PDA

View Full Version : ZIM TRI SERIES: 5th Match - Bangladesh v South Africa-Fri Jun 22 11:00 GMT | 13:00 local 07:00 EDT | 06:00 CDT | 04:00 PDT

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

TigerEz
June 21, 2012, 01:44 PM
:flag::flag::flag: CMON BanglaTigers, Lets Dominate this match from the first ball to the Last. InshaAllah we will WIN!:flag::flag::flag:

NO fanciness this time....Saiful Sohel bhai, congratz for a hit thread.:notworthy: ....but i've opened a even hitter thread than you so dont even think about that fact that ur the luck charm..;)

So Good Luck Tigers.

KaaL-PurusH
June 21, 2012, 01:47 PM
I hope this thread will witness 1 of our proud day :D

TigerEz
June 21, 2012, 01:51 PM
yah but sadly it wont count on our records as this is a practice match.......just like when we beat new zealand in 2007 world cup practice match.

KaaL-PurusH
June 21, 2012, 01:56 PM
who cares abt records mate? as long as we can have 1 happy day by tigers, thats good enough :)

TigerEz
June 21, 2012, 02:00 PM
ahoy matey..........btw who else agrees with the fact that this time we're gonna win the ICC WORLD T20? ....cuz its in Desi conditions!

Kohli_Sox
June 21, 2012, 02:13 PM
Having played two matches, SA, where they looked vulnerable both the times, they will prepare harder for the match; but by winning today, we have started to come good too. It will be a tough match for both the teams. Think Parnell will be definitely dropped because of dismal two performance and the new guy coming in will try to rectify the position. Also SA likely to try different combinations which might work in our favours or might go wrong as well too. The team that will play good and hold their nerve will come out as winner. Bangladesh have really nothing to lose and should play fearless cricket in order to counter attack SA. Hopefully Mushfiq will win the toss this time and bat first to put pressure on relatively inexperienced SA batting order later. Rotation of bowlers will once again be crucial; against different SA batsmen, different strategies required. Richard Pybus will definitely have those plans and we need to translate in the field.

M.H.Rubel
June 21, 2012, 02:23 PM
Should we stick with the same team or Replace Anamul by Zunaid ?
To me Pybus is preferring Anamul more than Zunaid.I have a feeling that Pybus will not change the batting order.

Tiger444
June 21, 2012, 02:27 PM
I say keep the same team. The team combo seems good. Let Anamul get another chance. I thought he looked better today than the other day.

simon
June 21, 2012, 02:28 PM
Should we stick with the same team or Replace Anamul by Zunaid ?
To me Pybus is preferring Anamul more than Zunaid.I have a feeling that Pybus will not change the batting order.
I dont think Anam will be picked,and I hope Junaid comes in.
I also hope Abul is replaced by Stepson.

after the match Shamim Chow said, Abul was mediocre and should be replcd by Nazmul, Anamul is very talented but doesnt look ready at this level, Zia shld be replacd by Phorhad ( hope not)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

KnightBD
June 21, 2012, 02:36 PM
I dont think Anam will be picked,and I hope Junaid comes in.
I also hope Abul is replaced by Stepson.

after the match Shamim Chow said, Abul was mediocre and should be replcd by Nazmul, Anamul is very talented but doesnt look ready at this level, Zia shld be replacd by Phorhad ( hope not)

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Nazmul for Abul :up:

No Farhad :down: , he does not add any bowling power. we have enough. Nasir, Ash are not used at all. They should be tried out if regulars are not doing well (like the pacers today). It seems like the wicket is better for spinners :-/ we have enough spinners in the team to do a all spin t20 :D

i liked Shamim's analysis. The other guy (Hira?) was clueless in most answers.

I am happy with today's win as this is our "A" team!!! E-) (Nat team - Sakib, Rubel, Safiul)

MSM B2C
June 21, 2012, 02:36 PM
Anamul Haque Should play, Same XI. It won't be a shame if we lost against SA. They are better side than us. I wan't the team to fight to win the match. Need players to show dertermination and hunger.

Roni_uk
June 21, 2012, 02:51 PM
Remind me - wasn't Mominul better than Amanul - I've lost counts of all the 'Uls. They are all Abuls when it comes to International matches.

Bring back Junaid Siddique please - he is a T20 player, missing the opportunity big times.

In any case, I don't think we will win tomorrow, SA is not going to lose 2 matches in a row by 2 minnows. Bangladesh will go home tomorrow.

Good luck.

Saifulsohel
June 21, 2012, 03:03 PM
Bad news:As Tamim played against Zim in important match risking his existing injury on thigh tissue,it has been aggrevated.Team physio said Tamim will not able to play for minimum next two week..Source:banglanews24.Com

roman
June 21, 2012, 03:12 PM
So Junaed will get the much needed break tomorrow.

mali007
June 21, 2012, 03:20 PM
Junayed will be on fire tomorrow !!

inspyr9
June 21, 2012, 03:29 PM
tamim and abul out junayed and phorhad reza in.

simon
June 21, 2012, 03:31 PM
oh no,no Tamim,that means Anamul again :facepalm::facepalm:
hope it's Jahurul & Junaid but pls no Anamul,he looks confused.

anyway, not going to be easy to beat SA, but if we bowl & field well then it might work, SA bowling & fielding don't look sharp at all.

