PDA

View Full Version : Nfl 2012-13

Dilscoop
March 19, 2012, 10:10 PM
I wanted to open early it so we can talk about all the trades and deals.

Looks like Manning is going to Denver, not Niners/Titans/Dolphins. What happens to the virgin? Alex Smith is screwing with the Niners! Just sign the damn deal. If it wasn't for Jim Harbaugh you wouldn't even be here right now. Randy Moss returned, Manningham joined him in SF. Megatron got a 130something for 7 years with the Lions. B Lloyd is going to Pats. Vincent left the Chargers for Bucs.

Now I'm really eager to so what happens to Bowe , Mike Wallace, and Brand Marshall (Dolphins are getting rid of him for craziness, will probably go to the Bears). I really wish Wallace comes to SF.

Beamer
March 21, 2012, 01:35 PM
Heavy punishment on Saints.

Mike Wallace ain't going anywhere. At least, not this year.

Dilscoop
March 21, 2012, 02:13 PM
^ You guys can't keep em unless you clear out cap, but who? He is being wasted by the Pits and a fat, injured fart face QB.

A young team like SF will be perfect for him, specially next to Manningham and Moss with Gore and Davis.

Wallossing!

Ajfar
March 21, 2012, 05:00 PM
Ben Jeervis going to Bengals. Dude still hasn't fumbled yet. But I guess we will live considering Pats will be passing 60-70% of the time.

Dilscoop
March 21, 2012, 05:23 PM
Here start the virgin war...

Ajfar
March 22, 2012, 07:19 AM
Jet's have tebow? Well there's goes Sanchez's career.

Beamer
March 22, 2012, 12:21 PM
^ You guys can't keep em unless you clear out cap, but who? He is being wasted by the Pits and a fat, injured fart face QB.

A young team like SF will be perfect for him, specially next to Manningham and Moss with Gore and Davis.

Wallossing!

Wasted?? You are a dumb football fan indeed. Look at his numbers of 40+ yard receptions in last three years. Tops in the league. He would rather catch a ball from big armed two time Superbowl Champion than a small time QB like Smith. Even 49ers were hoping to get rid of him and sign Manning. And, last but not least, have some proper perspective. One good season after a decade of irrelevancy have 49ers talking big. We have seasons like 49 ers season this year, every year, and not just once in a decade.

Dilscoop
March 22, 2012, 07:43 PM
^ My head is filled with the Asia Cup final to care about that comment. But in short, Big Fat Ben is dead. He is not helping anyone. Wallace and Brown are too talented. And the past is past, I'm talking about now and the future. But looks like he's gonna have to there, because no one will take him if he demands (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/22/report-mike-wallace-told-49ers-he-wants-more-than-larry-fitzgerald/) like that.

49ers will go after Bowie now.

Dumb football fan? Really? You couldn't have made your points w/o any personal attack? Come back when you calm down and learn some decency.

Dilscoop
March 23, 2012, 01:40 AM
Vote for Madden 13 cover!

Beamer
March 23, 2012, 10:50 AM
If you make dumb comments, you will be called a dumb fan. You make yet another dumb comment by sayin Big Ben is dead. How so? He is among the top five-six QB's in this league with winning pedigree. Just made Wallace and Brown 1,000 yards WR thsi year. Just went to the pro-bowl and consistently leads his team to playoffs ever since he has been drafted with three trips to superbowl ( two wins ). In contrast, Alex Smith the no.1 overall pick has only one decent season and that was this year. Still wasn't good enough that they went looking for Manning. He is a good QB in this league, but to say he is anywhere near the class of Ben-Eli-Aaron-Peyton-Tom-Drew ( winners all ) is the epitome of dumbness. 32 out of 32 GM's will take Ben over Alex Smith, except maybe you.

Of course, you will say past is past, when there is nothing in the near or distant past to brag about when it comes to 49ers. One good year in a decade and playing in the garbage div of NFC West. Future is good with 49ers but Steelers are good in past, present and in future. So, that's the difference.

Bowe has been franchised by K.C. So, 49ers can't go after him. Yet another uninformed observation by you. Couple that with childish and incorrect name calling of players ( big fat, dead, not helping anyone ..etc )just shows that you are indeed a dumb fan.

