PDA

View Full Version : Zim/BD ODI series and ICC championship ratings

Zunaid
March 11, 2004, 02:48 AM
I've upgraded the ODI Championship Rating Predictor from Alpha to Beta :)

Tried plugging in various scenarios.

Worst case (next 2 losses) we will still have 3 pts. Best case, if we win the rest 2, we will have 10 pts.

Try to give the calculator a whirl. For our benefit I've prefilled the entry form for the Zim/BD values prior to the 5 ODI series.

Once the calculator pops up, select no results for the first games and BD win for the third one. Then you can select whatever combination you want to test for and select calculate.

Just a reminder, this is still beta and I've haven't trapped all error conditions.

You can go there from the Tools (http://www.banglacricket.com/tools/) section and select: ODI Championship Rating Predictor (http://www.banglacricket.com/tools/odichampionshipcalc.php)

- Zunaid

- Z

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 11, 2004, 02:51 AM
zunaid bhai,
thank you for that information. kintu ekhanai mone hoi kothai jani porchilam je washed out games gula shombhoboto abar hobe. kothata ki thik. apni ki bolte parben. dannabad.

Zunaid
March 11, 2004, 02:57 AM
ei boarde chhara kothao shunini je washed out game gulo abar hobe.. ki jani
sri lanka zimbabwe sofor dibe mid-april-e .. jodi chae abar khelar shomoy obossho acche..

billah
March 11, 2004, 03:31 AM
I think I read in the Daily Star, BD manager was talking about using the reserve days to replay the abandoned matches. That, however, was before this win. With the chance of getting a series victory, I don't think BD team will be too eager to replay those two matches.:)

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 11, 2004, 10:11 AM
ji bhai,
amio kintu tai mone kori. akhon kintu ar reserve day te match khelar kono proyojon dekhi na. karon amader uddeshho kintu kichuta holeo shofol hoyeche.

bd_cricket
March 11, 2004, 12:20 PM
Manager Latif suggested to use the reserved days if any of the matches in Harare is washed out. He never suggested for rearrange the first two washed out matches.