PDA

View Full Version : Sri Lanka Premier League (SLPL) - 2012

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

cricheart
May 7, 2012, 11:54 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224930_463458250333039_587319651_n.jpg

Sri Lanka Premier League set for August this year

Sri Lanka Cricket has signed a new deal with Somerset Entertainment Ventures to hold the Sri Lanka Premier League (SLPL) in 2012, ESPNcricinfo has learned. The deal was signed on May 5 and the tournament has been tentatively scheduled to be held between August 10 and August 31, just ahead of the ICC World Twenty20 that will be held in Sri Lanka in September.
The SLPL was supposed to kick off last year, with SLC's then interim committee signing a five-year deal with Somerset Entertainment Ventures to organise the event. However, the Sri Lankan board was forced to postpone the tournament (http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-premier-league-2011/content/story/522669.html) after the BCCI refused to allow its players to participate at the last minute, causing a delay in the naming of the final composition of the teams and affecting overall preparations for the event.

detail (http://www.espncricinfo.com/srilanka/content/current/story/564049.html)

Jonas
May 7, 2012, 12:00 PM
Sri Lankan PREMIER LEAGUE -- what an innovative name!

Dilscoop
May 7, 2012, 12:07 PM
Sri Lankan PREMIER LEAGUE -- what an innovative name!

we are the one to talk. At least they have an extra L in there.

(EDIT)

I wish BPL would change its name to GPL, Global PL. We ARE playing 5 foreigners, and buying Assos. players. We are are more open about it than IPL. That way it will get more attention and people will be able to relate, they will feel "included." Country names are turn off. If IPL was "WPL" then I probably would've cared a lot more...

AsifTheManRahman
May 7, 2012, 12:10 PM
Hopefully we can get a bunch of our players into that tournament. Should be good preparation for the WC.

Maysun
May 7, 2012, 12:27 PM
Hopefully we can get a bunch of our players into that tournament. Should be good preparation for the WC.

Agree and considering the fact that World T20 is in SL, should be ideal preparation if some of our players get a chance. Even if they don't make it to the playing XI, they can have an idea of the pitches there and assess the conditions before hand.

Rifat
May 7, 2012, 02:07 PM

I like this idea! I will follow SLPL more than IPL(just because before Bangladesh they used to be my favorite team + compared to India...Sri Lankan Cricket Board has been much kinder and nicer to Bangladesh in the past)

Night_wolf
May 7, 2012, 02:19 PM
IPL,BPL,SLPL,PPL i am tired of these paisa leagues

Rifat
May 7, 2012, 04:46 PM
I like this idea! I will follow SLPL more than IPL(just because before Bangladesh they used to be my favorite team + compared to India...Sri Lankan Cricket Board has been much kinder and nicer to Bangladesh in the past)

another reason why I want to follow the SLPL: Sri Lanka has lots of Domestic Players who are beyond excellent(Like Arafat Sunny Who can't/couldn't make it to national team due to overcompetition(Murali + Mendis) taking that spot). or they have some pretty good domestic batsmen who also can't make it to national team. This SLPL will hopefully identify these types of players and bring them onto the limelight.

Yeah, too many Premier leagues may just end up a little too much cricket. and may take the fun out of International cricket.

but whatever, Bangladesh cricket always remains exciting :flag:

Naimul_Hd
May 7, 2012, 08:17 PM
Let it happen first, then get excited fellas.

Rabz
May 8, 2012, 02:17 AM
I'd like it once I know how many Bangladeshis got in.
More than 2, its a hit for us.

Isnaad
May 8, 2012, 11:49 PM
I'd like it once I know how many Bangladeshis got in.
More than 2, its a hit for us.

Exactly how I see it.

cricheart
May 9, 2012, 05:05 AM
After Asia cup BCB couldnt arrange any biliteral series till WC. In a situation like this "no cricket for long" hardly giving any practice for our players meanwhile I see SLPL could be very fortunate tourney.

playmaker
May 9, 2012, 09:41 AM
another reason why I want to follow the SLPL: Sri Lanka has lots of Domestic Players who are beyond excellent(Like Arafat Sunny Who can't/couldn't make it to national team due to overcompetition(Murali + Mendis) taking that spot). or they have some pretty good domestic batsmen who also can't make it to national team. This SLPL will hopefully identify these types of players and bring them onto the limelight.

Yeah, too many Premier leagues may just end up a little too much cricket. and may take the fun out of International cricket.

but whatever, Bangladesh cricket always remains exciting :flag:

:floor::floor:

Arafat sunny cant make into the national team because of murali and mendis!!

cricheart
May 13, 2012, 03:54 PM
Srilanka seems quite determined and serious about SLPL.
SL dropped plans to host a limited overs series between Pakistan and Australia in August as it clashes with the island's Premier League! It certainly dissapointed PCB, started to organize its home series at neutral venues in other countries like England, New Zealand and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) when international teams refused to visit Pakistan after the terrorist attack at the Sri Lankan cricket team in its eastern city of Lahore in March 2009.
The excuse from Sri Lanka is the second shocking news for Pakistani cricket within a period of one month following the cancellation of the Bangladesh team's tour after a court in Dhaka suspended the visit due to security concerns in Pakistan last month.

source (http://dawn.com/2012/05/12/sri-lanka-backs-out-of-hosting-pakistan-australia/)

cricheart
May 14, 2012, 03:05 PM
Indian players in SLPL a possibility - BCCI

BCCI president N Srinivasan has said that Indian players could participate in the newly launched Sri Lanka Premier League (SLPL), if the hosts make such a proposal. The tournament will be held between August 10 and 31 this year at Colombo and Pallekele. Each of the seven provincial teams will be allowed a maximum of six overseas players in their squads and four in their playing XI.

"Last time around, there were specific reasons why the BCCI could not support the tournament," Srinivasan said. "And we informed the Sri Lankan board at that time.

"This time, if there are any proposals made, we will examine it. And we have to be satisfied that the doubts and problems we had last time will not continue."

Last year's event was scheduled to kick off on July 19, with the final to be played on August 6. The tournament hit its first hurdle when the BCCI decided to withhold its permission to allow Indian players to take part on the grounds that Somerset Entertainment Ventures, which owned the commercial rights, would be handling the contracts for international players and that it could lead to complications, should disputes arise over payments.