Ummm...You talking about decency is like Shadadat talking about econ.

Dilscoop
March 23, 2012, 01:09 PM
LOL dude, you seriously need to calm your balls down. Seriously! Fat Ben is dead. Never questioned his stats or talents, I'm sure he was good at one point but now he can barely stand up on his 2 feet. And the games that Pits won last year was lot because of their D. Wallace and Brown reached their feat because of their talent and speed, not because of Ben. And that's my point, if they had a fit QB, they would do ever better. And by that I do not mean Alex Smith is that better QB. I never said that nor did I compare him to the bests in the league. So stop jumping the gun there and go read my post again. Alex Smith had 5 different head coaches, 7 different OCs and about 20+ receivers. He finally got a settled team and staffs and I'm looking forward to see him prove himself. But I never said he is the best damn prospect out there. So stop trying to argue against random points I never made. And the niners did want him, he was offered a deal, but HE himself didn't sign it. So they went after Manning, and who wouldn't go after Manning? That doesn't mean 49ers don't want Smith.

And past is the past, because everyone knows about the red and gold glory days of the 9ers. I have no reason to bring them up and brag because my intention was never to brag. Again, stop putting words in my mouth. My intention was to look for a WR that would help our deep threats. And Wallace one of those beast and he is available.

And those are his names given by PEOPLE not by me. No one likes that fat headed rapist. Get out of your box and look around. And please do not cast him with the league's current bests. He shoul be the last one on that list. Mannings, Brady, Rodgers, Brees and then who else is there after them? No one, so duh the fat boy is in the "top 5."

I haven't looked into Bowe since last months, when he was still on the 9ers list.

Anyways, IDK if you can read, but those so called "counter arguments" you are trying to make are very random because I never made those arguments in the first place. Go read and stop putting words in my mouth. Don't know why you are getting so upset/offended, could be that time of the month, but stop barking and stop pretending like you are the only one who follows football. Ridicules!

Tigers_eye
March 24, 2012, 10:09 AM
I saw the Fat QB too many times to know he is one of the real deals. Alex smith is good no doubt. Until he wins one with the 49ers he'd be second class. Even if he wins one, most of the credits would go to Jim Harbough.

I am going support Denver for obvious reasons. I wish Manning would have gone to 49ers. Much better defense and offense. I guess Elway stole one here. Packers and Saints would be still strong. So will be New England. Hopefully Houston will take the colts position. Dallas needs to get rid of Romo ASAP.

Beamer
March 24, 2012, 11:56 AM
Wow..We got a certified world class clown here. The clown himself says Wallace is being wasted at Steelers and would do great in a Niner uniform! That leads me to question how can it be so if you go from Ben to Alex. It's a valid point, but it's obvious that this clown can't even read his own quotes, let alone understanding valid counter points.

BTW, clown, Steelers past is even more glorious than 49 ers.

Go back to Chuck e cheese. Your work is calling.

Dilscoop
March 24, 2012, 01:24 PM
Here you go again. Now you can't find anything better to fall back on so you go back to making immature personal attacks. lmao chuck e cheese? Really?

The clown himself says Wallace is being wasted at Steelers and would do great in a Niner uniform! leads me to question how can it be so if you go from Ben to Alex.
Wallace would be great in ANY colors, a cow could fetch for him and he'll house it all day. I said niners will be suit him perfectly, not better or worse. It has more to do with team situation and combination than just the QBs. I'm pretty clear on that on my posts. And again 9ers QB is not better but safer and fit. So IDK why you were making comments on Ben > Alex.

I can see where you clearly took my posts the wrong way, and now you are just arguing like a 13 year old just for the sake of it and getting worked up over nothing.

As a fan of Wallace's speed and 3 back to back years of fantasy owner, I'd love see him w/ the 9ers. If he does leave he should come here over some place. Or even consider the Niners over Pits (ya I said it. Now lets here you bang your head about it.. )

Dilscoop
March 24, 2012, 01:30 PM
I am going support Denver for obvious reasons. I wish Manning would have gone to 49ers. Much better defense and offense. I guess Elway stole one here. Packers and Saints would be still strong. So will be New England. Hopefully Houston will take the colts position. Dallas needs to get rid of Romo ASAP.

