PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Bangladesh have confirmed that they will tour Pakistan

Jonas
April 15, 2012, 05:22 AM
@cricketicc: BCB and PCB advise ICC that Bangladesh has confirmed a tour of Pakistan involving one ODI and one T20I in Lahore #cricket

http://www.twitter.com/cricketicc/status/191470346547896321

Absolutely pathetic situation, because there's nothing for Bangladesh to gain from this tour. If it was a tour with 3 test matches, then at least there could've been some consolation. But with one ODI and one T20, there's huge risk but no reward.

Tmahmud
April 15, 2012, 05:24 AM
Bangladesh tour of Pak going forward. -CI

reverse_swing
Cricinfo (http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/561302.html)

Breaking: Bangladesh have confirmed that they will tour Pakistan later this month, albeit for only one ODI and T20I, both the be played at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. It's a beginning, a big one.

tiger_army
so its happening, CI confirmed it

rakib08
April 15, 2012, 05:27 AM
Breaking News: Bangladesh have confirmed that they will tour Pakistan later this month, albeit for only one ODI and T20I, both the be played at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore.
http://www.facebook.com/BPLT20Cricket

Murad
April 15, 2012, 05:27 AM
Only 1 ODI and 1 T20I. not bad. And its in Lahore which is much safer.

But 2 games in 2 days (April 29 & 30) is not good.

shakibrulz
April 15, 2012, 05:32 AM
Breaking: Bangladesh have confirmed that they will tour Pakistan later this month, albeit for only one ODI and T20I, both the be played at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. It's a beginning, a big one.

Source:Cricinfo

Nadim
April 15, 2012, 05:35 AM
Since it happening. I hope Our players only go Pak for 4 days. arriving Pak on the 27th. 28th practice. 29 and 30th game. right after the T20, they should catch the plane asap.

shakibrulz
April 15, 2012, 05:36 AM
FFS, 1 ODI and T20? What for? What are they, scapegoats?

I can't believe this.

Antora
April 15, 2012, 05:39 AM
Risking lives for an ODI & T20. Pathetic.

crikss
April 15, 2012, 05:44 AM
this tour is not even needed

patriot
April 15, 2012, 05:51 AM
Tamim and Shakib should stay in India and watch the matches on TV . A good chance for us to test out our bench . Guys like Arafat sunny and Ziaur Rahman should be given a chance.

zinatf
April 15, 2012, 05:54 AM
Have they gone INSANE!!!

amar11432
April 15, 2012, 05:55 AM
God help us !!!

simon
April 15, 2012, 06:00 AM
just for 2 matches take so much risk?
at the same time it's a very short schedule which is good.
unfortunately we are not having that much of cricket that's why...still not happy

Naimul_Hd
April 15, 2012, 06:02 AM
Loitta has put player's life at risk for the sake of BPL.

dash
April 15, 2012, 06:06 AM
Loitta has put player's life at risk for the sake of BPL.

its for his icc prez

Naimul_Hd
April 15, 2012, 06:11 AM
its for his icc prez

yes, that too.

Tintin
April 15, 2012, 06:14 AM
Hope the players were taken into confidence before this was decided

Equinox
April 15, 2012, 06:17 AM
Isn't Karachi safer than Lahore? IIRC, it was in Lahore that the Sri Lankan team was attacked.

Nadim
April 15, 2012, 06:31 AM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/144700/144715.jpg

simon
April 15, 2012, 06:42 AM
^^Loot(us) : ki koisilam na,khek khek

Roni_uk
April 15, 2012, 06:47 AM
1 ODI and 1 T20? Just wanted to see if ANYTHING happens. SO now we have become the guinea pigs of world crickets.

Off Topic - are they not going to change the name of 'Gaddafi' stadium, after all he was a dictator. Change it to YeaHea KHan, may be :P

Isnaad
April 15, 2012, 07:24 AM
Absolutely INSANE! A pointless tour to say the least!

meazz1
April 15, 2012, 08:00 AM
BD player association should take a stand and refrain players form going to Pak.

Habib
April 15, 2012, 08:00 AM
May Allah watch over our boys.

Thank God they are not going to play any tests. With each day they stay there, risk increases.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

shuziburo
April 15, 2012, 08:02 AM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan-v-bangladesh-2012/content/current/story/561302.html#quickcomment

shuziburo
April 15, 2012, 08:05 AM
I don't think we should be the Guinea pig for testing the waters. But, since the tour is happening, the team should get the same security that would be fitting for the US President.

AsifTheManRahman
April 15, 2012, 08:07 AM
This is bull crap. Whatever happened to we will only go if ICC send their officials? Lotus has succumbed to Zaka's threats and it's disgusting. Kick him out already and bring back Saber bhai.

Tiger444
April 15, 2012, 09:33 AM
I just can't understand why its just a T20 and an ODI. If we're going then why not 1 more match? Either we shouldn't have gone or we shouldve gotten 3 matches. This is just in between. Well I just hope nothing happens this time.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Tigers_eye
April 15, 2012, 09:41 AM
ICC president amakey hoitei hobay. - Who says this "[বাংলা]মনে মনে"[/বাংলা]?

Tigers_eye
April 15, 2012, 09:45 AM
Would Tamim and Shakib be back? I don't think so. With Rubel out we would see more of Shahadat? I am for one not looking up for this short match stint. Khamokha khamokha amader rating nambey.

The gain is all for Pakistan Cricket board. Plus why do you want to make BCCI go against you?

Rifat
April 15, 2012, 09:52 AM
I really wished Bangladesh came to UAE....not to be i guess.

Other than that, the only things we are likely to get out of this tour is the possibility of a win!

al-Sagar
April 15, 2012, 09:56 AM
bd team

javed omar
ashraful
rajin saleh
rakibul
khaled mashud
lotus kamal
Shafiul Arefin Tutul
alamgir kabir
shahadat hussain

shakibrulz
April 15, 2012, 09:57 AM
I hope players protest and stay back. Screw Kamal, what a selfish hypocrite honestly. He couldn't care less about the players.

patriot
April 15, 2012, 09:59 AM
What this tour will bring for both boards ,

For PCB :

- A Chance to attract International players for their upcoming PPL .
- Send a message to the international community that Pakistan is safe for Cricket. Though I am sure Eng , Aus and Co would not buy this crap and continue to refuse to tour Pakistan.
- Pay rise for Zaka Ashraf

For BCB :

- Deleted from BCCI'S friend list and blocked entry into India till 2020.
- Ummm..Nothing else really to be honest .

