PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: 2nd T20I: Bangladesh v Ireland at Belfast, July 20, 16:00 GMT

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Zeeshan
July 18, 2012, 08:51 PM
BANGLADESH IN EUROPE (http://www.espncricinfo.com/ireland-nl-v-bangladesh-2012/content/series/567068.html)

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="630" border="0"><tbody><tr class="FixOdi"><td valign="top" width="25%">Fri Jul 20
16:00 GMT | 17:00 local
12:00 EDT | 11:00 CDT | 09:00 PDT </td><td width="50%"> 2nd T20I - Ireland v Bangladesh
Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast </td><td width="20%"> http://i.imgci.com/weather/31x31/39.png 8 - 15° C http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/ci_weather_rightarrow.gif </td> <td width="5%" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

IRELAND

http://whitneymcd7.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/leprechaun_dancing_1.png
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="630" align="center" border="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="315">
</td><td valign="top" width="315">
</td></tr></tbody></table>vs

BANGLADESH

http://www.mockuptiger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/tiggertigrtiggrmockuptiger.jpg

GRAB YA POPCORN AND ENJOY THE SHOW

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/146700/146720.jpg

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="630" border="0"><tbody><tr class="FixOdi"><td valign="top" width="25%">
</td><td width="50%">
</td><td width="20%">
</td><td width="5%" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Zeeshan
July 18, 2012, 08:55 PM
Three cheers for your beloved Gopalda "the lucky charm"....Hip hip??

Hurray!

Night_wolf
July 18, 2012, 09:15 PM
i hope BD doesn't get over confident, if they think ireland will be down and out after this big loss they are fools, ireland is one of the best mentally strong teams

Zunaid
July 18, 2012, 09:31 PM
Made some edits to title. It's a T20I and not just a T20. Also put home-side last in the 'vs' bit.

Dhakablues
July 18, 2012, 09:43 PM
i hope BD doesn't get over confident, if they think ireland will be down and out after this big loss they are fools, ireland is one of the best mentally strong teams

I dont think Bangladesh will become complacent.. They are not there yet and they know very well that its Ireland the impact of losing. Against Zimbabwe, we wouldve been a bit laxed after winning but against Ireland, I think Pybus will not allow the team to become relaxed at all. Especially for the folks that didnt perform, Mashrafee/Abul/Nasir, they will try to make it up and I don't think players kind of Mushfique, Riad, Ashraful are the ones who take anything lightly even if the star players of Tamim, Shakib sometimes do get 'Casual' . I think all in all, its Ireland to step up and Bangladesh to keep the momentum going..

Ajfar
July 18, 2012, 10:08 PM
I want Ireland to bat first and put up a big total. Let's see how we go about chasing a big total.

Jadukor
July 18, 2012, 10:16 PM

I think we have a very good coach and a sensible captain to prevent such a thing. Everything went right in the last game but as our bowling proved, we would have been able to defend a score much lower than that against Ireland also. Ireland would probably get better against our spinners as the series progresses but our players would also get used to the conditions to make things even.

I must say again that this T-20 team looks the strongest team we have fielded.

We have found an opening combination that is giving us stable starts. These two guys (Tamim and Ash) are both test centurions so they are most likely to be able to withstand quality pace bowling once the tournament begins in Sri Lanka. I think not losing wickets at the start allows our stronger middle order to play freely. So thanks to these guys for playing it safe and giving us that foundation.

Shakib was always a class player but now with Ryiad 2.0 and little dynamite Mushy we do have a formidable middle order that seems to have the skill to find boundaries with a spread out field and also go over the boundary when required. Nasir hasn't quite found his feet in T-20s yet but as we have seen in the Asia Cup the guy has immense talent. I have faith that he will step up when it matters.

Zia has been fantastic as a power-hitter at death so far. He succeeded in the last game but there will be times when he will fail so we need to be patient with him and help him develop. The potential is definitely there with him.

With Sunny in such terrific form it makes the job easier for Shakib and Razzak to control the opposition innings. I think a three SLA attack made famous by Rafique, Shakib and Razzak can be applied in Sri Lankan conditions to good affect.

Can't understand why Nazmul is still being ignored. The 19 yr old has plenty of time to mature and it his really disheartening for an experienced pro like Nazmul to sit out game after game like this.

Overall really proud of the boys for their performance

Zunaid
July 18, 2012, 10:18 PM
I didn't follow the last match live but went through the entire commentary.

Is it just me or Mushy's captaincy was inspired or at least on top of things?

Sohel
July 18, 2012, 10:27 PM
I know that we too were an associate side once and aren't really in a position to underestimate any opposition and all, but the Irish better hope for a Shaummanjaunok Paurajauy when our Baper Byatas face them again. Anything can happen in T20s, the great leveler, but it won't tomorrow, not for our hosts at least.

No disrespect intended for our gracious hosts BTW. I am a great admirer of everything Irish, but cricket bhaineann leis dúinn mbaineann an mbealach Iománaíochta a thabhairt duit.

cricbook
July 18, 2012, 10:31 PM
we will be the new t20 world cup champion....its my word....its happaning. we found 2 more jewel like sunny and zia. so sakib, musy, sunny, zia, nasir, razzak is our main weapons for t20, and tamim, ash, riad will be the helper like roadside romeo. Go BD Go. :flag::flag::flag:

Dhakablues
July 18, 2012, 10:49 PM
I agree with Jadukor bhai that Zia will be often bowled out with the type of hits he wants to go for and will fail at times. He will be figured out by the likes of Umar Gul, Aziaz, Mills,Southee etc. But that's why I think he needs Pybus's attention to develop him as an all-rounder, especially for T20 or ODI. We definitely need player like him or Shabbir Rumman who can fearlessly hit the boundaries against any opposition. Even Nasir like talent do get bogged down and lose the plot...

