PDA

View Full Version : All the more reason why Zimbabwe are better than us(In T20s)

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 09:14 AM
After today's performance, I think it has been more than proved why zimbabwe are better than us, at least in T20s.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

MSM B2C
June 17, 2012, 09:23 AM
not only in T20, other formats included!

its not about zimbabwe! its about, we suck at overseas condition!!!

The Asia cup was a big fluke! due to the Pitch being a cement one!

BangladeshFan
June 17, 2012, 09:23 AM
watching bangladesh is a pain, why did they take up T20s? their physical strength or fitness or commitment is no where near zimbabwe.

They should just limit themselves to tests where nice elegant drives of tamim would fetch 4 runs everytime and they wont have to work hard and run. They should not especially play skill less zimbabwe, who dive every time and stop each of those super drives to mere 1s. The only guy who looked like he can hurt zimbabwe is the new comer who posesses a bit of punch in his shots.

Really bangladesh needs another sport to beat somebody, Ludu or Carom anyone?

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 09:26 AM
to be honest, zimb where brilliant and we didnt do that bad, just some of the most Overcautious batting by 2 of the most talent(less) openers in T20 cricket thinking we have Bevan, Bravo, Pollard, ABDV to come in

MohammedC
June 17, 2012, 09:29 AM
Zimbabwe played like they are playing the WC Final and we played like its practise match

Rabz
http://blogs.extension.org/justintimeparenting/files/2011/05/Girl-tantrum-1.jpg

Tigers_eye
Lost Test to them. Lost the ODI series to them. Are your sure they are better only in 20 over games? (3 loss in a row on that format)

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 09:32 AM
T_E bro i wante to say the same but if i made such a thread that people will start criticizing me

Night_wolf
June 17, 2012, 09:34 AM
i love BC when bangladesh loses...so many funny threads

zinatf
June 17, 2012, 09:37 AM
^Count me in too Nekre :up:

ahnaf
June 17, 2012, 09:37 AM
Lol.. Common guys.. Open another one.. We need more thread..
Seriously.. This is getting irritating..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

MohammedC
June 17, 2012, 09:42 AM
i love BC when bangladesh loses...so many funny threads

^Count me in too Nekre :up:

Everyone becomes cricket pundit all of a sudden.

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 09:43 AM
Lol.. Common playmaker.. Open another one.. We need more thread..
Seriously.. This is getting irritating..

whats getting irritating? These world class players need some threads where they deserve some respect:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

If these guys can win against Zimbabwe how did we ever win against India? We won it because of that selfish innings from tendu, and some of the worst death bowling display. And the win against SL? we had a lot of luck going in our way plus SL team was tired, they lacked commitment and mathews-chandimal were injured. It has been proved that our AC performance was mere fluke, after 3 back-back losses to the same side

simon
June 17, 2012, 09:45 AM
overall we are a good ODI side,probably better than Zim.
But so far in T20s they r surely better, in Test idk, we had only one test that also in their conditions,if we had played 2 tests and Zim had won the series than it would be fair to say Zim is better.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

ahnaf
June 17, 2012, 09:45 AM
whats getting irritating? These world class players need some threads where they deserve some respect:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

If these guys can win against Zimbabwe how did we ever win against India? We won it because of that selfish innings from tendu, and some of the worst death bowling display. And the win against SL? we had a lot of luck going in our way plus SL team was tired, they lacked commitment and mathews-chandimal were injured. It has been proved that our AC performance was mere fluke, after 3 back-back losses to the same side

Yes.. We have been hearing it from you for a while.. Now can you please stop posting the same thing again and again?

kiwibd
June 17, 2012, 09:50 AM
haha playmaker you are such a twat. first i was irritated by your comments, now its just hillarious!

simon
June 17, 2012, 09:50 AM
Anyone saying our Asia cup performance was a fluke has no respect for BD team & can not claim himself/herself as a true cricket fan.

Out of 4 matches two very close defeats and two very hard fought victories against the WC champ & the WC runner up can not be fluke.

ahnaf
June 17, 2012, 09:52 AM
Good Idea for opening another thread.. Open another thread to explain that Our asia cup performance was fluke..

