PDA

View Full Version : Can we wish for winning this ODI series ??

Ahmed_B
March 10, 2004, 12:55 PM
.... wel guys!!
can we expect to win another ODI n hence win this series atleast 2-1??!!!
best of luck to everyone and the team!!!
:fanflag::fire::flag::flag::lol::flag::flag::fire: :fanflag:

Mridul
March 10, 2004, 12:59 PM
i doubt it

Sami
March 10, 2004, 01:00 PM
why not... we did win 1...

SS
March 10, 2004, 01:07 PM
this was a close one!
Zimb will crush us in next two..
should be happy with this win for another few years

shovon13
March 10, 2004, 01:10 PM
actually i think bd is coming around. we've been expecting this win since the aussie series. we all know it wasn't a fluke, it was due.

if u ask me, i'll bet that our first test win is around the corner too. and the next odi win wud come in a lot less time than 4 years.

bd_cricket
March 10, 2004, 01:17 PM
there is a good chance for either one of the next two matched be wash out. In that case, we will drwa the series at worst.

Ahmed_B
March 10, 2004, 01:27 PM
wel dont be so sure!
coz i donno if u ppl marked it.. but i realy enjoyed the shakyness of the ZIM players and their nervousness while their chase!!
i say they fear us a lot now!!

Mohammad
March 10, 2004, 02:06 PM
how about we wait and see. every time we make any prediction about winning, we were always dissappointed. So, lets see what happens, before jumping into conclusions. u know as they say, dont count your eggs before they hatch.

rafiq
March 10, 2004, 02:10 PM
Nice to see our friend SS back among the predictions again....

there was some talk of playing the 2 washed out games in harare so we may get a few more games weather permitting. are BD going to win the series? depends how many more games are to be played. they just have to worry about trying to win the next game, and zim is going to come out strong after dropping the first one...

Rubu
March 10, 2004, 02:10 PM
like win against pakistan, it was not an incident. we proved to be good and win this time, after a long expectation. we already had the merit we need to win. what we lacked was the belief. now we have that. wins will come more often now. i won't be suprised if we get another in this series. see, zimbos are crashed mentally. now, its us who have the mental advantages over them. even tough they are much professional, it could have some effect. and if that happens, SS has to change his nick to SOS!

sage
March 10, 2004, 02:12 PM
We should have confidence now. Atleast monkey is off the soulder. I truly believe Bangladesh has capability to do more. Lets hope they can show good cricket for next 2 game.
Zimbabwe will now try desparatly 2 win the series. It will be very intersesting matches. We will see good cricket. Let the better team win!!!:fanflag:

Optimist
March 10, 2004, 02:27 PM
I agree with sage -- this win should give us a lot of confidence.

Bangladesh did not win anything for the last four years. But still we followed every single match hoping this will be our day. This will remain the same for the next two match.....and for as long as I live!

Ahmed_B
March 10, 2004, 03:19 PM
.. just som quote frm today's Crickinfo match report:

Bangladesh had not won a match of any description since beating Pakistan in that now-tainted World Cup fixture in May 1999, but now, after their first two matches against Zimbabwe were washed out in Bulawayo, they have a golden opportunity to steal a series victory as well...

SS
March 10, 2004, 03:39 PM
why i have to change my name to SOS..
this was a close match...i give credit them..but still lets see if they can beat kenya 18 months later

Rubu
March 10, 2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by SS
why i have to change my name to SOS..
this was a close match...i give credit them..but still lets see if they can beat kenya 18 months later

hay forget all that. we won, so celebrate. close, open (or loose whatever) doen'st matter. win is win. leave the 18 months' thought for that time.

Hasib
March 10, 2004, 03:47 PM
Looks like I got my predictions the wrong way. I said that we will win a test but get slauthgtered in the ODIs. It was exactly the opposite. But a win's a win, allahr-rahmatha! :fanflag::flag::fanflag::flag::fanflag:

Rubu
March 10, 2004, 03:51 PM
how do u know its exactly opposit. won't u be even happier if u are wrong? they only way u can be wrong now (about the opposite ) is we win one more.

oracle
March 10, 2004, 04:00 PM
I will be happy if some of the players who performed today can do a repeat performance. It will prove that they have started to learn.

AsifTheManRahman
March 10, 2004, 11:40 PM
All I want from the boys is good cricket:)

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 11, 2004, 02:22 AM
ji asif bhai,
akhon kintu aktai asha amar je poroborti match a bangladesh dol bhalo koruk. karon shobai jodi bhalo kore tahole joi kintu amni eshe jabe. tobe asha korbo bangladesh boraborer moton abar fail korbe na. karon age dekha giyeche je ak match bhalo korar por kingba ak innings a run korar por batsmanra porer match a shobai flop koren. asha kori amonti hobe na. asha kori shobai consistency bojai rakhben. ebong erokom koekjon player jodi run pan ebong bollarra shobai jodi kom beshi bhalo bolwing kore tahole kintu matchta amnitai akta fighting match a porinoto hoi. tobe fighting match a harleo otota kharap lagbe na. tobe asha korbo match fighting hobe. asha korbo dol ager moton abar bhenge porbe na. dannabad.