PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Zimbabwe Twenty20 Triangular Series: Bangladesh v South Africa Tue Jun 19 13:00 local | 11:00 GMT 07:00 EDT | 06:00 CDT | 04:00 PDT

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

TigerEz
June 17, 2012, 11:13 AM
Hello and Welcome! Hopefully Our team can win this match and not perform like idiots! And I'll try to bring some luck like last time :D

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0qIqAK_GqlMJ4vkn_TrxDqm1K2uTi8 92ZQGEWQ4dnzwRonfcVXA

vs

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOHhuIHYUtPUhEa3byyb_k6cXfRrOV8 UFbtaEw51MWpaJKfR4Z

And one more thing....Shakib, master, we miss u a lot!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VDMFm-KT31o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good Luck to the Bangla Tigers!:flag:

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 11:22 AM
SA going down, theyll lose by at least 60 runs :D

Sir Ashraful and razzak to sscore 50s each

shakibrulz
June 17, 2012, 11:25 AM
Tamim Iqbal
Ziaur Rahman
Mahmudullah Riyad
Mushfiqur Rahim
Nasir Hossain
Jahurul Islam
Mohammed Ashraful
Abul Hasan
Nazmul Hossain (to give him another chance, not because Mash sucked)
Elias Sunny
Abdur Razzak

On Ash: either drop him altogether or play him at the tail as a slogger in T20s. That's all. Should have chased this down comfortably, pathetic batting letting the team down again. Jahirul didn't even come into back, that's beyond pathetic. Ziaur should open, wasting powerplays with Ash is pointless.

simon
June 17, 2012, 12:08 PM
we r better as underdogs.
so we win
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

playmaker
June 17, 2012, 12:34 PM
No excuse from our players if we lose tomorrow, its a do or die game for us, maybe no mathematically, buts its the only way we can prove critics wrong.

There is no alternative to winning. We have to win and we cannot keep in mind that we are facing a strong team. When batting our players have to bat as if they are chasing a 200 run total and when bowling as if they are defending 130.

Shadow_CLRJ
June 17, 2012, 01:24 PM
Probably a bit off-topic, but relevant nonetheless: what's the point of putting a religious symbol beneath the match thread? Cricket is inextricably linked with various temptations (e.g. nationalism, religious, anti-cononialism etc.). There is nothing called pure love for cricket, granted. Yet such a gesture delimits the space of public dialogue, since the speaker (here TigerEz) is making a short-circuit (between cricket and God's grace) which would potentially forestall pluralistic dialogue here. I don't want to ridicule the faith that particular God's grace is necessary for winning a game. Notwithstanding my respect for your approach to game, I would maintain that such short-circuit between cricket and religion at public forum should be eschewed.

TigerEz
June 17, 2012, 01:36 PM
Probably a bit off-topic, but relevant nonetheless: what's the point of putting a religious symbol beneath the match thread? Cricket is inextricably linked with various temptations (e.g. nationalism, religious, anti-cononialism etc.). There is nothing called pure love for cricket, granted. Yet such a gesture delimits the space of public dialogue, since the speaker (here TigerEz) is making a short-circuit (between cricket and God's grace) which would potentially forestall pluralistic dialogue here. I don't want to ridicule the faith that particular God's grace is necessary for winning a game. Notwithstanding my respect for your approach to game, I would maintain that such short-circuit between cricket and religion at public forum should be eschewed.

ok i know what you mean but last time i opened a thread and put that exact symbol in was was against india in asia cup, and we won....so thats what inspired me to put that symbol in again.....i dont mean to offense anyone or any religion....if u want me to put another symbol in, i will with no problems....tell me if u got a symbol for me :-)

shakibrulz
June 17, 2012, 01:45 PM
if u want me to put another symbol in, i will with no problems....tell me if u got a symbol for me :-)
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/22/36895742_ce0893fa08.jpg
:D

TigerEz
June 17, 2012, 01:50 PM
the hell is that?

TigerEz
June 17, 2012, 06:10 PM
One more thing! If bangladesh looses this match then yall cant blame me cuz its a UNOFFICIAL match :D

time to get me some thread opening practice.

Navo
June 17, 2012, 06:26 PM
Flying Spaghetti Monster. Google it.

MohammedC
June 17, 2012, 06:43 PM
One more thing! If bangladesh looses this match then yall cant blame me cuz its a UNOFFICIAL match :D

time to get me some thread opening practice.

you have "Unofficially" jinxed the next match by saying that.

cricket_king
June 17, 2012, 07:43 PM
If we play anything remotely like yesterday, we're screwed.

Antora
June 17, 2012, 08:34 PM
TigerEz, if we don't win, you better start running :-p

I just hope we don't repeat our horrible performance from yesturday's match. Like WTH was that!?! :-|

TigerEz
June 17, 2012, 08:37 PM
pfft...like ur fast enough to catch me! ya me to i was like, WTF r they doin? they were very confused i've to tell u.

zinatf
June 17, 2012, 09:08 PM
^Tomar kopaal-e mair ase jodi kalke kichu hoi to :-p

Rifat
June 17, 2012, 09:12 PM
Nasir Hossain should move up the batting order. like at number 4.

Zeeshan
June 18, 2012, 01:31 AM

Welcome to the forum, Chayachondo bhai. (:P) Glad to have you with us on-board. However, as a staunch supporter of state/sports-religion split, even I disagree with your sentiment. It's a fan forum, and just like players are free to thank their own God of worship, so what if a fan puts a religious symbol that does not have any negative bearing?

I presume he wrote: Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim (or something in that line) which has been edited?

Rabz
June 18, 2012, 01:36 AM
INSHALLAH, we will win this match.
Time for the boys to gear up and put up a good show and register first win of the tour.