BANFAN
June 21, 2012, 03:36 PM
Remind me - wasn't Mominul better than Amanul - I've lost counts of all the 'Uls. They are all Abuls when it comes to International matches.

Bring back Junaid Siddique please - he is a T20 player, missing the opportunity big times.

In any case, I don't think we will win tomorrow, SA is not going to lose 2 matches in a row by 2 minnows. Bangladesh will go home tomorrow.

Good luck.

I think Anamul is better than Mominul. What ever i have seen of them in BPL. Mominul plays more behind the wicket... He was also looking a bit nervous type during big matches in BPL... Well, he may be tried but later. Since Anamul is in, I think he should continue.

Worth trying Junaid..

I think we have a good chance of winning... This isn't even the SA T20 WC team...should be easy to handle...if we perform to our potential....

BANFAN
June 21, 2012, 03:38 PM
tamim and abul out junayed and phorhad reza in.

No Phorhad pleeeeeaaaaseeee..... Not even the 12th man...

We shouldn't be so critical of Anamul, Abul and Zia...

They have been taken because theY are promising youngsters. Its understood that each and every newcomer will struggle to get used to this level. They must have undisturbed time with the team and that's until next T20 WC. There should be no thought of changing players until then. Remember these are tours to prepare the team for WC. Taking another in the next tour will just be wastage of time. Our most brilliant domestic players aren't any better than them. So no point playing musical chair now and landing up in WC with un prepared players.

let these guys become a team and lift their game within this time that we have until WC. If Anamul fails to lift his game within this time then Momnul wil also ... There is hardly any big difference between them...

Good luck for today's match.... Looking for a massive victory.

NB: I request to everyone, please don't come to the match thread tomorrow with an iota of negativity... If you feel negative, stay away or please don't speak up... It's kind of annoying hearing those silly negative forecasts before the match. We sit with hope... don't like to lose every moment of the match...may lose when last ball is bowled..if that's the outcome. This is not the SA T20 WC team and they have been beaten by Zim... There is no reason why we can't win.

Tiger444
June 21, 2012, 03:45 PM
oh no,no Tamim,that means Anamul again :facepalm::facepalm:
hope it's Jahurul & Junaid but pls no Anamul,he looks confused.

anyway, not going to be easy to beat SA, but if we bowl & field well then it might work, SA bowling & fielding don't look sharp at all.

In my opinion, Jahurul has looked pretty ugly against quality pacers as well. I would rather keep Anamul in. Let him have a run for now.

simon
June 21, 2012, 03:51 PM
people still want to see Anamul, well its understandable as Anamul is BCs favorite son.
He failed in the WUp and was ordinary in the two matches...
good luck if he plays tommorrow and prove me wrong.

roman
June 21, 2012, 03:54 PM
Nazmul tui ki paap korsili re? Pybus Er team o toke ney na?

Tiger444
June 21, 2012, 03:55 PM
people still want to see Anamul, well its understandable as Anamul is BCs favorite son.
good luck if he plays tommorrow and prove me wrong.

Give him time bro. Being a top order batsman is not easy in international cricket. Remember that Tamim hit only 1 50 in his 1st 17 ODI matches. Now look at how good he's doing. So I would continue to develop him.

Tiger444
June 21, 2012, 03:58 PM
Sad to see Tamim injured again though by the way. He shouldn't take any more risks. Let him continue to heal. I'm hoping to see Junaid doing well. Best of luck to him.

BANFAN
June 21, 2012, 04:00 PM
Nazmul tui ki paap korsili re? Pybus Er team o toke ney na?

Oor chehara and hater lekha duita e kharap......:)

roman
June 21, 2012, 04:06 PM
Give him time bro. Being a top order batsman is not easy in international cricket. Remember that Tamim hit only 1 50 in his 1st 17 ODI matches. Now look at how good he's doing. So I would continue to develop him.

I know what you are saying, but let me tell u something. I think we should not compare Tamim with anyone. Tamim established him as a hard hitting batsman way before his debut match. If I can remember correctly, he had 180+ innings in 50 over game before international debut. We knew Tamim will be a superstar. Don't think Anamul or mominul or any uls did anything spectacular like Tamim did before debut. they can be talented but no comparison with Tamim. Tamim is unique..

