PDA

View Full Version : Nasir Ahmed (Computer Analyst) resigns

Naimul_Hd
May 25, 2012, 07:21 AM
[বাংলা]নাসির আহমেদের পদত্যাগ

ক্ষোভটা তাঁর অনেক দিন থেকেই। সেই ক্ষোভ থেকে এর আগে একবার পদত্যাগপত্র দিতে গিয়েও দেননি বিসিবির সভাপতির আশ্বাসে। কিন্তু আশ্বাসের বাস্তবায়ন না দেখে গতকাল বোর্ডে পদত্যাগপত্র জমা দিয়েছেন জাতীয় দলের কম্পিউটার বিশ্লেষক নাসির আহমেদ। যদিও কালকের জরুরি সভায় তাঁর পদত্যাগপত্র গৃহীত হয়নি বলে জানা গেছে।

সূত্র জানিয়েছে, জাতীয় দলের দেশি ও বিদেশি কোচিং স্টাফদের প্রতি বিসিবির দ্বৈত নীতির কারণেই পদত্যাগ করেছেন নাসির আহমেদ। দল ম্যাচ জিতলে বিদেশি কোচিং স্টাফরা বোনাস পেলেও বঞ্চিত হয়ে আসছেন দেশীয়রা। এ ছাড়া বেতন-ভাতাও দেশি কোচিং স্টাফদের অনেক কম। নাসির আহমেদের অসন্তুষ্টি সে কারণেই। তবে পদত্যাগ সম্পর্কে জানতে চাইলে কোনো মন্তব্য করতে রাজি হননি ২০০৩ সালের মে মাস থেকে জাতীয় দলের কম্পিউটার বিশ্লেষকের দায়িত্ব পালন করে আসা নাসির আহমেদ।[/বাংলা]

Prothom Alo (http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2012-05-25/news/260528)

mufi_02
May 25, 2012, 08:30 AM
I believe he is the brother late CEO Manzur Ahmed. I might be wrong.

Naimul_Hd
May 25, 2012, 08:48 AM
I believe he is the brother late CEO Manzur Ahmed. I might be wrong.

Nah, you are right.

He raised few concerns about 'discrimination' in BCB. We have a tendency to pay less to our own people regardless of their qualification and skills but we don't bother about foreign people requirements/demands. Demanding 'Fair & Equal' wages in Bangladesh is a very daunting task.

Rubu
May 25, 2012, 09:25 AM
He was one of the longest serving staff with the team. I am sure he will be missed. As far as his concerns, I don't think they will ever be met.

crikss
May 25, 2012, 09:41 AM
racism in Bangladesh :D

Tigers_eye
May 26, 2012, 09:42 AM
This has always been my stance:

Computer analyst in today's world is one ofthe most important person for the team. He is the one who would provide footages of strengths and weaknesses of players and opponents so that they can work on them. Create strategy that attacks opponents weaknesses as well. Ground information - weather etc. Coaches should/would rely on him heavily.

I am not sure how advanced BCB's video bank is and how they extract footage from there. We need a legit capable hand here. BCB should have a huge database of games played by intl sides.

akabir77
May 26, 2012, 10:45 AM
All I can say he is as good as anyone else. Plus he was a national cricketer. Very few int analysist have cricketing background. Which helps understanding the fine points. And that's why we never saw any foreign coaches complained about him and he could work during AL AND BNP ERA.

MohammedC
May 26, 2012, 10:52 AM
^^^ He did not just sat in front of his computer he used to help out during the fielding drill. I think he also used to work with the wicket keeper. I have seen it myself when Bangladesh came to England last time.

akabir77
May 26, 2012, 10:55 AM
Yes I agree with u on that MC bhai