Jadukor
June 18, 2012, 01:56 AM
I think the extra pace from the South African bowlers will help stroke making for Ash and Tamim... Hopefully we can get Amla and co out within similar sort of totals as we did with Zimbabwe. I wish we had Arafat Sunny in the squad though.. the pacers are going at 8-9 an over.. its something we can't afford to do against South Africa.

Sohel
June 18, 2012, 02:12 AM
We're gonna get owned here. So I'm looking for:

1) Maybe a 50 from Tamim before all that smoking catches up with him the way it does after running a few singles.

2) A 30-35 score from Mushfique, provided he bats at number 5 or 6.

3) Maybe a 25-30 score from Aumi, in for Zia, now that he's not expected do better.

4) A few good deliveries from Raju.

Ashraful will open again in light of his success, so no Bijauy.

Kohli_Sox
June 18, 2012, 02:19 AM
Our best chance maybe to score 150 and strangle with spin later on

zinatf
June 18, 2012, 02:27 AM
Nasir Hossain should move up the batting order. like at number 4.

Rifat bhai ekta chotto request...ajker dine avtar ta ektu change korle hoina? Amla's great no doubt, but we are playing against them and ei avatar ta dekhlei mone pore how strong SA is!

Rifat
June 18, 2012, 02:36 AM
Rifat bhai ekta chotto request...ajker dine avtar ta ektu change korle hoina? Amla's great no doubt, but we are playing against them and ei avatar ta dekhlei mone pore how strong SA is!

apamoni and simon(guru),

as soon as i fine another CRICKETER worthy of the same respect Amla has earned in my heart, YES! :D

Jadukor
June 18, 2012, 02:39 AM
^^^ idumb bhai thaakte abar ato khuja khuji kisher?

Naimul_Hd
June 18, 2012, 02:48 AM
Shommanjonok haar ! :-|

playmaker
June 18, 2012, 03:01 AM
This is defnitely a tough task, but If our boys failed there is no excuse. If we are to become among the best we have to beat those who are the best. Its a must that our players gear up and take on the challenge. I dont doubt our bowling and fielding, our batting must be aggressive and the word CALCULATED RISK must be taken into account. as much as we whine about inability to hit sixes we musnt forget a guy who is barely 5 feet tall hit a century and a 97 in a T20 tournament without a hint of slogging. If rahane could do it, whats wrong with Ash and tamim? Its not a question of whether they hve the ability, they do, its about whether they show some b**ls and play some good knocks in front of us

kalpurush
June 18, 2012, 03:32 AM
There is no excitement in winning all the matches, rather hartey hartey final-a utha onek beshi rumanchokor noy ki? :cool:

Sohel
June 18, 2012, 03:47 AM
There's even less excitement in losing all of the matches the way we may during this particular tour. Dead weight, brain freezes, and Shakib not being here to yank us out of typical situations won't win us jack. I see this tour the RP is: tryouts for the Euro tour and beyond.

kalpurush
June 18, 2012, 03:54 AM
^^^ Come on Sohel bhai, amader Ash achhe na?!!!

mac
June 18, 2012, 05:39 AM
Ash will get a duck and TI wik score a quick fifty..Mushy will score few quick runs. Razzak will miss an easy crutial catch.

kalpurush
June 18, 2012, 05:42 AM
Ash will get a duck and TI wik score a quick fifty..Mushy will score few quick runs. Razzak will miss an easy crutial catch.
= we win

MSM B2C
June 18, 2012, 07:09 AM
Eid Innings from ASH tommorrow, anybody?

South African Bowling Options looks really good:

Lonwabo Tsotsobe, Wayne Parnell, Albie Morkel, Robin Peterson and JP Duminy

^^^ Strong Bowling unit, esp the highlighted one!

Kohli_Sox
June 18, 2012, 07:10 AM
Eid Innings from ASH tommorrow, anybody?

South African Bowling Options looks really good:

Lonwabo Tsotsobe, Wayne Parnell, Albie Morkel, Robin Peterson and JP Duminy

^^^ Strong Bowling unit, esp the highlighted one!

South Africa against e Sir Ash bhalo khele

Sohel
June 18, 2012, 07:15 AM
I think since his captain thought he was successful, M:facepalm:tin would try and play the same way. Premeditated tuk-tukani for dots occasionally punctuated by a '07 Ashrascoop. Then like '07, he'll be out playing the same shot in the same place.

zinatf
June 18, 2012, 07:36 AM
I would highly want Anamul to bat at no.3 and let tamim and zia or tamim and junaid open....please no more Ashraful!

kiwibd
June 18, 2012, 07:51 AM
There's even less excitement in losing all of the matches the way we may during this particular tour. Dead weight, brain freezes, and Shakib not being here to yank us out of typical situations won't win us jack. I see this tour the RP is: tryouts for the Euro tour and beyond.
um you guys all might be delusional, but this is exactly what this tour is for... to get match practice and get our team combination right so when it comes to Ireland, we have a stable 13, and going into the t20 world cup so we are prepared.

playmaker
June 18, 2012, 08:45 AM
could anamul debut tomorrow? (oh wait this is unofficial)

Kohli_Sox
June 18, 2012, 09:02 AM
Tamim injured for tomorrow's match

Tiger444
June 18, 2012, 09:06 AM
Tamim injured for tomorrow's match

Source?

roman
June 18, 2012, 09:12 AM
Source?

Banglanews24.com

Kohli_Sox
June 18, 2012, 09:12 AM
Source?

http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsnews.php?nssl=500f4c19df482dc68975711067cb4 8af&nttl=20120618074818120171

Tiger444
June 18, 2012, 09:13 AM
Thanks Kohli_sox and roman bhais. Well that means either Junaid or Anamul are coming in. Should be interesting to see who gets the nod.

roman
June 18, 2012, 09:15 AM
Looks like wo won't see Tamim anymore in this tournament. He had this injury from DPL

Tiger444
June 18, 2012, 09:52 AM
In the cricinfo article, Tamim said that he'll be 50-50 for the next match and won't come home. So looks like Anamul will make his debut. Best of luck to him.

