PDA

View Full Version : Match Possible tonight

Rubu
March 9, 2004, 11:04 AM
According to yahoo, the weather in harare is good and no rain in few days. so, we might have last three matches of this series.

Yahoo Weather Forcast (http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/ZIXX0004_f.html)

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by AgentSmith]

AGC
March 9, 2004, 11:19 AM
I hope so. The series is a disaster so far!

Optimist
March 9, 2004, 11:21 AM
Good to see some light! Hope the rain has wiped out the memory of the collapse! And all the players will suddenly discover their forms!

Kalbaisakhi
March 9, 2004, 11:50 AM
Yes the weather is now ok now(till today).ut dont know whats happen after few hours later.We expected the weather will not pospone the match.Already we lose many .But dont want to lose any more.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Beamer
March 9, 2004, 12:02 PM
I hope we can play tonight. It looks like it will.

SS
March 9, 2004, 02:43 PM
hope meterologists are predicting right..it seemed Zimb got scared of tigers' roars!!!
arranging this series in rainy seasons!!

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by SS]

Rubu
March 9, 2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by SS
hope meterologists are predicting right..it seemed Zimb got scared of tigers' roars!!!

this is greate SS. nice to see u speaking optimistically for the first time ever

SS
March 9, 2004, 02:58 PM
sorry Mr.Agent..I said it sarcasticly.with exclamation ..actually Zimb will crush us...Streaks knows our weaknesses..

billah
March 9, 2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
According to yahoo, the weather in harare is good and no rain in few days. so, we might have last three matches of this series.

Yahoo Weather Forcast (http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/ZIXX0004_f.html)

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by AgentSmith]

What are you waiting for Agent, better start a thread, there's only 23 hours left.:D

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by billah]

Rubu
March 9, 2004, 03:30 PM
yeah, i forgot. thanx for remainding me. but i think this time i'll go to sleep first. wake up and then do that. think this is a bad idea? take a nap and wake up around 3am.

SS
March 9, 2004, 03:39 PM
lolz don do it Mr.Agent...when u will wake up the game will be over or if BD bats it will be end of second innings.

billah
March 9, 2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
yeah, i forgot. thanx for remainding me. but i think this time i'll go to sleep first. wake up and then do that. think this is a bad idea? take a nap and wake up around 3am.

The game starts early @ 9:00 AM. If you are on PST, you loose 4 hours of it. If you are on the east coast, you still loose the crucial first hour. Yup, bad idea. Besides, who's gonna drum up support on the board. C'mon Smith!

SS
March 9, 2004, 04:38 PM
possible scores today:
Hannan/Kapali
Hannan 6 kapali duck
Bashar 2
Rajin 10
Asharaful 20
Rana 20
Musfiq 20
Rafiq 24
Tapash 3
Manjurul/Kabir/Tareq 4
Mahmud 5
Mashud 14
extra 30

total 160(approx.)

if somebody scores good!!
like Bashar, ash, Rana, or Musfiq or mashud add 50+..if first three scores good otherwise 40+ for the rest two

Zimb...

will score that score loosing three wkts.

betterdaz
March 9, 2004, 05:01 PM
i understand the game is on for sure - will be vsiting here to chat

c u guys

ajithlalm
March 9, 2004, 10:16 PM
I have a news idea of keeping one or two reserve days after the series or between the series for all the international matches played.

Lots of matches are abandoned because of rain. If there is a prevention like keeping reserve day in another place of the country, it would help to bring more matches and decreasing the amount of ODIs that are abaondoned:fire:

Rubu
March 9, 2004, 10:20 PM
just curious SS, why did u assigned the highest run to rafiq. I might mention, day by day as rafiq became sharper and sharper in bowling, his batting went down and down. that hard hitting rafiq of mid and late 90's almost disappeard. i'd give rana more runs over him.

sheshprohor
March 9, 2004, 10:53 PM
I am praying for BD won the toss elected to bat first and then rain will force ZIM to score 10 runs per over.

They should learn a lesson.

Prohor

AsifTheManRahman
March 9, 2004, 10:58 PM
:D
tahole shesh prohor bhai ki mone koren....shesh prohore brishtir haat chana thiki khelar aayu komie dibe?;)

sheshprohor
March 9, 2004, 11:54 PM
hmm...ZIM er prohor ghoniye elo boley.

Prohor