I wanted him to get to AZ. Fitz and Manning would've been awesome. But those guys were too dumb to stay with Vick's backup boy.

Beamer
March 27, 2012, 02:26 PM
Wallace would not be a great fit with 9 ers. The QB actually needs to have the ability to set up and throw those long bombs to him once he gets separation. Alex Smith has not shown the ability to do that despite having a burner like Ted Ginn in the team. In fact, no WR has done anything of worthy during Alex's term as a QB. He has limitations as a QB. He clearly do not have a big arm. And, you need a big arm QB to get Wallace to be a success. So, actually, he will be a bad fit in that team. Anyway...

Dilscoop
August 10, 2012, 07:56 PM
Pre-season started. Anyone wanna give this fantasy a go? Lol the official one, not a BC version.

Dilscoop
September 5, 2012, 01:49 PM
wassup!!

F6_Turbo
September 6, 2012, 12:33 AM
Shame the cowgirls won...I would have preferred the game was abandoned and Romo along with Manning placed on IR.

Go the Skins (we'll win 6 games all season :( ) - RGIII will be fine, but the receiving corps looks pretty ****.

Ajfar
September 9, 2012, 10:27 AM
49ers over Packers!! That's right you heard me.

al Furqaan
September 9, 2012, 09:16 PM
I havent seen highlights yet, but Luck-Griffin might compare with a couple guys named Elway-Marino.

Dilscoop
September 9, 2012, 10:55 PM
9ers! Yaaaabuddy! Welcome RGIII, welcome back Moss and Manning! LOL at Brees, Vick, Big head and Stafford (got lucky a lucky W).

Ajfar
September 9, 2012, 11:34 PM
Grifin!! Where is TE bhai? He must be real happy.

I predicted Browns to Win over Philly. People at my work laughed at me all week, they were like watch it be like 45-0. I can't believe Browns came so close to make my prediction true. So much for Eagles and their Dynasty talk.

F6_Turbo
September 10, 2012, 02:44 AM
Skins, RGIII :notworthy:

Putting up 40 points for the first time in 2010!

Tiger444
September 16, 2012, 07:19 PM
My Jets got predictably hammered this week against the Steelers.

Zunaid
September 16, 2012, 07:41 PM
Vick gives and Vick takes. Great to see Eagles go up 2-0 but I'm not sure Vicks will make it 16 games on the trot. Yeah, it makes for exciting play and opens up for the offense the longer he keeps the ball but how much longer can he take the hits?

Dilscoop
September 17, 2012, 12:32 AM
9ners!! Live it up! Handshake of the century was a buzz kill, other than that a solid game from the niners all around. "Most fundamental team in the league" right now. Not my words.

And NFC West! 4-0. Give up the east coast biased B! Times up.

F6_Turbo
September 17, 2012, 01:32 AM
Skins :( really should have won that. Stupid taunting penalty costing us an easy FG right at the end.

Oh well...another decent outing from RGIII - last week wasn't a fluke!

Electrequiem
September 17, 2012, 09:43 AM
Little late - but watch out for Tannehill. That kid is gonna go far.

REGGIE BUSH!!!!!!!!!

Dilscoop
September 23, 2012, 04:20 PM
Crazy *** day of football!

Why can't our cricket team be half as entertaining?

F6_Turbo
September 24, 2012, 01:36 AM
-Saints in trouble already
-Skin unlucky, but with two big cogs from the D out for the rest of the season, they'll face this every week. Scored 31 points but not enough :(
-Ravens got a huge win over the Pats

Replacement refs...almost as incompetent as the ICC - I never thought I'd see the day...

Zunaid
September 24, 2012, 01:40 AM
Replacement refs...almost as incompetent as the ICC - I never thought I'd see the day...

Looks like the picked the refs from those who failed qualification.

F6_Turbo
September 24, 2012, 01:42 AM
:lol: seriously they are horrible.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1420823/lolgletree_medium.gif

Dilscoop
September 24, 2012, 02:16 PM
CJ Spiller's out for at least 1 week? Not good!! Yesterday was the first time he scored <20 points for me. He left in 2nd Q. He could've easily had another 20+ games!! ****!