Ajfar
April 15, 2012, 09:59 AM
Complete BS. How can one person boss around an entire organization however he wants and no one can do anything about it? Only in Bangladesh

Night_wolf
April 15, 2012, 10:39 AM
those PCB guys are reluctant to understand that pak has much to lose then to gain from this tour..Lets see the perspectives shall we..Even if this tour is a success, AUS,ENG,SA,NZ and IND will not tour pak. That leaves only 3 countries besides Bangladesh, among the 3 SL will not tour also as they are the victims of the 2009 award..So even with this tour happening Pak will only have 3 countries to tour them BAN,ZIM and WI

on the other hand god forbids if any attack like the 2009 happens of the BD team resulting any life loss it could spell the End of Int cricket in Pak

Night_wolf
April 15, 2012, 10:41 AM
bd team

javed omar
ashraful
rajin saleh
rakibul
khaled mashud
lotus kamal
Shafiul Arefin Tutul
alamgir kabir
shahadat hussain

really i want this BD team too..its totally selfish of me to say this..Javed omar's life is as valuable as Shakib al hasan...but i selfishly want to send this team..i dont want to risk Shakib,Tamim,Nasir,Mushy and Mash

bd fan
April 15, 2012, 10:51 AM
Team to send to Pakistan:

1. The man himself, Lotus Kamal
2. Ashraful

roman
April 15, 2012, 10:54 AM
May Allah protect our players in Pakistan and save our cricket from that power starved loitta..

shakirshuvo
April 15, 2012, 10:58 AM
What this tour will bring for both boards ,

For PCB :

- A Chance to attract International players for their upcoming PPL .
- Send a message to the international community that Pakistan is safe for Cricket. Though I am sure Eng , Aus and Co would not buy this crap and continue to refuse to tour Pakistan.
- Pay rise for Zaka Ashraf

For BCB :

- Deleted from BCCI'S friend list and blocked entry into India till 2020.
- Ummm..Nothing else really to be honest .

What do you mean by "deleted from BCCI's friend list." When were we on their friend list? Even if we were on their friend list, we should only do what is right, not because we would lose a friend.

Habib
April 15, 2012, 11:00 AM
Team to send to Pakistan:

1. The man himself, Lotus Kamal
2. Ashraful

I understand you are pissed at Ashraful like many other including myself. But you would go even further to wish that kind of danger on him when he has nothing to do with this tour being confirmed? Tut tut :SMH:

BANFAN
April 15, 2012, 11:02 AM
There was a thread on it... Didnt see this one, just posted there... :)

Anyway, it has been a pathetic decision to say the least. Just today...about 450 al quaeda and other criminals have escaped from a jail in Pakistan, following a Taliban attack...

US embassy in Kabul has been under attack from Talibans and locked down.

How can such a Pak chamcha like LK be so close to AL leader, doesn't go in my head...

ma_o_mati
April 15, 2012, 11:15 AM
Wats the worst could happen guyz. Relax chill mates. Few of our cricketers would be lost, the good ones and we would continue to suck at international cricket. No big deal. Wat matters is loitta is happy.

Roni_uk
April 15, 2012, 11:32 AM
Are there going to be ICC umpires?

MSM B2C
April 15, 2012, 11:48 AM
Mustafa Kamal Has full consent from the Bangladesh Government Authority!

So people stop worrying to much, nothing will happen to our players!

Pakistan government + PCB Board will be hugely interested to make the tour safe.

Miraz
April 15, 2012, 12:18 PM
You can't expect better from our politicians. They never think about the people they represent and nothing different here. This is nothing but a gift from Lotus Kamal to PCB to secure his nomination. Who cares about the safety?

shiplu
April 15, 2012, 12:32 PM
As long america keeps droping bombs using drones, pakistan is still not safe, its not worth the risk.

Rifat
April 15, 2012, 12:49 PM
I understand you are pissed at Ashraful like many other including myself. But you would go even further to wish that kind of danger on him when he has nothing to do with this tour being confirmed? Tut tut :SMH:

wholeheartedly concur with this sentiment...

Leafs PWN
April 15, 2012, 01:12 PM
The issues in Pakistan is overblown by the media.

It will be in Pakistan's best interest to absolutely make sure nothing goes wrong with this tour. Also, unless the Pak board is ungrateful, this should strengthen our relationship. Even though Kamal is gonna gain directly for short term, hopefully our board gains in the long term - meaning more tours with Pak because we helped them out in their time of crisis.

1 match is crap though. Should have been 3 ODI's.

Jadukor
April 15, 2012, 02:07 PM
I like the fixture of the tour. Since we are going regardless of the opinion of the fans/people, I am glad at least we wont be staying there for long. Shorter tour duration will make it easier to ensure maximum security.

MohammedC
April 15, 2012, 02:15 PM
1 match is crap though. Should have been 3 ODI's.

Should have been no ODI

Tigers_eye
April 15, 2012, 02:37 PM

How can such a Pak chamcha like LK be so close to AL leader, doesn't go in my head...
AL, Jashod, BNP, Muslim League doesn't matter. Politicians switch parties, affiliations if the price is right. Or in some instances if the perceived power is right. ICC president title has clouded the judgment, not that he would get it though. At any cost, doesn't matter the risk. Never had faith on current policians. Be it in BD, USA, UK any where in the world for that matter.

godzilla
April 15, 2012, 03:13 PM
o.O The Fudge is this Sheet? So dose this mean Shak and Tamim will leave IPL for this?

x2man007
April 15, 2012, 03:26 PM
i am utterly disappointed......... in loitta, in our politicians and in the sporting authority. i understand that it is nice to help a good cricketing nation as everyone needs help once in a while. but, to see that loitta is throwing our players under the bus for only his own personal gain somehow makes it completely unacceptable........

i understand shakib and tamim will not be going? but, how about mushy, mashrafee, nasir? are they going? i don't want any of our best players to go (the future of bd cricket will get messed up if something happens to them). but then, we are going to loose big time without our best players......... tanking our rating........:( what's the point in risking players' lives when we won't even have the chance to play competetive cricket (without our best players)?

al Furqaan
April 15, 2012, 04:18 PM
Nothing to be gained from such a tour. Such a short tour won't convince anyone of the security situation. No other side will be willing to tour PAK even if we tour safely. So in the end PCB gains nothing itself and only risks to lose a lot if God forbid something does happen.

I hope that our players refuse to tour and BCB ends up cancelling at the last minute. Don't know how likely that will be, but our players are probably quite p'd off at the board and one can only pray this is the tipping point.

Shameless yes-no-yes game being played by Loitta.

FaHiMa
April 15, 2012, 07:58 PM
Wow ...after all that, they decided to tour Pakistan?
Silver lining-- its a short tour !

kiji78
April 15, 2012, 07:59 PM
It's funny how many of you were complaining of lack of cricket for few months and now that we get some action all you moaning. I dnt see India helping even a little bit, so how can we be on their friends list. I wudnt wana be their friend.

zsayeed
April 15, 2012, 08:00 PM
I want to see Ashraful bat and bowl.

Mahmood
April 15, 2012, 08:02 PM
Players should be give the choice on this one, who wants go can go, no one should be forced.

zsayeed
April 15, 2012, 08:06 PM
Ghaddafi Stadium - Lahore.

Now guys, don't jump at that name - please.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/110400/110408.jpg

tkandi4
April 15, 2012, 09:23 PM
Two Points:

1) If LK thinks that it is safe to tour, then he should lead the tour. He should stay in the same hotel where players stay, ride on the same bus the players ride, eat at the same restaurants where the players eat, fly on the same plane players fly, etc. He should be with players 24/7.