Night_wolf
July 18, 2012, 10:50 PM
we will be the new t20 world cup champion....its my word....its happaning. we found 2 more jewel like sunny and zia. so sakib, musy, sunny, zia, nasir, razzak is our main weapons for t20, and tamim, ash, riad will be the helper like roadside romeo. Go BD Go. :flag::flag::flag:

ak match e ireland re haraitei suru hoye galo new t20 world champions..next match e harlei suru hobe test status kaire nao :facepalm:

kalpurush
July 19, 2012, 12:13 AM
Three cheers for your beloved Gopalda "the lucky charm"....Hip hip??

Hurray!
Love you Zee!

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Garfield-Desktop-Wallpaper-garfield-372269_800_600.jpg
Our Gopal

bujhee kom
July 19, 2012, 12:15 AM
Hheheeheh Gopal khuleche ei match thread....ehehhehehe

Bismiallah! Allah Malik!

Boyd Rankin-er pacha jaam korey dau Baanglaar Tigers! :flag: Urchey!!!

WorldCup11
July 19, 2012, 12:55 AM
In my opinion, best thing ever happened to Bangladesh Cricket was "2 runs defeat" in Asia Cup final.

It made our boys hungry and they are now attacking any opponent like wounded tigers.

WorldCup11
July 19, 2012, 01:26 AM
Source: http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2012/07/19/Bangladesh-thrash-Ireland/gnid-148097/

Porterfield hinted that Ireland will go in the second t20 against Bangladesh on Friday with two frontline spinners, as George Dockrell will be available after Under-19 duty against England on Wednesday.

"Dockers is away with the Under-19 squad, but we had Andrew White here today, and if things had been different we would have played two spinners," he said.

"We are going to be on either a similar wicket, or the same wicket, for the next game on Friday so it is something we need to put right."

Wilson was disappointed by Ireland's performance, but believes that that they can come back to win the three-match series.

"We have been battered today. We were a little bit off with the ball, and in the field, and we did not have our normal spark," he said.

"But I believe that we are more than good enough to beat Bangladesh in the next two games, and take a 2-1 series win."

More : (http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2012/07/19/Bangladesh-thrash-Ireland/gnid-148097/)

Night_wolf
July 19, 2012, 01:28 AM
^ uff ireland ke akta checha dite hobei

Jadukor
July 19, 2012, 01:39 AM
It's obvious the Irish are uncomfortable in playing our spinners. They got off to a great start scoring 25 off the first two overs bowled by the pacers. It was the introduction of our SLAs that choked the crap out of them. Sunny is not a mystery bowler like Narine... to give 5 wickets to him in space of 4 overs shows how badly they are reading our spinners. If they decide to play spinners over their seamers in Irish conditions then the BD camp will be happy because we play spinners day in and day out in Bangladesh. I think our pace bowling will improve in the second game which will add even more pressure on the Irish team.

zinatf
July 19, 2012, 02:20 AM
Nice Thread Zee......come on tigers :fire:

Off-topic, feel like @#$%%$# my bharotiyo friends who were laughing at my fb status because it's Ireland....

Dekhaye de Bagher Bachchara :D

Naimul_Hd
July 19, 2012, 02:50 AM
Nice Thread Zee......come on tigers :fire:

Off-topic, feel like @#$%%$# my bharotiyo friends who were laughing at my fb status because it's Ireland....

Dekhaye de Bagher Bachchara :D

Amar thread e 'Thread phail' ar Zee er thread e 'Nice thread' ! Dekhum ne ! :waiting:

Jekhane bristi r jonno match e hoyar kotha chilo na, shekhane ami MT khule bishal difference e Irish der nastanabud kore charlam....ekhon mukh diye kono kotha nai...nah :-p

Antora
July 19, 2012, 04:09 AM
ye I won't be staying up "watching" this one either, hopefully I'll be able to catch a bit of the action on cricinfo when I wake up for Sehri :)

Good Luck Bangladesh :)

btw, Nice thread Zeeshan Bhaiya :)

Rabz
July 19, 2012, 04:58 AM
You'd expect the Irish to come back stronger, but InshAllah we will prevail and take the series.

Rifat
July 19, 2012, 05:09 AM
In my opinion, best thing ever happened to Bangladesh Cricket was "2 runs defeat" in Asia Cup final.

It made our boys hungry and they are now attacking any opponent like wounded tigers.