Dilscoop
September 27, 2012, 12:03 AM
regular refs are back!

Zunaid
September 27, 2012, 12:04 AM
regular refs are back!

No more hail mary mess ups.

Dilscoop
September 27, 2012, 12:09 AM
T.J. L's record breaking tweet did the trick.

Lets look back at some of the greatest hours of Ashoka de Silvaing over the last 3 weeks...

F6_Turbo
September 27, 2012, 12:28 AM
It was always going to happen this week. I reckon the NFLRA paid those scabs to be that crap :lol:

Ajfar
October 1, 2012, 06:11 AM
I got every single picks right this week so far. I hope Dallas wins tonight so I will be 15-0 for the week.

I can't wait till next Sunday. Brady Vs. Peyton!

Dilscoop
October 1, 2012, 10:33 AM
Saints 0-4, Cards 4-0. Dafuq moment.

Dilscoop
October 8, 2012, 02:24 PM
I'm 5-0 on a 12 team league. #Proud! Scariest moment was when Bears D stuffed Romo and almost got over 30 points! I was leading by 30 points and was chilling. In the end barely won by a point. If it wasn't for that last min TD. Other than that it was all good.

Ajfar
October 8, 2012, 03:21 PM
Me and this kid at my work we do picks for every week. This week we only had 1 different picks, I picked dolphins over Bengals. He was talking trash all last week about how Dalton's going to crush the Dolphin. Now I can't till I see him tomorrow at work.

johnm1473
October 14, 2012, 03:07 PM
Looks like Romo's Cowboys coming up short against Ravens. It's all about Eli Manning, especially now that Peyton appears to be past his best.

Beamer
October 16, 2012, 12:24 PM
^^ spoken too soon. What a furious second half by Manning. Of course, Chargers contributed big time with turnovers and INT's..

F6_Turbo
October 25, 2012, 03:24 AM
RGIII having a historic season, but the team is letting him down badly. Think the D is going to go down as the worst against the pass, in history :uhoh:

Dilscoop
November 5, 2012, 02:22 PM
Ahhhh!!! eff! EFF! EFF!! I cant believe I dropped Doug Martin on week 6/7!! I really needed a receiver, so I picked up Cobb for Doug!! I didn't wanna drop Spiller. AP and Spiller with Doug would have been killer!! AHHHHH!!!!

tiger_omar
November 16, 2012, 10:40 AM
So I started following NFL much more closely this season and decided to try to handicap some games. So far, I'm 32-20 for the season. (61%) To keep a track of my record, I've decided to write a blog.

Here are my Week 11 Picks

Packers -3.5
Browns +8
Buccaneers -2
Saints -5.5

Please check out my blog, I've got my explanation for my selections there... http://tossinghorseshoes.blogspot.ca/2012/11/week-11-tossing-horseshoes-road-warriors.html

tiger_omar
November 16, 2012, 10:43 AM
Ahhhh!!! eff! EFF! EFF!! I cant believe I dropped Doug Martin on week 6/7!! I really needed a receiver, so I picked up Cobb for Doug!! I didn't wanna drop Spiller. AP and Spiller with Doug would have been killer!! AHHHHH!!!!

Dayyyymm! You dropped Doug Martin?! He wasn't doing much before the bye so I can't blame you much. But as you know, he's been playing 'superlative' football since then, as Shamim Chowdhury would say. :lol:

But your team sounds stacked so I'm sure you're doing fine, right?

Dilscoop
November 16, 2012, 11:59 AM
I'm 6-4. I AM stacked but they didn't click early. I went 0-4.

Yeah DM wasn't doing much. And TBB got a confusing backfield so I just dropped him and picked up Battles. He was good for like 2 weeks.

Dilscoop
November 18, 2012, 10:03 PM
All the experts said not to start Andre Johnson! AHA! Suckaz! #Beastmodeon

tiger_omar
November 21, 2012, 03:34 AM
All the experts said not to start Andre Johnson! AHA! Suckaz! #Beastmodeon

Can't trust some of these experts when they tell you to sit Megatron or Andre Johnson or AJ Green. Those guys are on #beastmode almost all the time.

tiger_omar
November 21, 2012, 03:39 AM
So I started following NFL much more closely this season and decided to try to handicap some games. So far, I'm 32-20 for the season. (61%) To keep a track of my record, I've decided to write a blog.

