PDA

View Full Version : This Season's Tours

al Furqaan
July 18, 2012, 06:22 PM
Do we have any tours this December-January? I know WI are expected to come in November but I think we have a big gap after that. Anyone know of anything in the works?

Ajfar
July 18, 2012, 07:52 PM
As for right now nothing. After november we play Srilanka at Srilanka for a full series. I think DPL or NCL might place in between that time, leading up to BPL in February. If not I say invite Zim for a test series. Because after SL we get another 5 month break before we play test again.

tejkuni
July 18, 2012, 09:11 PM
As for right now nothing. After november we play Srilanka at Srilanka for a full series. I think DPL or NCL might place in between that time, leading up to BPL in February. If not I say invite Zim for a test series. Because after SL we get another 5 month break before we play test again.

Or invite Ireland for ODI series and may be an unofficial Test.

al Furqaan
July 18, 2012, 10:54 PM

ridiculous we dont have anything but 1 series this winter. the SL series is not till March isn't it? ZIM are busy also but I think we could invite them in december...I'm sure they would accept since they don't play enough cricket to complain of it being hectic.

Jadukor
July 18, 2012, 11:50 PM
Wasn't Kamal indicating an India tour at the end of this year. Looking at the newly decided Pakistan series, I think that was the window bd would have toured in. I guess that's not happening anymore.

al Furqaan
July 19, 2012, 12:32 AM
Wasn't Kamal indicating an India tour at the end of this year. Looking at the newly decided Pakistan series, I think that was the window bd would have toured in. I guess that's not happening anymore.

That was never happening...Kamal was lying or was lied to and dumb enough to believe it. We don't want an ODI tour, and thats all the time there is for one...even PAK aren't getting Tests. We want a full tour and there was never a space for that. Maybe in 2013-14, but I highly doubt it.