PDA

View Full Version : Geo TV: Bombs hit Bangladesh capital: is Bangladesh safe for foreign teams?

itduzz
April 30, 2012, 02:56 PM
http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=46668

Hopefully Ireland wil not risk the lives of their players and refuse to tour such a dangerous country.

AsifTheManRahman
April 30, 2012, 02:59 PM
The difference: We don't target foreign teams.

Night_wolf
April 30, 2012, 02:59 PM
Lol aro koto kisu sunte hobe pak e na jaoar jonne:facepalm:

crikss
April 30, 2012, 03:06 PM
pak to dekhi uthe pore lagche .. haha [edit]

HereWeGo
April 30, 2012, 03:21 PM
hahaha... sure bro!!

cricheart
April 30, 2012, 03:28 PM

Hopefully Ireland wil not risk the lives of their players and refuse to tour such a dangerous country.

I thought this is about "Bangladesh touring Ireland" not the vice versa. We got no home cricket for a long time atm anyway, very suitatble time for hortals & such.

Geo tv seems very keen in reporting international news these days! :sick:
Recent hortal events in BD are really of limit dirty politics tho IMO.

Dilscoop
April 30, 2012, 03:34 PM
Please keep your sour grapes to yourself [edit]. Thank you.

meazz1
April 30, 2012, 03:48 PM
Politics to journalism so pathetic and low life in Pakistan [edit]

roman
April 30, 2012, 03:48 PM
Whatever..

Nadim
April 30, 2012, 04:08 PM
Good news for all the pakistani fans? huh? :floor:

and omggg is it true? i'm cancelling my trip to BD in 2014 T20 WC then :head: :D

Purbasha T
April 30, 2012, 04:10 PM
You bad man wishing us bad? I don't like you.

Antora
April 30, 2012, 04:20 PM
Ha ha ha ha :D

oronnya
April 30, 2012, 04:21 PM
PCB :facepalm::facepalm:

They are trying out all their options ..sooo vindictive :facepalm:

dash
April 30, 2012, 04:24 PM
lmao.....dont need to argue with the thread opener....fact is all teams like eng, aus etc visit bd whereas they dont go to pak (n.b. i sincerely feel sorry for pak crciket supporters who go out to watch cricket)
end of discussion

Dilscoop
April 30, 2012, 04:36 PM
I don't get it. It's like they are happy that something bad happened in Bangladesh. We aren't happy or satisfied by the fact that Pakistan is messed up and terrorist are trying to blow people up. After all, Pakistan is the place where they found Ladin! If that doesn't frighten anybody idk what will.

But even after all that BCB president still forced the tour and even convoked the players to tour Pak.

Shame on you [edit]

MohammedC
April 30, 2012, 04:44 PM
I don't get it. It's like they are happy that something bad happened in Bangladesh. We aren't happy or satisfied by the fact that Pakistan is messed up and terrorist are trying to blow people up. After all, Pakistan is the place where they found Ladin! If that doesn't frighten anybody idk what will.

But even after all that BCB president still forced the tour and even convoked the players to tour Pak.

Shame on you [edit]

Top post Dilscoop. Any normal individual wont make fun of such news.

Request to Mods/Admins please dump this thread to FC.

al Furqaan
April 30, 2012, 05:17 PM
death toll in bangladesh from terrorism in the last 10 years = 1

death toll in pakistan or india or SL or England in last 10 years = 1000+

oronnya
April 30, 2012, 05:27 PM
death toll in bangladesh from terrorism in the last 10 years = 1

death toll in pakistan or india or SL or England in last 10 years = 1000+

:up::up: that sums it up..

RazabQ
April 30, 2012, 06:01 PM
Guys - resist the urge the indulge in kind and make ad hominem statements about the people of Pakistan. Offending statements have been edited.

Mod

zsayeed
April 30, 2012, 06:03 PM
1000+ people died in England OR India OR Pakistan OR SL in 10 years? How?
You said OR, are you sure?

RazabQ
April 30, 2012, 06:22 PM
As myself: Mr ItDuzz - are the grapes sour much? Last I checked, no WC games were taken away from BD. We get excluded from tours all the time - for $$$ reasons. Never has player safety been cited.

Naimul_Hd
April 30, 2012, 09:28 PM
Pot calling the kettle black ! LMFAOF !

Naimul_Hd
April 30, 2012, 09:30 PM
Req to Mod:

Please remove this troll thread or change the title. The thread title is misleading, anyone from outside may take it seriously.

