PDA

View Full Version : Saber eyes BCB return

inswinger
April 12, 2012, 03:23 PM
Like most of you here, I would like Saber Hossain Chowdhury to be part of BCB. The following article says it may become a reality soon. What do you guys think?

Link:
http://www.newagebd.com/detail.php?date=2012-04-12&nid=6981

inswinger
April 12, 2012, 03:28 PM
He is 50% owner of first division club Baridhara Dazzlers, which will allow him to become a councillor. Then, he can run for BCB president.

Shaun petr
April 12, 2012, 04:03 PM
come back legend. Plz come back. I believe no one can beat him. We desperately need him.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Shubho
April 12, 2012, 04:07 PM
Saber Hossain Chowdhury would be a great choice for president. By Bangladeshi standards, he is a top class administrator.

BANFAN
April 12, 2012, 04:18 PM
Better than LK; but don't expect too much... After all he will have to operate within the same system...system loss can't be fixed overnight..

firstlane
April 12, 2012, 05:49 PM
I don't understand how he can hope for a comeback while the thief has govt backing. Even if Saber wins the election somehow he will have zero support from the ruling party which will make it literally impossible to run the board successfully. Isn't it the reason why he stayed away from the board all this while and gave away the opportunity to become the ACC president? or the circumstances are changing?

Tigers_eye
April 12, 2012, 07:46 PM
Saber Bhai. Please, if you comeback get rid of a person named Tutul and bring back the cricketers as council members.

zinatf
April 12, 2012, 10:39 PM
Ohh please! BCB needs him badly....if he becomes the president....now that the tigers are in a brilliant form......if domestic cricket structure slowly but steadily improves....we might be one of the top 5 teams in 2 years time....but for that Saber Hossain has to take the charge...that too sooner....

Night_wolf
April 12, 2012, 11:38 PM
oh god make this happen please

LeeXU
April 13, 2012, 10:08 PM
Can BC do a campaign to bring Mr. Saber back in BCB?

cricheart
April 14, 2012, 04:47 AM
Please no!.. no more mafia leaders in sports

Habib
April 14, 2012, 05:10 AM
Please no!.. no more mafia leaders in sports

Since he's a BD politician, he may not be an sinless angel. But are you sure he's a Mafia leader? Or just assumption on your part?