PDA

View Full Version : When should Sujon retire

James90
March 15, 2004, 07:36 AM
Now that he's been part of a win and taken the best figures for a Bangladeshi in an ODI. Now would be a good time to go out on a high. However he might choose to play in the Caribbean to rack up 50 ODI wickets. If he does well he can leave on a high. If he does bad then he'll know not to go on and further humiliate himself

oracle
March 15, 2004, 07:57 AM
Well, by the time the caribean tour comes up I hope Masrafi is fit. Then, we can judge the composition of the team. If he is still fit he can be part of the last 15 but as for appearing in ODI's his success here should'nt be an automatic ticket for the rest of the series.

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 15, 2004, 10:51 AM
well i think his success here should be given as an automatic ticket to carribean dippunjo. i think either monju or tareq should be dropped. or they both can be in the team and rokon should be dropped. there is no point of caring him everywhere and not letting him play a match. i think we have enough players in the team to carry the bottles and towels. i dont think we have to keep rokon to do that. i think he is just a bogus. a real bogus.

reinausagi
March 16, 2004, 02:25 AM
What are the chances of Masri being fit prior to the WI tour? We still have a few newcomers to shake out prior to that: Nafees, Faisal, Enamul Jr., Shahadat etc. The current ZIM-A tour should take care of that. No one should get a free ticket o the West Indies- least of all Shujon.

AsifTheManRahman
March 16, 2004, 02:31 AM
jokhon douraite gele paaye taan porbe tokhoni sujoner retire kora uchit

sage
March 16, 2004, 02:34 AM
No offense to Sujon fan! In West Indies sujon can be included in ODI. No problem!! He will be able to contribute, but for test it should be somebody else.

Hasib
March 16, 2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by oracle
Well, by the time the caribean tour comes up I hope Masrafi is fit.

How is Masri going?

sage
March 16, 2004, 03:03 AM
I read in BBC long ago that Masri will be ready in september. Donot know the latest update.

Hasib
March 16, 2004, 03:11 AM
Then he won't be avalable for the WI tour.

billah
March 16, 2004, 03:14 AM
With the highest ODI wickets, best ODI bowling record, near best ODI bowling average, it won't be easy to just shake him off, you know.;)

Hasib
March 16, 2004, 03:39 AM
actully... i still don't think he is playing poorly... ever seens the pak series... Australia was tough and so was South Africa.

SS
March 16, 2004, 09:21 AM
he will stay..now way to get rid off him unless he retires..and for some reason BD win and his good performance in a blue moon goes hand in hnd.