In order to assuage the BCCI, SLC was willing to back the Indian players' contracts so that their financial interests were protected, but that was not enough to satisfy the BCCI. The tournament had to be postponed.

Srinivasan chose not to comment on why the deal collapsed last year. The success of the Indian Premier League has led to the mushrooming of similar Twenty20 leagues in Bangladesh and Australia. However, Indian players have been absent from both.

CI (http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/564597.html)

zinatf
May 15, 2012, 05:23 AM
Heard that Shakib, Tamim, Mushy and Mash are on demand in SLPL....any sources?

Zunaid
May 15, 2012, 05:24 AM
Heard that Shakib, Tamim, Mushy and Mash are on demand in SLPL....any sources?

What are your sources? Wishful thinking? :)

Maysun
May 15, 2012, 05:31 AM
There were rumours earlier(when it was initially supposed to be staged) that Tamim and Afridi was in the same franchise, remember?

zinatf
May 15, 2012, 06:41 AM
What are your sources? Wishful thinking? :)

Na bhaia! Saw it on a facebook page....doubted the credibility that's why I'm asking :)

There were rumours earlier(when it was initially supposed to be staged) that Tamim and Afridi was in the same franchise, remember?

Actually I never read this rumour though...hmm....very interesting.

Rabz
May 15, 2012, 08:37 AM
So I also read in FB, SL Board has asked for 10 Bangladeshi players including the top guns.

Maysun
May 15, 2012, 08:50 AM
One can never trust the credibility of Facebook fan pages

AsifTheManRahman
May 15, 2012, 09:03 AM
So SLPL in August and World Cup in SL in September - too much cricket of the same type featuring the same players within the same geographical region?

zinatf
May 15, 2012, 09:55 AM
So I also read in FB, SL Board has asked for 10 Bangladeshi players including the top guns.

That's what I read as well.....

Anyways, SLPL will give our players the opportunity to get adjusted and get an idea about the pitch conditions for t20 WC, which is advantageous for them :)

Maysun
May 15, 2012, 11:19 AM
So SLPL in August and World Cup in SL in September - too much cricket of the same type featuring the same players within the same geographical region?

I know! It only gives the opposition(s) a better chance to excel in the T20 WC..

cricheart
May 19, 2012, 03:37 AM
http://www.islandcricket.lk/sites/default/files/000_DV201355.jpg
South African batsman Herschelle Gibbs has confirmed that he will be taking part in the upcoming Sri Lanka Premier League (SLPL) T20 tournament.
Although Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) previously announced the involvement of foreign stars in the SLPL, no names have yet been released by them. Gibbs is the first international player to confirm participation in the tournament.
"From here to the UK T20 for Durham then to the Sri Lanka Premier League," Gibbs wrote on [I]Twitter on May 10.
Chris Gayle, David Warner, Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard, Daniel Vettori and several other well-known players are expected appear in SLPL.

This turned out to be big fail by SLPL, as lots of big names were found opted in later development of this league.

zinatf
June 4, 2012, 04:42 AM
What? Only 3? What the.....

And how come Asif will play...isn't he banned from all intl. matches?

Tmahmud
June 4, 2012, 04:27 PM
SLPL logos look neat!

Ajfar
June 4, 2012, 08:57 PM
I feel bad for the team that got stuck with Sanath. They will be the Sylhet of SLPL.

Naimul_Hd
June 4, 2012, 09:25 PM
Bangladesh: Mohammed Ashraful, Thamim Iqbal and Shaqib Al Hasan

they wrote as they pronounce. :facepalm:

Naimul_Hd
June 4, 2012, 09:29 PM
What? Only 3? What the.....

Only notable missing is Nasir. Apart from Nasir, only 'Mashrafe' could make it but looking at his fitness, i rather have him in our training sessions than playing SLPL and hurt himself again.

Zunaid
June 4, 2012, 09:38 PM
they wrote as they pronounce. :facepalm:

Noymul huda hudi beshi koha bole.

Naimul_Hd
June 4, 2012, 10:18 PM
Noymul huda hudi beshi koha bole.

Wrong. Its 'Ney-Mole' as my Aussie friends call me, :lol:

BengaliPagol
June 5, 2012, 03:36 AM
Cant wait. Hopefully Tamim actually plays this time.

cricheart
June 5, 2012, 08:30 AM
SLPL T20 Image and captains of teams

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lcnB_m24ZH4/ThYghV2QrMI/AAAAAAAAAYw/LN5KEfkpssU/s1600/224264_130642170343501_129137620493956_199926_5226 472_n.jpg
Yep they changed their this preliminary league logo after SLPL formed into franchisee model. [new logo at post #1]

Maysun
June 5, 2012, 08:58 AM
They've got many players name wrong. We have more players in than NZ. No Indians!!

Not sure if the pic of the franchise logos and captain is authentic, same thing happened with the BPL. Damn these Facebook fan pages for spreading false information.

But if it's true, love how every franchise is associated with an animal, and the tag "It's Wild!" Franchises should be creative with their names instead of being boring and generic.

godzilla
June 10, 2012, 01:48 PM
Atleast one team could have used the LION as their mascot. Poor Vass get's to be the unicorn.

Rifat
June 10, 2012, 03:10 PM
I am excited for this! I wish Nasir Hossain got a team, i guess he has more to prove!

Maysun
June 11, 2012, 01:02 AM
Legit question, how can the franchise appoint captains when there has been no auction and those players are also mentioned among the pool of players? :info:

Zeeshan
June 11, 2012, 01:36 AM
Atleast one team could have used the LION as their mascot. Poor Vass get's to be the unicorn.

LOL!

Wow, surprised they don't have any daat-bhanga naam given their sesquipedalia names.

cricheart
June 14, 2012, 04:38 AM
Sri Lanka Premier League adopts franchise model

The Sri Lanka Premier League has undergone a significant structural change, adopting a franchise system, with teams coming under private ownership instead of the SLC's control, and a draft system for those franchises to pick their players. The changes were announced on Wednesday by Sri Lanka Cricket, which also started the tender process for the franchise system. The SLC would have owned all seven teams had the tournament gone ahead as planned in 2011, but ESPNcricinfo understands that private commercial interest in owning teams has led the board to change its stance.