2) This short series doesn’t benefit us. I would have preferred a longer series played in Dubai and only one 20/20 played in Lahore. In addition,we should have demanded them to visit us again when our schedule is open.

Shehwar
April 16, 2012, 12:16 AM
Unbelievable! Hope we all come back safely.

Naimul_Hd
April 16, 2012, 01:32 AM
[বাংলা]ক্রিকেটার যারা খেলবে তারা পাকিস্তান যেতে চায় না। দলের নির্ভরযোগ্য এক ক্রিকেটার বলেছেন, তার পিতা হূদরোগী। তিনি এখন এভাবে পাকিস্তান গেলে তার পিতার যদি কোনো দুর্ঘটনা ঘটে তাহলে কে এর দায়দায়িত্ব নেবে? সবচেয়ে অবাক ব্যাপার লোটাস কামাল এ নিয়ে বিসিবির সঙ্গে, খেলোয়াড়দের সঙ্গে আলোচনা করেননি। দলের ক্যাপ্টেন, সহ-ক্যাপ্টেনকে খেলোয়াড়দের বোঝাতে বলেছেন। এটা কী এ ধরনের একটি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ সিদ্ধান্তের প্রক্রিয়া হলো? তাহলে কার সঙ্গে আলোচনা করে এই আত্মঘাতী সিদ্ধান্ত নিয়েছেন?[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]জাতীয় দলের সাবেক অধিনায়ক ও খেলোয়াড় কল্যাণ সমিতির সভাপতি নাঈমুর রহমান দুর্জয় বাংলানিউজকে জানিয়েছেন, খেলোয়াড়রা তাকে বলেছেন, তারা পাকিস্তানে খেলতে যেতে চায় না। যেখানে অন্য কোনো দেশ পাকিস্তানে খেলতে যেতে রাজি নয়, সেখানে বাংলাদেশকে কেন বলির পাঠা বানানো হবে তা নিয়ে প্রশ্ন তুলেছেন দুর্জয়। তিনি সরকারের তরফ থেকে ক্রিকেটারদের সঙ্গে আলাদা কথা বলার পরামর্শ দিয়েছেন। জীবনের চেয়ে তো ক্রিকেট বড় হতে পারে না, বলেছেন দুর্জয়। সরকারকে সতর্ক বলেছেন, ক্রিকেট টিমটাকে যাতে এ অবস্থায় এনে শেষ করে দেওয়া না হয়। আমার মনে হয় পুরো বিষয়টি নিয়ে কোনো নিরপেক্ষ কমিটি তদন্ত করে দেখা উচিত। কারণ লোটাস কামাল দেশের কোনো সফেদ চরিত্র না। দলকে যেনতেন ধরে বেঁধে পাকিস্তান নিয়ে গেলেই কী পাকিস্তান তাকে আইসিসির প্রেসিডেন্ট করে দেবে? না ব্যবসা বা অন্য কিছুর টোপ?[/বাংলা]

Full Article (http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsnews.php?nssl=5741c26866d3bc39521d6ce573a62 28d&nttl=20120416095048104280)

Naimul_Hd
April 16, 2012, 01:41 AM
[বাংলা]পাকিস্তান সফর নিয়ে কর্মকর্তাদের মধ্যে মিশ্র প্রতিক্রিয়া! (http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsnews.php?nssl=056016f53562ab10e3932b525f9d0 b04&nttl=20120415090352104235)

<hr style="border: 1px solid rgb(214, 214, 214);" width="100%" color="#fff"> স্পোর্টস করেসপন্ডেন্ট
বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্ট ফোর.কম
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" align="left"><tbody><tr><td> http://www.banglanews24.com/images/imgAll/2012April/SM/Bangladesh-Cricket-Board-sm20120415210426.gif </td></tr></tbody></table> ঢাকা: বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ড (বিসিবি) কর্মকর্তাদের অনেকে এখনো বিশ্বাস করেন শেষপর্যন্ত পাকিস্তানে যাবে না ক্রিকেট দল। তাদের বিশ্বাসের ভিত তৈরি হয়েছে মূলত খেলা পরিচালনার জন্য আইসিসির কাছে ম্যাচ অফিসিয়াল চাওয়ায়।

বিসিবি পরিচালক সিরাজউদ্দিন মোহাম্মদ আলমগীর বাংলানিউজকে বললেনও, ‘আইসিসি তো নতুন করে কিছু বলেনি। বাংলাদেশ পাকিস্তানে যেতে চায় এবং পাকিস্তান সিরিজ আয়োজন করতে চায়। সে জন্য আইসিসিকে অনুরোধ করা হয়েছে খেলা পরিচালনা করতে ম্যাচ অফিসিয়াল নিয়োগ দেওয়ার জন্য। আইসিসিও পাকিস্তানের কাছে নিরাপত্তা পরিকল্পনা জানতে চেয়েছে। সব কিছু পরীক্ষা-নীরিক্ষা করে দেখার পর আইসিসি আম্পায়ার, ম্যাচ রেফারি এবং দুর্নীতি দমন বিভাগের কর্মকর্তাদের পাঠাতে নাও রাজি হতে পারে। বিসিবি সভাপতি তো আগেই বলেছেন, আইসিসির সাধারণ নিয়মের আওতায় ম্যাচ পরিচালনার জন্য অফিসিয়াল নিয়োগ না দিলে আমরা পাকিস্তান যাবো না। আমার মনে হয় যে কথাগুলো বলা হচ্ছে তা আগেও বলা হয়েছে।’

আরেক পরিচালক গাজী আশরাফ হোসেন লিপু কোন মন্তব্য করতে চাননি। তিনি বাংলানিউজকে জানান, ‘খবরটা আমি শুনেছি। এবিষয়ে বিসিবি সভাপতিই ভালো বলতে পারবেন।’ঝুঁকি নিতে চাইলেন না বিসিবির সিনিয়র সহ-সভাপতি মাহাবুবুল আনামও, ‘আমি কিছু বলতে পারবো না। আইসিসির মেইল থেকে আমিও খবরটা পড়েছি।’

বিসিবি মিডিয়া কমিটির চেয়ারম্যান জালাল ইউনুস ক্রিকইনফোকে বলেছেন, ‘জাকা আশরাফের আনুষ্ঠানিক সফরের পর দুই-তিন মাস হয় এনিয়ে কোন আলোচনা হয় নি। প্রথম থেকেই বিষয়টি নিয়ে ব্যক্তিগত পর্যায় থেকে কাজ করছেন বিসিবি সভাপতি। আমার মনে হয় সরকারের অবস্থান জানার পর তিনি আনুষ্ঠানিক সিদ্ধান্ত জানিয়েছেন।’