Sohel
June 18, 2012, 09:56 AM
Great opportunity for B.:joy:

B.:joy: B.:joy: B.:joy:

Naimul_Hd
June 18, 2012, 10:01 AM
Looks like wo won't see Tamim anymore in this tournament. He had this injury from DPL

If he is carrying this injury from DPL then why did not he tell physio or doc ? I really dont know why our players hide injury only to play 2-3 games but they hurt themselves in the process and sit for longer time instead.

Naimul_Hd
June 18, 2012, 10:04 AM
Nah, tahole ekhon Ashraful e amader sesh bhorosha.

Saifulsohel
June 18, 2012, 10:05 AM
In the cricinfo article, Tamim said that he'll be 50-50 for the next match and won't come home. So looks like Anamul will make his debut. Best of luck to him.

banglanews24 say junaid will play

mali007
June 18, 2012, 10:07 AM
Zimbabwe Twenty20 triangular series 2012
Injured Tamim out of South Africa clash

ESPNcricinfo staff

June 18, 2012
Be the first to comment | Post yours as Muhammad Ali Manik | Text size: A | A

Tamim Iqbal, the Bangladesh opener, has been ruled out of Tuesday's Twenty20 triangular match against South Africa due to a thigh injury he picked up in the tournament's opening game. Anamul Haque, the 19-year-old Khulna batsman, will be his replacement.

"I have injured my quads, it's a grade-one tear. So I'm definitely not playing tomorrow's [Tuesday's] game," Tamim told ESPNcricinfo over phone. "It is still a 50-50 call whether I will play the next game [against Zimbabwe on June 21] because I don't want to aggravate the injury. But I won't be coming back home."

Tamim endured the grade-one tear on his left quadriceps while batting against Zimbabwe at the Harare Sports Club on Sunday, and had a similar injury earlier in the month. He made 38 off 35 balls against Zimbabwe and provided Bangladesh a brisk start with Mohammad Ashraful but it wasn't enough as they ended up losing the game by 11 runs.

© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

kiwibd
June 18, 2012, 10:13 AM
this is an ideal chance for us to give anamul and some fringe players a taste of high quality international cricket with tamim and shakib not playing. win or lose, it will be good for them for the future and also a great opportunity to stake a regular place in the team aswell

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
June 18, 2012, 10:29 AM
I heard Tamim Iqbal is not playing in next match??!!!

Tiger444
June 18, 2012, 10:50 AM
banglanews24 say junaid will play

Thanks for the news bhai. So banglanews24 is saying Junaid will play while CI says Anamul will play. Should be interesting to see who ends up playing.

MSM B2C
June 18, 2012, 10:56 AM
Tamim Out due to Thigh Injury

roman
June 18, 2012, 10:56 AM
I would go with CI..

@Tendulkar_Mcgrath, you heard that right.

playmaker
June 18, 2012, 11:21 AM
unofficial bolei mone hoi risk ta nilo nah.

Jai hok, tamim ekhon time pailo malaysia jete. Hopefully this will help him be mentally refreshed for the T20 WC?

TigerEz
June 18, 2012, 11:55 AM
Welcome to the forum, Chayachondo bhai. (:P) Glad to have you with us on-board. However, as a staunch supporter of state/sports-religion split, even I disagree with your sentiment. It's a fan forum, and just like players are free to thank their own God of worship, so what if a fan puts a religious symbol that does not have any negative bearing?

I presume he wrote: Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim (or something in that line) which has been edited?

i put this and he bashed me:
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmL4bW6VqlFYQbeWsxGsQYkwq6Lz3Mj qUgZ6sPiOemSm1f6Rso
InshaAllah we will win....(the same picture from the India match thread)

Shadow_CLRJ
June 18, 2012, 11:58 AM

Thanks, Zeeshan! Thanks also to Tigerez for changing the logo. I am also fine with overt religiosity/ideologies which many of the members demonstrate through their personal profiles. I am new to BC, bumped into the forum through a google search. And the match thread appeared as if it's an official ritual to put the logo (with Arabic calligraphy) along with the rival teams. Hence the comment. I wish my comment wasn't categorized as "sentiment," for I put the comment as a rational argument. That's apart, I found the forum beaming with many intelligent thoughts! A good place to bump into for a cricket fan.

TigerEz
June 18, 2012, 12:07 PM
Thnx bro, i didnt want anyone getting hurt anyway or getting mad anyway by any of my actions so yay.....also, u mean when u came to BC the first thing u landed in is in my thread :D ????!!!!

Shadow_CLRJ
June 18, 2012, 12:13 PM
Thnx bro, i didnt want anyone getting hurt anyway or getting mad anyway by any of my actions so yay.....also, u mean when u came to BC the first thing u landed in is in my thread :D ????!!!!

No problem. I guess so. I was just looking around the threads :)

TigerEz
June 18, 2012, 12:13 PM
ur BC career started in my thread...whaoooo, what a feeling...:D i control u (j/k)

TigerEz
June 18, 2012, 12:15 PM
oh my view on the match is that we're gonna win by like 5 wickets or 23 runs....source is me

Shadow_CLRJ
June 18, 2012, 12:20 PM
oh my view on the match is that we're gonna win by like 5 wickets or 23 runs....source is me

It may sound weird, but I don't really care much about winning. What I enjoy is the suspense that accompanies every BD match! So near, yet so far. Nothing could be more cherishable than this suspense!

TigerEz
June 18, 2012, 12:22 PM
not even in the 'official matches"?????? r u even bengali?

Shadow_CLRJ
June 18, 2012, 12:26 PM

Any doubt about that? I'm Bengali to the bone. Winnings are nice, always a possibility that makes the game so enjoyable. But not the last word, at least for me.