I totally agree BishshoCup bhaiya. You see, on many occasions in the past, Bangladesh won and against big boys in the past and there would be one or two players who performed poorly but due to the fact that we won, it was overshadowed and these same players who under-performed lived to see another Cricket day. but now, We are cognizant of the fact that Failure is not an option from anybody at any point in time, a single mistake in this format(or any format) can really destroy the game for you. This is Alhamdulillah! propelling Bangladesh and this attitude should, ideally Should propel us to great things....we will just have to sit back, relax and find out.....:-|

Rifat
July 19, 2012, 05:11 AM
^ uff ireland ke akta checha dite hobei

Thumbs up if any of you actually thought Night Wolf's sig was an actual bug.

deshimon
July 19, 2012, 05:35 AM
Good luck Bangladesh. We have to win the series 3-0.

simon
July 19, 2012, 06:02 AM
Zee bhai er thread
sharsey kaam :doh:

cricheart
July 19, 2012, 06:29 AM
County experience aint working any favor for Irish atm. Like most other English they also showing weakness in spin big time. I hope Ireland work out quick to show some resistance, instead of keep falling apart patheticly. Or else end of the day instead of praising Bangla victory, hardliner critics will go against Irish. We were there in this same kinda situation when we got few rare ODIs in Asia/Australasia cup b4 having test status. We had lot of praisers back then as being minnow & ev1 wanted us to rise a bit to have a worthy show. Sooner Ireland gets their test status better for us, as BD can enjoy this minnow bashing in bigger scale & a lucrative regular European tour. :)

shajib14
July 19, 2012, 06:54 AM
Our pacers were cakewalk for the Irish batsmen in the last game, it is imperative that we improve greatly in that department

Rabz
July 19, 2012, 07:06 AM
^^ As long as the pacers can manage the damage control to minimum, they would do a fine job.

Rifat
July 19, 2012, 07:07 AM
so, Who wants to see Nazmul Hossain bowl?

Rabz
July 19, 2012, 07:15 AM
There must be something about Nazmul which gets him ignored by every coach. Even Pybus is trying out the newcomer instead of him.
Or else, why wouldn't he get a chance ???

Roni_uk
July 19, 2012, 07:17 AM
Same team or replacing Abul/Mash with Nazmul? Both Abul and Mash played equally badly.

simon
July 19, 2012, 07:43 AM
There must be something about Nazmul which gets him ignored by every coach. Even Pybus is trying out the newcomer instead of him.
Or else, why wouldn't he get a chance ???

amar mone hoy Nazmul coach er haat pa tipa dey na, ar Abul coach er matha bhalo banaya dey, don't see any other reason.
I mean what matters is how these boys deliver in the field, Abul /Shophiul are total flop whereas Nazmul has been decent when ever he was given a chance.
And it's not like Nazmul is not so friendly or not much of a team member, looking at the photos during Zim tour,Razzaq's biye it looks like Naz is very close to everyone.

playmaker
July 19, 2012, 07:44 AM
Well, the match was over the moment our batsman crossed 150. So if we score anything above 160 then we have the better chance of winning the game

Naimul_Hd
July 19, 2012, 07:44 AM
Nazmuilla ta ki ektu beshi introvert type er naki ? Coach der sathe kotha barta boley kina tao shondeho !! Lukaye lukaye thakar din sesh re bhai...team e chance paite holey smart hote hobe, khali talent thaklei cholbe na !

Gowza
July 19, 2012, 08:06 AM
Same team or replacing Abul/Mash with Nazmul? Both Abul and Mash played equally badly.

yes nazmul should definitely be given a chance, abul and mash have been poor in most of the recent t20s played and we need to try to find good pace options and nazmul is one of the ones there that can be tested, silly not to try him when the others are failing.

Isnaad
July 19, 2012, 08:27 AM
Good thing that others are also stepping up this time around. Hopefully it is going to be a comprehensive win tomorrow.

fiate2000
July 19, 2012, 09:37 AM
+1 for nazmul.

cricheart
July 19, 2012, 10:06 AM
Its a chance to make some creative squad selection, Abuillare bad for sure; even Mash-re bad dileo temon kono question thakar kotha na.

zinatf
July 19, 2012, 10:15 AM
Amar thread e 'Thread phail' ar Zee er thread e 'Nice thread' ! Dekhum ne ! :waiting:

Jekhane bristi r jonno match e hoyar kotha chilo na, shekhane ami MT khule bishal difference e Irish der nastanabud kore charlam....ekhon mukh diye kono kotha nai...nah :-p

Hoise ar nijer dhol nije pitayen na....Shongjom korun...shamne Roja ;)

MSM B2C
July 19, 2012, 10:27 AM
In Sri Lanka: where do we play our match, the Stadium?

does anyone know if it is a spinning one?

for Example: Dhaka Stadium: Not Good for Spin
Chittagong Stadium: Good for Spin!

Dhakablues
July 19, 2012, 10:59 AM
Guys, you are thinking of Nazmul to be the real gem for some reason the coach or the management team can't see when he is training with them every day. As much as I support him for his military pace, line bowling.. but he is just that. He is a fan favorite because we really havent seen him much because of his in and out of national team. He has been mostly out due to his injury ( a la Syed Rasel) and never been able to convince any coach that he is serious about improving his physical condition ( a very common syndrome amongst Bangladesh pace bowlers except maybe Mashrafee, Shahadat). If he is being left out, its not only his fate. He also has to prove that he is a leading wicket taker in domestic league ( like Shafiul) or has the best econ rate ( e.g., Mashrafee), can swing the ball ( e.g., Syed Rasel) or something that's significantly better than Abul (e.g., Fastest bowler) , Shahadat (Second fastest, experience), Rubel (Fast, Reverse Swing) etc.

