PDA

View Full Version : US OPEN 2012- @ Olympic Club

BANFAN
June 13, 2012, 11:24 PM
112th US Open is all set to start in a short time. Tiger looked very determined in the pre match interview. Expecting a real come back of the Master of the game. Eagerly waiting to watch for next 3/4 days....should be a very interesting competition this time...

Keep an eye on: LEADER BOARD (http://www.usopen.com/en_US/scoring/index.html)

Good Luck Tiger....

Sohel
June 13, 2012, 11:28 PM
I'm also looking forward to Tiger's comeback. Go Tiger!

BANFAN
June 14, 2012, 12:31 PM
WOW, 24 YO SA Golfer "Banden Grace" is the current leader (-3). This is his first US open. The guy hit an Eagle and Two Birdies... While Tiger is at 12 with Par score..he hit one Birdie and q boggy...:) but I think he will surely climb up. Grace was looking a bit unstable with his Boggy, birdie and eagle all in only nine holes. Don't think he can hold on to the lead for long. Let's see... Great start really...

Our Wood was playing a bit defensive though...unlike old Tiger, that we know. :(

BANFAN
June 15, 2012, 01:09 AM
Tiger back to # 2 in the leader board.... :) good comeback at the end of first round.

Thompson leands with -4 and tiger at -1
Tiger needs to close in

BANFAN
June 15, 2012, 04:29 PM
T. Woods leading the board in Rd two. He is in hole 5 ATM ... Great come back from a bad start...

BANFAN
June 16, 2012, 01:00 AM
Tiger is now co-leader after 2nd round... Along with two others. Furyk is a tough one, but hope Tiger will beat them in next round...

BANFAN
June 17, 2012, 12:17 AM
Very bad day for Tiger. +5 in Rd 3 !! Un-believable ...!!!
Sohel NR Bhai still looking for?? :) I don't thnk he can make a miracle to come back in the last round...:(

Sohel
June 17, 2012, 12:49 AM
Very bad day for Tiger. +5 in Rd 3 !! Un-believable ...!!!
Sohel NR Bhai still looking for?? :) I don't thnk he can make a miracle to come back in the last round...:(

I suspect you're right bro. Total bummer. The wait continues :(

cricman
June 17, 2012, 01:00 AM
Tiger will tease tomorrow, G-Mac or Ernie will take it.

BANFAN
June 19, 2012, 11:41 AM
It goes to Simpson +1 and Tiger finishes with a score of +7 ... Wow.

This has got be one of the toughest/trickiest courses of the world, where the champ is still one over par and Tiger on 7 over par... Can't believe.

Well net time...