Saifulsohel
June 18, 2012, 01:15 PM
Bangladesh opener Tamim Iqbal will be replaced by Anamul Haque in today's Twenty20 triangular match against South Africa after the left-hander suffered a leg injury in the tournament's opening game.
"I have injured my quads, it's a grade one tear. So I'm definitely not playing tomorrow's [Tuesday's] game," Tamim told The Daily Star Sport over phone."It is still a fifty-fifty call whether I will play the next game [against Zimbabwe on June21] because I don't want to aggravate the injury. But I won'tbe coming back home." http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=238829

WarWolf
June 18, 2012, 01:19 PM
Where is Bangladesh standard time in thread tile?

Dhakablues
June 18, 2012, 01:21 PM
I have a very basic question... if these matches are unofficial, does that mean, the stats will not be updated for the player? So, Ashraful remains Ashraful despite his Eid-ee form prior to Eid?

TigerEz
June 18, 2012, 01:26 PM
these stats go under t20s and not T20internationals

Roni_uk
June 18, 2012, 06:33 PM
Oh good SA v BD A team. SA has no chance ;)

SS
June 18, 2012, 07:33 PM
BD A team with Ashraful....SA can't ask better than this...piece of cake for SA

Ajfar
June 18, 2012, 09:12 PM

Tigerez I don't mean to be harsh on you, but considering the whole 'omg I wanna be Indian so badly' saga you pulled around here, you should be the last person to question whether someone is bangali or not.

Antora
June 18, 2012, 09:28 PM
What? Tamim's not playing? :O

TigerEz
June 18, 2012, 10:11 PM
Tigerez I don't mean to be harsh on you, but considering the whole 'omg I wanna be Indian so badly' saga you pulled around here, you should be the last person to question whether someone is bangali or not.

1st of all, i don't say that anymore and that is old news.
2nd'ly, dont bring it up, forget it.
& lastly, please don't make a big deal out of nothing.

BD Rox
June 18, 2012, 11:29 PM
After losing to Zimbabwe, how can you expect them to defeat SA.:facepalm:

Nocturnal
June 18, 2012, 11:49 PM
Cricinfo Article

SA struggle to find value in tri-series
Firdose Moonda
June 18, 2012

You would be forgiven for thinking it strange that Hashim Amla sounded like a man going to war when South Africa departed for Harare. For one, Amla rarely sounds like anything but a man coming from an ashram. Then of course, there are the facts to consider. South Africa's Twenty20 squad are going to play in an unofficial tri-series in Harare, involving two sides they have beaten soundly in the past and will likely continue to beat in various formats almost all of the time.

Full read:
http://www.espncricinfo.com/zimbabwe-tri-series-2012/content/current/story/568926.html

Zeeshan
June 19, 2012, 01:18 AM
We must show intent and be aggressive. Be on our toes, intimidate them with toe crushers and bouncers and hit so as to they will think twice before hiring a silly point or a gully. Finesse, and wily approach,with a moderate dose of arrogance is prescribed for the day.

series
June 19, 2012, 01:20 AM
We must show intent and be aggressive. Be on our toes, intimidate them with toe crushers and bouncers and hit so as to they will think twice before hiring a silly point or a gully. Finesse, and wily approach,with a moderate dose of arrogance is prescribed for the day.

Well said, bhaijan!

BengaliPagol
June 19, 2012, 01:28 AM
After losing to Zimbabwe, how can you expect them to defeat SA.:facepalm:

If you have belief in your team then why not? We were all out 58 against West Indies and then we came back to beat England in the World Cup. People thought that Australia would hammer Bangladesh at Cardiff but guess what happened?

Just need to believe. Expect the unexpected.

Rommel
June 19, 2012, 01:35 AM
I'll actually be able to watch the whole match for once, so I'm pretty pumped. That being said, I haven't really kept up with BD cricket, so I'm really excited to see what's been going on recently.

Jadukor
June 19, 2012, 01:45 AM
If you have belief in your team then why not? We were all out 58 against West Indies and then we came back to beat England in the World Cup. People thought that Australia would hammer Bangladesh at Cardiff but guess what happened?

Just need to believe. Expect the unexpected.

actually you don't even need to go that far... the way we played in the last Asia Cup should give us all the confidence we need to beat the South Africans. They are obviously the favorites to win it... but that doesn't mean we don't have a chance

azim71
June 19, 2012, 01:59 AM
Bangladesh have
played 142 int'l
games with Shakib
and Tamim in the
line-up. Won 42, lost
98.The last time
Bangladesh played
without Shakib and
Tamim, July 14, 2007 in
a test match&Bd lost
that by innings&193 runs v SL(courtesy:Isam vai's tweet).According to our
fielding coach Jason
Swift's tweet,anamul will play
in place of Tamim
today
Here is the match without TamSha
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/293480.html
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Kohli_Sox
June 19, 2012, 02:02 AM

Zeeshan bhai ekdom Jafarullah er moner kotha English e bole disen :)

Rifat
June 19, 2012, 02:02 AM
I'll actually be able to watch the whole match for once, so I'm pretty pumped. That being said, I haven't really kept up with BD cricket, so I'm really excited to see what's been going on recently.