বিসিবির ভারপ্রাপ্ত প্রধান নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা নিজামউদ্দিন চৌধুরী সাংবাদিকদের বলেছেন, ‘আমার যেটা মনে হয় সরকারের যে পর্যায় থেকে ছাড়পত্র লাগে সেখান থেকে সম্মতি পাওয়ার পরই তিনি এই সিদ্ধান্তের কথা জানিয়েছেন।’বোর্ড পরিচালক এবং স্টাফদের মধ্যে মিশ্র প্রতিক্রিয়া থাকলেও নির্ভরযোগ্য সূত্র জানিয়েছে, বাংলাদেশ দল পাকিস্তান সফরে যাবে। এনিয়ে কোন সন্দেহ নেই। ভারতের মনোভাব জানার পরই আনুষ্ঠানিক ঘোষণা দিয়েছেন বিসিবি সভাপতি। ইংল্যান্ড ক্রিকেট বোর্ড (ইসিবি)’র কাছ থেকেও সম্মতি আদায়ের একটা চেষ্টা মোস্তফা কামাল করেছেন বলে সূত্র জানিয়েছে।

সব ঠিক থাকলে ২৭ এপ্রিল পাকিস্তানে যাবে বাংলাদেশ দল। জাতীয় দলের কয়েকজন ক্রিকেটারকে সে ভাবেই প্রস্তুত থাকাতে বলেছেন বিসিবি সভাপতি। লাহোরের গাদ্দাফি স্টেডিয়ামে ২৯ ও ৩০ এপ্রিল একটি ওয়ানডে এবং একটি টি-টোয়েন্টি ম্যাচ হবে। যেখানে ২০০৯ সালে শ্রীলঙ্কা ক্রিকেট দলের ওপর সন্ত্রাসী হামলা হয়েছিলো। এরপর থেকে নির্বাসনে যায় পাকিস্তানের আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেট। বাংলাদেশ দল সংক্ষিপ্ত সফরে গেলেও তিন বছর পর দেশের মাঠে আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেট উপভোগের সুযোগ পাবেন পাকিস্তানের মানুষ।
[/বাংলা]

BengaliPagol
April 16, 2012, 02:31 AM
Bangladesh XI for the Pakistan Tour

1. Lotus Kamal
2. Lotus Kamal
3. Lotus Kamal
4. Lotus Kamal
5. Lotus Kamal
6. Lotus Kamal
7. Lotus Kamal
8. Lotus Kamal
9. Lotus Kamal
10. Lotus Kamal
11. Mohammad Ashraful

max410
April 16, 2012, 02:56 AM
send our faltu players liek shahadat ashraful and rokibul send oru second steak team not the main team
lolz

FaHiMa
April 16, 2012, 03:29 AM
So it seems we are touring Pak without a coach. This should be interesting.

kalpurush
April 16, 2012, 03:36 AM
Plus why do you want to make BCCI go against you?
Why do/should we care?

Both PCB and BCCI act for their own interests, unlike BCB (Kamal - Tutul gang who only prioritise themselves over national interests).

kalpurush
April 16, 2012, 03:39 AM
send our faltu players liek shahadat ashraful and rokibul send oru second steak team not the main team
lolz
Why!? Sorry, I have failed to understand ... ^^^

kalpurush
April 16, 2012, 03:41 AM
Bangladesh XI for the Pakistan Tour

1. Lotus Kamal
2. Lotus Kamal
3. Lotus Kamal
4. Lotus Kamal
5. Lotus Kamal
6. Lotus Kamal
7. Lotus Kamal
8. Lotus Kamal
9. Lotus Kamal
10. Lotus Kamal

I like (as it is Mr. Kamal who is ...)

11. Mohammad Ashraful
I don't like!

kalpurush
April 16, 2012, 03:44 AM
Players should be give the choice on this one, who wants go can go, no one should be forced.
:up::up::up: Well said Mahmood bhai.
Yes, that's the way it should be...
No player/s should be forced to go.

senman
April 16, 2012, 04:26 AM
Best possible option to rattle the politician is ask him to travel in the same bus as players , stay in the same hotel in the room next to where players stay and make them sit in players dugout.

Bangladesh needs competitive cricket in that point it makes sense but 1 odi 1 t20 just doesn't cut it, somebody is seriously in need of brain.

Hope everything goes well. Make sure your players are given same level of security as given to US president or Indian Prime minister.Best of luck

FaHiMa
April 16, 2012, 04:31 AM
^ where's the like button when you need one?

Shaan
April 16, 2012, 04:42 AM
lolz
why? Do u think they are lifeless? All our players or human life is more valuable than sports..

Hawk-Eye
April 16, 2012, 05:12 AM
The nomination of Bangladesh CEO Mustafa Kamal as the joint candidate from Bangladesh and Pakistan for the vice-president's post has been deferred until June.

Source (http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci-icc/content/current/story/561439.html)

cricheart
April 16, 2012, 05:54 AM
jak 29 & 30.. IPL-er kono khoti hocche na. Hoping kkr/pwi in final. :)

kalpurush
April 16, 2012, 05:59 AM
The nomination of Bangladesh CEO Mustafa Kamal as the joint candidate from Bangladesh and Pakistan for the vice-president's post has been deferred until June.

Source (http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci-icc/content/current/story/561439.html)
Bad news!

Either PCB wants to make sure that Bangladesh must tour Pakistan in April
Or,
BCCI is angry at Kamal's decision and wants to punish him for tourning Pakistan

- As Myself
And I might be totally wrong here.

simon
April 16, 2012, 06:11 AM
lolz
:lol: Shahadat ke bus er shamne bosha ,nah just kidding

But I want Loot(us) to be in the same bus as players,same hotel & even share a room with a cricketer(preferably ,u know who :rolleyes: )

simon
April 16, 2012, 06:24 AM
so Law not going to Pak?
Another reason to cancel the tour. ;)
coach chara jamu na. :E

tiger_army
April 16, 2012, 07:04 AM
There are some positive sides as well-

I know its a very short tour but we should utilize any kind of international match since we are not playing any for next few months. Instead of sending full string team we can send players like Anamul, Enamul Jnr, Mominul, Saqlain Sajib .....It will definitely benefit them and we can check our bench strength.

Going to Pakistan means they will be owing us big time. In future if we have no test cricket for 10-12 months we can use them.

Without [Pakistani] players BPL would have been flopped. So we need those paki players in or next edition as well. Please dont mention about indian players joining BPL next edition, because it will never happen. Also Paki's are arranging PPL which can be a big market for our players. this will definitely help our players to gain skills. ( keep in mind Shakib has improved playing in County Cricket, and Paki leagues are very competitive ones even though its T20)

I think [Pakistanies] knows that any incident will happen, they will be ban from cricket for ever. So they taking the steps knowing the risk. They will give us 100% presidential security. Its only matter of 3-4 days.. and we can send 2nd string team without shak and tamim.

shuziburo
April 16, 2012, 08:27 AM
[বাংলা]ইত্তেফাক reports:
বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ড (বিসিবি) এ মাসের শেষ দিকে একটি করে ওয়ানডে ও টি-টোয়েন্টি ম্যাচ খেলতে পাকিস্তানে দল পাঠানোর ব্যাপারে সম্মতি দিয়েছে। যদিও বিসিবির কয়েকজন পরিচালক গতকাল রবিবারও এ ব্যাপারে নেতিবাচক মনোভাবের কথা জানান।