Here are my Week 11 Picks

Packers -3.5
Browns +8
Buccaneers -2
Saints -5.5

Please check out my blog, I've got my explanation for my selections there... http://tossinghorseshoes.blogspot.ca/2012/11/week-11-tossing-horseshoes-road-warriors.html

Went 4-0 on my picks here and 6-0 on my overall selections. Maybe BC was my good luck charm :D

Here are my Thanksgiving Day Picks:

Lions +4.5
Texans, Lions 'UNDER' 51
Redskins, Cowboys 'UNDER' 48

Last Week: 6-0
Season: 37-20 (65%)

Here's the explanation behind my selections... http://tossinghorseshoes.blogspot.ca/2012/11/thanksgiving-day-special-happy.html

cricman
November 21, 2012, 06:32 AM
58% is considered excellent in terms of Handicapping games

Dilscoop
December 10, 2012, 12:16 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1853933/rg3hurt.gif

also see the injury of Dobbs. YUUK!

Dilscoop
December 17, 2012, 11:40 AM
Where is Ajfar and his prettyboy loving posts?

People had doubts about whether 9ers are actually any good or not. I think it's easy to say, we have the most complete team right now.

Ajfar
December 17, 2012, 07:17 PM
Dude brought the team back from 31-3, can't ask for more than that. I stopped watching the game after 31-3, went upstair killed some time and checked the score and it was 31-24. I ran downstair and watched them tie it and than watched another 30 second and watched them gave up the lead. I couldn't believe my eyes. As usual freaking defense is killing us. I'm still hopeful. Looks like we pretty much blew the first round bye.

Dilscoop
December 19, 2012, 03:17 PM
0-4 to Superbowl in a 12 player deep league! That's right son!

About to cash in at least 500 + bouns! At least 250 is guaranteed. But I already payed over 100 bucks with too many bench points and 5 straight lowest scores.

Ajfar
December 24, 2012, 11:49 AM
How about that complete team of yours Dillu? This is going to be an exciting post season. There is no clear favourites.

After barely making it past the Jaguars, now I'm not sure how hopeful I should be about how far the pats will go. After pats I'm gonna be rooting for the Redskins (assuming they make it) and the Seahawks this post season.

Sohel
December 28, 2012, 03:16 AM
Very excited about the Redskins-Cowgirls game this Sunday. The first football game I've been excited about in more than a decade. Of course RG3 has everything to do with this unexpected regeneration of interest. Looking forward to a Raiders and 49ers revival also.

Anyway, here's a good SLIDESHOW (http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap1000000118116/0ap2000000118010) on that fabled rivalry.

Sohel
December 31, 2012, 12:09 AM
What a great turnaround for the Redskins! From being written off early to a genuine contender in the playoffs. The first division title in 13 years takes them into the playoffs at the Cowgirls' expense. RG3 is the real deal, as is Morris.

Sohel
December 31, 2012, 06:07 AM
Playoff predictions:

-NFC WC1: Vikings over the Pac
-NFC WC2: Redskins over the Seahawks
-NFC DR1: Falcons over the Vikings
-NFC DR2: Tossup between the 49ers and the Redskins
-NFC Championship: Winner of DR2 over the Falcons

-AFC WC1: Texans over the Bengals
-AFC WC2: Colts over the Ravens
-AFC DR1: Tossup between the Broncos and the Colts
-AFC DR2: Pats over the Texans
-AFC Championship: Tossup between the Pats and winner of DR1

-Superbowl: Heart's with the NFC champ.

Sohel
December 31, 2012, 06:12 AM
BTW, anyone else find a vague similarity between RG3 and Gayle? They could be long lost cousins in my book.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/rg3.jpg

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01057/chrisgayle_1057949f.jpg

SS
December 31, 2012, 10:32 AM
BTW, anyone else find a vague similarity between RG3 and Gayle? They could be long lost cousins in my book.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/rg3.jpg

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01057/chrisgayle_1057949f.jpg

Albot mil hai...
just was reading about the game seems was a great game for Redskins...fans looked happy over here hope politicians will make them happier end of the day before New Year.

