PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha Ha

Tehsin
March 14, 2004, 10:04 AM
My comment from last night. As usual I was bashing our former el-capitan (Shujon) :

- every time I post against chacha, he does his little dance and scores the mandatory 20-odd and takes a wickets just so he can stay in the team -
this page (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=4775&page=5)

What did he do ? He choreographed (sp) a superb collapse in the Zimbabwe top and middle order with his 10-1-20-4. I guess we are stuck with him now. Well done chacha (mind you, this would be a great way to go, *hint* *hint*).

fais
March 14, 2004, 10:06 AM
apparently chacha's bowling spelll is the best bowling spell ever by a bangladeshi bowler

Navarene
March 14, 2004, 10:34 AM
wow even MOM goes to Chacha!

rassel
March 14, 2004, 10:40 AM
Nothing wrong with chacha playing in every game, because if he performs well he deserve to be in the match, if he doesn't just simply put him on the bench. Noting more it!!!! One more thing, Can we stop tacking about chacha? Itís time to move on.

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 14, 2004, 10:00 PM
shabash chacha shabash. bhatijader jonno tumi akta boro drishtanto hoye thakba. tumi ja boling korse. chomotkar tomare bad dawar khomota karo nai buchho chacha. chalai jao. tomar kase akhon bangladesher shera boling ar record ase one day te. dekhai dao aro dui akta.