was supposed to, got hooked until moving to suburban DC. Shei U Shen was the last Rana I read.

Never got into Daushshu Bonhur though.

zahid
November 16, 2007, 03:56 PM
I am also a Kuasha fan. Saving a princess from a parallel world ... classy!

Mohiul
November 16, 2007, 04:07 PM
I used to read Rana & Tin Goenda both. Doshshu Bonohur as well

Miraz
November 16, 2007, 06:06 PM
The knocked brother's link is a free site where you can read and download books for free (not legal, of course),

but this one is just another online book store.

Rubu, here's link for free Masud Rana book. I am occasionally using this site for reading Sheba Prokashoni books.

You will find about 50-60 Masud Rana books from the link and all are free!!

Enjoy!! :)

Link (http://www.esnips.com/_t_/Masud+Rana+book?to=120&gen=Any+Gender&t=1&sort=0&cnt=Any+Country&uf=0&page=1&st=0&from=13&q=Masud+Rana+book)

Rabz
November 17, 2007, 08:23 AM
I used to be a massive Rana fan.
it was a part of my life back in the school years...

Started off with Tin Goenda...
slowly moved on to Kishor Classic,
and then Masud Rana..

And like any Rana fan, i was in love with Sohana as well...
Dhongso Pahar, Agnipurush, I Love You Man, Mullo Ek koti Matro, Ami-e Rana, Abar U Sen.. now its making me nostalgic...

While at Rana, i started reading Kuasha...
Prefessor Y, does he need any introduction?

Pretty much finished all of them(tin goenda, rana, kuasha) when i was into them...

Infact, you could tell i was a Seba fan...

....those were the days....