Tigers_eye
January 3, 2013, 03:00 AM
Hahaha!!! Great game? Romo f*cked it up as always.

My Raiders are a pityful team. We can't go anywhere with parmer on the helm. I hope they get alex smith from the 49ers or Geno Smith/tyler Wilson from the draft.

Tiger444
January 3, 2013, 12:38 PM
Have lost some interest now that the Jets are not there but interesting to see who wins it all. No real dominant team out there so that'll make it even more interesting.

zman
January 5, 2013, 08:15 PM
Jets have got too many issues. I don't know where to start.

*Till this day I cannot understand why they got Tebow if they didn't have a clear idea about how to utilize him.
*Sanchez has been steadily regressing in the last two years.
*They don't even have a half decent offensive line to protect their QB.
*They keep changing their system frequently...the only way to be successful in this league is to have a good system in place and sticking with it year after year.

What the Jets had going was a perfect recipe for disaster...unless they address all of these issues they'll continue to suck...

zman
January 5, 2013, 08:26 PM
Playoff predictions:

-NFC WC1: Vikings over the Pac
-NFC DR1: Falcons over the Vikings
-NFC DR2: Tossup between the 49ers and the Redskins
-NFC Championship: Winner of DR2 over the Falcons

-AFC WC2: Colts over the Ravens
-AFC DR1: Tossup between the Broncos and the Colts
-AFC DR2: Pats over the Texans
-AFC Championship: Tossup between the Pats and winner of DR1

-Superbowl: Heart's with the NFC champ.
Confession: Another big neophyte Redskins fan here swept away by the RG3 tsunami, but can't see them going past the 2nd round only because RG3's not 100%

Here's my predictions:

-NFC WC1: Pacs over Vikings
-NFC DR1: Pacs over Falcons
-NFC DR2: 49ers over Redskins
-NFC Championship: Pacs over 49ers

-AFC WC2: Colts over Ravens
-AFC DR1: Broncos over Colts
-AFC DR2: Pats over Texans
-AFC Championship: Broncos over Pats

-Superbowl: Pacs over Broncos.

Sohel
January 7, 2013, 12:13 AM
Total bummer of a loss. Not whining here, but things may have been different with RG3 at 100%. Russell Wilson has a great future ahead of him.

The only upside: now I get to root for the 49ers without having divided loyalties.

Sohel
January 9, 2013, 04:23 AM
Rooting for the 49ers to go all the way. They'll overcome the Packers. I hope the Seahawks upset the Falcons and then lose to the Red and Gold.

Don't really care much about the AFC when neither the Raiders nor the Steelers are in contention, but would like to see a NE versus BAL AFC Championship. That being said, overcoming DEN won't be easy for the Kauwas.

Beamer
January 9, 2013, 12:44 PM
What a letdown the Steelers were this season. Just a bummer. I am so impressed with this rookie QB class. Great future ahead for those teams. I have no rooting interest whatsoever. However, I hate Ravens and hopefully Denver would end their season. Don't like Patriots either. So, rooting for Houston. Won't mind Denver or Houston in SB. In NFC, I don't have any favs. Of course, can't root for 49ers. If they win the SB, they will match Steelers with Six Lombardis. I won't like it..: )

Sohel
January 14, 2013, 02:55 AM
Looking forward to a 49ers-Patriots Superbowl but overcoming ATL or BAL won't be easy.

Sohel
January 14, 2013, 12:16 PM
Good read on Colin Kaepernick from USA Today. He may just be the man to lead the 49ers back to glory.

Tattoos but a fraction of Colin Kaepernick's story
Robert Klemko, USA TODAY Sports

Colin Kaepernick's 100-pound pet tortoise is in the news. So is the tattoo ink covering his back and arms. His birth mother wants to meet him for the first time.

But all the San Francisco 49ers quarterback wants to do is keep his starting job.

"I'm here to play football," says the 25-year-old, bothered by his newfound celebrity. "I don't pay attention to what the media's writing or what people are saying. I'm here to play and go out and perform."

READ MORE (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/niners/2012/12/07/colin-kaepernick-49ers/1752809/)

Rommel
January 14, 2013, 09:08 PM
How bout Matty Ice and the Falcons, eh? After getting that elusive first playoff win in the Ryan-Smith era, I expect the Falcons to come out on Sunday and play their best game of the season. SuperBowl here we come!

