PDA

View Full Version : BanglaCricket T20 XI - No. 4 Batsmen

BengaliPagol
June 22, 2012, 10:25 PM
Which batsmen do you think should bat at no. 4 for Bangladesh in T20's?

Many options are available but who do you think will be a consistent enough performer for this position in the team?

This poll will end in 6 days.

Discuss.

BengaliPagol
June 22, 2012, 10:32 PM
So far the BanglaCricket T20 Xi is...
1. Tamim Iqbal
2. Junaid Siddique
3. Jahurul Islam
8. Mashrafe Mortaza
9. Abdur Razzak
10. Elias Sunny
11. Rubel Hossain

TigerEz
June 22, 2012, 10:35 PM
How good is the hitting power of Mominul?? any idea..?

Gowza
June 22, 2012, 10:35 PM
i'd like to nominate shuvagata as a candidate. i'm not voting yet, just putting his name up there. thing is we still have shakib, mushy, riyad and nasir to fit into the team and ash as well if he's to get a spot. not much chance for mominul or shuvagata or shabbir (possible #7 candidate). they can't all fit what do we do?

actually i think this is a tough one because mushy can do well at #4 but it's also a good place for shakib. mushy V shakib showdown for the #4 spot.

i think if ash is to make the t20 team it should either be as opener or as the #7.

BD Rox
June 23, 2012, 03:10 AM
Mushy is perfect to bat at no.4 in T20s. First of all, he holds the innings and tends to build partnership with the other fella. And he is very crucial in critical times. Secondly, he can hit the ball out of the park when it is in his area. The good thing about him is that he keeps on rotating the strike. So I'll put my money on Mushy.

playmaker
June 23, 2012, 04:13 AM
bhai maaf koren, eto BC XI niye matha ghamanor dorkar nai

KaaL-PurusH
June 23, 2012, 07:02 AM
bhai maaf koren, eto BC XI niye matha ghamanor dorkar nai

6 yrs je koto XI dekhlam..ekhon xi nia vabte o lojja lage:lol: