Man City V Southampton
Newcastle V Tottenham
QPR V Swansea
Reading V Stoke
West Brom V Liverpool
West Ham V Aston Villa
Wigan V Chelsea

u can check the following links for more Information

Fixtures (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/fixtures)
Results (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/results)
Points Table (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/table)

al-Sagar
June 24, 2012, 10:51 PM
BBC SPORT REVIEW ON FIXTURE (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18483159)

Manchester City will begin the defence of their Premier League title at home to newly promoted Southampton.

Runners-up Manchester United start their campaign at Everton when the top flight kicks off on 18 August.

Reading return to the Premier League by hosting Stoke, while promoted West Ham entertain Aston Villa.

The Manchester derby at Etihad Stadium takes place on 8 December with the return fixture at Old Trafford scheduled for 6 April.

New Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers starts with a trip to West Brom, now managed by former Reds coach Steve Clarke.

Liverpool, whose poor home form of last season was a factor in Kenny Dalglish's dismissal, face Manchester City, Arsenal and Manchester United in their first three home games.

Michael Laudrup, who took over from Rodgers at Swansea, can look forward to an opening game at QPR.

Paul Lambert's reign as Aston Villa manager begins with a trip to play-off winners West Ham before he has a chance to impress fans at Villa Park when taking on Everton.

New Norwich manager Chris Hughton has a difficult task in his first match with the Canaries travelling to Fulham.

Arsenal start with a visit from Sunderland and Roberto Di Matteo's first match as full-time manager of Champions League winners Chelsea sees him take his team to Wigan.

Tottenham have been handed a tricky trip to Newcastle.

The first Merseyside derby of the season will take place at Goodison Park on 27 October.

Chelsea travel to play Arsenal on 29 September and the north London derby between the Gunners and Tottenham is scheduled for 17 November at the Emirates.

Sunderland and Newcastle go head-to-head on 20 October at the Stadium of Light with the Magpies playing Manchester United at Old Trafford on Boxing Day.

Manchester City face Norwich at home on the final day, with neighbours United travelling to West Brom. Chelsea take on Everton at Stamford Bridge with Arsenal finishing their season at Newcastle.

F6_Turbo
June 25, 2012, 01:11 AM
LiverPOO to finish out of the top 4 AGAIN.

*No, that's not a typo.

F6_Turbo
July 4, 2012, 11:34 AM
Robin Van Persie admits Arsenal are crap, and that Wenger is a fraud.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
Arsenal striker Robin van Persie announces he will not be signing a new deal at the club

he'll be going to City...sign, next season got that bit more challenging for everyone else.

F6_Turbo
August 16, 2012, 02:05 PM
Robin Van Persie admits Arsenal are crap, and that Wenger is a fraud.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
Arsenal striker Robin van Persie announces he will not be signing a new deal at the club

he'll be going to City...sign, next season got that bit more challenging for everyone else.

Well he certainly left Arsenal...but it wasn't for City, rather Man United. Big signing, IF he can stay healthy. Though, I would have preferred a CM and a LB.

Whatever...you never refuse to sign a world class player when you have the opportunity.

ialbd
August 16, 2012, 07:05 PM
Well he certainly left Arsenal...but it wasn't for City, rather Man United. Big signing, IF he can stay healthy. Though, I would have preferred a CM and a LB.

Whatever...you never refuse to sign a world class player when you have the opportunity.

this is such a weird transfer... (not an Arsenal nor a ManU fan)..

RVP will def win a trophy or two, but wont get much credit for it (in the eyes of ManU fans), whereas even if he won something finishing his career at Arsenal he would have entered the same club as Henry, Pires (in the eyes of Arsenal fans)...

never played professional sports, so cant really judge between the attractions of money-trophy Vs loyalty & being a legend...

Leafs PWN
August 17, 2012, 09:14 AM
Yeeee RVP :D

Nafi
August 17, 2012, 01:23 PM
Finally Ive been hoping for Van Persie to join Man United for nearly two years. Its finally happened. Its the only club RVP would have liked to leave Arsenal for.

al-Sagar
August 17, 2012, 05:04 PM
it starts today

Nocturnal
August 18, 2012, 04:16 PM
England - Premier League
August 18 - Opening Day
FT Arsenal 0 - 0 Sunderland
FT Fulham 5 - 0 Norwich C.
FT Queens Park R. 0 - 5 Swansea C.
FT Reading 1 - 1 Stoke C.
FT West Bromwich A. 3 - 0 Liverpool
FT West Ham U. 1 - 0 Aston Villa
FT Newcastle U. 2 - 1 Tottenham H.

August 19
13:30 Wigan Athletic ? - ? Chelsea
16:00 Manchester C. ? - ? Southampton

August 20
20:00 Everton ? - ? Manchester U.

PoorFan
August 18, 2012, 04:29 PM
Liverpool and Spurs goes down, both with new manager were expected a good start atleast.

F6_Turbo
August 19, 2012, 01:04 AM
Lolerpoo :lol: - seriously though...enw manager, new system, couple of new players...it'll take them just a bit of time to gel, this isn't the end of the world.

But Luis Suarez, not only is he a racist, but he is such a **** finisher...missing free headers and taps ins.

Spurs - they have 1 striker, Defoe and some random guy called Harry Kane. They need to fork out the money and sign adebayor asap.

Nadim
August 20, 2012, 04:10 PM
:floor: Man United started with a lose against Everton :lol:

Isnaad
August 21, 2012, 08:13 AM
Man Utd. :facepalm: Anyways, it's just the start...

al-Sagar
August 21, 2012, 10:15 PM
this is why i love the EPL more than the spanish league. here the lower and mid table teams can compete and battle and on their day can beat the big guns.

in spanish league, real madrid and barca looks unbeatable against most of the teams.

al-Sagar
August 21, 2012, 10:17 PM
Lolerpoo :lol: - seriously though...enw manager, new system, couple of new players...it'll take them just a bit of time to gel, this isn't the end of the world.

But Luis Suarez, not only is he a racist, but he is such a **** finisher...missing free headers and taps ins.

Spurs - they have 1 striker, Defoe and some random guy called Harry Kane. They need to fork out the money and sign adebayor asap.

suarez can make some impact outside the box and create openings but when it comes to shooting to the post suarez is failing big time. Liverpool should have taken the chance to sell him and buy a natural finisher.

patriot
September 3, 2012, 04:26 AM
Giroud looks awful but Cazorla and Podolski did well. LiverFool are in deep trouble, another 8th finish in the league this season I reckon.

What a good buy is Van Parsie . Fantastic striker and an injury free season could see him winning the golden boot.

F6_Turbo
September 3, 2012, 08:14 AM
suarez can make some impact outside the box and create openings but when it comes to shooting to the post suarez is failing big time. Liverpool should have taken the chance to sell him and buy a natural finisher.

No they've rightly held on to him...but he is essentially a wide forward, a cross between a winger and a forward, what he needs to excel is an out and out striker to lead the attack.

Instead they've turned him into the focal point of the attack...and it's a stupid decision, one that is bound to fail.

Sohel
September 4, 2012, 01:53 AM
I was a Liverpool supporter when I followed the English game during the 70s, 80s and early 90s. Stopped following the English league altogether once the decline started and Gaffa's fluke wins here and there couldn't bring me back. Now the team has managed to become even less than mediocre and I won't at all be surprised to see them relegated within a couple of years max. There has been nothing substantial in the pipeline since Owen/Gerard and the bizarre way money is spent at the club (buys, trades and loans) doesn't generate much hope. At least Dhaka Mohamedan Sporting Club stays in our pitiful "top" flight.

F6_Turbo
September 4, 2012, 02:26 AM
I was a Liverpool supporter when I followed the English game during the 70s, 80s and early 90s. Stopped following the English league altogether once the decline started and Gaffa's fluke wins here and there couldn't bring me back. Now the team has managed to become even less than mediocre and I won't at all be surprised to see them relegated within a couple of years max. There has been nothing substantial in the pipeline since Owen/Gerard and the bizarre way money is spent at the club (buys, trades and loans) doesn't generate much hope. At least Dhaka Mohamedan Sporting Club stays in our pitiful "top" flight.

Absolutely no chance of Liverpool being relegated, they aren't an elite side atm...but they are comfortably upper midtable.

They'll finish 6th/7th this season, and make their way back to the Top 4 in the next 3 seasons. Way too much money and support for it to be anything else.

United - richest club in the world
City - richest owners in the world(so in a way richest club)
Chelsea - Roman's toy
Arsenal - nearly paid off the stadium debt, so they'll start to spend over the upcoming seasons
Tottenham - just aren't a big club, they have pretensions of being a big club, but it's always 1 step forward and 2 back for them.

So that leaves us with Liverpool - historically a giant, but a joke now. But the new owners have spent 130mil or so in the transfer market so far...they have a new manager in with a long term plan. They'll either build a new stadium or expand AnFAILED, so increased revenue.

It's fun to laugh at Liverpool, and I would love for them to cease to exist(as I do with pakistan), but they'll be back amongst the elite in Europe within the next 5 seasons.

Sohel
September 5, 2012, 01:38 AM
I hope you're right bro.

ahnaf
September 6, 2012, 02:19 AM
Absolutely no chance of Liverpool being relegated, they aren't an elite side atm...but they are comfortably upper midtable.

They'll finish 6th/7th this season, and make their way back to the Top 4 in the next 3 seasons. Way too much money and support for it to be anything else.

United - richest club in the world
City - richest owners in the world(so in a way richest club)
Chelsea - Roman's toy
Arsenal - nearly paid off the stadium debt, so they'll start to spend over the upcoming seasons
Tottenham - just aren't a big club, they have pretensions of being a big club, but it's always 1 step forward and 2 back for them.

So that leaves us with Liverpool - historically a giant, but a joke now. But the new owners have spent 130mil or so in the transfer market so far...they have a new manager in with a long term plan. They'll either build a new stadium or expand AnFAILED, so increased revenue.

It's fun to laugh at Liverpool, and I would love for them to cease to exist(as I do with pakistan), but they'll be back amongst the elite in Europe within the next 5 seasons.

if daglish didnot waste that much money last year for bringing some mediocore player, liverpool would have in much better position this year... They are still suffering for that.. I guess thats the reason rodgers didnot get all the player he wanted.. But what they really need is now a goal pocher like higuain,falcao or chicharito..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

F6_Turbo
September 6, 2012, 03:15 AM
No point just blaming King Fanny...Rodgers has to take his share of the blame too. They have a 35mil pound striker...Rodgers basically pushes him out the door(sends him on loan to West Ham), while Liverpool have nothing in reserve in terms of striking options.

Carroll was at best a 15-18mil pound striker, not his fault FSG & Dalglish wanted to make a statement and signed him for double his worth...but he was still worth something to Liverpool this season, if nothing else...then as a Plan B.

What do they have now? People want to blame past regimes/current owners...how about the manager?

patriot
September 16, 2012, 12:45 AM
These Ferdinand brothers are totally classless . You dont shake hands with JT ,Fine , but why would you refuse Ashley cole ? That's just pathetic and shows what a knobhead Anton is considering it was his brother who racially abused Ash not the other way round

F6_Turbo
September 16, 2012, 06:07 AM
These Ferdinand brothers are totally classless . You dont shake hands with JT ,Fine , but why would you refuse Ashley cole ? That's just pathetic and shows what a knobhead Anton is considering it was his brother who racially abused Ash not the other way round

Ashley Cole and John Terry are horrible people and there is a reason fans from all across the PL hate them. One is a classless racist and the other an Uncle Tom just like Glen Johnson was.

UNCLE TOM.

PoorFan
September 17, 2012, 10:26 AM
Damn, stubborn Stock city denied Man City a win, well played stock though. Liverpool in deep trouble as it looks.

Nocturnal
September 22, 2012, 08:48 PM
<table bgcolor="#666666" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="468"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#333333"><td class="match-light" height="18" width="45">02:47</td><td class="match-light" colspan="3" align="right" width="423">September 23 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td height="18" width="45"> 13:30</td><td align="right" width="186">Liverpool</td><td align="center" width="51">? - ?</td><td width="186">Manchester U.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dfdfdf"><td height="18" width="45"> 15:00</td><td align="right" width="186">Newcastle U.</td><td align="center" width="51">? - ?</td><td width="186">Norwich C.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td height="18" width="45"> 16:00</td><td align="right" width="186">Manchester C.</td><td align="center" width="51">? - ?</td><td width="186">Arsenal</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dfdfdf"><td height="18" width="45"> 16:00</td><td align="right" width="186">Tottenham H.</td><td align="center" width="51">? - ?</td><td width="186">Queens Park R.</td></tr></tbody></table>

al-Sagar
September 22, 2012, 10:08 PM
two big games today ..... provided Liverpool is considered big enough

F6_Turbo
September 23, 2012, 12:45 AM
Liverpool will win their cup final...small teams always show up for the big teams.