Icon players

Basnahira - Tillakaratne Dilshan
Kandurata - Kumar Sangakkara
Nagenahira - International player, yet to be named
Ruhuna - Lasith Malinga
Uthura - Muttiah Muralitharan
Uva - International player, yet to be named
Wayamba - Mahela Jayawardene
The reserve price for the franchises has been set at $3 million. The teams will be leased for an initial period of seven years, following which the franchisees will need to sign a fresh agreement but will have the first right of refusal. Those interested in owning a franchise will be allowed to bid for up to three teams. The tender process closes on June 25 and the bids will be opened the same day and the teams awarded to the highest bidders.

Under the original system, SLC would have assigned players to each team. However, given private ownership of the teams, there will now be a draft along the lines of the one held by the National Basketball Association in the United States. In the first year, a lottery will be held to determine the order in which players are picked. SLC will determine the value of the contract for each player in advance and the franchises will be made aware of the cost of the player. The players are likely to be drafted in two groups - the first consisting of players from Sri Lanka and the second all the foreign players. The draft is being seen as the best way to ensure that players are evenly distributed among the teams, making it a level playing field.

The seven provinces that will form teams are Basnahira, Kandurata, Nagenahira, Ruhuna, Uthura, Uva and Wayamaba. Each franchise will have an icon player, two of whom will be foreign players, and teams will be allowed a maximum of 18 players, out of which six can be foreign players.

Teams will be allowed play a maximum of four foreign players per game. Out of the remaining seven players in the XI, one must be a Sri Lanka Under-21 international.

SLC had signed a new deal with Somerset Entertainment Ventures to hold the league on May 5. Initially, the SLPL was supposed to kick off last year, with SLC's then interim committee signing a five-year deal with Somerset Entertainment Ventures to organise the event. However, the Sri Lankan board was forced to postpone the tournament after the BCCI refused to allow its players to participate at the last minute, causing a delay in the naming of the final composition of the teams and affecting overall preparations for the event. In addition, the interim committee that signed the deal was subsequently replaced and there was criticism of some of the clauses in the contract by the parliamentary Committee on Public Enterprises (COPE), prompting a new deal to be drawn up.

CI (http://www.espncricinfo.com/srilanka/content/current/story/568312.html)

cricheart
June 15, 2012, 05:57 AM
So after BPL.. India now boycott SLPL.
source (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/No-Indians-in-Sri-Lanka-Premier-League/articleshow/14135002.cms)

cricheart
June 15, 2012, 06:36 PM
Sri Lanka invite SLPL franchise bids

The Sri Lanka Cricket Board invited bids to sponsor the seven teams in their IPL-style Twenty20 Premier League amid continued refusal by their Indian counterparts to send their players which forced the postponement of the event last year.

The cash-strapped Sri Lanka Cricket Board are offering private individuals or corporate bodies the opportunity to be a part of the "world's newest and most exciting Twenty20 league," they said in a statement.

They plan to lease out all the teams for seven years for the SLPL tournament which begins in August.

The bids are invited until June 25 and an individual or corporate body will be allowed to bid for three teams but win only one.

source (http://au.eurosport.com/cricket/sri-lanka-invite-slpl-bids_sto3313089/story.shtml)

cricheart
June 16, 2012, 09:54 AM
Sri Lanka Premier League to have franchise model: SLPL Draft to mirror NBA system (http://www.cricketmad.com/category/T20-Leagues/Sri-Lanka-Premier-League-to-have-franchise-model-SLPL-Draft-to-mirror-NBA-system-201206140002/)

The Sri Lanka Premier League will have a franchise model this year as against the SLC-owned model that was planned had it started last season.<FONT color=#282828><FONT face=Arial> The seven teams which will participate in the Sri Lanka Premier League, will be owned by franchises. Corporations or individuals will need to bid for the right as a franchise of up to three teams. The reserve price of each team will be $3 million. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Those winning the bids will own the teams for a period of seven years after which they will have the right to first refusal. You can check the Sri Lanka Premier League (SLPL) 2012 schedule here. <o:p></o:p>
More interestingly, players will be assigned to each team by using the draft system. This will be very similar to the one used in NBA in the USA, with a lottery to decide the order in which the teams can sign up the players. <o:p></o:p>
Player contracts will be determined by SLC in advance and the franchises will be informed accordingly. The players could be drafted in two groups – Sri Lankan players and international cricketers. The advantage that a draft system has over an auction – that IPL employs – is that the wealthy teams do not start off with an unfair advantage. <o:p></o:p>
The seven Sri Lankan provinces which will be available to the franchises are Basnahira, Kandurata, Nagenahira, Ruhuna, Uthura, Uva and Wayamaba. The teams will have an icon player each and a maximum of 18 players will be allowed each squad. The franchises can also sign up for six overseas players at the most. <o:p></o:p>
The icon players for respective teams in the Sri Lanka Premier League are as follows; Basnahira will have Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kandurata will be represented by Kumar Sangakkara, Lasith Malinga will be the icon player for Ruhuna, Uthura will have Muthiah Muraliatharan while Mahela Jayawardene will represent Wayamba. Nagenahira and Uva will have foreign cricketers as their icon player.<o:p></o:p>
Playing 11s can have a maximum of four foreign players per game. The rest of the seven players need to be Sri Lankan players, of which one will be a Sri Lanka Under-21 international.

cricheart
July 20, 2012, 07:34 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0rXZIteCI-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cricheart
July 23, 2012, 05:35 AM
ESS bags broadcast rights for Sri Lanka Premier League

ESPN STAR Sports has reached a multi-year broadcast rights agreement for exclusive coverage of the Sri Lanka Premier League (SLPL) in India. The first edition of this T20 league will be played in August 2012.

ESPN STAR Sports’ broadcast rights agreement also includes live coverage of the SLPL in the territories of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Nepal, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Thailand

The multi-year deal includes a minimum of 24 T20 matches per season. The first edition of the SLPL will see seven provisional teams compete for the coveted trophy as well as a qualifier berth to the Champions League Twenty20 (CLT20) to be held later this year. The SLPL will feature 42 international players participating from seven countries. Star Cricket, Star Sports and ESPN will broadcast all the matches in India starting August 11, 2012.

source (http://www.exchange4media.com/47328_ess-bags-broadcast-rights-for-sri-lanka-premier-league.html)

Ajfar
August 2, 2012, 08:10 PM
SLPL to be broadcast globally on youtube - CI
http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-premier-league-2012/content/story/575269.html?CMP=outlook_news

Looks like SLPL's trying to get everything right.