Thanks.

firstlane
April 30, 2012, 09:42 PM
You gotta feel bad for these pakistanis. War has taken its toll on them. Sounds of fire crackers scare them to death thinking they are bombs.

al-Sagar
April 30, 2012, 09:51 PM
lol ... ....

khub moja pailam ......

i feel in very near future even pak players wont find it safe to play in pakistan ..... they will play even their domestics at afghanistan or uzbekistan or kazakhistan

zman
April 30, 2012, 10:52 PM
The BPL has had such influence on and infiltrated the mind of some cricket starved fans, they've become delirious enough to think Pakistan is West Bangladesh...rest assured thread opener, just because we're making you learn Bangla doesn't mean we'll take over your country :facepalm:

max410
May 1, 2012, 01:09 AM
nevermind BPL cannot give the money to foreign players because the government does not allow outgoing of financial transactions they will sort this out sooner than you can think , everything will be alright its Pakistan who is worried to death worth no cricket whatsoever in their country whats so special about them ... they have terrorist attack every single day .....
their leaders take money from banks and escape from the country .....
hahahahhahahahaha

MSM B2C
May 1, 2012, 03:33 AM
The difference: We don't target foreign teams.

The difference: Our feud involves two political sides.

Pakistan: Al qaeda, Taliban, and many more. Not Political fights but....

firstlane
May 1, 2012, 03:51 AM
At first I read "Bangladesh is not on sale for foreign teams' which would be perfect as the thread heading anyway.

Edit: Now that the thread heading has been changed I seriously think the thread should be moved to forget cricket section. It's not a worth of an issue to discuss here.

Rifat_02
May 1, 2012, 04:48 AM
How is this thread related to Bangladesh cricket?? That bomb is nothing compared to those that go off in a certain country every week killing hundreds. Im not surprised the thread opener is a Pakistani fan :p

This thread needs a title change, it seems like al qaeda just attacked Bangladesh from reading the title
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Shaan
May 1, 2012, 04:58 AM
what is this tread doing here?

Antora
May 1, 2012, 05:39 AM
I'm still laughing at this :P

Naimul_Hd
May 1, 2012, 05:50 AM
what is this tread doing here?

Exactly. Move it to FC section.

BengaliPagol
May 1, 2012, 06:11 AM

Bangladesh aint the country which terrorists are on the loose and Al Qaeda are attacking and 100 innocent people are dying every month or so. This explosion was about a strike. And the consequence? 1 death (Rest in Peace for the person who died, any death is unfortunate)

Terrorism in Bangladesh? I dont think so. Any foreign sporting team getting shot at while on a bus? I dont think so.

cricket_king
May 1, 2012, 06:35 AM
So tired of these trolls. The troll population here has increased dramatically since the world cup. Get rid of them, I say.

shiplu
May 1, 2012, 08:29 AM
very shocking news, terrible news:o:o
Im suprised it didn't make it on the headlines :facepalm::facepalm:

shiplu
May 1, 2012, 08:33 AM
I feel sorry for the pakistani people, the pakistani leaders are making money by allowing america to do what ever they want on their soil and then helping create more terrorists.

Roni_uk
May 1, 2012, 08:44 AM
Luckily nobody watches GEO TV so we are good for now ;)

akabir77
May 1, 2012, 09:16 AM
Breaking news: Pakistan is safe to tour now. Pakistan is taken over by bangladesh.

Tiger-ess
May 1, 2012, 04:21 PM
I know Im kinda late but AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHa hashte hashte dead @ the first comment and the whole thread and Pak media.

betaar
May 2, 2012, 01:00 PM
I think this is the same person that goes around and makes stupid comments in other threads.
I just checked all his statements. Though he started with a positive comment but ever since BD cancelling the Pak tour his views changed completely.

Shubho
May 2, 2012, 01:29 PM
Further evidence (if any was required) that Parkastanis simply cannot accept the bleeding obvious, i.e. that their basket case of a country is filled to the brim with homicidal Islamo-fascist lunatics who make Palakistan one of the unsafest spots on the planet. Yes, even unsafer than Bangladesh.

Tmahmud
May 2, 2012, 02:33 PM
Just ajaira pechal. Bangladesh is far safer than Pakistan.

My friend from Karachi said that almost every week 3-4 workdays are called off. Bombs sprout up like weeds all over that country.

mufi_02
May 2, 2012, 02:42 PM
Any place in the world is safer than Pak. Please don't even compare our situation with theirs. Yes we have our own chintai, dakati, kidnapping but every country has it. The recent hartals are just political games. What Pak has is totally different. In our 41 years of existence, how many people died of jongibad? I can bet more people died in just one day in Pak. They target mosques, hotels, foreign teams, and even police and army bastions. Enough said!

Dilscoop
May 2, 2012, 03:21 PM
Dont stoop to their level by celebrating the fact that their country is in worse position than BD. They might be jumping up and down at this, but as I said, as far as I know none of us in this forum never "enjoyed" Pak going through a bad time. We simply wanted our players to be safe and not tour Pak, just like rest of the other teams. They might feel sour about it, but safety first.

/Threadclosed

RazabQ
May 2, 2012, 06:13 PM
As myself: Shchmidt speaketh the truth!

max410
May 3, 2012, 12:04 AM
nobody was hurt people get killed in pakistan

ialbd
May 3, 2012, 11:06 AM
haha.... bepok moja pailam....