বিসিবি সভাপতি আ হ ম মোস্তফা কামাল এমপি দুবাইয়ে অনুষ্ঠানরত আইসিসি’র (ইন্টারন্যাশনাল ক্রিকেট কাউন্সিল) সভার ফাকে এ বিষয়টি নিশ্চিত করেন তার পাকিস্তানি বিপক্ষকে। বার্তা সংস্থা এএফপি জানায় মোস্তফা কামাল এক সংবাদ বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে বলেন, ‘আমি আনন্দের সাথে সফরটি নিশ্চিত করছি যাতে বাংলাদেশ ২৯ এপ্রিল একটি ওয়ানডে ম্যাচ এবং পরের দিন একটি টি-টুয়েন্টি ম্যাচ খেলবে। দু’টি খেলাই হবে লাহোরে।’ তার এ ঘোষণায় পিসিবি চেয়ারম্যান জাকা আশরাফ তার প্রতিক্রিয়ায় বলেন, এটা ভাল নিদর্শন। তিনি বলেন, ‘আমি খুবই আনন্দিত যে বাংলাদেশ সফরটি নিশ্চিত করেছে। অবশ্যই এটা আমাদের জন্য খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ এবং আমরা এ সফরটি যাতে অনুষ্ঠিত তা নিশ্চিত করতে চেষ্টার ত্রুটি রাখবো না।’

Full report at পাকিস্তান সফর নিশ্চিত করলেন বিসিবি সভাপতি (http://new.ittefaq.com.bd/news/view/90159/2012-04-16/7).[/বাংলা]

oronnya
April 16, 2012, 10:38 AM
How come the players are not going on a protest??? The board can't send them against their will.. specially when their life is at risk.. This is outrageous..

mufi_02
April 16, 2012, 11:11 AM
This is just another episode of dirty politics. I tried to convince myself by saying its a good gesture to the cricket hungry people in Pakistan. But looks like they are also not acknowledging this good gesture and in fact saying BCB acting too big by just winning few games. Asif Iqbal in an interview today scrutinized BCB for its 'hard to play' attitude.

Are beta, togo deshe jaitasi eitai toder bhaggo, ta nah ekhon ulta kotha koy. Overall it has been a lose lose situation for BD and BCB.

BengaliPagol
April 17, 2012, 03:25 AM

I know its a very short tour but we should utilize any kind of international match since we are not playing any for next few months. Instead of sending full string team we can send players like Anamul, Enamul Jnr, Mominul, Saqlain Sajib .....It will definitely benefit them and we can check our bench strength.

Going to Pakistan means they will be owing us big time. In future if we have no test cricket for 10-12 months we can use them.

Without Paki players BPL would have been flopped. So we need those paki players in or next edition as well. Please dont mention about indian players joining BPL next edition, because it will never happen. Also Paki's are arranging PPL which can be a big market for our players. this will definitely help our players to gain skills. ( keep in mind Shakib has improved playing in County Cricket, and Paki leagues are very competitive ones even though its T20)

I think Pakis knows that any incident will happen, they will be ban from cricket for ever. So they taking the steps knowing the risk. They will give us 100% presidential security. Its only matter of 3-4 days.. and we can send 2nd string team without shak and tamim.

Thats exactly what i was thinking as well. We need to see how bench players perform. Ideally i dont want too many debutants in the same match.

I want this team to play Pakistan

1. Anamul HAQUE
2. Imrul KAYES
3. Mohammad ASHRAFUL
4. Jahurul ISLAM
5. Mushfiqur RAHIM
6. Nasir HOSSAIN
7. Ziaur RAHMAN
8. Farhad REZA
9. Enamul HAQUE JNR
10. Shafiul ISLAM
11. Nazmul HOSSAIN

Honestly i dont care if we get hammered with a new look team. I just want youngsters to get some experience. I want to see how Ashraful performs. I think if Ashraful plays an outstanding innings without looking shaky then he should be considered again.

It is important that the team should have a balance of experienced guys so that youngsters have somebody to look up to during the match so they know what they are doing.

Night_wolf
April 17, 2012, 03:40 AM
Thats exactly what i was thinking as well. We need to see how bench players perform. Ideally i dont want too many debutants in the same match.

I want this team to play Pakistan

1. Anamul HAQUE
2. Imrul KAYES
3. Mohammad ASHRAFUL
4. Jahurul ISLAM
5. Mushfiqur RAHIM
6. Nasir HOSSAIN
7. Ziaur RAHMAN
8. Farhad REZA
9. Enamul HAQUE JNR
10. Shafiul ISLAM
11. Nazmul HOSSAIN

Honestly i dont care if we get hammered with a new look team. I just want youngsters to get some experience. I want to see how Ashraful performs. I think if Ashraful plays an outstanding innings without looking shaky then he should be considered again.

It is important that the team should have a balance of experienced guys so that youngsters have somebody to look up to during the match so they new what they are doing.

like the team but i would send Mullah in place of mushy as the captain. Mullah is the VC now,Lets see his captaincy in this tour..also i would give mominul a chance in place of nasir..nasir is already a proved player

BengaliPagol
April 17, 2012, 04:06 AM
like the team but i would send Mullah in place of mushy as the captain. Mullah is the VC now,Lets see his captaincy in this tour..also i would give mominul a chance in place of nasir..nasir is already a proved player

I forgot about Mahmadullah. He should replace Mushfiqur but i think it isnt a good idea to debut too many players in the same match so i would still put Nasir in the team so he can give advice to the youngsters and possibly be vc as well.

cricheart
April 17, 2012, 04:10 AM
I forgot about Mahmadullah. He should replace Mushfiqur but i think it isnt a good idea to debut too many players in the same match so i would still put Nasir in the team so he can give advice to the youngsters and possibly be vc as well.

Shouldn't we have two different squad for ODI and t20?

mar umpire
April 17, 2012, 04:46 AM
"MANY OF YOU WILL DIE ON THIS PERILOUS QUEST....BUT IT IS A SACRIFICE I AM WILLING TO MAKE"- LORD FARQHUART (SHREK)

SOUNDS LIKE MUSTAFA KAMAL-sacrificing our players for his vote

BANFAN
April 17, 2012, 05:31 AM
Ya, send the previous team, ROK, JS, IK, Aftab, Alok, Ash, S Roy, Dhiman, SN, Mullah (C) and Taposh .. Few more ICL DW Players...

If they can't play good cricket, they can be remembered being shaheed for the country....yet in a cricketing cause...

firstlane
April 17, 2012, 05:36 AM
I wouldnt even sent our worst criminals there except for the war criminals.

dash
April 17, 2012, 05:53 AM
All life is precious. Would the pain of a second string players mother be any less to that of a first team playe? If it is safe to send the second string it's safe to send the first string ; and vice versa . There shiuldnt be any preferential treatment .

BengaliPagol
April 17, 2012, 06:47 AM
Shouldn't we have two different squad for ODI and t20?