Dilscoop
August 3, 2012, 12:33 AM
^ Yup. I love the fact that it's short and simple. 24 matches.

Olympics last for 2 weeks. Damn IPL runs for life. Really?

cricheart
August 4, 2012, 03:53 AM
The official SLPL YouTube channel can be accessed via the following web address: http://www.youtube.com/slpltwenty20

btw a 10 minute delay is expected while broadcasting the tournament.

NoName
August 4, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hmm, I wonder if Vaas still has it.

cricheart
August 4, 2012, 05:08 PM
SLPL player contract: New clauses to safeguard player payments

Players' associations have insisted on pre-emptive measures to ensure cricketers playing in the Sri Lanka Premier League are paid on time, Federation of International Cricketers' Associations (FICA) chief executive Tim May has revealed. 

The Sri Lankan Cricketers' Association and FICA were successful in pushing for the inclusion of new clauses in player contracts, drawn up specifically for the tournament. Under these clauses, players must be paid 25% of their tournament salary upon arrival in the SLPL, another 25% upon completion of their team's first match, and the remaining 50% after the team's last match.

A bank guarantee for the players' full salaries has also been included in the contracts as a safety net, and outstanding pay will be automatically drawn down seven days after any defaulted pay day.

According to May, the measures had been taken in light of a worsening trend of players going unpaid, or receiving only part of their pay from domestic T20 competitions, and the SLPL being a new tournament with no positive payment history to show.

"If anything goes terribly amiss and the bank guarantee is not available, then the player's got every right to say, 'Sorry, you haven't kept your end of the deal; I'm not keeping mine'"
"We've learnt now from start-up tournaments that we need to change the contracts to protect the players better, so we've then gone down the next line of introducing greater protection for the players.
"This won't be confined to the SLPL. For other start-ups like competitions in the USA next year, and the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) where we're experiencing problems as we speak, we'll be insisting on these bank guarantees to cover the full amount of player payment."

CI (http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-premier-league-2012/content/current/story/575542.html)

BengaliPagol
August 4, 2012, 08:59 PM
They are learning from the BPL's mistakes

playmaker
August 5, 2012, 06:09 AM
So Elias Sunny not gonna play. We will only see mushfique, nasir and tamim in action :(

MarufH
August 6, 2012, 01:44 PM
Fixture:

http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2012/07/300228,xcitefun-sri-lanka-premier-league-1.jpg

Source: Google search

Naimul_Hd
August 7, 2012, 08:16 PM
So, what are the teams that Bangladeshi players are playing for ?

MohammedC
August 7, 2012, 09:00 PM
So, what are the teams that Bangladeshi players are playing for ?

Nasir and Mushy : Nagenahira (second match on day 1)

Tamim : Wyamba (First match day 2)

Naimul_Hd
August 7, 2012, 09:22 PM
Nasir and Mushy : Nagenahira (second match on day 1)

Tamim : Wyamba (First match day 2)

Thanks MoC bhai.

BTW, good news BD people. GTV will telecast this SLPL :)

[বাংলা]শ্রীলঙ্কা প্রিমিয়ার ক্রিকেট লিগের (এসএলপিএল) ২৪টি ম্যাচ সরাসরি সম্প্রচার করবে বাংলাদেশের বেসরকারি টেলিভিশন চ্যানেল জি টিভি। জি টিভির সঙ্গে এসএলপিএলের স্পনসর হিসেবে আছে প্রাণ-আরএফএল গ্রুপ। এসএলপিএল শুরু হবে ১১ আগস্ট।
এসএলপিএলের সরাসরি সম্প্রচারের আনুষ্ঠানিক ঘোষণা দিতে আয়োজিত সংবাদ সম্মেলনে কাল উপস্থিত ছিলেন প্রাণের পরিচালক ইলিয়াস মৃধা, জি টিভির ব্যবস্থাপনা পরিচালক গাজী গোলাম আরশিয়া, প্রধান উপদেষ্টা মোস্তাফিজুর রহমানসহ আরও অনেকে। এসএলপিএলের ২৪টি ম্যাচের মধ্যে ১১টি শুরু হবে সকাল সাড়ে আটটায় ও বাকি ১৩টি রাত সাড়ে আটটায়।[/বাংলা]

http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2012-08-08/news/280297

I think that would be 4:30 pm according to above schedule.

cricheart
August 8, 2012, 03:57 PM
Another bad news for t20 lovers. Looks like another injury victim ruled out from slpl. Sadly this time we will miss this biggest cricket sensation, Gayle, the icon player and supposed to be captain for the Uva. IMO without Gayle this league now lost it's brightness; and I guess with this, it is now literally confirmed that Gayle wont be playing next clt20 as well.

Gayle had injured his groin while playing in the Bangladesh Premier League in February, but the injury was aggravated during West Indies' second Test against New Zealand in Jamaica. The same injury had also prevented Gayle from playing in the MiWAY T20 Challenge in South Africa for the Dolphins franchise.

Report also includes about other late widrawals along with Gayle's absense making it a list follows-

Chris Gayle
Shakib Al Hasan
Abdur Rehman
Fidel Edwards
Marlon Samuels (unconfirmed)

Two other overseas players - Pakistan's Abdur Rehman and West Indies' Fidel Edwards - are also in the late withdrawals list that already includes Shakib Al Hasan, who was denied permission to play in the tournament by the Bangladesh Cricket Board last week. There is also speculation that Marlon Samuels will be unavailable, but this has not yet been confirmed.

It is understood that the WICB decided not to provide a "no objection certificate" for Edwards because they would like him to be fresh ahead of the World Twenty20, which begins in September. However, reasons for Rehman's withdrawal remain unclear. Uva have replaced Gayle and Rehman with Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Fawad Alam and Jacob Oram and the Uthura Rudras have drafted in Kyle Mills and Australia batsman Rob Quiney to replace Shakib and Edwards. 

CI (http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/current/story/576437.html)

Dilscoop
August 9, 2012, 03:19 PM
SLPL will be available on ESPN3! But I don't like that. All these weird names are turn offs for the new comers. It feels weird to us. How would they feel.