AsifTheManRahman
July 19, 2012, 11:18 AM
Guys, you are thinking of Nazmul to be the real gem for some reason the coach or the management team can't see when he is training with them every day. As much as I support him for his military pace, line bowling.. but he is just that. He is a fan favorite because we really havent seen him much because of his in and out of national team. He has been mostly out due to his injury ( a la Syed Rasel) and never been able to convince any coach that he is serious about improving his physical condition ( a very common syndrome amongst Bangladesh pace bowlers except maybe Mashrafee, Shahadat). If he is being left out, its not only his fate. He also has to prove that he is a leading wicket taker in domestic league ( like Shafiul) or has the best econ rate ( e.g., Mashrafee), can swing the ball ( e.g., Syed Rasel) or something that's significantly better than Abul (e.g., Fastest bowler) , Shahadat (Second fastest, experience), Rubel (Fast, Reverse Swing) etc.
I personally don't expect him to be any better than a third pacer in the long run, unless of course he develops Vaas/McGrath like accuracy, or thereabouts. But he has proven himself every chance he's had when people who were put in ahead of him have failed miserably. For example, I really don't think he would have done as badly as Abul did yesterday, or been as wayward as Shafiul has too many times, or been as pathetic as Shahadat has been everyday in the last forty seven hundred years.

About domestic cricket - he rarely gets to play as he is too busy warming the bench for the national team.

Wakidul
July 19, 2012, 11:34 AM
I personally don't expect him to be any better than a third pacer in the long run, unless of course he develops Vaas/McGrath like accuracy, or thereabouts. But he has proven himself every chance he's had when people who were put in ahead of him have failed miserably. For example, I really don't think he would have done as badly as Abul did yesterday, or been as wayward as Shafiul has too many times, or been as pathetic as Shahadat has been everyday in the last forty seven hundred years.

About domestic cricket - he rarely gets to play as he is too busy warming the bench for the national team.

Add to that the fact, with some people they dont play their best when it comes to practice but really propel in match situations. Shak himself says he doesn't work hard in training etc. So naz could be of that same category as oppose to say mushy who always works hard on his game in training.

My squad would be for second T20i in batting order

1.Tamim
2. Ash
3. Shakib
4. Mushy
5. Riyad
6. Ziaur
7. Nashir (don't really know if he is a finisher material in T20 though so could but him after mushy and drop rest down by one, needs a few overs to settle in, but defo has the ability as demonstrated in asia cup)
8. Mash
9. Nazmul
10. Razzaq
11. Sunny

MSM B2C
July 19, 2012, 12:47 PM
Ramadhan Mubarak To Everyone @ Banglacricket.

playmaker
July 19, 2012, 12:54 PM
Mash hasnt been at his bests so far. I dont think he is a world class pacer anymore. Its difficult to be a quality bowler with such pace. We can give example of kulasakera but Mashrafee has some talent to bowl consistent juicy full toses during the depth

Dhakablues
July 19, 2012, 12:58 PM
The day before he took 3 wickets in 4 overs with his pace and today he isnt good anymore because of one off day? Even for Irish bowlers who are accustomed to this pitch,, they didn't take lots of wickets did they? Without Mashrafee, we have no pace attack, do we?

hoodlum
July 19, 2012, 01:14 PM

Good post.

Tiger444
July 19, 2012, 01:18 PM
According to dailystar, the XI will be the same for the next match.

mufi_02
July 19, 2012, 01:19 PM
According to dailystar, the XI will be the same for the next match.

Still going with Abul? Ami Nazmul hoile coach/captain/selector re bat diya ekta bari ditam. Tarpor retire.

Tiger444
July 19, 2012, 01:26 PM
Still going with Abul? Ami Nazmul hoile coach/captain/selector re bat diya ekta bari ditam. Tarpor retire.

Probably because they want to keep the winning combo.

SS
July 19, 2012, 01:37 PM
Abul mia r kobor ase...this match going to be tough...

Saifulsohel
July 19, 2012, 02:20 PM
Probably because they want to keep the winning combo.

aita korte gia asia cupe harse shahadat ke nia. Abul dpl eo kcu korte pare nai. Al amin is better.

Dhakablues
July 19, 2012, 02:51 PM
Do you think Bangladesh team will be wearing black armband tomorrow?

kalpurush
July 19, 2012, 02:52 PM
Rok did try and we will "hate" him for rest of his life!

Nazmul won't do that I hope. I hope he will get due chances to play for his country :)

Tiger444
July 19, 2012, 03:13 PM
aita korte gia asia cupe harse shahadat ke nia. Abul dpl eo kcu korte pare nai. Al amin is better.

Both Abul and Al-Amin looked at the same level when I saw them. Both have potential but have a ways to go and not ready to be consistently good in international cricket but what choice do we have? We barely have any pacers in the pipeline. Since Abul has more pace, they decided to go with him and plus Law's recommendation must've helped as well.

ahnaf
July 19, 2012, 03:31 PM

they should imo.. Its a huge loss for us..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

MohammedC
July 19, 2012, 03:38 PM

they should imo.. Its a huge loss for us..

Yes and no....

Yes because of what Ahnaf said. No because not many people would know why they are wearing the black armband for.

But we should definitely pray for him. No excuse there.

kalpurush
July 19, 2012, 03:53 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s480x480/484627_10151047338719711_2107074761_n.jpg
We will miss you Humayun Ahmed. R I P

simon
July 19, 2012, 04:27 PM
What winning.combo?
Just because some very average player is part of a wining team doesnt mean he deserves to stay.
Abul is our weak link..should be replaced and hopefully not rplcd by another mediocre Shophiul.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Tiger444
July 19, 2012, 04:51 PM
What winning.combo?
Just because some very average player is part of a wining team doesnt mean he deserves to stay.
Abul is our weak link..should be replaced and hopefully not rplcd by another mediocre Shophiul.

I agree. Nazmul should be playing but all the best to Abul.

Tiger444
July 19, 2012, 04:55 PM
By the way, Mash said on NewAge that the pitch turned even more than the Cittagong pitch and was tough for the pacers. So maybe we should cut slack off Abul and Mash's performance yesterday.

Roni_uk
July 19, 2012, 05:16 PM
The pitch is spin friendly - I say keep only one pacer (whoever it doesn't matter, all will perform the same way) and get another spinner - who is in stock?

MohammedC
July 19, 2012, 05:29 PM
The pitch is spin friendly - I say keep only one pacer (whoever it doesn't matter, all will perform the same way) and get another spinner - who is in stock?

hmmmm no one. We have over loaded with spinner.

MohammedC
July 19, 2012, 05:50 PM
The ground was empty on first T-20. I spoke to couple of Dublin boys I knew from back home,who went to watch the match. They think Dublin could have attracted more crowd as there are more asian in Dublin then Belfast. They drove from Dublin which is 2 and half hours drive. One of them told me it will be impossible for them to come on first day of Ramadan (Friday). Beside most of them are on restaurant trade so they will not get a day off to go and watch it.

Jadukor
July 19, 2012, 08:50 PM
By the way, Mash said on NewAge that the pitch turned even more than the Cittagong pitch and was tough for the pacers. So maybe we should cut slack off Abul and Mash's performance yesterday.

This is really surprising. Never expected an Ireland pitch to be like that. I thought they would prepare green seaming wicets! Or perhaps they will do it for this game?

Nadim
July 19, 2012, 09:19 PM
This is really surprising. Never expected an Ireland pitch to be like that. I thought they would prepare green seaming wicets! Or perhaps they will do it for this game?

Its been raining like crazy since May. So that means they had to cover the pitch 90% of the time for last 10 weeks or so. As a result they couldn't work on the pitch.

Gd for us anyway;)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

al Furqaan
July 19, 2012, 10:32 PM
hows weather gonna be???

George Dockrell will be back from today...so Irish will attempt to give us some of the SLA medicine.

Sauron
July 19, 2012, 10:53 PM

Could not have said it better. People advocating for Nazmul has not seen his performance enough. He is a back-up bowler and justifiedly so.

Shafiul is much better than Nazmul on almost any pitch. Nazmul's game is very pitch dependent. He is better than Chacha was. But he is behind Shafiul, Rubel, Mashrafe et al.

Abul is yet to make is mark. But one match is not good enough to judge him. He should play at least couple more matches before coaching/selection staff derives a conclusion about him.

Sauron
July 19, 2012, 11:00 PM
What winning.combo?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Thank God our coaching and selection staff don't think like that. Very short-sighted observation on your part.

Will not bother to retort. Therefore no response is solicited :)

Zeeshan
July 20, 2012, 12:02 AM
We will miss you Humayun Ahmed. R I P

I edited the OP to dedicate this match thread to him.

Zunaid
July 20, 2012, 12:15 AM

:up:

Nice

Sauron
July 20, 2012, 12:27 AM
Ditto. Thoughtful move.

Jadukor
July 20, 2012, 12:30 AM
Could not have said it better. People advocating for Nazmul has not seen his performance enough. He is a back-up bowler and justifiedly so.

Shafiul is much better than Nazmul on almost any pitch. Nazmul's game is very pitch dependent. He is better than Chacha was. But he is behind Shafiul, Rubel, Mashrafe et al.

Nazmul has a better bowling average compared to Shafiul in ODI, Test and FC matches.
I think it is you who needs to watch more of Nazmul

Zeeshan
July 20, 2012, 12:32 AM
Nazmul has superb control over L&L but he does lack intimidation factor and venom.

Jadukor
July 20, 2012, 12:34 AM
Nazmul has superb control over L&L but he does lack intimidation factor and venom.

With a Test average of 71 per wicket.. i would say Shafiul has as much venom as Dhora Shaap

Sauron
July 20, 2012, 12:42 AM
Nazmul has a better bowling average compared to Shafiul in ODI, Test and FC matches.
I think it is you who needs to watch more of Nazmul

Sure, look at the numbers and derive at conclusions. That is one way to do it. You're free to do that, no one's stopping you.:facepalm:

Jadukor
July 20, 2012, 01:11 AM
Sure, look at the numbers and derive at conclusions. That is one way to do it. You're free to do that, no one's stopping you.:facepalm:

thanks for giving me the permission. I will stick to my numbers. good luck with your assessment based on gut feelings

Zeeshan
July 20, 2012, 01:18 AM
Lol nothing is more fun when two of the fun members fight each other...arrey bhais and apas...it's ramadan month...jore kulakuli kore chumu chumu den

xenium
July 20, 2012, 01:24 AM
best of luck Bengal tigers inshallah you can win also today match .you r performance in last match are mind blowing.Bangladesh Vs Ireland T20 Live (http://www.aasportsnews.com/bangladesh-vs-ireland-2nd-t20-live-score-online/714098/) if you want too see online then click on it..

Zunaid
July 20, 2012, 01:24 AM
Until Shafiul stops competing with Kate Moss for modeling gigs, he can never outweigh Nazmul.

Sauron
July 20, 2012, 01:25 AM
thanks for giving me the permission. I will stick to my numbers. good luck with your assessment based on gut feelings

I have followed every single Bangladesh match since 1999 and I have followed Nazmul since 2004. He is a pacier verson of Chacha. At BC we used to call him Naz apa - not for nothing.

I am not saying he is bad.

But all other pacers in the team, except for Abul, is better than Nazmul. And the only reason I keep Abul out of the equation is because it is way premature to make a call on him.