MohammedC
June 21, 2012, 04:08 PM
Who open this thread? Is this that 15 year very very old man, who gets frustrated every seconds. Yeah that boy who thought baseball was a actually a game of cricket.

simon
June 21, 2012, 04:16 PM
I know what you are saying, but let me tell u something. I think we should not compare Tamim with anyone. Tamim established him as a hard hitting batsman way before his debut match. If I can remember correctly, he had 180+ innings in 50 over game before international debut. We knew Tamim will be a superstar. Don't think Anamul or mominul or any uls did anything spectacular like Tamim did before debut. they can be talented but no comparison with Tamim. Tamim is unique..

ya absolutely.
besides our team at the time when Tamim joined was lacking some consistent and attacking batsmen, Ash was our best batsman at that time . :-|
Now we have better players in the team, even Ash is struggling to be a regular player in the team.
so Anamul will have to impress quickly.

Tiger444
June 21, 2012, 04:22 PM

I know what your saying bro about Tamim. He was a super talented batsman. I think Anamul is also a special talent as well. From what I've seen he's looked good. So far in the national team he's been a bit shaky for obvious reasons. Don't forget, coach Ian Pont has said numerous times that Anamul is a very special talent. Those are strong words considering the fact that he's coached many different players. So I have high hopes on Anamul but we shouldn't expect him to dominate from day 1. It'll take a little time.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Nadim
June 21, 2012, 04:25 PM
Thread openers sig says we suck:sick::smh:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

simon
June 21, 2012, 04:26 PM
kalker match ta phinal match.

Ajfar
June 21, 2012, 04:55 PM
We should have gone for the Bonus point today. I don't see us getting a bonus point against SA. Our only hope might be to beat SA and than hope Zim will beat SA again.

If SA bats first and we keep them around 160 we might have a chance, around 140ish we have a really good chance. If we bat first we have to score 160+, otherwise forget about it.

Shadow_CLRJ
June 21, 2012, 04:57 PM

So Tamim is not playing tomorrow. That would be a huge drawback for the team. Having Tamim in the other end allows Ash to open his hand. And for undoing likes of De Lange, there is no resort other than Tamim. Anamul looked disturbingly distraught against SA last day. Perhaps T20 is not the proper place to throw him in. He would fare well in the laid back format of ODI and Test. This is not to say that he is not a T20 player. He should play T20. Though it doesn't seem to be a perfect format for inexperienced debutants.

Antora
June 21, 2012, 08:01 PM
C'mon Bangladesh :D

btw, why isn't Tamim playing?

zinatf
June 21, 2012, 08:05 PM
Allah please jitaaye dao

Tamim khelche na :wow:

BANFAN
June 21, 2012, 08:06 PM
He is injured...infact he played with his injury today and it has deteriorated... He is off for 2 weeks as per physio...

Antora
June 21, 2012, 08:08 PM
He is injured...infact he played with his injury today and it has deteriorated... He is off for 2 weeks as per physio...

:facepalm: well, that's just great!

Although, he didn't really play a massive role in last night's win, so...let's see what happens.:-|

Hasan2k8
June 21, 2012, 08:17 PM
InshAllah.. Bangladesh Win!

zinatf
June 21, 2012, 08:23 PM

oh no...not good...hope he recovers soon...might see jahueul/junaid today then

Hasan2k8
June 21, 2012, 08:51 PM
Give Anamul another go, Bring in J Siddique in place of the injured Tamim.

Gowza
June 21, 2012, 08:53 PM
please bring jahurul instead of junaid, i wanted jahurul to prove his worth this tour but he hasn't got much opportunity to do so, bring in jahurul and have him open.

Hasan2k8
June 21, 2012, 09:03 PM
Juhurul to me doesn't seem like a t20 type batsmen, BD have players more better suited for t20 format than him.

TigerEz
June 21, 2012, 09:05 PM
Who open this thread? Is this that 15 year very very old man, who gets frustrated every seconds. Yeah that boy who thought baseball was a actually a game of cricket.

15 year old man? yes, i wish.....i wish i was someone like that dude name MOC bhai, wish i was smart, gentle, everyone loves him and all that.....and yes i get very frustrated every second....not just in BC but everywhere.....and baseball???ewwww,,,thats borefest!

TigerEz
June 21, 2012, 09:07 PM
ok and for those who are still wondering y tamim will NOT play for the next two weeks, here:

Tamim knew the importance of the game today for Bangladesh and he played ignoring his injury.So now he is really out for about 2 weeks.

Tamim said,"Because the game was important for us I took the risk.Though I didn't play well but the important thing is we have won.But now the injured place looks worse.Vibhab(team physio) said I need to be on rest for 2 weeks."

SS
June 21, 2012, 09:44 PM
SA will go all out in this match..if they bat first they will try to do the same...gotta stop them...one dimensional unclever bowling won't help today...SLAs are too predictable..I have a feeling they will go after them. Hopefully Mash will bowl good line and length, no hope on other bowlers to check SA around 160 runs...on the other hand depending on our batters I don't have high hope for a good solid start as top order will give quick few runs but we will lose wickets so there will be again slow batting in the middle from Mushfiq, Nasir and Riyad to stop the collapse. These three really need to score 40+ to give something to defend or chase otherwise this seems to be our last match of this series.

TigerEz
June 21, 2012, 10:01 PM
Im really missing players like naeem, homboy, shuvo(hujur), s, nafees, nazimuddin, etc.....should've gave this guys a chance cuz after all this is a unofficial series! really wanted to see homboy!

Gowza
June 21, 2012, 10:23 PM
Im really missing players like naeem, homboy, shuvo(hujur), s, nafees, nazimuddin, etc.....should've gave this guys a chance cuz after all this is a unofficial series! really wanted to see homboy!

yeah would have been good to have seen shuvagata and mominul to. naeem has lost the plot though, was regularly striking less than 60 in the DPL this season, shuvo had his chance and didn't show enough at the time (still young so can comeback though), nafees we already know what to expect from same with nazimuddin so i think the main ones missing are hom and mominul.

akkel
June 21, 2012, 10:39 PM
Any good, reliable link for tomorow's match?

Kohli_Sox
June 21, 2012, 11:28 PM
Why all of a sudden we need to compare Tamim and Anamul? Different batsmen have different roles in the team and each batsmen has unique way of approaching cricket. Someone like Warner and Clarke are two different batsmen but yet both are effective in their game/role. At the end of the day, how effective they are at their roles matter most. Tamim has proven he's effective. Anamul is new and young; he is being given chance and should be given more to prove his effectiveness. A player can't be judged by one or two matches and more so if it's T20. Continue with Anamul for sometime and if he doesn't perform still atleast he'll know where to improve to get set for Internationals. Someone's footwork and movement at the crease also matter as well. Another guy coming in might crack the ball and score 100 and then go on to make 100 runs in 10 matches, then what's the point; so instead it's better to play someone who can serve in the long run

Zeeshan
June 22, 2012, 12:22 AM
Bat first or bowl should we win the toss?

Zunaid
June 22, 2012, 12:26 AM
yeah would have been good to have seen shuvagata and mominul to. naeem has lost the plot though, was regularly striking less than 60 in the DPL this season, shuvo had his chance and didn't show enough at the time (still young so can comeback though), nafees we already know what to expect from same with nazimuddin so i think the main ones missing are hom and mominul.

Gowza - great summary as to who are the has beens and who are not yet. Hom has not yet been given a full fair shake.

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 12:32 AM

plz dont even mention the name NAEEM any more. He is a total disgrace. He won BD just 1 match and apart from that he has been FLOP FLOP FLOP, even in BPL. He has no feet movement, and when a length ball is bowled he slogs and mostly misses, and even when he hits the ball doesnt reach the boundary.

And people call him chokka naeem! Oi to majhe majhe dui-ekta chokka marto bole chokka naeem hoye gese. jotoshob faltu kotha.

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 12:35 AM
our only chance of winning is to bat first and put a 170ish total on this ground. as the day progresses, the pitch slows down too much.

We need to win the toss at first though.

So Junaid is gonna get his chance :umm: So anamul will still play. Plz no jahurul. He looks so ugly when he slogs. Has not control on the way we swing his bat and his BPL performance is enough to justify the fact that this is not his format.

Zeeshan
June 22, 2012, 12:36 AM
plz dont even mention the name NAEEM any more. He is a total disgrace. He won BD just 1 match and apart from that he has been FLOP FLOP FLOP, even in BPL. He has no feet movement, and when a length ball is bowled he slogs and mostly misses, and even when he hits the ball doesnt reach the boundary.

And people call him chokka naeem! Oi to majhe majhe dui-ekta chokka marto bole chokka naeem hoye gese. jotoshob faltu kotha.

shetai, thanku...finally it needed to be said.. Stormy pelican dies, Pir's miracle rise. Sigh

My philosophy: shokter bhokto, noromer jom....eishob norom norom softie der World Cup 2015 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Cricket_World_Cup)jita jay na..

dekha jabe bhalo kotha bolle ora ulta amader shomalochona korbe,bole amra naki foron kati

Kohli_Sox
June 22, 2012, 01:05 AM
Definitely bat first. The wicket is best to bat first as seen in three matches so far that the team bat first won and the wicket becomes a little bit difficult while batting second. It would have been nice if the wicket remained same throughout. If SA wins toss and we bowl first, we need to dismiss openers first and expose SA's middle order which is shaky

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 01:53 AM
I dont think Tamim's absence will hurt us too much. He really hasnt been the most effective of all batsman in T20s. Whenever he goes for the slog, he always manages to get a thick outside edge.

Night_wolf
June 22, 2012, 02:58 AM
Bat first or bowl should we win the toss?

i'd go for bat first, if we can put a 165+ total with SA there is always a potential of choking..but if sa bats first and gets to 160 170..with their bowling we have no hope

Night_wolf
June 22, 2012, 03:04 AM
I dont think Tamim's absence will hurt us too much. He really hasnt been the most effective of all batsman in T20s. Whenever he goes for the slog, he always manages to get a thick outside edge.

tamim er upor amader e vorsa nai...pune ke khamakhai gal disi

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 03:07 AM
SA looks to be at pieceis when it comes to bowling at fielding, theyve been quite miserable. So even if we bat 2nd I dont think it would be very tough to chase 170-175. But if they score more than 180 we're doomed.

whatever happens, we really needed to strangle levi up front. We cant allow them to score an excess of 50 runs in the PPs. And it would best if we simply bat first, Ash can take his chances, Junaid and anamul can settle int, and Mushy, zia, nasir and lullah are there to provide stability.

The 1 thing i like abt our middle order is the ease with which they steal singles and doubles.

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 03:10 AM
tamim er upor amader e vorsa nai...pune ke khamakhai gal disi

Agree mate, Tamim keno jani T20te khelte gele shob kisu ulot palot kore fele.

Amra BDeshi ashole Ondho. Tamim kintu kono T20 WCe shubida korte pare nai, BPLei kisu pare nai ar othocho amra oke IPle khelanor jonno gola fatai disi. Ashole tamim-er dosh shob, karon T20 are Test-ODIr modhdhe parthokko ase. Ar tamim kintu oishab slogging korte gele out hoye jai

M.H.Rubel
June 22, 2012, 04:26 AM
I have a feeling that we are going to make it today.

hoodlum
June 22, 2012, 04:34 AM

Hom and Naeem are just rubbish.

hoodlum
June 22, 2012, 04:37 AM
I have a feeling that we are going to make it today.

I dont have such feelings.

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 04:46 AM
I can understan a good reason why people are not enjoying the matches. The amanat shah lungi ad. has been scraped and some JOYPARA lungi ad. is being shown in Channel 9

No wonder the Gurus of BC has lost interest in this series :umm:

kalpurush
June 22, 2012, 05:09 AM
When the match will start?

kalpurush
June 22, 2012, 05:12 AM
ok, I got it - in 50 minutes

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 05:16 AM
In 43 mins

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 05:20 AM
Win or Lose: I want a fighting performance in all department!

Fielding, Bowling and Batting. If we fail even then, I won't regret.

They need to show us some desire that they want to win.

Equinox
June 22, 2012, 05:20 AM
This period where you have nothing to do between now and until the match starts is absolute torture!

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 05:23 AM
@Equinox bro, same here.

Waiting waiting and :waiting:

Zeeshan
June 22, 2012, 05:27 AM
This period where you have nothing to do between now and until the match starts is absolute torture!

@Equinox bro, same here.

Waiting waiting and :waiting:

Y'all can check out Trobriand Cricket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um0ZPtduSSY&feature=player_embedded

For more info. click sig for my blog. :)

Equinox
June 22, 2012, 05:30 AM
Y'all can check out Trobriand Cricket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um0ZPtduSSY&feature=player_embedded

For more info. click sig for my blog. :)
I'd rather listen to a bit of Wiz Khalifa. jk checking it out now :)

Zeeshan
June 22, 2012, 05:35 AM
Has the stream (pre-game show) @ Jagobd started yet? My screen shows blank.

Edit : Nadim bhaia tumi koi...koi go'

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 05:38 AM
hai hai Zee bro eta ki dekhailen, people playing cricket in such dresses :-P

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 05:41 AM
Just a silly question to pass time:

Who has the highest Posts in Banglacricket?

Is it zeeshan bhia with 19,234 and counting?

just curious to know:)

Zeeshan
June 22, 2012, 05:41 AM
Both teams have one win and will be looking for a win today to reach the final on Sunday. Zimbabwe being the only team to have registered two wins.

Cricinfo

Zeeshan
June 22, 2012, 05:45 AM
South Africa won the toss and elected to bat -CI

AbuDarda
June 22, 2012, 05:45 AM
Ajkeo toss har! mushy r problem ta ki? toss jit te parea na kan?

Zeeshan
June 22, 2012, 05:46 AM
This is getting ridiculous. Match is about to start, no pre-game Shamim, no one in BC chat, no live links. SMBL :head:

Jadukor
June 22, 2012, 05:46 AM
live links nai? :-(

Equinox
June 22, 2012, 05:48 AM
Try onlinewatchsport guys. Coverage has started. No pre-game show.

http://onlinewatchsport.com/bpl-t20-cricket-live/

rakib08
June 22, 2012, 05:48 AM
Any good, reliable link for tomorow's match?

riajul
June 22, 2012, 05:51 AM
<b>South Africa have won the toss and elected to bat first.</b>
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 05:51 AM
mushy's toss luck :facepalm:

:sick: we are chasing yet again.

MohammedC
June 22, 2012, 05:53 AM
You only wish the picture quality is like this short video. Dont know what ch9 is doing to the live feed. They must have very old equipment.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iHG6U8imqtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

playmaker
joypara lungi :sick:

Equinox
Zunaed in for Tamim. Farhad ahead of Nazmul? :facepalm:

Zeeshan
June 22, 2012, 05:54 AM
Try onlinewatchsport guys. Coverage has started. No pre-game show.

Says you need to d/l binary file. And I will NOT d/l any warez. :)

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 05:54 AM
Zunaed in for Tamim. Farhad ahead of Nazmul? :facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

:down: to selectors

Stepson :-|

Saifulsohel
June 22, 2012, 05:55 AM
Farhad reza?

playmaker
June 22, 2012, 05:56 AM
no levi, du plessis playing. So probably no slogathon at the beginning, but faf is a good batsman :up:

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 05:57 AM
Our Torture begins from the bloody baised commentators!!!

AbuDarda
June 22, 2012, 05:59 AM
Hai stepson! he is really stepson of our cricket management!

Zeeshan
June 22, 2012, 06:00 AM
I get this :( :( :(
Warning: strpos() [function.strpos (http://streamhq.tv/function.strpos)]: Empty delimiter in /home/streamhq/public_html/player.php on line 65
Access Denied

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 06:01 AM
Seems like a good Bowling Pitch! Razzak should do well today!

series
June 22, 2012, 06:01 AM
http://www.jagobd.com/channel9bd.html

Equinox
June 22, 2012, 06:02 AM
Razzak finishes well. 4 off the first.

Equinox
June 22, 2012, 06:03 AM
Ash fumbles and batsmen return for two

Night_wolf
June 22, 2012, 06:04 AM
ashraful to bpl e valoi fielding korsilo..national team e ai obosta ken

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 06:04 AM
Mushy isn't winning toss in Zim....win the match, that will do..

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 06:10 AM
commentators not sure what to talk about, boring! haha

atleast our bangladeshi one's find something nice to talk about.

Night_wolf
June 22, 2012, 06:10 AM
razzak is bowling well..but one boundary ball every over :facepalm:

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 06:12 AM
Good Bowling so far.

Mashrafe went MAD, HAHA.:)

mac
June 22, 2012, 06:14 AM
good start so far.

Equinox
Lol these commies :facepalm:

MSM B2C
Mashrafe found his rythm back, He looks different now:)

shuziburo
June 22, 2012, 06:15 AM
Need a wicket!

mac
June 22, 2012, 06:15 AM
unlucky!!!

all_rounder
June 22, 2012, 06:17 AM
woooooooo hooooooooooo

KaaL-PurusH
everyone in the field sounds really pumped up today...everyone cheering up each other

MSM B2C
Beautiful Catch Ziaur Rahman, Some credit to him, Been Bashing him alot:)

I like the Tempo of the Team!

mac
loving it!

kalpurush
WOW, what a catch!

Naimul_Hd
You must be kidding me.

Zia caught that catch ? :)

Night_wolf
June 22, 2012, 06:18 AM
dish chole gese..guys link plz

shuziburo
June 22, 2012, 06:18 AM
Got a wicket!

all_rounder
June 22, 2012, 06:19 AM
good run rate, lets keep it here

riajul
You must be kidding me.

Zia caught that catch ? :)

bro. Eta Bangladesh.

rakib08
dish chole gese..guys link plz

http://onlinewatchsport.com/

BANFAN
Timely wkt....

all_rounder
June 22, 2012, 06:21 AM
Amla is the prize wicket. Need to get him ASAP.

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 06:21 AM
everyone in the field sounds really pumped up today...everyone cheering up each other

It takes them to lose two matches..... Before bringing up their 100%

all_rounder
June 22, 2012, 06:22 AM
Dhuuuuuuuuroooo mia!!!!!!

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 06:23 AM
OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, we are winning this:)

Naimul_Hd
Riyad...you beauty !!!! :)

kalpurush
One more down

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 06:24 AM
South Africa could go OUT today!

BANFAN
Another .... Great combo...Mullah-Ash

all_rounder
They screwed his catch. So he says - screw you, ill do it myself.

Well done Riyadh. After Shakib, Riyadh is now my favorite.

mac
fielding a tight dea lagbe.

Naimul_Hd
Badly need Amla to get out now

Night_wolf
June 22, 2012, 06:25 AM
i think i wont mind if we win this game and get out of the tournament

i_1_primeval_man
Seems like Riyad has come of age...

nasimul
Amla gone

BANFAN
South Africa could go OUT today!

They have a match with Zim...

We could go in today

MohammedC
Gone!!!!!

all_rounder
Run out - amla - woooooo hoooooooooo

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 06:26 AM
South Africa Out of the tournment, Offically Confirmed by Me:)

Lets make SA all out before 100 runs:)

Pitch made for our Spinners

Naimul_Hd
AMLA GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D

Here we come Zim :)

kalpurush
Ha ha ha Amla gone!!!

i_1_primeval_man
Amlatantrik jotilota gone. Jason Swift is here to stay.

mac
and great fielding!

BANFAN
Amla gone

Or Ingram ????

nizzle
June 22, 2012, 06:27 AM
yes amla gone run out

Night_wolf
June 22, 2012, 06:27 AM
and great fielding!

why aren't you in chat?

AbuDarda
June 22, 2012, 06:28 AM
ওহ্ ফাটাফাটি অবস্থা!

TigerEz
Mubin gonna take his revenge today!!!!!!!!!

ahnaf
South Africa Out of the tournment, Offically Confirmed by Me:)

Lets make SA all out before 100 runs:)

Pitch made for our Spinners

dont get over excited.. They still have a match yet to play..