And Im pretty sure it will be all yellow and gooey type broadcast with many many Russell Arnold type commies. :facepalm:

Ajfar
August 9, 2012, 03:33 PM
Why couldn't BPL find a good event organizing company like SLPL? All we got was freaking Channel 9 coverage.

cricheart
August 10, 2012, 08:57 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aYfl2-gDNxw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Equinox
August 10, 2012, 10:04 AM
This dude has been speaking for half an hour.

Equinox
August 10, 2012, 11:02 AM
Saw Tamim just a while ago. He looks super bored haha.

playmaker
August 10, 2012, 12:46 PM
Saw Tamim just a while ago. He looks super bored haha.

Tamim has no interest towards all this Lankan culture and their boring people. He fancies the Katy Perries and the Archanas.

playmaker
August 10, 2012, 12:49 PM
Ok, so mushy and nasir's team is playing tomorrow, i hope at least one of them plays :)

Theyve got players like shehzad, nazir, mitchel marsh, nasir, mushfique,travis birt.

rinathq
August 10, 2012, 10:17 PM
Is Elias Sunny in? He is listed as one of the 18 players for the squad

Isnaad
August 11, 2012, 04:25 AM
Match at 4.30 BDT :) Means I can watch. Phew!

simon
August 11, 2012, 05:18 AM
Srilankans might take revenge by benching our tigers.:lol:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

riajul
August 11, 2012, 05:20 AM
Shakib is talking on gtv.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

rinathq
August 11, 2012, 05:27 AM
link guys??

azim71
August 11, 2012, 05:30 AM
Mushy is playing
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

rinathq
August 11, 2012, 05:30 AM
The foreign players for Nagenahira are Ahmed Shehzad, Mushfiqur, Travis Birt and Ben Laughlin

AMD128
August 11, 2012, 05:33 AM
Mushfiq in the IX. No others.

Isnaad
August 11, 2012, 05:37 AM
Mushy keeping. Missing Nasir

cricheart
August 11, 2012, 05:40 AM
link guys??

Ruhuna Royals vs Nagenahira Nagas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO7IfOUmaEk&feature=plcp

kiwibd
August 11, 2012, 05:42 AM
why is the youtube stream so behind? just doing the toss now?

Isnaad
August 11, 2012, 05:47 AM
Dyaaaamn! Misfield by mushy :/

Isnaad
August 11, 2012, 05:49 AM
Such a dull start!

Isnaad
August 11, 2012, 05:51 AM
BPL > SLPL. Beyond doubt.

cricheart
August 11, 2012, 05:59 AM
lol.. Jerseys... Looks like Mumbai Indians playing Barisal Burners

Isnaad
August 11, 2012, 06:23 AM
Mushy re dekhi keo patta dey na :(

zinatf
August 11, 2012, 07:13 AM
chorai link nai?

kiwibd
August 11, 2012, 07:23 AM
zinat go on hitcric.info and like channel 8, its live and pretty good quality

zinatf
August 11, 2012, 07:25 AM
zinat go on hitcric.info and like channel 8, its live and pretty good quality

Thanks Kiwibd :)

Out_You_Go
August 11, 2012, 07:31 AM
Mushy re dekhi keo patta dey na :(

Its all good bro, nothing like that.

playmaker
August 11, 2012, 08:21 AM
not getting to see mushy bat :smh:

kiwibd
August 11, 2012, 08:43 AM
difficult pitch to bat on, so perhaps good thing mushy didnt come out to bat, his keeping was good and he got a nice run out at the end of the innings so a good start.

cricheart
August 11, 2012, 09:04 AM
Result of 1st match-
Nagenahira Nagas won by 5 runs by Duckworth/Lewis Method.
Rain and Srilanka good match.

Equinox
August 11, 2012, 09:09 AM
So Nagenahira win their first match. Afridi's last over cost Ruhuna the match. Nagenahira have the squad to win the tournament. If they do, we'll see both Shakib and Mushy in the Champions League. Tamim plays tomorrow.

playmaker
August 11, 2012, 09:25 AM
SLPL will be a superflop thx to such poor number of spectators and frequent showers.

The quality of the cricket didnt look the best, but who knows?

rinathq
August 11, 2012, 10:43 PM
nagenahira will be a much better team once Mathews recovers fully and able to bowl.
Than they can drop Ben and pick Nazir or Nasir and the squad would look much better

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 05:02 AM
Tamim's team is up next, will he get a chance? :umm:

the others in the team are razzaq, umar, ingram, hogg

maybe he will be WARMING the bench yet again :D

sonarbangla
August 12, 2012, 05:07 AM
bhai dakhar link tink ase naki :D

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 05:18 AM
Tamim is playing!

Iftarer shomoi tamimer batting dekbo. Inshallah he will do well.

rinathq
August 12, 2012, 05:56 AM
actually surprised to see Tamim over Azhar, Ingram

Naimul_Hd
August 12, 2012, 06:27 AM
At least Wayamba management has better cricketing knowledge than Pune management !!

Night_wolf
August 12, 2012, 06:32 AM
missing shakib :(..at least o khelle batting bowling mane pura match dakhar interest thake..bakira khelle hoy batting or bowling dakhi

Naimul_Hd
August 12, 2012, 06:35 AM
Not sure which is more irritating ? Loud music and band bajaa OR, russell's commentary !!

Maysun
August 12, 2012, 06:37 AM
Good chance for Tamim to score some big runs today!

Rabz
August 12, 2012, 06:48 AM
Hope Tamim does well today.

Maysun
August 12, 2012, 06:53 AM
Tamim to dekhi dive maire ekta boundary save korse!

Night_wolf
August 12, 2012, 07:02 AM
Tamim to dakhi valo sukaise

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 07:08 AM
actually surprised to see Tamim over Azhar, Ingram

Azhar is in England and Ingram is back home according to some sources. Unlike BPL, many of the players who signed up arent availabe. The low pay could be one of the reason. Wouldnt be suprised if Shakib ran off to play for Uthura halfway through the tournament had he been offered 5 times the money

Equinox
August 12, 2012, 07:22 AM
Good start for Tamim. Four!

M.H.Rubel
August 12, 2012, 07:24 AM
Waiting for Tamim in Action.Good start so far.5*(4)

MSM B2C
August 12, 2012, 07:29 AM
come on Tamim, Good Pitch, your chance to shine:)

Equinox
Four and a six! Tamim getting it on.

