PDA

View Full Version : Rafiq vs. Enamul Jr.

pagol-chagol
March 15, 2004, 01:28 PM
How replacable is Rafique?

With an abnormally abundance of quality SLA like Enamul Jr., Rana, etc. can we survive without Rafique? Or is he just too good?

In the long run, are we better of by giving Enamul Jr. the chance right away to be baptized in the war field?

What do you think?

SS
March 15, 2004, 01:47 PM
Here's what I think ( sorry if i hurt anybody)
As a citizen of BD and also imp personel of BD(almost imp. like the role of leaders who represent the country!)..he has to oblize by the country's sports' rule and regulations.(e.g. if you are in army's secret divisions you as an employee gota follow the rule and also keep the secrets...only share with fellowmen..same way Rafique should teach his tecniques and pass those to younger generations without hiding his lethal weapons). He should show more sportsmanship and professionalism. Even if you are in ur office or any professional places.. you can say nothing against your boss or even to coworkers..have to give a fake smile even he or she bashes you..so no indications of emotional burst out..if you do you are just fired.
neways i guess now Rafique should say sorry like all u said and I hope he will come back soon and teach rana and jr. his tricks for futures.

rassel
March 15, 2004, 01:59 PM
he is only electrifying BD cricketer beside asraful and marsi!:mad::mad::mad::mad::

Tokai
March 15, 2004, 03:44 PM
I don't think this is the end of rafiq's story. we still have to look for his partners not replacements. he will have a long way to go. i just hope that this happens without exploring my dustbin too much.

Rubu
March 15, 2004, 05:40 PM
pagol-chagol, i'd be really glad if u change the name of the thread to rafiq and enamul jr. we'd like to see how they crush the opponents togather. not alone.

AsifTheManRahman
March 15, 2004, 06:40 PM
u know what? Agent's got a point there...if we can play both Rafique and Enamul Jr for some time together, then, by the time Rafique retires, Jr will already have had some experience and will be able to take the leading role once Rafique leaves...it's gonna be more like preparing Jr under the shadows of Rafique

billah
March 15, 2004, 08:10 PM
Even Rana can learn from Rafiq, that is, if they are not fighting.:(

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 15, 2004, 10:27 PM
well i dont think the fight was actually between rana and rafique. it was mainly because of bashar and rafique. if bashar hadnt taken rana to price then rafique wouldnt have behaved like that. and i dont think enamul should be given a chance in the team right now. because he is just in under 19 team now. he is still a lot of steps to go. or shathe rafique ar kono tulonai hoi na. enamul plays well true kintu antorjatik maner boler kintu ato taratari howa jai na. akhon take nile she puropuri flop korbe. ar rafique is better than rana also. infact rafique is the best spinner of our country. and i hope rafique gets back as soon as possible. i hope he apologize for what he has done. he should be more like a sportsman. and rafique is also better than rana. i also dont see why we should play rafique and enamul at the same time. that is just taking up an extra space. well if it is a spinning track then maybe we can try for 1 match. but if it is a fast boling trach then it will be a complete disaster. because rafique and enamul ar not regular with the bat. if they got runs regularly like getting wickets then it was worth giving a try.

fy288
March 16, 2004, 06:46 AM
Yeah we may have new talent in spin bowling coming through, but the experiencre of Rafique cant be matched by the likes of Bashar or Mashud etc as they have no expertise in the spin bowling field. Hopefully Rafique apologies for whatever he has done if anything wrong and then the likes of Haque Jr and Rana can be slowly intergrated in to the team. At the present time Rafique is the best bowler BD has had for a while (27th in world). U got to remember the team is full of youngsters (20 - 24 yr olds) and only a handful of experienced players.

Ahmed_B
March 16, 2004, 12:48 PM

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 16, 2004, 12:56 PM
yeah yeah it is easy to say that. but think about the batting line up first then talk about taking them in the team at the same time. if they both are in the team at the same time then we will have a leave a batsman. and i dont think that is going to be a good idea.