I think its better to play the same team for both formats so that they can get used to the team and the more matches an individual player plays the better.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Antora
April 17, 2012, 07:04 AM
Exactly what I was thinking. Everyone's life is precious. All life is precious. Would the pain of a second string players mother be any less to that of a first team playe? If it is safe to send the second string it's safe to send the first string ; and vice versa . There shiuldnt be any preferential treatment .

idrinkh2O
April 17, 2012, 07:15 AM
My SQUAD for Pakistan Tour in April'12:

AHM Mustafa Kamal (Captain)
Mahbubul Anam
Ahmed Sajjadul Alam
Assaduzzaman Khoshru
Dewan Shafiul Arefin
Abdullah Al Fuad Redwan
Siraj Uddin Md. Alamgir
Moyeen Uddin Chowdhury
Mahmood Jamal
Imtiaz Ahmed Shamsul Huda
Syed Zahid Hossain
Md. Shahidul Islam
Md. Imran Chowdhury
Aziz Al Kaiser (Tito)
Mirza Salman Ispahani
Ahmed Iqbal Hasan
Mohammed Jalal Yunus
Md. Enayet Husain Siraj
Md Aminul Haq Moni
Shafiqur Rahman
Mizanur Rahman
Golam Dastagir Gazi Bir Protik MP
G S Hasan Chowdhury Tamim
Gazi Ashraf Hossain Lipu

Source (http://tigercricket.com/board.html)

mar umpire
April 17, 2012, 07:28 AM
lol
like your captain, Lord Farqhuart himself

senman
April 17, 2012, 11:31 AM
If you are going to send the team, send a team which can win, all this talk of sending 2nd or 3rd string is very poor thinking, is their life any less valuable than first string players?

Get the promise of maximum security, call Tamim , Shakib from IPL and send the best possible team to win both matches or save the trouble fire the BCB president and say no to tour.

Murad
April 17, 2012, 12:12 PM
How come the players are not going on a protest??? The board can't send them against their will.. specially when their life is at risk.. This is outrageous..

Mushy and some other players said they will tour if the board think its safe.

simon
April 17, 2012, 12:13 PM
saw it on FB,the BD jersey for Pak tour :lol:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/574936_292260740849133_114066425335233_641751_1849 117108_n.jpg

Murad
April 17, 2012, 12:17 PM

Without [Pakistani] players BPL would have been flopped. So we need those paki players in or next edition as well. Please dont mention about indian players joining BPL next edition, because it will never happen. Also Paki's are arranging PPL which can be a big market for our players. this will definitely help our players to gain skills. ( keep in mind Shakib has improved playing in County Cricket, and Paki leagues are very competitive ones even though its T20)

I think [Pakistanies] knows that any incident will happen, they will be ban from cricket for ever. So they taking the steps knowing the risk. They will give us 100% presidential security. Its only matter of 3-4 days.. and we can send 2nd string team without shak and tamim.

Yes.
Remember this is part of FTP: 3 ODIs and 2 Tests. Pak will play the remaining games by next year (DS).

Kamal and co didn't have any other options. We need Pakistan players in BPL. Being India's friend will not give us anything except the vote and a home series in 3/4 years.

HereWeGo
April 17, 2012, 12:21 PM
Yes.
Remember this is part of FTP: 3 ODIs and 2 Tests. Pak will play the remaining games by next year (DS).

Kamal and co didn't have any other options. We need Pakistan players in BPL. Being India's friend will not give us anything except the vote and a home series in 3/4 years.

Yeah Right!!!! (sarcasm)

Murad
April 17, 2012, 12:22 PM
Yeah Right!!!! (sarcasm)

We don't?

HereWeGo
April 17, 2012, 12:40 PM
We don't?

Khulna had no Pak players, but the team was no less attractive to me than any other team....
So may be u do, I dont!! General population want to watch bangladeshis along with some good international cricketers. Those cricketers can be from any country including Pakistan but not exclusively from Pakistan...

BANFAN
April 17, 2012, 02:20 PM
All life is precious. Would the pain of a second string players mother be any less to that of a first team playe? If it is safe to send the second string it's safe to send the first string ; and vice versa . There shiuldnt be any preferential treatment .

Let's tell it to LK...who told him it's safe to tour there?? ICC says it's unsafe and entire non cricketing world says it's unsafe ... just yesterday about 500 criminals and talibans were released from the jail by a Taliban attack in the North Wazirstan district of Pakistan...if they can't guard and protect a structurally protected jail..how they can protect a stadium or a hotel??

Yes, every life is important .. But yet...the VIP s have a million $ security net around them but the normal people don't have. Who is more important always gets a protection.

cricheart
April 17, 2012, 04:31 PM
http://www.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/large_652x488_scaled/photos/1161174.jpghttp://www.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/large_652x488_scaled/photos/1161177.jpg

A Bangladesh cricket team supporters group has protested the recent decision to tour Pakistan in front of Dhaka Press Club.

A group formed on social networking website Facebook, entitled `Say no to Pakistan, Say no to Lotus Kamal', organised the protests beside the National Press Club on Tuesday.

They brandished shoes while holding various placards that read: `Don't want to see Tigers dead bodies', `Don't go Pakistan, don't go', 'Pakistan is a death land, Pakistan is not a country'.

The organisers said the protest was in response to the Bangladesh Cricket Board's decision.

One of the protesters Aumi Rahman Pial told bdnews24.com, "No cricket team wants to play in Pakistan due to its unstable situation. Who will give security to our boys if they go there?"

He also criticised BCB president AHM Mustafa Kamal.

Another protester Dr Selina Moula said, "The people of Pakistan are not safe there, how will they give security to our boys."

More detail (http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=230538)

I found the pics more interesting than the actual news.

simon
April 17, 2012, 04:36 PM
I like the idea of protest against it, honestly I didn't expect people will protest,but looks like it's not only in BC where people care ;)
But I dislike the way they wrote it on sandles "say no to Pakistan" :mad: this is disgraceful, we can't show such disrespect to other country ,that also when we know that we (BCB) are the one who are willing to go.

meazz1
April 17, 2012, 04:45 PM
if our players don't agree to the tour, that will be the best solution.
I can't find any reason why are they agreeing to this tour?

TIKBoss
April 17, 2012, 04:51 PM
what happened to our beloved pm hasina now? didnt she claim khaleda zia is ISI agent during Asia cup? Then why is she allowing this tour to happen.. BD politicians are like unfaithful dogs, whoever throws meat they will go running towards.

BengaliPagol
April 17, 2012, 07:05 PM
If you are going to send the team, send a team which can win, all this talk of sending 2nd or 3rd string is very poor thinking, is their life any less valuable than first string players?

Get the promise of maximum security, call Tamim , Shakib from IPL and send the best possible team to win both matches or save the trouble fire the BCB president and say no to tour.

What i think is that since its only 1 odi and 1 t20 then we should send a second string team. Its such a short tour so why not give some youngsters a go. Its nothing to do with the fact that we are touring Pakistan.

Tintin
April 17, 2012, 08:23 PM
Yes.

What about the opposite ? With IPL out of bounds, BPL is an important source of income for Pakistani cricketers. In any negotiation, if you start with the "we need them more than they need us", you are bound to lose.