Night_wolf
6 by tamim...BD er pokkhe ai khela koi thake

Naimul_Hd
what a shot by Tamim !!!! 666666666666

M.H.Rubel
August 12, 2012, 07:31 AM
Good stuff Tamim.17*(10)

Peiris to Tamim Iqbal, SIX, and again, down the track and deposits that fuller one over long-off for a six! Excellent start to a difficult chase

Peiris to Tamim Iqbal, FOUR, goes down the track and smashes it over the bowler's head for a four, cracking shot could have almost taken the bowler's head off, he ducks under!

Naimul_Hd
August 12, 2012, 07:33 AM
Tamim already looks tired !

Equinox
August 12, 2012, 07:34 AM
That's huge! Tamim looks to be in his element tonight.

M.H.Rubel
August 12, 2012, 07:35 AM
Tamim khepse....
Maharoof to Tamim Iqbal, SIX, no difference to Iqbal, new bowler alright but he has smacked him over deep mid-wicket for a big six!

MSM B2C
August 12, 2012, 07:35 AM
Ugly guy on camera, f sake!!!!!!!!11 worse then BPL!

it''s a joke, wanted to watch Tamim Bat not the idiot talking.

Naimul_Hd
August 12, 2012, 07:37 AM
what a shot !!!!!!!

MSM B2C
what is wrong GTV bloody hell gone on advertisement?

any other live link pleasE?

simon
Tamim's 3rd six dude :fire:

simon
August 12, 2012, 07:38 AM
what is wrong GTV bloody hell gone on advertisement?

any other live link pleasE?

try this
http://live-crics-fun.liveipl.org/2011/04/channel-1.html

MSM B2C
August 12, 2012, 07:40 AM
try this
http://live-crics-fun.liveipl.org/2011/04/channel-1.html

thanks bhia!

and to kyle mill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:floor:

MSM B2C
August 12, 2012, 07:42 AM
Tamim Iqbal on fire!

can he score a century today?

Inshllah if allah wills, stay in there buddy.

simon
August 12, 2012, 07:46 AM
Murali's 1st over goes for 14 :lol:

Kohli_Sox
August 12, 2012, 07:46 AM
Ajke Pune Warriors bujhbe

MSM B2C
August 12, 2012, 07:53 AM
Tamim Iqbal Offically on Drugs! HUGE 6

Naimul_Hd
August 12, 2012, 07:53 AM
Take that Pune and Gadha !

MSM B2C
August 12, 2012, 07:54 AM
I feel so happy with Tamim Iqbal today! First time ever his making me and us Bangladeshi Proud in T20 Cricket!

Dilscoop
August 12, 2012, 07:56 AM
Look at Akmal with 3 figures on the jersey as if he is some kinda legend. Only Murali has those. But then Gayle copied him.

MohammedC
August 12, 2012, 07:57 AM
Watching on youtube it has 5+ minute delay. but clear picture

http://www.youtube.com/user/SLPLT20Official

MohammedC
August 12, 2012, 07:58 AM
Dean Jones praising Tamim...... LOL

Dilscoop
August 12, 2012, 07:59 AM
^ WOW that's clean. Suck it BPL and your crappy quality yellow and gooey broadcast.

Naimul_Hd
August 12, 2012, 07:59 AM
Azan going on in the background. I heard that SL is the only non muslim country where Azan is being televised 5 times on national channel of SL !

Equinox
August 12, 2012, 08:01 AM
Fifty for Tamim!

MohammedC
August 12, 2012, 08:02 AM
Tamim scored his first 50 in competitive T-20 league

simon
August 12, 2012, 08:02 AM
Tamim's 3rd consecutive 50 . :fire:

I feel so proud :flag:

Equinox
August 12, 2012, 08:03 AM
It seems that Tamim is at his best whenever he has some sort of ailment.

MSM B2C
August 12, 2012, 08:04 AM
Hai re Tamim, The Ghost has Entered the Body:)

simon
and a four inside out,and then a four by. :lol:
feel sorry for Murali :D

Naimul_Hd
Thank God, Tamimma did not put us on shame ! :)

Dilscoop
August 12, 2012, 08:05 AM
Clearly Tamim is pissed of at... you guessed that right, MLC and its GMs. How could he not get a team? Buncha Punes

MSM B2C
August 12, 2012, 08:08 AM
Clearly Tamim is pissed of at... you guessed that right, MLC and its GMs. How could he not get a team? Buncha Punes

Inshllah soon he will get selected:) haha. Demand will be high now!:D

MohammedC
August 12, 2012, 08:09 AM
Will he get a chance in champions league if Wyamba wins the SLPL

MSM B2C
August 12, 2012, 08:10 AM
Need tamim to score more than Kamran!

simon
August 12, 2012, 08:10 AM
Murli is so overrated in Tea20

Equinox
August 12, 2012, 08:11 AM
A 102m six from Tamim! Carnage!

MohammedC
Tamim smacking Murali

MSM B2C
someone please make sure to record Tamim's T20 batting today:)

Naimul_Hd
August 12, 2012, 08:12 AM
My Goodness !!! Tamim hits 2nd tier after 2007 WC against India !!!

Maysun
August 12, 2012, 08:16 AM
I blame Ashraful for Tamim's form in T20I :-P

Naimul_Hd
August 12, 2012, 08:17 AM
So, looks like we can only watch the best performance of BD players in money machine tournaments likes of IPL, BPL and SLPL !

Dilscoop
August 12, 2012, 08:28 AM
Will he be the first SLPL centurion?

simon
August 12, 2012, 08:29 AM
not enouggh runs left for TI to get century:-|

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 08:31 AM
So, looks like we can only watch the best performance of BD players in money machine tournaments likes of IPL, BPL and SLPL !

:waiting::waiting::waiting:

:facepalm:

their really isnt much money involved in SLPL

MohammedC
August 12, 2012, 08:34 AM
Wyamba has got good jersey

MohammedC
August 12, 2012, 08:38 AM
I think Shakib realised he will get the beat today so he skipped SLPL.

Skip Skip Skip

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 08:38 AM
ei uthura teamta aro 10 run korle ki hoto? :D

Equinox
August 12, 2012, 08:41 AM
Kamran out! Now Tamim clear MoM.

playmaker
tamim MOM no doubt

Naimul_Hd
Kamran out! Now Tamim clear MoM.