Sohel
January 16, 2013, 01:08 AM
How bout Matty Ice and the Falcons, eh? After getting that elusive first playoff win in the Ryan-Smith era, I expect the Falcons to come out on Sunday and play their best game of the season. SuperBowl here we come!

My younger brother Saanyaan was pretty much raised in Atlanta and still lives there. I'm sure he's very excited.

Leafs PWN
January 17, 2013, 12:57 PM
Rooting for Ray Lewis now. The man deserves to go out with a bang.

Beamer
January 17, 2013, 03:38 PM
^^ I hope he goes out, not with a bang, but with a giant 'stabbed' in the heart kinda way of sorrow. Can't stand his little squirrel dance anymore..

Sohel
January 20, 2013, 12:58 AM
Totally psyched about the 49ers-Falcons clash today! My fellow San Franciscans will do this year what they couldn't last year InshAllah. Colin's unsettling mobility will make the difference.

GO NINERS!

Sohel
January 20, 2013, 05:38 PM
Finally the lead after 2 turnovers resulted in a missed FG and a forced fumble inside their 1! 28-24 Niners, what a comeback!

Sohel
January 20, 2013, 06:03 PM
Done! Number 6 here we come!

zman
January 20, 2013, 06:55 PM
What we've witnessed in the last few games is the Kaepernican revolution--it's the second coming of Copernicus' astronomical heliocentric paradigm, only difference being this time around Colin has replaced the sun at the center.

Tigers_eye
January 20, 2013, 09:52 PM
HAHAAHA!!

49ers and ray lewis.

Tigers_eye
January 20, 2013, 09:54 PM
Montana has zero interception in super bowl

Brady.... go home system QB.

Leafs PWN
January 23, 2013, 10:17 AM
Ravens got hot at the right time. They did have some luck on their side too. I think they'll take home the SB if the game is kept close for the first 3 quarters. Flacco has shown a knack to come up big when it has mattered this year.

Tigers_eye
January 30, 2013, 03:04 AM
Kaepernick-ing.
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=IA.139893148186&pid=15.1

Get use to this boys!!

Zeeshan
February 3, 2013, 04:57 PM
Ki bepar superball er dhum porlo othocho caro shara nai...

zman
February 3, 2013, 05:59 PM
My predictions for the playoffs have been way off this year.

I'll be rooting hard for the Niners, but have a bad feeling Flacco could finally shed his reputation for being unreliable in the clutch.

MohammedC
February 3, 2013, 06:40 PM
Go 49 ers

reverse_swing
February 3, 2013, 08:43 PM
[বাংলা]কি ব্যাপার লোড শেডিং চলছে নাকি ?:) [/বাংলা]

zman
February 3, 2013, 08:46 PM
that 109 yard kickoff return TD by Jacoby Jones has pretty much sealed the deal for the Ravens :head:

Zeeshan
February 3, 2013, 08:56 PM
duckworth lewis e ki hoy dekha jaahk.... sighh

MohammedC
February 3, 2013, 09:32 PM
Sh....t I am enjoying american hand/foot ball

MohammedC
February 3, 2013, 09:33 PM
Go the 49ers.

MohammedC
February 3, 2013, 09:40 PM
Match fixing

zman
February 3, 2013, 09:48 PM
what a comeback by the Niners...17 straight points scored by them in less than 5 mins...this is turning out to be one of the best superbowls of all time:notworthy:

Zeeshan
February 3, 2013, 10:46 PM
wait so why did 9ers get point even though that dude was pushed off bounds? i dont get it...

Sohel
February 3, 2013, 10:48 PM
Heartbreaking loss after such a threatening comeback. Close but a few yards too far. The first ever SB loss for the 49ers :(

zman
February 3, 2013, 10:55 PM
wait so why did 9ers get point even though that dude was pushed off bounds? i dont get it...
It was a safety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_(gridiron_football_score)). Teams rarely ever take safety intentionally. They did it here to take seconds off the clock.

Zeeshan
February 3, 2013, 11:06 PM
Thanks zman bhai. Guess there's more to the intricate rules and rich history than meets the eyes.