Night_wolf
June 17, 2012, 09:55 AM
i think we should cut PM some slack..he is just a frustrated teenager

kiwibd
June 17, 2012, 09:55 AM
i think playmaker needs to find a new team to support, or maybe a new sport. maybe he just should become a cricketer and show everyone how to play cricket?

kiwibd
June 17, 2012, 09:57 AM
i think we should cut PM some slack..he is just a frustrated teenager
thats a lame excuse, im a teenager and i dont act like a baby throwing tantrums left right and centre:-|

Night_wolf
June 17, 2012, 10:01 AM
thats a lame excuse, im a teenager and i dont act like a baby throwing tantrums left right and centre:-|

not everybody is wise

Tipu606
June 17, 2012, 10:13 AM
not only in T20, other formats included!

its not about zimbabwe! its about, we suck at overseas condition!!!

The Asia cup was a big fluke! due to the Pitch being a cement one!

Yes the secret is in the pitch, this is what the pitch should be , bouncy.

ZimSlog
June 17, 2012, 10:16 AM
Zimbabwe are horrible in T20s, it's just that they give in an extra effort when playing against Bangladesh.

MSM B2C
June 17, 2012, 10:18 AM
Nightwolf: This Should Clear Few things for you:

Ziaur Rahman
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/56167.html
(T20 Strike Rate: 115.78) (T20 Average: 19.25) (11 six)

Nazmul Hossain Milon
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/281188.html
(T20 Strike Rate: 130.57) (T20 Average: 26.33) (9 six)

Question One: who is your Bangladesh gayle from this two hard hitters?

and incase you did not realise. Nazmul hit 4 six in BPL... so does he not have a right to be in national team just for hitting few sixes! well more than that he has better strike rate and average? and plus he use to come lower down the order unlike Zia!

would you say^^^

I am not suggesting that nazmul should be in national team. But on stats.. nazmul should be, right?

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 10:18 AM
I know im getting a bit too overboard, but seeing such a gutless performance I feel very frustrated. The zimbabwe fielders were diving to stop the ball as if their life depended upon it, when they needed to take risk they did it and the way they bowled the slower ones, yorkers and bouncers, absolutely class!

On the other hand our boys were playing as if they had nothing at stake and it could be understood from their body language. And we have a captain who screams at the player and on the other hand continuously fail to get runs for the team. Thats why im so frustrated :-|

MohammedC
June 17, 2012, 10:20 AM
Russel Tiffin

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 10:22 AM
Zimbabwe are horrible in T20s, it's just that they give in an extra effort when playing against Bangladesh.

id beg to disagree, zimbabwe are infact good in T20s and theyve dont a decent job in T20s. Muzhange, Mpofu and Jarvis, the way they went on with their bowling, i felt that our boys were up against the future Steyns and morkel :up::up: And though the overall result of the fielding was below par, the effort and commitment was unparallel and the ways others wud cheer each other up despite misfielding

Kohli_Sox
June 17, 2012, 10:22 AM
Horrible umpiring, Taylor was clearly out on Zia's first over. Also a clear wide not given. Even third umpiring is questionable when a clear six given as four runs. But nachte na janle uthan baka excuse diye to ar labh nai

kiwibd
June 17, 2012, 10:24 AM
I know im getting a bit too overboard, but seeing such a gutless performance I feel very frustrated. The zimbabwe fielders were diving to stop the ball as if their life depended upon it, when they needed to take risk they did it and the way they bowled the slower ones, yorkers and bouncers, absolutely class!