Lol...this was the first thing on my mind too :)

Zunaid
August 12, 2012, 08:44 AM
Bravo Tamim!

simon
August 12, 2012, 08:44 AM
bravo Tamim,six to finish :D

Equinox
August 12, 2012, 08:45 AM
What a way to finish it off! New T20 best for Tamim! 93*

Naimul_Hd
August 12, 2012, 08:46 AM
So, Tamim scores his highest score in T20 !

Y U CANT PLAY LIKE THIS FOR BANGLADESH ?

M.H.Rubel
August 12, 2012, 08:46 AM
It was a great show by Tamim. Great stufff

zinatf
August 12, 2012, 08:48 AM
Finally we got to see tamim in action 93 not out! Shabaash!

In your face pune management!!!

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 08:54 AM
So, Tamim scores his highest score in T20 !

Y U CANT PLAY LIKE THIS FOR BANGLADESH ?

Pressure?

anyways tamim did score 50s in his last 2 matches

Equinox
August 12, 2012, 08:58 AM
So both our boys get off to a winning start. Hopefully Nasir will play in the next game too.

Jadukor
August 12, 2012, 09:04 AM
awesome knock from Tamim. He didn't slow down in this innings at all. Hopefully this will ignite his true potential in T-20 for Bangladesh

kiwibd
August 12, 2012, 09:16 AM
congrats to tamim! hehe i was sitting here thinking... chi chi chi everytime he went down the track in the europe tour he either edged behind or missed but today he just connected everything! hope dada and pune management were watching!

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 09:17 AM
So both our boys get off to a winning start. Hopefully Nasir will play in the next game too.

He wont. And to think about Imran Nazir is warming the bench as well

cricheart
August 12, 2012, 01:06 PM
Uthura Rudras vs Wayamba United, SLPL,2012
Wyamba United's 180 chasing 2nd innings highlight

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="330" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xsrrxd"></iframe>

Nadim
August 12, 2012, 07:13 PM
WU clearly is the favourite to win the cup.

Looks a very gd strong team. Go Tamim go!

Gowza
August 12, 2012, 08:05 PM
congrats tamim, great innings, hope there are more of those when he's in BD colours!

Antora
August 12, 2012, 08:38 PM
Well done to Tamim Iqbal :D

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 10:38 PM
WU clearly is the favourite to win the cup.

Looks a very gd strong team. Go Tamim go!

Kandurata or kundrata whatever has a strong side on paper but many of the key players are not availabe. Sangakkara, Botha and Albie Morkel!

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 08:12 AM
Some one call Shamim. There is shortage of commentator

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Can anyone commentate? Cos we are down to only 3 Comms today...</p>&mdash; Dean Jones (@ProfDeano) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProfDeano/status/234999312642347008" data-datetime="2012-08-13T13:06:16+00:00">August 13, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Naimul_Hd
August 13, 2012, 08:17 AM
According to Nagenahira FB page, Nasir may get a chance to play ahead of Imran Nazir !

playmaker
August 13, 2012, 08:34 AM
According to Nagenahira FB page, Nasir may get a chance to play ahead of Imran Nazir !

eishob ajaira jinisher proti bishshash koiren na. Beshibhag FB page fander banano, not officials with any connections with the team

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 09:01 AM
any news on whose playing?

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 10:04 AM
any link for today's match

youtube is now restricted

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 10:12 AM

http://www.crictime.com/watch-live-cricket-streaming-1.htm

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 10:12 AM
I suppose there are no link available.

Edit: Thanks equinox

kiwibd
August 13, 2012, 10:21 AM

youtube is working fine for me in kiwi land? maybe check again?

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 10:26 AM
youtube is working fine for me in kiwi land? maybe check again?

May be its restricted in UK. As ESPN UK is covering SLPL

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 10:44 AM
Mushy 2 stumping and a catch

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 10:48 AM
Perera's batting is awesome to watch.

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 10:48 AM
Imran Nazir is not having the best time fielding. Miss judged a catch earlier.

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 10:52 AM
Not a big crowd compared to BPL

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 10:54 AM
Perera show today. 60 runs of 25

M.H.Rubel
August 13, 2012, 11:27 AM
Not a big crowd compared to BPL

Yup little crowd and useless tourney than B P L. Even payment is low. I just want B P L to continue his way.

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:29 AM
Come on Imran Nazir, time to shine!

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 11:29 AM
Dont think Imran Nazir and Shezad will play their normal way today. We may see a bit of Mushy today.

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:30 AM
Did anyone take Pererra!

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:31 AM
Dont think Imran Nazir and Shezad will play their normal way today. We may see a bit of Mushy today.

me think so, that why hurried doing bath Normal bath time 2+, today less than 1 hr!:lol:

playmaker
August 13, 2012, 11:32 AM
And there really isnt much passions about the players. Afterall, there are such little crowds to encourage the players

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:34 AM
Come on Imran Nazir, What A SIX! Show MLC whose team u belong to!!!

Ajfar
August 13, 2012, 11:34 AM
Yup little crowd and useless tourney than B P L. Even payment is low. I just want B P L to continue his way.

Yes I'm sure its a useless tourney that's why they got to telecast the whole tournament live through youtube, and ESPN3 in US, while all we go for BPL was channel 9. As for low payment, hmm BPL onek beshi beshi taka dite giya shob 420'r hathe porse. Whats the point of buying players with lots of money if you can't even pay them off.

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:36 AM
even IPL are struggling ajfar bhia. in terms of which league is near to IPL in competition, it has to be BPL.

nycpro96
August 13, 2012, 11:37 AM
these kits are all really nice

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:38 AM
anyone seeing Imran Nazir of Denver Broncos batting now? FEAR

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 11:39 AM
Ok Nazir has cut loose.

Ajfar
August 13, 2012, 11:41 AM
even IPL are struggling ajfar bhia. in terms of which league is near to IPL in competition, it has to be BPL.

I'm not talking about what league is struggling. I'm talking about we are in no position to be calling SLPL worthless, and try to say they are giving less money comparing to BPL specially since BPL is making headlines everywhere for not paying their player and coaches. Like I said, BPL bought players for more money is not something to brag about right now.

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 11:43 AM
So far matches have all been very one-sided.