Goto barer rugby auto enjoy kori nai ei bochorer moton.

Ajfar
February 4, 2013, 05:14 AM
Kaepernick just couldn't get it done. They had the chance to take the lead in that last drive but couldn't capitalize on it. Who would thought of all the people Wacco Flacco's going to be wearing the ring at the end of the season.

Leafs PWN
February 4, 2013, 02:44 PM
The second half was entertaining. Flacco was amazing in this game, thanks in part to Boldin making some great grabs throughout the night. Glad to see Lewis ending his career with his 2nd SB ring.

I've gotta say, this years playoffs was the best one in recent memory for me. Hopefully the Packers can fix their D this year and make a run to the SB.

Beamer
February 4, 2013, 03:06 PM
I hate the Ravens, but they deserved the SB this year. No no.6 for 9ers. Steelers remain the only team with 6 Lombardis. Oh well...I will take it

Sohel
February 5, 2013, 12:30 AM
The 49ers have all the makings of dynastic team of the near future, provided they sustain and build upon what they have.

Leafs PWN
February 5, 2013, 09:55 AM
The 49ers have all the makings of dynastic team of the near future, provided they sustain and build upon what they have.

Was just thinking this last night. The last piece they lacked was a high end QB, and Kaepernick has looked the part this postseason.

Beamer
February 5, 2013, 12:03 PM

Without a question. They are the team to beat. That QB is special. I do think they need one more good WR. I think Mike Wallace and his speed will look great there. Too bad we won't re-sign him as the relationship really soured with him last year.

Ajfar
February 5, 2013, 02:52 PM
^ Didn't he claim he is worth as much as Fitzgerald? I don't think anyone will pay him that kind of money right now.

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2013, 10:06 PM
Sorry didn't come here earlier. 3 passing plays with 1:50 left in the 10 yard line? Are you kidding me? I think this was already setup at vegas. Even if they scored there would have been enough time for the ravens to take a shot at the end. Pissed isn't the word. Furious more like it.

Sohel
February 5, 2013, 10:41 PM
Without a question. They are the team to beat. That QB is special. I do think they need one more good WR. I think Mike Wallace and his speed will look great there. Too bad we won't re-sign him as the relationship really soured with him last year.

I agree wholeheartedly about getting another good WR. Also, Crabtree needs to show better hands and make the big plays during high pressure situations. The truly great WRs of the game such as Swann, Stallworth, Monk and Rice all could right through the toughest coverage in the biggest games. That's what made them champions.

Colin's a gem and he will only get better with time.

Sohel
February 5, 2013, 10:44 PM
Sorry didn't come here earlier. 3 passing plays with 1:50 left in the 10 yard line? Are you kidding me? I think this was already setup at vegas. Even if they scored there would have been enough time for the ravens to take a shot at the end. Pissed isn't the word. Furious more like it.

The play calling was totally suspect. 3 passing plays and a run up the middle, c'mon!

Beamer
February 6, 2013, 12:12 PM
^ Didn't he claim he is worth as much as Fitzgerald? I don't think anyone will pay him that kind of money right now.

He said he would want LF type money. Good luck. Steelers gave him a good offer. He refused and didn't show in training camp until last days of it. Season was plagued by drops. He is fast, super fast and possibly the best deep threat in league. However, he has suspect hands, and route running is not polished at all. He will not fight for a ball either. It has to be a perfect spiral down the field and in that case, he is untouchable. No DB can stay with him.

Beamer
February 6, 2013, 12:14 PM
The play calling was totally suspect. 3 passing plays and a run up the middle, c'mon!

Very suspect . Why they got cute all of a sudden is beyond me. Ratbirds couldn't stop the running game. You run Gore or CK straight at Ray Lewis three times. He was gasping for air. Of course, the refs jobbed 9ers. Clear holding on Crabtree. PI could have been called. Even in the safety, they were mugging 9er players. Biggest of them all was the KR TD by Jacoby Jones. Two 9ers were mugged.. NFL wanted the murderer go out with a bang.

Sohel
February 7, 2013, 12:00 AM
^Yep, Jim picked the worst possible time to reinvent the wheel, so to speak.