Rommel, Good to see you after a long time :)

boka
June 19, 2012, 02:36 AM
[বাংলা]
বেঙ্গালীপাগল আর জাদুকর কইছেন খাটি কথা তয় --
মানতে চাই আর নাই চাই আমাগো কোন ব্যাটার-ই নাই
তাই আমাগো এই টুকুর-টুকুরগো নিয়াই যেহেতু খেলতে হইবো
তো তাগোর ক্ষেমতা যতটুকু ঐটারে ব্যবহার কইরাই জিত্তে হইবো তাই না
রান তাড়া করলে প্রেথমেই যেন বেশী রান হইয়া যায় দুই-চাইরটা উইকেট পড়লেও
কারণ আমগো ৯৪-১০৫-১১০ স্ট্রাইক রেটের ব্যটার-রা ঝড়েবগে ছাড়া ১২-১৩ রান তিন/চাইর ওভার ধইরা করতে পারবো না

আর আগে ব্যট করলেও যেন প্রেথম ৬ ওভারের সুযোগ-টা কাজে লাগাই

জয় কইলাম আমাগোই - খালি মনে যেন থাহে [/বাংলা]
"CONFIDENCE is SUCCESS"

@bengaliPagol
Bengali = Bangali
like Dacca = Dhaka

Jadukor
June 19, 2012, 02:43 AM
বোকা ভাইজান অনেক চালাক চতুর পোস্ট কইরা ফালাইছেন আইজকা. আফনার লগে আমিও একমত যে আমাগো প্রথমেই একটা ধামাকা পিটানি দিতে হইব তসবে আর পার্নেল রে. কারণ শেষ এর দিকে ঠান্ডা মাথার মাহমুদুল্লাহ নামলে তখন ১২-১৩ রান কইরা নিতে আমাগো আসলেই ঘাম ছুইটা যাইবো

boka
June 19, 2012, 02:48 AM
বোকা ভাইজান অনেক চালাক চতুর পোস্ট কইরা ফালাইছেন আইজকা. আফনার লগে আমিও একমত যে আমাগো প্রথমেই একটা ধামাকা পিটানি দিতে হইব তসবে আর পার্নেল রে. কারণ শেষ এর দিকে ঠান্ডা মাথার মাহমুদুল্লাহ নামলে তখন ১২-১৩ রান কইরা নিতে আমাগো আসলেই ঘাম ছুইটা যাইবো

[বাংলা]ব্যপক মজা পাইলাম........ জাদুকরী কথা এক্কখান কইছেন বটে [/বাংলা]

Antora
June 19, 2012, 03:20 AM
SA will be pretty much versing our "C" team today -_-

M.H.Rubel
June 19, 2012, 04:50 AM
Where is Bangladesh standard time in thread tile?

Sadi onek din tomar posst pi na.Basto sila ?
Are you joining in the get together on day after tomorrow ?

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 04:55 AM
Missed the 1st match against Zim. Hope to see a win in this match!

playmaker
June 19, 2012, 05:00 AM
Our players need to understand the importance of each and every over. They need to be on the hunt to get singles of every good ball, boundaries of every poor ball and try to turn the 1s to 2s, and if possible the 2s to 4s. The occasional six is a must. And if we dont score around 45-50, if not more, in the first six overs we are gonna lose because this six overs are very important to get the run flowing. Expecting that this will be the team:

Junaid
Ash(Dont want him, but knowing BD team management)
Anamul
Nasir
Mushfiq
Jahurul
Mashrafee
Abul
Riad :lol:
Razzak
Sunny

Damn, too long a tail, if shakib was there we wudve have a quallity bowler who can bowl whenever, and also a batting option. Still, i dont expect any less from the others, they need to man up, and make SA bowlers look ordinary.

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 05:01 AM
Still 1hour left! Time zai na kehne ais!

Kohli_Sox
June 19, 2012, 05:02 AM
Our players need to understand the importance of each and every over. They need to be on the hunt to get singles of every good ball, boundaries of every poor ball and try to turn the 1s to 2s, and if possible the 2s to 4s. The occasional six is a must. And if we dont score around 45-50, if not more, in the first six overs we are gonna lose because this six overs are very important to get the run flowing. Expecting that this will be the team:

Junaid
Ash(Dont want him, but knowing BD team management)
Anamul
Nasir
Mushfiq
Jahurul
Mashrafee
Abul
Riad :lol:
Razzak
Sunny

Damn, too long a tail, if shakib was there we wudve have a quallity bowler who can bowl whenever, and also a batting option. Still, i dont expect any less from the others, they need to man up, and make SA bowlers look ordinary.

That's too long a tail , unlikely to happen

Rabz
June 19, 2012, 05:02 AM
This is the perfect time for the boys to show rest of the world that this team is not all about one or two individuals. They can win the games on their own and collectively, does not fall behind any superstar names that might be there within the team nucleus.

Time to make name for themselves, esp for the youngsters and fringe match winners.

All the best of luck to the boys, esp Anamul who will be making his debut for Bangladesh team.

Rabz
June 19, 2012, 05:04 AM
They should retain the last match team except the one injury related change.

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 05:07 AM
Some people being harsh on ziaur! His new to the team, it was only his first outing for the team! give him the whole series, he'll do well!

playmaker
June 19, 2012, 05:08 AM
ill be happy if the margin of loss is at most 20 runs or if we bat first, we make sure that they toil to reach the total.

Infact, Im more than happy with our bowling department. Everyone is a good bowler and since we have no shahadat our bowling lineup looks more decent. And if we look at our performances at recent times our bowlin has done quite well. Even if they get thrashed today I wont mind too much because this is SA we are dealing with. Our bowlers did quite well to restrict the Zimbos to a not so dauntig 154.
Its the batting order which we all are worried about. I want our players to understand the meaning of calculated risks. T20 is not abt slogging every other ball, its about waiting to smack the poor ones and trying best to milk plentiful runs from the remaining deliveries. Nasir is one of those batsman who I think should be treated like a no. 6-7, he def. should play up the order and his ability to rotate the strike and look for the odd boundary can help the team cause. Nasir and anamul should be the fringe player and the rest should try to take advantage of the bowlers.

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 05:10 AM
Got a positive feeling BD might win today :)

Be positive!

playmaker
June 19, 2012, 05:10 AM
That's too long a tail , unlikely to happen

U missed the joke

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 05:12 AM
Link for Channel 9 Please?

kiwibd
June 19, 2012, 05:17 AM
Our players need to understand the importance of each and every over. They need to be on the hunt to get singles of every good ball, boundaries of every poor ball and try to turn the 1s to 2s, and if possible the 2s to 4s. The occasional six is a must. And if we dont score around 45-50, if not more, in the first six overs we are gonna lose because this six overs are very important to get the run flowing.
Who needs RP or any coach when you have PM? obviously our players don't try to do any of that and are totally against winning or trying to win. They obviously try to do as badly as possible and don't understand anything about cricket. I mean theyre not cricket players, just a bunch of people paid so they can try and intentionally lose.

Naimul_Hd
June 19, 2012, 05:21 AM
raat 3-4 ta porjonto Bangladesh er khela then 4:45 am e Euro khela....ghum er gusti kilai !

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 05:23 AM
Hate the way khaled masud talks! Whys he talking so so fast!

Rabz
June 19, 2012, 05:24 AM
Who needs RP or any coach when you have PM?

Hey, there is a common P !!!
What's left is RM, Richard Mccines, our Academy coach !!!

I see a pattern.

playmaker
June 19, 2012, 05:29 AM
Who needs RP or any coach when you have PM? obviously our players don't try to do any of that and are totally against winning or trying to win. They obviously try to do as badly as possible and don't understand anything about cricket. I mean theyre not cricket players, just a bunch of people paid so they can try and intentionally lose.

It seems that from the 30 odd posts youve made at least 60% of them had something to do with me.

:cool :cool: :cool:

And if you have something personal against me then why dont you meet me in person :-|

i_1_primeval_man
June 19, 2012, 05:30 AM
raat 3-4 ta porjonto Bangladesh er khela then 4:45 am e Euro khela....ghum er gusti kilai !

Bangladesher khela to 12:15 er moddhei shesh hoye jabe. 3/4 ta pailen koi?

BengaliPagol
June 19, 2012, 05:30 AM
actually you don't even need to go that far... the way we played in the last Asia Cup should give us all the confidence we need to beat the South Africans. They are obviously the favorites to win it... but that doesn't mean we don't have a chance

Your right i didnt need to go that far. But playmaker made me go that far.

cricheart
June 19, 2012, 05:34 AM
Was just checking who are we playing against-

HM Amla*,
F Behardien,
M de Lange,
JP Duminy,
F du Plessis,
CA Ingram,
RE Levi,
JA Morkel,
CH Morris,
JL Ontong,
WD Parnell,
RJ Peterson,
LL Tsotsobe,
DJ Vilas†
Dont look like a bad team to me. Its big test for our bowlers. I hope our bowlers will restrict this lineup under 170. :-|

Naimul_Hd
June 19, 2012, 05:37 AM
Bangladesher khela to 12:15 er moddhei shesh hoye jabe. 3/4 ta pailen koi?

Oh accha, 20-20 to...bhule gesilam. Tarporo sesh hote hote 1 ta beje jabe.

Zeeshan
June 19, 2012, 05:39 AM
"abdur razzak ke bhoye bhoye marse"

Match 15 minutes delayed.

BengaliPagol
June 19, 2012, 05:40 AM
All these people are talking tactics and saying what our Tigers need to do to beat the SA's today and blah blah blah. Honestly i dont want to employ any tactics or tell any players what to do to win todays match.

The key to todays win is for the team to play with their heart and soul. Someone needs to put their hand up. Someone needs to make some big runs. We know what the Tigers are capable of. Work as a unit. Faith is required. (And hit sixes FFS!)

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 05:41 AM
has anybody got the link to watch the match?

Mridul
June 19, 2012, 05:43 AM
Team unchanged except Anamul in for Tamim

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 05:43 AM
has anybody got the link to watch the match?

Think the site is called onlinewatchsport.com

i_1_primeval_man
June 19, 2012, 05:44 AM
"abdur razzak ke bhoye bhoye marse"

Match 15 minutes delayed.

Haha. Marse, kintu bhoye bhoye marse. Masakadzar bhoy pawa dekhe oidin ami nijei bhoy paisilam.

cricket_king
June 19, 2012, 05:45 AM
Match has apparently been delayed by 15 minutes due to power failure at the ground.

- cricinfo

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 05:47 AM
no problem, can watch gayle for a bit:)

dammm his out!

i_1_primeval_man
June 19, 2012, 05:48 AM
Shamim Chow Pilot ke tumi tumi kore boltese keno? Betar background ki!..jane to cricket er c tao na..

Zeeshan
June 19, 2012, 05:48 AM
no problem, can watch gayle for a bit:)

dammm his out!

<table class="commsTable"><tbody><tr><td width="30" align="right">14.4
</td> <td width="100%"> Swann to Gayle, OUT, 88.2 kph
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td> CH Gayle lbw b Swann 53 (51b 3x4 5x6) SR: 103.92
</td></tr></tbody></table>

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 05:50 AM
^^^ not a GOOD start to bangladesh match haha.^^^

playmaker
June 19, 2012, 05:50 AM
15 minutes delay -_-

i_1_primeval_man
June 19, 2012, 05:51 AM
Hammer Pilot 'York' bowling niye alochona kortese.

playmaker
June 19, 2012, 05:54 AM
so much for the power failure, at least get over with the toss

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 05:54 AM
Most Likely Squad for SA

1) Hashim Amla
2) Richard Levi
3) F du Plessis
4) JP Duminy
5) F Behardien
6) JA Morkel
7) DJ Vilas†
8) RJ Peterson
9) WD Parnell
10) LL Tsotsobe
11) M de Lange

Strong Team, Both Batting and Bowling Wise

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 05:56 AM
Teams according to CI:

Bangladesh: Anamul Haque, Mohammad Ashraful, Ziaur Raman, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza, Elias Sunny, Abdur Razzaq, Jahurul Islam and Abul Hasan.

South Africa: Richard Levi, Hashim Amla, Colin Ingram, JP Duminy, Albie Morkel, Justin Ontong, Robin Petersen, Dane Vilas, Wayne Parnell, Marchant de Lange and Lonwabo Tsotsobe.

