PDA

View Full Version : Brief Scores of SCB Young Tigers National U16 Cricket Competition – 2011-12 (BCB Release)

Zunaid
April 4, 2012, 10:12 AM
Match Details of Standard Chartered Young Tigers National U16 Cricket Competitions – 2011-12
Match # 1<sup>st</sup> Semi Final Match

Venue : Shahid Kamruzzaman Stadium, Rajshahi

Rajshahi Division Vs BKSP

Toss Rajshahi and choose to bat
Player of the Match :

Score :
Rajshahi Div1<sup>st</sup> Innings: 194/9 in 90 overs, Hetaday Hossain - 40, Moinul Islam 39, Abu Jubair - 6/58

BKSP 1<sup>st</sup> Innings: 28/6 in 12 overs ,Rakibul - 4/3, Mominul Islam 2/21
Match Result : Day 1 completed

Match # 2<sup>nd</sup> Semi Final Match

Venue : Bangla Track Cricket Academy Ground , Rajshahi

Chittagong Division Vs Dhaka South Division

Toss Dhaka Division South and choose to Field
Player of the Match :

Score :
Chittagong Div 1<sup>st</sup> Innings - 189/10 – Mahmudul – 43 , Emon – 36 , Sayef – 30 no

Dhaka Division South 1<sup>st</sup> Innings - 91/3
Match Result : Day 1 completed

Zunaid
April 4, 2012, 10:14 AM
Would you look at BKSP's score? 28/6?

Rajshahi's Rakibul has 4/3!

jisaan
April 4, 2012, 10:30 AM
i've been following such matches for so long.... i've hardly seen any team getting big scores.
the pitches are poorly prepared, the outfield is even worse... no wonder these players would suffer when they would be playing at the senior level.
when i was in india for quite some time, i was a keen follower of their domestic cricket too! and trust me, they score HUGE amount of runs even in inter school/district/college matches

tells me why they produce tendulkars & we produce.......... you know!

however, thanks for the posts, BOSS!
at last i've found some one except me who would care abt such 'silly' matches.

Navo
April 4, 2012, 10:31 AM
After producing Shakib, Mushy and Nasir, BKSP is like amader kaj shesh

playmaker
April 4, 2012, 11:10 AM
the pitches are so poor so you cant expect high scoring games. at all

zsayeed
April 4, 2012, 11:39 AM
After producing Shakib, Mushy and Nasir, BKSP is like amader kaj shesh

From 28th March 2012 Prothom Alo
http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2012/2012_03_28/content_zoom/2012_03_28_25_1_b.jpg
http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2012/2012_03_28/content_zoom/2012_03_28_26_3_b.jpg

Tiger444
April 4, 2012, 12:12 PM
i've been following such matches for so long.... i've hardly seen any team getting big scores.
the pitches are poorly prepared, the outfield is even worse... no wonder these players would suffer when they would be playing at the senior level.
when i was in india for quite some time, i was a keen follower of their domestic cricket too! and trust me, they score HUGE amount of runs even in inter school/district/college matches

tells me why they produce tendulkars & we produce.......... you know!

however, thanks for the posts, BOSS!
at last i've found some one except me who would care abt such 'silly' matches.

Thanks for info bhai. If conditions are that poor then how can we expect to produce class players? This is a really important stage for players' careers. BCB should really nail this issue if we want to improve as a test playing nation.

Regardless of what we think about BCCI, they care a lot about developing good cricketers whereas BCB isn't giving as much attention.

Navo
April 4, 2012, 12:20 PM
Arrei, I was joking Zsayeed bhai! :p

MohammedC
April 4, 2012, 12:23 PM

But you have not said anything wrong. 2004 or was it 2005 had the best batch of BKSP cricketers. since then we only got Nasir and near future probably Anamul and Asif apart from those not many.

zsayeed
April 4, 2012, 12:27 PM

:) ...................................just thought the article may be relevant here.

zsayeed
April 4, 2012, 12:29 PM
Whatever happened to Nirman?

Navo
April 4, 2012, 12:34 PM
Yeah, the 2005 batch who also played in the U-19 world cup were extremely impressive. I posted their scorecards in another thread. What was especially impressive was how many batsmen and bowlers performed together in those matches - something we are only seeing now in the national team.

And about what I posted above, I dunno, I wouldn't like to be correct about this. I'm hoping that there will be some late bloomers or that some in the current bunch will perform more consistently.