Wakidul
June 22, 2012, 06:29 AM
good afternoon. Liking the start. Hopefully we got this one inshallah. I think today would be good for nashir to some bowling. S Africa dont look comfortable with spin.

BANFAN
WOW.... Now finish it of...need a big win..

Naimul_Hd
Bangladesh should not get too over excited here.

Night_wolf
Farhaan Behardien aita ke?..Saffer to lagena

KaaL-PurusH
June 22, 2012, 06:30 AM
We would have torn apart SA had they batted second..this pitch is for our bowler

Rabz
June 22, 2012, 06:30 AM
Great going by the boys so far

Seraphen
June 22, 2012, 06:31 AM
Are we bowling well or are they batting poorly? O.O

Equinox
Top stuff from Riyad. Hopefully this is a new beginning for him. :)

all_rounder
Albie Morkel is a beast. Im not looking forward to him batting.

Naimul_Hd
June 22, 2012, 06:32 AM
Unlucky Mash.

Naimul_Hd
June 22, 2012, 06:34 AM
Anything more than 130 will be very tough to get batting 2nd here.

Night_wolf
join in chat (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/chat/)

BANFAN
Elias Sunny to Ontong, FOUR, sweeps from length, gets the bottom edge to short fine leg, throw comes in, direct hit, Ontong is safe, but the ball continues to the boundary

Gift or bad luck?

MohammedC
June 22, 2012, 06:35 AM
4 free run otherwise very good over

Antora
June 22, 2012, 06:35 AM
Good going by Bangladesh so far :D Zia's catch was just AWESOME!

MohammedC
June 22, 2012, 06:36 AM
Elias Sunny to Ontong, FOUR, sweeps from length, gets the bottom edge to short fine leg, throw comes in, direct hit, Ontong is safe, but the ball continues to the boundary

Gift or bad luck?

Bad luck

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 06:36 AM
Farhaan Behardien aita ke?..Saffer to lagena

Bahar Uddin... :)

fuadomar
June 22, 2012, 06:37 AM
We are playing an extra batsman today.

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 06:38 AM
What's Nasir bowling? Spin?

Sohel
June 22, 2012, 06:39 AM
Good to see NasHos being used as a bowler at last.

53-3/10, we're certainly on top at this moment.

MohammedC
Supersports in South Africa has this game on HD. If only I could get hold of a link.

BANFAN
Off break? As CI says

kalpurush
June 22, 2012, 06:40 AM
good over from Razzak

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 06:41 AM
South Africa have Limited Spin Option! They Should Have played JP Duminy! Can BAT and BOWL!

Still ok, could try ZIA!

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 06:41 AM
Why allowing them to get settled with part timers...get Rzzak and take 1/2 more wkts

MohammedC
June 22, 2012, 06:42 AM
On tonked it for 6

all_rounder
June 22, 2012, 06:42 AM
Game slipping now.

Sohel
June 22, 2012, 06:43 AM
Ontong connects this time, :six:

Had to happen as they were getting bogged down.

Hawk-Eye
good over from Raz

MohammedC
Ten run in four balls

fuadomar
South Africa have Limited Spin Option! They Should Have played JP Duminy! Can BAT and BOWL!

Still ok, could try ZIA!
Faf can spin.

MSM B2C
Game on Our Hand due to SA Limited Spin Option

140 or less, we should chase it!

Never Seen Faf Bowl Spin!

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 06:44 AM
Erokom benami player khelaile kemne hoy...fantasy to lathe utse...:)

ahnaf
Bring riyad..

MohammedC
Good come back with last 2 balls

Equinox
June 22, 2012, 06:45 AM
Mushy caught on to their plan. Ontong's going to be the aggressor. He reads the game well.

TigerEz
uhm....we need to eat behardiiiannn quick or else.......

all_rounder
We need good pace bowlers. Enough with the spin.

BANFAN
Game slipping now.

In one over??

Equinox
June 22, 2012, 06:46 AM
Bring riyad..
Riyad is being saved for Morkel :)

MohammedC
Bring back Shakib

i_1_primeval_man
Erokom benami player khelaile kemne hoy...fantasy to lathe utse...:)

Tao bhalo, eitate jodi BD'r fantasy thike thake...:)

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 06:47 AM
Ontang my foot against our Spinners on this Pitch:)

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 06:47 AM
Ontong out hoile, jome jeto ekhon

ahnaf
June 22, 2012, 06:48 AM
Riyad is being saved for Morkel :)

spin against morkel? Not a good idea imo..

MohammedC
Good one Lala

Equinox
Razzak :big_hug:

Sohel
June 22, 2012, 06:49 AM
RSA batters are getting bogged down again after that 6. Nasir did well with his last 2 deliveries. Good over from Rex. 69-3/13

all_rounder
in one over??

boss matha gorom hoisilo

fuadomar
Welldone razzak.

fuadomar
June 22, 2012, 06:50 AM
Long live farhaan.