F6_Turbo
September 23, 2012, 09:47 AM
United with a completely undeserved win. Liverpool didn't threaten the keeper too much, but they had a ton of possession.

Liverpool 1 United 2

al-Sagar
September 23, 2012, 11:19 AM
United with a completely undeserved win. Liverpool didn't threaten the keeper too much, but they had a ton of possession.

Liverpool 1 United 2

even with 10 man for most of the game, liverpool had 13 shots on goal with 8 on target, Man U had 8 shots on goal and 4 on target. but in the end the luck was with man utd.

well i have heard for the last 10-12 years that liverpool supporters needs to be patient as there are signs that liverpool are moving in the right way but the luck is not with them always..... i dont how long more i will hear this

F6_Turbo
September 24, 2012, 02:07 AM
even with 10 man for most of the game, liverpool had 13 shots on goal with 8 on target, Man U had 8 shots on goal and 4 on target. but in the end the luck was with man utd.

well i have heard for the last 10-12 years that liverpool supporters needs to be patient as there are signs that liverpool are moving in the right way but the luck is not with them always..... i dont how long more i will hear this

http://www.kulfoto.com/pic/0001/0028/38ab527223.jpg

F6_Turbo
September 27, 2012, 01:46 AM
Well United beat Newcastle to progress to the 4th round of the League Cup...Only to draw Chelsea :facepalm:

It gets worse....

Oct 28: Chelsea v Man United.
Oct 31: Chelsea v Man United.
Nov 2: Man United v Arsenal

league Cup(away)...days later up against Chelsea AGAIN(away) only to then play Arsenal :lol:

F6_Turbo
September 27, 2012, 10:26 AM
John Terry the racist captain of Chelsea has been found guilty of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand. As a result the racist has been given a 4 match suspension and fined around $500,000.

The racist might appeal the decision, but most football fans hope he accepts the fact, he is a racist and stops fighting the truth.

patriot
September 27, 2012, 11:33 PM
^^ FA:facepalm: didnt charge him for Racism. To quote the Guardian Article ,

Terry, like Suárez, was charged with a breach of the FA's Rule E3(2) which states that football people should not use "abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour". The rule states that if such abuse includes "reference to a person's ethnic origin, colour or race", the panel can consider doubling the penalty it would have imposed had that "aggravating factor" not been present. The panel in the Suárez case specifically said that a four-game ban "is the entry-point" for breaches of E3(2) and it did double that minimum penalty to "reflect the gravity of the misconduct".

The fact that Terry has been sanctioned with the minimum penalty suggests that the panel in his case, despite finding him guilty, did not find the reference to Ferdinand's colour or race an aggravating factor such that it would double the ban. The apparently more severe fine, £220,000 for Terry, when Suárez was hit for £40,000, is explained by the fact that regulatory panels take into account a player's weekly wage.

FA is a laughing stock with utterly flawed procedures.English Criminal court not good enough for them. He cant go to the CAS unless he first appeals to the FA :facepalm:, but should he appeal to the FA, then it's own rules do not permit him to go to the CAS.

and NO ! Rio Ferdinand is still not getting his place back in the England team.:lol:

F6_Turbo
September 28, 2012, 03:09 AM
You support a racist...your entire club is racist. Chelsea have a huge racist following. The racists would probably best you down if you sat with them at Stamford Bridge.

Your owner is a criminal...

A club owned by a criminal and captained by a racist- and you cam nitpick all you want...racist language/insulting language.

The man is scum. His penalty miss in the CL final is one of the most beautiful sights in football history...second only to Chelsea winning against Barca after he got sent off and the final without him :lol:

Love that all the tabloids and broadsheets including The Guardian and Independent are going after the scumbag...

RACIST NOW & FOREVER

F6_Turbo
September 28, 2012, 03:11 AM
John Terry IS A RACIST SCUM!!!!!

Patriot getting wound up :lol:

patriot
September 28, 2012, 10:38 PM
LOL F6 . You try too hard to be a WUM , but I guess it will come with good practice since you just recently started watching football.

Right , SO back to your 'WUMMY' point's (which I will try my level best to answer in 'football for dummies' terms) :

You support a racist...your entire club is racist. Chelsea have a huge racist following. The racists would probably best you down if you sat with them at Stamford Bridge.

Whatever , We are the CHAMPIONS of Europe . You were dumped out by Basel in the group stages.

Your owner is a criminal...

A club owned by a criminal and captained by a racist- and you cam nitpick all you want...racist language/insulting language.