WorldCup11
April 17, 2012, 08:31 PM
Kamal raised a point today while interviwing with banglanews24 Source (http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsnews.php?nssl=99960e4d35d6a7ff650a7478dfc64 55c&nttl=17042012104779)

[বাংলা]প্রশ্ন: সরকারের কাছ থেকে অনুমোদন পাওয়া গেছে কি না এনিয়ে একটা প্রশ্ন তৈরি হয়েছে। আসলে সত্যিটা কি?

মোস্তফা কামাল: সরকারের অনুমোদন আমি নিজেই। সরকার দায়িত্ব দিয়েছে আমাকে ক্রিকেট চালাবার জন্য। আমরা যেটা ভালো মনে করবো সেটাই সরকার। দেশের জনগণকে নিয়েই সরকার। আমরা ক্রিকেটের স্বার্থে এই উদ্যোগ নিয়েছি। আজকে যদি পাকিস্তানে না যাই, পাকিস্তান যদি তাদের সমস্ত খেলোয়াড়ের অনুমোদন আটকে দেয়, তাহলে কি হবে? আইসিসির গত সভায় আইন করা হয়েছে, কোন বিদেশি খেলোয়াড় নিজের দেশের ক্রিকেট বোর্ডের ছাড়পত্র ছাড়া খেলতে পারবে না। এখন পাকিস্তানের ক্রিকেটাররা না খেললে বিপিএল বন্ধ হয়ে যাবে। ঘরোয়া ক্রিকেটও ক্ষতিগ্রস্ত হবে। ভারতের খেলোয়াড়রা এখানে আসবে না। ভারতের খেলোয়াড়দের নূন্যতম মূল্য এক কোটি টাকা। পাকিস্তানের ক্রিকেটাররা এখনো রিক্সায় করে এসে খেলে যায়। আমরা আবাহনী মোহামেডান থেকে টাকা দেই অন্য দলগুলো থেকে তাও পায় না। শোয়েব মালিক কবে থেকে আসা শুরু করেছে বাংলাদেশে, যখন সে আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেট খেলে তখন থেকে।

প্রশ্ন: তাহলে আপনি বাংলাদেশের ক্রিকেটের বৃহত্তর স্বার্থের কথা বিবেচনা করে পাকিস্তান সফরের উদ্যোগ নিয়েছেন?

মোস্তফা কামাল: বাংলাদেশের ক্রিকেট লাভবান হবে। নিজস্ব খেলাগুলো এখন তারা দুবাইয়ে এবং ইংল্যান্ডে খেলে। বাংলাদেশ পাকিস্তানে গেলে তাদের অনেক খেলা ঢাকায় চলে আসবে। আমরা লাভবান হবো। ইংল্যান্ড খেলবে বাংলাদেশের মাঠে। এটাও আমার সঙ্গে চুক্তি হয়েছে। [/বাংলা]

Asholei zodi Pak tader home series BD te khele, it'll be good for BD cricket, specially for a guy like Kamal to make more money :)

firstlane
April 17, 2012, 08:55 PM
saw it on FB,the BD jersey for Pak tour :lol:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/574936_292260740849133_114066425335233_641751_1849 117108_n.jpg

lol nice. I am sharing it on my wall.

WorldCup11
April 17, 2012, 10:48 PM
Looks like bomb defuser or space suit to me than just bulletproof jersey. Oh there may be Bio hazard as well right? Good choice no doubt.

http://jatufilmrev.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/the-hurt-locker-pic.jpg

cricheart
April 18, 2012, 08:03 AM
"I thank the ICC Board for the way they appreciated the revival of cricket (http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=45013)and approved of it."

"The situation is not like it was in 2009. Since cricket was suspended in Pakistan our grounds were left deserted but things have improved and I hope more teams will come after the Bangladesh team's tour."

Ashraf said convincing Bangladesh to tour was a victory for fans of the game.

"Cricket is a passion in Pakistan and convincing Bangladesh to tour is a victory for all of us and now even a single policeman will do his best to give the visitors full security," he said.

The Pakistan Cricket Board said a comprehensive security plan will be approved by the federal government and will be forwarded to the ICC shortly.

The Bangladesh team is due to arrive on April 27. They play a 50-over game on April 29 and a Twenty20 the following day.

source (http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-45013-ICC-has-recognised-Bangladesh%20s-tour-of-Pakistan:-PCB-)

shiplu
April 18, 2012, 10:51 AM
I guess there will be no international broadcast for these matches for 2 reason,
- its in pakistan (war zone)
- only 2 matches

roman
April 18, 2012, 02:56 PM
http://www.thedailystar.net/photo/2012/04/19/2012-04-19__sp05.jpg

From DS

senman
April 18, 2012, 03:41 PM
What i think is that since its only 1 odi and 1 t20 then we should send a second string team. Its such a short tour so why not give some youngsters a go. Its nothing to do with the fact that we are touring Pakistan.

Very interesting point of view maybe it will workout but isn't it better to consolidate the first string before improving 2nd stingers or youngsters? they can always play with ZIM or any other team touring and with BPL they will get enough experience.

But very interesting point of view you raised.

senman
April 18, 2012, 03:46 PM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan-v-bangladesh-2012/content/current/story/561710.html

It seems security report is yet to be submitted to ICC.

Utterly incompetent guy you have as the head of BCB, he lost all my respect. How can one promise a tour without even seeing the security report?

Now it seems it is not even ready yet!!! my God he is playing with lives.

I am going to start praying nothing untoward happens to Bangladesh Players.

Totally, ridiculously, utterly incompetent. How did this guy became head of BCB?

roman
April 18, 2012, 03:49 PM
How did this guy became head of BCB?

Thats our question too..

senman
April 18, 2012, 04:00 PM
Thats our question too..

At first I thought he pushed for the tour after knowing the security details because he recently toured Pakistan, so I sort of wanted it to happen but without even knowing what sort of security they are going to provide how can he agree to send the team.

Isn't team more important than any lofty position a individual might get?

BengaliPagol
April 18, 2012, 08:53 PM
Very interesting point of view maybe it will workout but isn't it better to consolidate the first string before improving 2nd stingers or youngsters? they can always play with ZIM or any other team touring and with BPL they will get enough experience.

But very interesting point of view you raised.

Well one thing in Bangladesh Cricket we need to know is who should be Tamim's batting partner in odi's. We have taken Nazim out of the equation so the 2 candidates would be Anamul Haque and Imrul Kayes.

Let these 2 bat together and see who performs better? This is the perfect series to do that.

What about Ashraful? Lets see how he performs in the international arena. How will Mahamdullah step up with more added responsibility?

This are some of the questions we want answers to and i think this is the perfect series to find out because it is such a short series (1 odi & 1 t20).

max410
April 19, 2012, 12:52 AM
send our second or third streak team i dont care if they loose send shahadat ,nzaimuddin and other players who hardly get chance in national team but have been playing in dhaka premiere league for long time its an opportunity for them to get chance in international cricket don't send our best players

deshimon
April 19, 2012, 01:52 AM
There is a collision in the issue of security between Federal government and state government of Panjab for Bangladesh tour of Pakistan.

www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan-v-bangladesh-2012/content/current/story/561710.html

deshimon
April 19, 2012, 02:17 AM
I cann't understand why most of the guys suggest to send 2nd or 3rd string team. Are their lives valueless to you. If their lives are valueless and send them, they cann't win even a single game. So there is no matter who are sent to Pakistan. It will be same result if we send them who suggest to send 2nd string team.

