PDA

View Full Version : Alright naysayers and pessimists!

Zobair
March 10, 2004, 10:49 AM
Your time's up!

Lets hear it!

we haven't got all day...come on!

you guys know who you are...:P

Navarene
March 10, 2004, 10:52 AM
where is SS? ;)

rafiq
March 10, 2004, 10:55 AM
I saw SS leave the stadium/chatroom at the top of the 50th, still claiming that 2 sixes would seal the deal for Zimbabwe.... by the time aziz had shattered the stumps twice in two balls, he had made a faxt exit and was nowhere to be found.

(note, the above is in jest)

oracle
March 10, 2004, 11:01 AM
Boy is Cricinfo taking time to report our win and India's arrival in Pakistan was reported the minute the plane touched down.

Sami
March 10, 2004, 11:04 AM
MAN THIS IS AWESOME... I am so happy... I am actually numb with happiness... damn it cant believe this... Alhamdulillah...

And didnt i tell u sumon's gonna hit back hard... didnt I tell u all... Yes... this is so worth it..... soooooooooo worth it :D

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by radicalsami]

reinausagi
March 10, 2004, 11:56 AM
Okay, since no one is stepping up, I'll do it. I wasn't a nay-sayer, but a nay-thinker. I didn't think any team with a dud like Khaled mahmud would be able to carry the dead-weight and actually win. It is humbling to be proven wrong. I still espouse the inclusion of Rana in his place. Rana has earned it with his on-feild performance- not through fat cat patronage.

Great win! No one can claim match-fixing to taint this victory.

sage
March 10, 2004, 01:38 PM
May I suggest a nickname for naysayers.

..."Rajakar" just for fun. :lol::fanflag:

Rubu
March 10, 2004, 01:52 PM
am i a nay sayer? may be may be not. i don't know, i don't care. we won and everyone is happy. what else we care about?
i'd even happily shake hand with SS to celebrate this win.
this is not the time to distinguish nay sayer or not.
its time to have fun. and to enjoy. all toghater.

sage
March 10, 2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
am i a nay sayer? may be may be not. i don't know, i don't care. we won and everyone is happy. what else we care about?
i'd even happily shake hand with SS to celebrate this win.
this is not the time to distinguish nay sayer or not.
its time to have fun. and to enjoy. all toghater.

Agentsmith and SS tortured us a lot. We weren't winning like that wasn't enough. On the top of it we had to endure Agents and SS's discouraging comments. Finally we have our day!! Finally BD tiger gave us our vindication.

Now you should see how much you guys underestimated BD team.:fanflag:

AsifTheManRahman
March 10, 2004, 07:26 PM
Am I a nay sayer? I dont know....

Nasif
March 10, 2004, 10:12 PM
Nay sayers can be titled as:
<b>Najakar</b>

;)

Who is the biggest najakar? SS?

Rubu
March 10, 2004, 11:17 PM
ok, me SS and someother members has been titled naysayer in this thread. i don't yet mind because only one person so far voted for me. but SS is the biggest victim of this. no doubt he is pasimist, and don't write posts that we'd like to read. but we've to understand one thing. like anyone else, he is a bd fan too. otherwise he wouldn't come to this site. this is true for everyone of them (or us, not sure what i should use). we all love our team and thats why we are here. ofcourse everyone has a different way to express it. i'd say don't make too big of a deal outa it. it might hart someone's feeling. i'm kinda referring to the to be rules of posting.

Orpheus
March 11, 2004, 02:46 AM
Today I didn't know what to do. So I didn't do anything!

This might not be the right thread or the right forum but who cares! i will share my victorious day experience! Just feel like it!

I was in lecture knowing Bangladesh was in verge of another close loss. Then something vibrated in my pants (it felt good for a moment - physical pleasure).
I knew at that moment match was in tense!

I was making up plays in my mind.... Who is bowling?... I bet we got hit for a six! Oh there is a wicket.. Must be rafiq! Damn Mahmud.. what is he doing?

As soon as I got out of the lecture, called my bro... 9th wicket fell. And i screamed SHABASH Tareq. Everyone Looked and thought I was crazy!

I followed the last over on the phone as i was going to my next class.... SWEET END!

I was SO EXCITED. I didn't know what to do. I wanna share my feelings with someone. But who can I call?

Only three ppl came in my mind.

One - My brother (I already spoke with him live ball by ball)
Two - My friend who doesn't understand a bit of cricket but I called anyway to let him know... "Zimbabwe?? They have a cricket team??" was the response!
Three - Banglacricket.com's members!

But no access to internet :(

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 11, 2004, 02:49 AM
no problem kintu orpheus bhai,
internet access kintu amar mone hoi apni peyegechen. hoito aktu deri holo. kintu tate ki. joyer anondo kintu aktukuo komeni. ai anondo kintu onekbar kora jai ebong prottakbari akdom notun kore kora jai. shutorang ashun dukkho na kore ashun abar amra anondo kori. dannabad.

fy288
March 11, 2004, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by radicalsami
MAN THIS IS AWESOME... I am so happy... I am actually numb with happiness... damn it cant believe this... Alhamdulillah...

And didnt i tell u sumon's gonna hit back hard... didnt I tell u all... Yes... this is so worth it..... soooooooooo worth it :D

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by radicalsami]

You sum up well the feelings of all Bangladeshi cricket fans. Things are starting to look good for Bangladesh cricket in the future.

:fanflag:
JOY BANGLA!!!!

SS
March 11, 2004, 08:23 AM
I just said what was reality. Players don had the gutz and strength to bear with the pressure 48 matches they lost. Even this time, Sumon closed his "eyes' when Tareq bowled the last over's 1st ball. What if there was a catch in the slip. He would have missed it due to tense. But overall, It was a good game and the spirit of fighting back is appreciating. I never saw BD came back with this spirit before this win. They played good and then they lost their tracks. I didnt deny yesterdays' victory.
some of the ppl over here, will understand what I am trying to say.
players don't think like we think. Back home, people have diff mindset. But, abroad due to reality we just change become machines, optimists and so on. Can;t put it in right words but if u guys understand plz help urself.
May be your optimism could be transferred to our upcoming players so that they think they can win the game!
Let's see how they improv in the next game. I'ts all a bout performance not preference. Don't matter where me or team from, to acheive recognition; team has to work for it and be like a "winner" ..itz my team or other team don matter.
Thank you.
P.S. : Don't call me Rajakar or Najakar. if you call me i don care,,,Rajakar or Najakar is few those ppl with their own views, itz just not the same as urs.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by SS]

Hasib
March 11, 2004, 08:32 AM
Where is SS from?

Nasif
March 11, 2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by SS
P.S. : Don't call me Rajakar or Najakar. if you call me i don care,,,Rajakar or Najakar is few those ppl with their own views, itz just not the same as urs.
[Edited on 11-3-2004 by SS]

Noted.

It wasn't meant to be anything serious. It was all light hearted fun. We know everyone is a fan here. Otherwise they wouldn't be visiting the forum. Optimist or pesimist, both are welcome. Its all in the game (I sound like EA Sports!).