Whatever , We are the CHAMPIONS of Europe . You were dumped out by Basel in the group stages.

The man is scum. His penalty miss in the CL final is one of the most beautiful sights in football history...second only to Chelsea winning against Barca after he got sent off and the final without him :lol:

Whatever , We are the CHAMPIONS of Europe . You were dumped out by Basel in the group stages:lol:

Love that all the tabloids and broadsheets including The Guardian and Independent are going after the scumbag...

RACIST NOW & FOREVER

F6_Turbo
September 28, 2012, 11:02 PM
im sorry just started watching football? I've been to watch United at OT 11 times, and been to 3 away games...go on tell me you've been to watch Chelsea 14 times in your entire life....despite them being nothing but a cup team until Roman took over and on the verge of going bust.

I watched United at OT when Wimbledon were still in the league...so yeah 'new' fan

F6_Turbo
September 28, 2012, 11:04 PM
oh and dumped out by Basle...come back when you've won it 3 times...win it once and giving it large :lol: and I wont even mention the domestic trophy count....

al-Sagar
September 29, 2012, 06:40 AM
arsenal vs chelsea about to start ..... kick off in 5 mins

Arsenal: Mannone, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Diaby, Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski, Gervinho. Subs: Martinez, Mertesacker, Andre Santos, Giroud, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Djourou.

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Torres. Subs: Turnbull, Romeu, Lampard, Moses, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Bertrand.

al-Sagar
September 29, 2012, 06:41 AM
man u vs totenham and norwich vs liverpool coming up later

al-Sagar
September 29, 2012, 07:05 AM
torres gives Chelsea the lead

F6_Turbo
September 29, 2012, 07:38 AM
1-1 now. Pretty even, arsenal slightly the better team, but Chelsea with chances of their own and could easily go on to win this...

F6_Turbo
September 29, 2012, 09:34 AM
Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 2

Chelsea get a big win at one of the top 4, and away from home too. Arsenal paid for sh1t finishing, Gervinho, Ramsey and Giroud(LMAO) all missed proper chances.

Chelsea off to a great start to the season, still unbeaten, whereas Arsenal showed yet again, why they aren't title challengers.

al-Sagar
September 29, 2012, 08:22 PM
man u lost to spurs at Old trafford ........

Liverpool finally registered their 1st win in EPL

Man city won at fulham road.

patriot
September 29, 2012, 11:32 PM
Rio Ferdinand , Keep twitting mate . Thats what you are ONLY good at.

F6_Turbo
September 29, 2012, 11:37 PM
Rio Ferdinand , Keep twitting mate . Thats what you are ONLY good at.

'Tweeting'

yeah and

Premier League (5): 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11
FA Cup (1): 2003-04
Football League Cup (2): 2005–06, 2008–09
FA Community Shield (4): 2003, 2007, 2008, 2011
UEFA Champions League (1): 2007–08
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008

I'd say he's good at a few things more than just tweeting.

Also Rio England caps 81, Terry 78...Jog on son, jog on :up:

patriot
September 30, 2012, 05:27 AM
Also Rio England caps 81, Terry 78...Jog on son, jog on :up:

This is like saying Ashraful is a better player than Shakib simply cos he has more Bangladesh caps.

Now , I dont want to judge a central defender on goals scored , but since you brought some copy pasted wiki facts , I thought I might do the same.

No of goals scored by Ferdinand (Club+ Country) - 15

No of goals scored by JT (Club + Country) - 55

CAPTAIN LEADER LEGEND

al-Sagar
December 9, 2012, 01:55 AM
http://eprothomalo.com/contents/2012/2012_12_09/content_zoom/2012_12_09_23_7_b.jpg

Nocturnal
December 9, 2012, 10:29 PM
^^ and United won 3-2 :)

al-Sagar
May 5, 2013, 07:46 AM
LIVERPOOL playing Everton now which will be followed by man utd vs Chelsea later

al-Sagar
May 5, 2013, 07:51 AM
robiul is doing a decent job...... no boundary balls and some dot balls

Nadim
December 25, 2013, 05:36 AM
No thread for this season. But BPL is heating up this year. Only 2 points difference between top 5 and Man UTD and Spurs r not even there.

al-Sagar
January 15, 2014, 09:54 PM
No thread for this season. But BPL is heating up this year. Only 2 points difference between top 5 and Man UTD and Spurs r not even there.

i think i opened a thread when the fixtures were out .... ....