Of course, Coach and Selectors don't go by statistics. Thank God for that!

Sauron
July 20, 2012, 01:27 AM
Until Shafiul stops competing with Kate Moss for modeling gigs, he can never outweigh Nazmul.

Agreed. Can't argue against that. Boy needs eggs and beef.

Zunaid
July 20, 2012, 01:30 AM
Agreed. Can't argue against that. Boy needs eggs and beef.

I was also playing with the word's double entendre. :)

But Talpatar Shipai does need to beef up. I'm afraid he'll snap into two one of these days.

Jadukor
July 20, 2012, 01:33 AM
I have followed every single Bangladesh match since 1999 and I have followed Nazmul since 2004. He is a pacier verson of Chacha. At BC we used to call him Naz apa - not for nothing.

I am not saying he is bad.

But all other pacers in the team, except for Abul, is better than Nazmul. And the only reason I keep Abul out of the equation is because it it way premature to make a call on him.

Of course, Coach and Selectors don't go by statistics. Thank God for that!
hey man I am sure you have followed every cricket game since Middle Earth... full credit to you. We have different views but at the end of the day we both want our teams to win so lets not drag this any further. Peace.

Sauron
July 20, 2012, 01:38 AM
But Talpatar Shipai does need to beef up. I'm afraid he'll snap into two one of these days.

Hope Pybus institutes some real muscle building specialized regimen for this guy specifically - and our pacers in general. Without that he would throw his arm out along with the ball one of these days. Agreed fully.

By the way, I did pick up on the entendre - you didn't double up too well :)

anyhoo - in summary - more eggs and more beef. And may be some pepto along with it, in order to keep the dressing room smelling nice.

Sauron
July 20, 2012, 01:40 AM
hey man I am sure you have followed every cricket game since Middle Earth... full credit to you. We have different views but at the end of the day we both want our teams to win so lets not drag this any further. Peace.

So, you agree with me, right? Nazu = Chacha+

Okay. Peach. Oops, I meant, peace

;)

Jadukor
July 20, 2012, 01:49 AM
Sorry Sauron... hate to bring up bad news but the ring was destroyed.. you have no more influence on mankind. :-)
my equation is Nazmul = Chacha/Shahadat * wasim + shafiul

Hope the rain stays away for today's game.

Zeeshan
July 20, 2012, 01:55 AM
I was also playing with the word's double entendre. :)

"I" got that. Before you had to "explain the joke" hehe...

shakibrulz
July 20, 2012, 02:20 AM
I hope they try out Nazmul this match:
Tamim
Jahirul Islam (have to try him out IMO)
Iceman
Mahmudullah
Mushy*+
Ziaur
Sunny
Nasir
Mashrafe
Nazmul
Razzak

playmaker
July 20, 2012, 03:16 AM
Srsly Abul >>>>>> Nazmul?? All ive seen is that this guy is the future Shahadat

Habib
July 20, 2012, 03:22 AM
Is Jadukor bhai the Gandulf here? :confused:

Kohli_Sox
July 20, 2012, 03:45 AM
From what I've seen in the highlights, pitch is far from being something fast and grassy

Sohel
July 20, 2012, 03:59 AM
According to Shakib "the Ultimate Baper Byta" Al AWESOME, the pitch didn't get enough sunlight to be cured properly and unless that changes dramatically, the dampness would continue to favor our spinners as long as they can grip the ball right.

The Irish will be schooled again.

M.H.Rubel
July 20, 2012, 03:59 AM
I am not impressed with Abul.He need more control in line and length.So i want to break the winning combo.I want to bring Nazmul there.Others same.

Zunaid
July 20, 2012, 04:13 AM
Sorry Sauron... hate to bring up bad news but the ring was destroyed.. you have no more influence on mankind. :-)
my equation is Nazmul = Chacha/Shahadat * wasim + shafiul

Hope the rain stays away for today's game.

Let me beat the literary allusion to death.

Nazmul = Nazgul?

Night_wolf
July 20, 2012, 04:22 AM
I am not impressed with Abul.He need more control in line and length.So i want to break the winning combo.I want to bring Nazmul there.Others same.

Winning combo dhore rakhar jonnei to sahadat er karone asia cup ta harlam..IMHO winning combo tombo niye matha ghamanor manei hoy na..play your best 11..and atm Sofiul or Nazmul is better then abul..

playmaker
July 20, 2012, 04:26 AM
Winning combo dhore rakhar jonnei to sahadat er karone asia cup ta harlam..IMHO winning combo tombo niye matha ghamanor manei hoy na..play your best 11..and atm Sofiul or Nazmul is better then abul..

ekdom khati kotha, ei winning combinationer jonno bhalo bhalo player thakte amra finale Don nazim ar shaha akter ke khelano hoyeche

Sohel
July 20, 2012, 04:39 AM
Let me beat the literary allusion to death.

Nazmul = Nazgul?

Good idea:

1. Boromir = Tamim
2. Gollum or Sméagol = Motin
3. Aragorn = Shakib
4. Éomer = Riyad
5. Frodo = Mit'hu
6. Gimli = Nasir
7. Random Mountain Troll = G.Ah
8. Legolas = Mashrafe
9. Samwise Gamgee = Elias Sunny
10. Random Mountain Troll = Abul
11. Faramir (the "less favored" brother) on a Nazgul = Nazmul

- Sauron = Sauron
- Saruman-Denethor hybrid = Jadukor
- Elrond-Gandalf hybrid = Zunaid
- Théoden = Sohel NR
- Peregrin Took = Zeeshan
- Éowyn = shakibrulz
- Treebeard = RazabQ

Sohel
July 20, 2012, 04:56 AM
Forgot Gríma Wormtongue = Imroze

Roni_uk
July 20, 2012, 05:37 AM
No rain is forecasted tonight and tomorrow is the sunniest day after a long long time!