I hope Aumi's not batting at tail for some odd reason.

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 05:57 AM
South Africa Late for Match , HAHA... They don't really care about this series!!!

They think they will beat us easily, We mUst show them now!!!

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 05:58 AM
Ziaur Rahman Included again and not Junaid Siddique.!!!

I won't say anything now as he is selected already! I hope he does well OR:)

mali007
:up::up::up:

Sohel
RSA to bat first.

Equinox
June 19, 2012, 05:59 AM
Ziaur Rahman Included again and not Junaid Siddique.!!!

I won't say anything now as he is selected already! I hope he does well OR:)
Zia bowled relatively well in the last game. Gives us another pace option in case either Mash or Abul fails which is very likely.

mali007
June 19, 2012, 05:59 AM
any link please .

kiwibd
June 19, 2012, 06:00 AM
It seems that from the 30 odd posts youve made at least 60% of them had something to do with me.

:cool :cool: :cool:

And if you have something personal against me then why dont you meet me in person :-|
well youre the only person talking nonsense, and in every single post i try to correct your thinking so hopefully in the future you learn to post with sense. I'm sure all the bangladeshi cricketers would love to meet you in person aswell:) then you can explain what your problem with all of them are and how they can rectify their problems.

playmaker
June 19, 2012, 06:01 AM
where is Faf? And look at their batting lineup, everyone are quality T20 players, and we dont have any :facepalm:

And I think Junaid def. deserves a chance ahead of Ash. Because we need an aggressor

Sohel
any link please .

Try this:

http://liveflash.tv/12345s

MSM B2C
Good decision by SA to Bat First! It is hard to chase Batting Second!

Need to Restrict SA to 140! But looking at the batting and Power Hitters!!! I would be happy 150 or less:)

i_1_primeval_man
any link please .

http://www.jagobd.com/channel9bd.html

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:04 AM

Much better, thanks :)

Roni_uk
June 19, 2012, 06:05 AM
SA to bat...
Amla is going to KILL us.

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:06 AM
The dude on the mike's toweing over our captain.

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:06 AM
SA to bat...
Amla is going to KILL us.

Amla does not play well in T20, so there is Hope:)

Equinox
June 19, 2012, 06:07 AM
That's a scary looking XI.

Roni_uk
June 19, 2012, 06:07 AM
Amla does not play well in T20, so there is Hope:)

that is why he is going to KILL us to show he is ALSO a T20 player.

i_1_primeval_man
June 19, 2012, 06:08 AM
Much better, thanks :)

My pleasure:)

i_1_primeval_man
June 19, 2012, 06:09 AM
Lalla is going to run through the Saffers batting line up with his accurate leg side deliveries.

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:09 AM
that is why he is going to KILL us to show he is ALSO a T20 player.

Man, I got your Point, Now am scared:)

Inshllah lets hope for the best!

Equinox
June 19, 2012, 06:10 AM
Start the match FFS!

mali007
June 19, 2012, 06:10 AM
Try this:

http://liveflash.tv/12345s

Thanks a lot .

playmaker
June 19, 2012, 06:11 AM
no electricity, but the link is working perfectly... :D

Roni_uk
June 19, 2012, 06:11 AM
the stadium in empty... hayre kopal. BD te hoile ticket paowa jaito na

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:12 AM
Might be De Lange Day today!

Zimbabwe not playing that's why empty stadium.

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:12 AM
Thanks a lot .

This is better, I'm watching this right now:

(Originally Posted by i_1_primeval_man)

simon
June 19, 2012, 06:13 AM
No Sakib & now No Tamim.

I'm feeling that little lack of enthusiasm

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:14 AM
Swing and drift friendly conditions.

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:15 AM
No Sakib & now No Tamim.

I'm feeling that little lack of enthusiasm

I'm pretty tanked about Bijauy. Waiting for this for a year now :)

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:16 AM
what the hell!!! what's wrong with Mashrafe bowling?

lets hope he does well!

TigerEz
June 19, 2012, 06:16 AM
cmon MASH

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:17 AM
sMashrafe opens with a wide. Levi's a bludgeons the ball, not a lot of subtlety the way he plays.

Naimul_Hd
June 19, 2012, 06:17 AM
Bad over so far from Mash.

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:18 AM
Ashraful should move away from Mashrafe NOW

Sohel
And a one bounce :four: ... ajke amader pacer-der khaubor achhe.

TigerEz
Moja loss beta levi?

playmaker
some ordinary bowling from mash

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:19 AM
Levi Will Murder US!

Naimul_Hd
mash is just feeding Levi

shuridh
12 RUNS

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:20 AM
:six: from Levi ... overpitched lolly asking for it. He had trouble playing spin in the IPL and Rahim should have Rex bowl at him.

playmaker
June 19, 2012, 06:20 AM
If only our players had the guts to hit the ball like that early up

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 06:21 AM
C'mon Abul Hasan!!!

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:22 AM
Amla takes a single. Now Rex can attack Levi.

BengaliPagol
June 19, 2012, 06:23 AM
anyone have links from different website

playmaker
levi is murdering us

cricket_king
Pathetic bowling.

Hasan2k8
Razzak bowling too full!!

Sohel
:four: from Levi, horrible delivery.

Now a :six:

TigerEz
ami ghumay giya

shuridh
4 AND 6 FROM LEVI

Naimul_Hd
Medium pacer Razzaq ke deyar ki maney ? Sunny ke de.

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:24 AM
We are Finished! Game Over... BD shuld book a early flight back Home!

Habib
Levi is levitating.

Sohel
Now a one bounce :four: from Levi ... Rex :facepalm:

shuridh
June 19, 2012, 06:25 AM

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 06:25 AM
Great bashing Levi giving to razzaks bowling!

simon
June 19, 2012, 06:26 AM
a ton for Levi

Shaun petr
puran mal ar cholena. Line nai length nai. Ki obostha dhur. Mair khaia tonda laiga gelamre vai.