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:44 AM
got your point ajfar bhia, very valid.

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 11:45 AM
I'm not talking about what league is struggling. I'm talking about we are in no position to be calling SLPL worthless, and try to say they are giving less money comparing to BPL specially since BPL is making headlines everywhere for not paying their player and coaches. Like I said, BPL bought players for more money is not something to brag about right now.
Agreed. Let's see if we even have a BPL 2 before calling others out. If the BPL is to continue, there needs to be substantial administrative revamp.

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 11:47 AM
Here comes chukmal

Equinox
Dean Jones talking about dropping Mushy to get his compatriot in.

MSM B2C
Ajmal another Player of Mine! Poor fielding by this Crap Sri Lankan Players! Our Domestic players do much better!

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:49 AM
Dean Jones talking about dropping Mushy to get his compatriot in.

I hope Ajmal takes some wickets and allows Mushfiq to come in! and play a good innings. to SHUT him UP!

Ajmal being hit by Imran Nazir, good team mate's of Denver Broncos Fighting it out!

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:51 AM
misfield by wicket keeper!!! haha.

2 in 2!!!!

need wickets now even Imran should go now! come on mushy"

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 11:52 AM
This keeper is a joke haha.

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:55 AM
ajmal needs wicket now! come on damit! mushy man!

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 11:56 AM
Nazir could have been out about four times already this innings.

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 11:58 AM
Dean Jones wants to drop Mushy and bring in Travis Birt.

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 11:59 AM
Nazir could have been out about four times already this innings.

yes after the powerplays were over! not before that. he plays like this all the time. He super crazy in this format!

Kohli_Sox
August 13, 2012, 11:59 AM
Scott Styris the brutal bowler is on

MohammedC
August 13, 2012, 12:00 PM
I need to get this recorded

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 12:01 PM
should the wicket keeper be investigated for spot fixing?

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 12:02 PM
Scott Styris the brutal bowler is on

brutul bowler, say that to my player Imran Nazir:D

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 12:03 PM
Birt got 33 from 38 balls in the last match and Deano thinks he will strengthen their batting :lol:

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 12:04 PM
Nazir gone! Can't beat Tamim you brainless idiot.

M.H.Rubel
August 13, 2012, 12:05 PM
Mushy need to prove his worth in batting.If Tamim can why not Mushy?

Kohli_Sox
August 13, 2012, 12:05 PM
brutul bowler, say that to my player Imran Nazir:D

Nazir was set up by Styris and the spinner done the job in next over; just perfect:applause:

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 12:09 PM
Nazir was set up by Styris and the spinner done the job in next over; just perfect:applause:

but Nazir has already done the DAMAGE!

playmaker
August 13, 2012, 12:10 PM
dhet mushyr jonno beshi action baki chilo na :mad:

cricheart
August 13, 2012, 12:12 PM
Would love to see Shehzad sparkle tonight. IMO this kid is the future Pakistan captain.

M.H.Rubel
August 13, 2012, 12:16 PM
I want NN to win any how. At least it will confirm Mushys presence in the team.

AsifTheManRahman
August 13, 2012, 12:17 PM
Mushy need to prove his worth in batting.If Tamim can why not Mushy?
If he gets a chance. The way his teammates are going, he may never have to bat.

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 12:21 PM
Why are they holding back Ajmal? I don't get it.

cricheart
August 13, 2012, 12:23 PM
hmm.. Looks like I jinxed his luck
yet 34 from 30 aint too bad

Kohli_Sox
August 13, 2012, 12:23 PM
Isn't the rules say to get "bowled out" two bails need to be dislodged? Not sure I might be wrong

playmaker
August 13, 2012, 12:24 PM
kire? mushfiqueke namabe na ken?

AsifTheManRahman
August 13, 2012, 12:24 PM
Isn't the rules say to get "bowled out" two bails need to be dislodged? Not sure I might be wrong
One is enough for any dismissal.

Kohli_Sox
August 13, 2012, 12:25 PM
One is enough for any dismissal.

Oh alright

AsifTheManRahman
August 13, 2012, 12:28 PM
Oh alright
Although I did hear rumours about ICC changing that rule. Need to google it.

M.H.Rubel
August 13, 2012, 12:31 PM
Is kalu the coach of Kandu Warriors coach? I like this humble guy.

cricheart
August 13, 2012, 12:33 PM
Imran Nazir been quite a while in int arena still can't interview in English! Shame

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 12:36 PM
Imran Nazir been quite a while in int arena still can't interview in English! Shame

like Abdur Razzak can!:D

M.H.Rubel
August 13, 2012, 12:38 PM

L O L . Most of the paikka are very weak in English. Poor than our players.

Night_wolf
August 13, 2012, 12:40 PM
like Abdur Razzak can!:D

apni ki bangladeshi na pakistani..majhe majhe amar sondeho hoy

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 12:40 PM
who has sohial tanvir in the team in MLC?

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 12:42 PM
apni ki bangladeshi na pakistani..majhe majhe amar sondeho hoy

sondeho hoyle ki korbo bhia. sondeho kob balo, keeps everything intresting.!:up:

M.H.Rubel
August 13, 2012, 12:42 PM
Match over. No chance of Mushy to bat.

Equinox
August 13, 2012, 12:43 PM
Run out! Mushy's up.

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 12:43 PM
wicket fallen now, can we see mushy?

AsifTheManRahman
August 13, 2012, 12:46 PM
Historic moment for Bangladesh cricket! Mushfiqur Rahim turns it to square leg for a single!

AsifTheManRahman
August 13, 2012, 12:47 PM
Mushfiq ki ajke Sohail Tanvir ke Shafiul mone kore pitabe? Naki McGrath mone kore thekabe? Thekate giye bowled howe jabe?

MSM B2C
August 13, 2012, 12:47 PM
Proud moment now, Mushy in:)

AsifTheManRahman
August 13, 2012, 12:49 PM
Pita Sohail Tanvir re Abul Hasan mone koira pita!

M.H.Rubel
August 13, 2012, 12:52 PM
Good shot Mushy.

Nadim
Kupa Mushy!!!

AsifTheManRahman
Matthews khali over er sheshe single ney ken? O ki Mushfiq re Malinga mone kore?

MSM B2C
who ever got sohail tanvir for mlc team, good luck:)