Navo
July 20, 2012, 06:03 AM
- Éowyn = shakibrulz I can't rmbr, is eowyn the elfen name for arwen? If so, that's perfect!

kiwibd
July 20, 2012, 06:18 AM
Pretty dissapointing to see crIcinfos lack of interest.. Not even bothering with a preview for an international fixture.

SS
July 20, 2012, 07:38 AM
it seems forecast is good...pitch dried up....it will be a totally different game today! As SNR bhai said Mama's boys better become baper betta otherwise kobor ase

M.H.Rubel
July 20, 2012, 08:22 AM
Another 3 hours only.We are going to crash them again.Romjaner suvecha to all players

mufi_02
July 20, 2012, 08:32 AM
Pretty dissapointing to see crIcinfos lack of interest.. Not even bothering with a preview for an international fixture.

Exactly. I was looking for a preview below the main headlines. Its not even there. They have County, Ranji and BBL news there but no news about an international fixture.

simon
July 20, 2012, 08:51 AM
Cricinfo as usual covering what ever the English ar doing.

Morpheous
July 20, 2012, 09:03 AM
Cricinfo as usual covering what ever the English ar doing.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

There are lot of BD Cricket haters with total ignorance....but we will march on.

Morpheous
July 20, 2012, 09:05 AM
it seems forecast is good...pitch dried up....it will be a totally different game today! As SNR bhai said Mama's boys better become baper betta otherwise kobor ase

Forecast is good?...It says showers in vicinity. Hopefully game starts on time.

kiwibd
July 20, 2012, 09:25 AM
absolutely disgusting... they made a preview for zimbabwe A vs south africa A tri series final...How do you complain on cricinfo? this is just totally unfair!

Wakidul
July 20, 2012, 09:56 AM
absolutely disgusting... they made a preview for zimbabwe A vs south africa A tri series final...How do you complain on cricinfo? this is just totally unfair!

http://submit.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/submit/forms/feedback.html

metallian
July 20, 2012, 10:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hSy1NoFYw

SOOO PUMPED FOR THE GAME. I'm raging at the office with my headphones on

Kohli_Sox
July 20, 2012, 10:11 AM
CrackInfo lives in Pre World Era where they think people have only interest on what English and Aussies (to some extent Indians) are doing

Wakidul
July 20, 2012, 10:11 AM
Good afternoon and welcome to the 2nd match in the RSA Twenty20 Challenge between Ireland and Bangladesh. My name is Justin Smyth and im going to be bringing you coverage of today's game from a sunny Stormont ground here in Belfast.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ireland-nl-v-bangladesh-2012/engine/current/match/567072.html

MohammedC
July 20, 2012, 10:23 AM
Who is Bel Fasting today ?

AMD128
July 20, 2012, 10:23 AM
George Dockrell might play today. So, yeah he has the potential to make a difference. All the best to the TIGERS. :)

MohammedC
July 20, 2012, 10:24 AM
15.45pm
Welcome to the Second RSA Twenty20 International here at Stormont, it is dry and it looks as though some blue sky is even peaking through here as well - stay with us for all the latest from the match as Ireland try to square the series at 1-1

16.20pm
Crowd starting to filter in and we'll have news of the toss to you in 10 minutes time

zunaid_bd
July 20, 2012, 10:26 AM
Yesss the weather is good ..lets kick some irish A**

MohammedC
July 20, 2012, 10:26 AM
4:25 PM

Good evening from Stormont, its game two of three in the Twenty20 international series between Ireland and Bangladesh. The good news is we should have no weather problems tonight, both teams warming up on the outfield, the toss will follow in just over five minutes and we are on course for a 5pm start. The sun trying to peep through here in east Belfast.

http://www.cricketeurope2.net/LIVE/CHANNELS/5/commentary.shtml

zunaid_bd
July 20, 2012, 10:30 AM
The great news for Bangladesh is after this game today they will have played the eight T20 internationals needed to appear on the ICC T20 rankings. Hurrah : cricinfo

MohammedC
July 20, 2012, 10:31 AM
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/chat/

Chat room is open

Sohel
I can't rmbr, is eowyn the elfen name for arwen? If so, that's perfect!

Not quite bro.

http://images.wikia.com/indebanvandering/nl/images/a/aa/Eowyn2.jpg
Éowyn, noblewoman of Rohan. The warrior princess who wants but doesn't get Shakib.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Arwen.jpg
Arwen Undómiel, the daughter of Elrond, Lord of Rivendell. The warrior princess who does.

CricketPagolChele
bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm

zunaid_bd
July 20, 2012, 10:32 AM
Cricinfo saying the wicket is bit faster than before ..

Nadim
July 20, 2012, 10:32 AM
4:32 PM Bangladesh have won the toss and will bat. They are unchanged from the team that won the first game on Wednesday so comprehensively by 71 runs

Gd choice :D

MohammedC
July 20, 2012, 10:33 AM
Bangladesh won the toss and will bat

CricketPagolChele
Today is the 1st day of Holly Ramadan in USA, and insaAllah, BD will kick some Irish A*** today one more time

Wakidul
Unchanged squad and batting first after winning toss. Ahhh man i feel like crying on behalf of Nazmul

Nadim
July 20, 2012, 10:34 AM
Live stream and live commentry (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/chat/)

:fire:

Sohel
July 20, 2012, 10:35 AM
Abuilllyah must be under great pressure today. The "winning combination" fallacy alone won't sustain his international career if he fails today also. I'm looking forward to seeing how this fua handles the pressure.