MSM B2C
Sylheti Express: Abul Hasan Only Hope Now!

Night_wolf
virtual stadium needs crowd (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/chat/)

Roni_uk
SA is teaching us how to play T20 .. then again almost all teams teach us that!

Hasan2k8
Razzak bowled a very bad over!

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:27 AM
Raju in for Koushik. C'mon RAJUH!

i_1_primeval_man
Amla takes a single. Now Rex can attack Levi.

Haha, spoke to soon, bro. Oh wait, i guess u were right. Rex actually attacked Levi. It's just that he preferred to attack with 'mowa'.

simon
heard that Levi failed big time in IPL? is it true?

Naimul_Hd
June 19, 2012, 06:28 AM
200 on the card.

Hasan2k8
Abul Hasan aka Sylheti Express is on :) Cmon Abul!! Bowl em Yo

Sohel
Short and too wide and :four: from Levi. The question is: just how quick would be this unofficial 50?

i_1_primeval_man
June 19, 2012, 06:29 AM
Amar mone hoi ei muhurte ekmatro Motin Magic ee amader rokkha korte pare.

MSM B2C
BD Bowlers looking like worse than Kenya!

300 on the cards! New Record to be made!

Sohel
Haha, spoke to soon, bro. Oh wait, i guess u were right. Rex actually attacked Levi. It's just that he preferred to attack with 'mowa'.

True that.

Shaun petr
June 19, 2012, 06:30 AM
our Bowlers don't know where the good length is. Wow.

Roni_uk
nice shot for 4.

this will make our chasing interesting!

zimfan
This is carnage

Sohel
Short and wide again ... c'mon Raju!

Habib
Hit as much as you want Levi bhai. Any record doesn't count. :)

This is how you play in the PP overs in T20s.

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 06:31 AM
It's t20! You gonna hit for boundaries! So don't panic, keep trying hard, your best!

Equinox
June 19, 2012, 06:32 AM
This is depressing. I would have actually given Zia a go now.

Sohel
June 19, 2012, 06:32 AM
Sunny brought into the attack. 4 bowlers in 4 overs.

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 06:33 AM
Sunny is much better than Razzak

Roni_uk
replay dekhe mone hoy I am watching some match in the 70s!!

shuridh
SA WILL SCORE 200

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 06:34 AM
Don't worry guys.. After the powerplay, run rate will go down..

Sohel
Good first delivery from Elsa. Provoked Amla to come outside the crease.

Habib
Sunny is much better than Razzak

Hopefully RP is taking notes.

MSM B2C
Stupid Ziaur Rahman making fielding mistake!!! I will Kill him today and His fans!

needs to perform!

Night_wolf
i actually believed we would win this match..i mean i dont believe this much often..but within 3 overs SA made sure i dont start believing now

Equinox
Zia misfields.

Hasan2k8
June 19, 2012, 06:35 AM
Good bowling Sunny!

shuridh
Awsome over sunny

Habib
Decent over from Elias.

Equinox
Great stuff Sunny!

Sohel
Excellent over from Elsa.

tkandi4
June 19, 2012, 06:36 AM
Any workabl link?

Roni_uk
good over from Sunny.. keep him till the end. Oh wait - its Mushfik's captaincy, he wont keep him till the end!

Maysun
Now that over bought a small smile on my face

Shaun petr
razzak re lathi maira bair kora dorkar. Bekub.

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:37 AM
Razzak is good when a team is struggling, but when team is attacking, he becomes the worse bowler!

what is wrong with this advertising?

simon
June 19, 2012, 06:38 AM
Day night difference between Sunny & Raatjag

Equinox
June 19, 2012, 06:38 AM
The hell is going on with Channel 9?

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:39 AM
what the hell is wrong with TV?

Cricinfo Mash getting Smahsed!

TigerEz
June 19, 2012, 06:39 AM
everything is fine here! no prob with ch 9

BANFAN
June 19, 2012, 06:40 AM
i actually believed we would win this match..i mean i dont believe this much often..but within 3 overs SA made sure i dont start believing now

So weak belief...:)

Hasan2k8
Ch 9!!!!

Naimul_Hd
WTF ??? Why are they showing ads instead of the game ???

Habib
LOL@ the way Shakib drags that kid by the back of his caller.

Sohel
All commercials now. Is the game still on or is there another power outage?

Abid_Khan
longest ad break ever

i_1_primeval_man
June 19, 2012, 06:41 AM
Day night difference between Sunny & Raatjag

That's a racial comparison:P..Just because Sunny is...

Naimul_Hd
CI: Appologies for the lack of commentary but we have a slight technical problem

Sohel
So Channel 9 just decides not to show an entire over. Waqads!

Habib
Amla doesn't have a problem playing Sunny.

Roni_uk
June 19, 2012, 06:42 AM
220 on the card?

Shaun petr
June 19, 2012, 06:42 AM
mushy's captaincy sucks.

MSM B2C
June 19, 2012, 06:43 AM
so SA on making a record in T20?

Night_wolf
So weak belief...:)

i should have the belief as strong as that you have for ash ;)

Habib
WTF @ RFL hot pod ad.

rubel_18
June 19, 2012, 06:44 AM
mushy's captaincy sucks.

cant just blame him, the bowlers are bowling like pie chuckers!!!

Kohli_Sox
man short pitch bowling outside off how terrible this gonna get?

Sohel
GIA comes in to bowl.

MSM B2C
Unless Ashraful does a Eid Innings today, We are finnished!

Night_wolf
So Channel 9 just decides not to show an entire over. Waqads!

can you blame them?.SA scored 15 off that over

Hasan2k8
Sa openers playing fearless attacking game!! Need to have spin and pace on rather than spin from both ends they get used to it!

Roni_uk
June 19, 2012, 06:45 AM
thank god this is unofficial series!!! all records are to be broken