On the other hand our boys were playing as if they had nothing at stake and it could be understood from their body language. And we have a captain who screams at the player and on the other hand continuously fail to get runs for the team. Thats why im so frustrated :-|
omg seriously... if youre going to make ignorant comments then atleast back them up with some facts... show me one instance where we didnt ''dive to stop a ball'', its not like we didnt bowl slower ones, yorkers and bouncers as well?? how is this a gutless perfomance, this is sport, the team that plays better one the day wins. And i'm not going to say anything about your laughable comments on mushy, obviously you don't like him and its more personal. ''continously fails to get runs for the team'' i laugh at that statement:lol:

TigerEz
June 17, 2012, 10:28 AM
But nachte na janle uthan baka excuse diye to ar labh nai

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 10:31 AM
omg seriously... if youre going to make ignorant comments then atleast back them up with some facts... show me one instance where we didnt ''dive to stop a ball'', its not like we didnt bowl slower ones, yorkers and bouncers as well?? how is this a gutless perfomance, this is sport, the team that plays better one the day wins. And i'm not going to say anything about your laughable comments on mushy, obviously you don't like him and its more personal. ''continously fails to get runs for the team'' i laugh at that statement:lol:

I dont have anything against Mushy, but what really bothers me is his below par performance in intl cricket. If you see his recent performances, its clearly evident that he failed to get a score, which proved fatal for the team more often than not.

And when I meant gutless performance i tried to say how unprofessional our team looked on the field especially while batting. I still cant forget the innumerable times that our batsman had a chance to take a single/double and yet deny the chance. Our openers put too much pressure on our middle order, as if we have the best finishers in world cricket.

Night_wolf
June 17, 2012, 10:41 AM
Nightwolf: This Should Clear Few things for you:

Ziaur Rahman
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/56167.html
(T20 Strike Rate: 115.78) (T20 Average: 19.25) (11 six)

Nazmul Hossain Milon
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/281188.html
(T20 Strike Rate: 130.57) (T20 Average: 26.33) (9 six)

Question One: who is your Bangladesh gayle from this two hard hitters?

and incase you did not realise. Nazmul hit 4 six in BPL... so does he not have a right to be in national team just for hitting few sixes! well more than that he has better strike rate and average? and plus he use to come lower down the order unlike Zia!

would you say^^^

I am not suggesting that nazmul should be in national team. But on stats.. nazmul should be, right?

yeah zia sucks..but where is your political source?

ZimSlog
June 17, 2012, 10:42 AM
id beg to disagree, zimbabwe are infact good in T20s and theyve dont a decent job in T20s. Muzhange, Mpofu and Jarvis, the way they went on with their bowling, i felt that our boys were up against the future Steyns and morkel :up::up: And though the overall result of the fielding was below par, the effort and commitment was unparallel and the ways others wud cheer each other up despite misfielding

Nah! The last time Zimbabwe won a T20 international was way back in 2010 against the Windies.
The only reason why they won is because they only put in an extra effort against BD.
If you've been following Zimbabwe's games against Pakistan and NZ you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 10:54 AM
Nevertheless our players should be targetting to win each and every match, and that determination need to be shown on the field. The problem with our cricket is that we take 1 step forward, 2 steps back. After this kind of dismal performance people wont refrain from calling Asia Cup performance as FLUKE

kiwibd
June 17, 2012, 11:16 AM
I dont have anything against Mushy, but what really bothers me is his below par performance in intl cricket. If you see his recent performances, its clearly evident that he failed to get a score, which proved fatal for the team more often than not.

And when I meant gutless performance i tried to say how unprofessional our team looked on the field especially while batting. I still cant forget the innumerable times that our batsman had a chance to take a single/double and yet deny the chance. Our openers put too much pressure on our middle order, as if we have the best finishers in world cricket.
please please stop with your nonsense... ''If you see his recent performances, its clearly evident that he failed to get a score, which proved fatal for the team more often than not." um his last 7 innings in int cricket have been, 10, 1, 46*,3,53,40, and 49. and this has all been against pakistan, india, and sri lanka, so no minnow bashing. and your comment about how we didnt take a single/doube when we had ''innnumerable'' chances, um get your facts right, that was once with ziaur, which was a misunderstanding. And while i do agree openers put a bit of pressure on our middle order batsmen, it was still a more than achievable target but the fact is we just didn't perform. so in the future please think about what youre saying before posting, PLEASE AND THANK YOU:up: