PDA

View Full Version : BCB Hopeful of Touring India This Year

Kohli_Sox
June 11, 2012, 08:26 AM
It's about time that India invites Bangladesh for a full fledged tour. Also Pakistan wants to fit in a series this year with India so it's really going to be tough inorder to find a gap in schedule.

Kamal was in India to attend a function of the BCB's new sponsors, Sahara, in Lucknow. "We know nothing is on the FTP and Bangladesh have never been on a full tour of India so we are working to have this event materialise," he told ESPNcricinfo. "We'll have to leave it to the Indian side, we can't pressurise them."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/current/story/568070.html

Bonglababu
June 11, 2012, 09:50 AM
shob kichui Sahara company-r jadoo :)

mali007
June 11, 2012, 10:58 AM
Look forward for that long cherished tour !!

TigerEz
June 11, 2012, 12:58 PM
gele ki hoibe? india to revenge nibe.....

M.H.Rubel
June 11, 2012, 01:20 PM
I had some sympathy about India.But as days are passing i am losing my interest.They never invited us for a tour shows how poor their mentality is .bcb should not request India for a tour .i feel it as a prestige issue.

Shubho
June 11, 2012, 02:00 PM
You're only learning this now! Dude, where have you been the past 30-40 years? Indians and Pakistanis would screw us over for an amoeba on a dog turd. Why our people even bother trying to suck up to them is beyond me.

al Furqaan
June 11, 2012, 04:21 PM
India has no gap in their schedule.

BANFAN
June 11, 2012, 06:35 PM
Look forward for that long cherished tour !!

What's so cherishing about it...?

uss01
June 11, 2012, 07:05 PM
:clap: Not all of them but many.
You're only learning this now! Dude, where have you been the past 30-40 years? Indians and Pakistanis would screw us over for an amoeba on a dog turd. Why our people even bother trying to suck up to them is beyond me.

Hasan2k8
June 11, 2012, 07:24 PM
What kind of neighbours are they not inviting you ever for a full tour! That's not good for good relationship. It's about time they do