PDA

View Full Version : Bashar's Body Language

billah
March 13, 2004, 02:22 PM
Have you guys seen Bashar's interview after the second ODI? His English is good. He is however, not the upbeat kind. He may be a determined, positive person, but he hides it well. He does not give off a reassuring, winner's aura, rather, he is demure and almost dull. I think he should be more affirmative in his attitude as the captain. Comments?

Rubu
March 13, 2004, 03:10 PM
i'm really not worried about what he does outside the match. he really needs to be consistant in matches. as long as he does that, doesn't matter how he speaks or do things.

AsifTheManRahman
March 13, 2004, 04:02 PM
Hey billah
Do you know the link to that interview? I had requested the moderators to post it but unfortunately nothing came up...

Can you also post the link to Ash's interview?

AsifTheManRahman
March 13, 2004, 09:01 PM
Can you?

billah
March 13, 2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
Hey billah
Do you know the link to that interview? I had requested the moderators to post it but unfortunately nothing came up...

Asif: I was talking about the post game presentation interview. Saw it on BTV. I'll try to find it.

billah
March 13, 2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
i'm really not worried about what he does outside the match. he really needs to be consistant in matches. as long as he does that, doesn't matter how he speaks or do things.

Dear Agent: I was talking about the post game interview after the second match. The captain's mindset reflects on the players. I think it is relevant. He has to be upbeat, sharp, presentable on and off the field, for the sake of his team.

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 14, 2004, 09:07 PM
dhuru,
oi ki political leader na. ja bole boluk. akrokom bollai hoilo. oi to ar cinemar actor na ba kono desher prime minister na. her bat a jodi run ashe ar dol jodi jete taile shob thik. interview ar shomoy jodi hai banglaeo kotha koi tao amar kono apotti nai. kingba hai jodi totalaite totlaite koi taileo amar kono apotti nai.

AsifTheManRahman
March 14, 2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by billah
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
Hey billah

Asif: I was talking about the post game presentation interview. Saw it on BTV. I'll try to find it.

Thanks a lot

guy_zin
May 11, 2011, 07:23 AM
seriously wondering what took chandrika to reply ATMR after nearly SEVEN years.....:six:

Yes, yes you are right. It may look like that. Any how while talking to a person, the way content is being interpreted to the other person has to be taken care of.

Thanks,
Chandri

Ashfaq
May 11, 2011, 07:43 AM
Shining example of immortality of online post :D

Zunaid
May 11, 2011, 08:00 AM
link spammer. banned and consigned to the dustbin of the ether.

Zeeshan
May 11, 2011, 02:02 PM
For a moment I got scared seeing billah's name up there. Phew.

Fazal
May 11, 2011, 02:45 PM
Bashar's body language ...looks like a gay person.

There is nothing wrong with that though.

Banglaguy
May 11, 2011, 02:49 PM
What did billa do?

laki
May 11, 2011, 05:18 PM
For a moment I got scared seeing billah's name up there. Phew.
I smell witchcraft.
Back from the dead? The dreadful undead.

Purbasha T
May 11, 2011, 05:33 PM
... I had requested the moderators to post it but unfortunately nothing came up...

:smug:

auntu
May 12, 2011, 01:16 AM
^^^ hahahaha :D Classic finding.... Poor Asif... ;)

Zunaid
May 12, 2011, 01:34 AM
Yeah, ATMR had a loser life before we made him a mod. His body language was like Bashar too - a bit min mina but then some careful whipping shaped him up. That's why he is such a big fan of the whip.

On topic - I had deleted a spam post in between so the digging of this thread looks strange. I kept the subsequent responses as it is amusing.

MarvinDaMartian
May 12, 2011, 03:49 AM
Everybody loves Kevin Bacon.