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 06:50 AM
Feel Sad for Razzak out of the three Games he bowled economically in two and failed to take a wcket!

Naimul_Hd
June 22, 2012, 06:51 AM
Haven't seen Nadim to post on MT. Rare scene. :)

Night_wolf
130 hole good score hobe commy ra bolche

BANFAN
Bahruddin ki lefty naki?

all_rounder
Bad luck.

i_1_primeval_man
Damn it..4 ta na hoile ki hoito!..

Sohel
June 22, 2012, 06:52 AM
KaEdged for :four: goes past Rahim.

KaaL-PurusH
SA is being lucky

MSM B2C
Everything under control, should restrict them under 140! ! 140 the worse case:)

i_1_primeval_man
June 22, 2012, 06:53 AM
Bahruddin ki lefty naki?

Na, RHB..Baharuddin bhai ki bishal hitter in the domestic cricket according to the commies...

AbuDarda
Ontong kokho gone-talk hobe???

BANFAN
boss matha gorom hoisilo

:) ..............

ahnaf
Everything under control, should restrict them under 140! ! 140 the worse case:)

i hate to see out of control..:p

fuadomar
Forhad! Allah bachao.

KaaL-PurusH
tong dokan er shutter keu namai na ken?

Equinox
June 22, 2012, 06:54 AM
Reza to bowl. Hope he doesn't blow it. Sunny still has one left.

Sohel
The key is to keep our inadvertent ally FaBa batting here. He doesn't seem to play spin well at all.

BANFAN

140 may be too much to chase in 15 overs..in this pitch

Equinox
June 22, 2012, 06:56 AM
Well done Farhad!

MSM B2C
140 may be too much to chase in 15 overs..in this pitch

I mentioned that to be the worse case 140:D

I expect something like 120-125.

Naimul_Hd
should not give more than 35 runs in the last 5 overs.

Sohel
Good over from FoRe at this stage of the game. Didn't let his captain down for sure.

83-3/15

i_1_primeval_man
June 22, 2012, 06:57 AM
Reza didn't bowl too badly, reduced his pace to suit the wicket.

BANFAN
Projected score 125

Equinox
Now even if they get 10 an over from here, they'll get just over 130 :)

AbuDarda
ফরহাদ পর্যন্ত ড্রিম বোলিং করছে! কি পিচ এইটা???

Naimul_Hd
Fielders hitting the stumps regularly, for a change. :)

Sohel
June 22, 2012, 06:58 AM
ZiRa's gotta keep it just as tight now. Good first delivery.

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 06:59 AM
The key is to keep our inadvertent ally FaBa batting here. He doesn't seem to play spin well at all.

Looks like.... On tong is doing damage..

Naimul_Hd
June 22, 2012, 06:59 AM
I am waiting for Mash to spoil the party for us.

senman
June 22, 2012, 07:00 AM
Any youtube link guys?

Equinox
Gone!! Well done Zia!

BANFAN
ফরহাদ পর্যন্ত ড্রিম বোলিং করছে! কি পিচ এইটা???

Good question..... Amra batting e namle bujhte parbo

Night_wolf
Zia took at least a wicket in every match

Wakidul
June 22, 2012, 07:01 AM
Any youtube link guys?

Naimul_Hd
Shouldn't have out Ontong. He was doing favor to us. Now big man Albie will start hammering.

MSM B2C

His Found His Form! And Will take atleast few wickets today!

Wicket from Ziaur Rahman, We are on top!

Need sensible Batting today! Junaid Should Stay in for long.

Even it it mean's His strike Rate is 90-100!

i_1_primeval_man
Well done Zia...Tong Tong gone

Sohel
Smart bowling from ZiRa and Ontong is :out: stumped. Our buddy FaBe is still there thank GOD.

90-4/16 :D

senman
June 22, 2012, 07:02 AM

simon
Suni Shetty strikes. :p

magar ekhonto Kamini ar Mokkel aisha shuaya dibo,er cheye ei duitai bhalo chilo. :o

AbuDarda
Ontong is gone-talk now!

Sohel
AlMo must be dealt with aggression here.

BANFAN
June 22, 2012, 07:03 AM

Give him the last over ...:)

TigerEz
June 22, 2012, 07:03 AM
morkel needs to go...like now~ cmon bring on mash! :p

Sohel
June 22, 2012, 07:04 AM
FaBe on strike again. We continue to deny them much sought after boundaries and they'll start taking fatal chances soon.

AbuDarda

magar ekhonto Kamini ar Mokkel aisha shuaya dibo,er cheye ei duitai bhalo chilo. :o

Ajke kamini nai guru!

BANFAN

She isn't playing

MSM B2C
June 22, 2012, 07:05 AM
OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, Well Done Boys, On top Form:)

al-Sagar
ami ashlam ar arekta gelo .... bhalo bhalo

salam bhaiz and apaz ra

senman
Mushfiqur Rahim has pot belly!! always thought he is the fittest in BD team