IMO if we think it is risky for our players we shouldn't push anyone going to Pakistan. Only we can send him who decide himself to go there.

BengaliPagol
April 19, 2012, 02:35 AM
I cann't understand why most of the guys suggest to send 2nd or 3rd string team. Are their lives valueless to you. If their lives are valueless and send them, they cann't win even a single game. So there is no matter who are sent to Pakistan. It will be same result if we send them who suggest to send 2nd string team.

IMO if we think it is risky for our players we shouldn't push anyone going to Pakistan. Only we can send him who decide himself to go there.

In my opinion its not because the series is in Pakistan. Its the fact that its only 1 odi and 1 t20. If it was a full series (e.g. 3 tests, 5 odi's, 1 t20 etc) then i would want the best team to go.

Since its only 1 odi and 1 t20 whats the point in the best team going? Let the youngsters have a go. It would be a perfect trial game for players such as Anamul Haque.

Hawk-Eye
April 19, 2012, 03:08 AM
[বাংলা]ক্রিকেট দলকে পাকিস্তানে পাঠানোর নিষেধাজ্ঞা চেয়ে রিট[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]টি-টোয়েন্টি ও ওয়ানডে ম্যাচ খেলতে বাংলাদেশ জাতীয় ক্রিকেট দলকে পাকিস্তানে পাঠানোর বৈধতা চ্যালেঞ্জ করে রিট করা হয়েছে। রিট আবেদনে জাতীয় ক্রিকেট দলকে পাকিস্তানে পাঠানোর ওপর নিষেধাজ্ঞা চাওয়া হয়েছে।[/বাংলা]

Source (http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2012-04-19/news/251512)

al-Sagar
April 19, 2012, 03:35 AM
[বাংলা]ক্রিকেট দলকে পাকিস্তানে পাঠানোর নিষেধাজ্ঞা চেয়ে রিট[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]টি-টোয়েন্টি ও ওয়ানডে ম্যাচ খেলতে বাংলাদেশ জাতীয় ক্রিকেট দলকে পাকিস্তানে পাঠানোর বৈধতা চ্যালেঞ্জ করে রিট করা হয়েছে। রিট আবেদনে জাতীয় ক্রিকেট দলকে পাকিস্তানে পাঠানোর ওপর নিষেধাজ্ঞা চাওয়া হয়েছে।[/বাংলা]

Source (http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2012-04-19/news/251512)

interesting

Zunaid
April 19, 2012, 03:46 AM
Tigers’ Pak tour challenged (http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/latest_news.php?nid=37188) - The Daily Star

http://www.thedailystar.net/latest_photo/2012/04/19/2012-04-19__BD-Pak-logo-final.jpg

A university teacher and a Supreme Court lawyer have challenged the decision to send Bangladesh cricket team to Pakistan despite grave security concern.

Miraz
April 19, 2012, 04:09 AM
I don't like this. This may set a dangerous precedent.

Hawk-Eye
April 19, 2012, 04:34 AM
[বাংলা]টাইগারদের পাকিস্তান সফরে নিষেধাজ্ঞা[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]নিরাপত্তাহীনতার অভিযোগে একটি রিট আবেদনের পর বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট দলের পাকিস্তান সফরের ওপর চার সপ্তাহের নিষেধাজ্ঞা দিয়েছে হাই কোর্ট। [/বাংলা]

Source (http://cricket.bdnews24.com/bangla/details.php?cid=26&id=191747&?us=itkn75h75109kb1ilfrirbj2e6)

Saifulsohel
April 19, 2012, 04:54 AM
$ Breaking news: Highcourt has ordered rule for postponing the decision (for four week) against Bd touring Pak after a case was filed. Source:banglanews24.Com

BANFAN
April 19, 2012, 05:25 AM
I don't think that BPL will stop due to the absence of Pak players. There are many SA, Aus, WI domestic T20 players who can take up their places. If You offer money, there will be no shortage of players even from the national teams of other teams, if they aren't engaged at that time. Coz they are all professional cricketers.

And I have serious doubt, if Pak even affords to ban all it's players from BPL.

Kamal raised a point today while interviwing with banglanews24 Source (http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsnews.php?nssl=99960e4d35d6a7ff650a7478dfc64 55c&nttl=17042012104779)

[বাংলা]প্রশ্ন: সরকারের কাছ থেকে অনুমোদন পাওয়া গেছে কি না এনিয়ে একটা প্রশ্ন তৈরি হয়েছে। আসলে সত্যিটা কি?

মোস্তফা কামাল: সরকারের অনুমোদন আমি নিজেই। সরকার দায়িত্ব দিয়েছে আমাকে ক্রিকেট চালাবার জন্য। আমরা যেটা ভালো মনে করবো সেটাই সরকার। দেশের জনগণকে নিয়েই সরকার। আমরা ক্রিকেটের স্বার্থে এই উদ্যোগ নিয়েছি। আজকে যদি পাকিস্তানে না যাই, পাকিস্তান যদি তাদের সমস্ত খেলোয়াড়ের অনুমোদন আটকে দেয়, তাহলে কি হবে? আইসিসির গত সভায় আইন করা হয়েছে, কোন বিদেশি খেলোয়াড় নিজের দেশের ক্রিকেট বোর্ডের ছাড়পত্র ছাড়া খেলতে পারবে না। এখন পাকিস্তানের ক্রিকেটাররা না খেললে বিপিএল বন্ধ হয়ে যাবে। ঘরোয়া ক্রিকেটও ক্ষতিগ্রস্ত হবে। ভারতের খেলোয়াড়রা এখানে আসবে না। ভারতের খেলোয়াড়দের নূন্যতম মূল্য এক কোটি টাকা। পাকিস্তানের ক্রিকেটাররা এখনো রিক্সায় করে এসে খেলে যায়। আমরা আবাহনী মোহামেডান থেকে টাকা দেই অন্য দলগুলো থেকে তাও পায় না। শোয়েব মালিক কবে থেকে আসা শুরু করেছে বাংলাদেশে, যখন সে আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেট খেলে তখন থেকে।

প্রশ্ন: তাহলে আপনি বাংলাদেশের ক্রিকেটের বৃহত্তর স্বার্থের কথা বিবেচনা করে পাকিস্তান সফরের উদ্যোগ নিয়েছেন?

মোস্তফা কামাল: বাংলাদেশের ক্রিকেট লাভবান হবে। নিজস্ব খেলাগুলো এখন তারা দুবাইয়ে এবং ইংল্যান্ডে খেলে। বাংলাদেশ পাকিস্তানে গেলে তাদের অনেক খেলা ঢাকায় চলে আসবে। আমরা লাভবান হবো। ইংল্যান্ড খেলবে বাংলাদেশের মাঠে। এটাও আমার সঙ্গে চুক্তি হয়েছে। [/বাংলা]

Asholei zodi Pak tader home series BD te khele, it'll be good for BD cricket, specially for a guy like Kamal to make more money :)