M.H.Rubel
July 20, 2012, 10:41 AM
4:38 PM Local Time

Bangladesh
Tamim Iqbal, Mohammad Ashraful, Shakib Al Hasan, *+Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Ziaur Rahman, Elias Sunny, Abdur Razzak, Mashrafe Mortaza, Abul Hasan

wktkeeper
July 20, 2012, 10:43 AM
all the best boys, Insallah we will win today

M.H.Rubel
July 20, 2012, 10:45 AM
From cricketeurope
4:33 PM Ireland have made been forced to make two changes with Boyd Rankin failing a fitness test and Niall O'Brien has been left out of the 11. They are replaced by Dockrell and Andrew Poynter.

CricketPagolChele
July 20, 2012, 10:46 AM
Good luck to tigers..... Insallah we will win the game today, seal the series.

Habib
July 20, 2012, 10:47 AM
Nial O'Brien dropped. That's a surprise.

M.H.Rubel
July 20, 2012, 10:47 AM
4:45 PM A big welcome also, this Friday night, to all the people following us on banglacricket.com. No doubt you will be hoping for a repeat showing for your impressive side tonight. Victory tonight and Bangladesh join the World Twenty20 rankings table in ninth place, relegating Ireland to 10th
From cricketeurope.Thanks for naming Banglacricket.

Nadim
July 20, 2012, 10:48 AM
4:45 PM A big welcome also, this Friday night, to all the people following us on banglacricket.com. No doubt you will be hoping for a repeat showing for your impressive side tonight. Victory tonight and Bangladesh join the World Twenty20 rankings table in ninth place, relegating Ireland to 10th

:D.....:big_hug:

BANFAN
Insha-Allah we will win... But a lot depends on our Fasting Bowlers...

deshimon
We want more agressive match today.

SS
July 20, 2012, 10:50 AM
abaro abul...Naz apa might consider joining bd wmn team

shuziburo
July 20, 2012, 10:52 AM
Abul Hasan does not belong in an international side. We're still not playing our best pacer, Nazmul. Clueless idiots!

WorldCup11
July 20, 2012, 10:52 AM
Thank You Cricket Europe ireland

22Yards
July 20, 2012, 10:55 AM
Hello everyone. Hopefully I can follow first half hour action before going to work.

wktkeeper
July 20, 2012, 10:56 AM
bhai etao ki no streaming??? :(

MSM B2C
July 20, 2012, 10:58 AM
cricket ireland live link please?

mali007
July 20, 2012, 10:59 AM
Inshallah another big win !!

WorldCup11
July 20, 2012, 11:00 AM
cricket ireland live link please?

MSM B2C
July 20, 2012, 11:01 AM

not this one bro, the other one! was much better and faster.

Nadim
LOL where is the hype about Rankin?? he is just got dropped :floor:

z777
any live broadcast link?

mali007
Any link please .

MSM B2C
July 20, 2012, 11:02 AM
Simple Rule: If we lose wickets (Player Fasting) haha.

Tamim Became a Utter Disgrace in T20!

Sorry Not Became, he has been from the Start

The Bowlers of Ireland got Our Weakness "Oh Dear"

M.H.Rubel
July 20, 2012, 11:05 AM
Only 2 runs from the 1st over???

deshimon
Tamim first over a kono run e nite pare nai.

PoorFan
Both Ash & Tamim doing play and miss?!

Rubu
July 20, 2012, 11:06 AM
Slow start, but no big deal. Need to see off the first few balls.

Equinox
July 20, 2012, 11:06 AM
Good start by Ireland. Ashraful playing and missing like there's no tomorrow. Just a matter of time.

z777
July 20, 2012, 11:07 AM
link naire bhai?

Nadim
WTH is going on???

Miraz
Ash will never mature as a cricketer. Rotate strikes if you find it difficult to hit.

Rubu
OK, now that's a bit much.

wktkeeper
sir ash aaj ke bat a ball lagaite partechena ken?

MSM B2C
July 20, 2012, 11:08 AM
Tough Day Ahead of US!

mali007
Junaed in place of Ashraful should open

BANFAN
Two good overs from IRE

deshimon
July 20, 2012, 11:09 AM
4 runs after 2 overs.

kalpurush
Nice of you Zee :up::)

BANFAN
sir ash aaj ke bat a ball lagaite partechena ken?

Why you guys are all after Ash?? Tamin even didn't score a run in same number of balls... Whats your problem??

MSM B2C
Tamim Iqbal Playing Test Cricket?

z777
July 20, 2012, 11:10 AM
Ashraful 4 marse! great

MSM B2C
July 20, 2012, 11:11 AM
Why you guys are all after Ash?? Tamin even didn't score a run in same number of balls... Whats your problem??

Ash is our Hero! The moment he walks out! He Must do something!

All the Expection in the world is on his shoulder!

Tamim Becoming useless for Bangladesh In this format this days!

Rifat_02
Test match stuff

BANFAN
Junaed in place of Ashraful should open

Can you give that a break?? I know what Jun has done in that place before.... Let him secure his place in 11 first...

z777
Ashraful is the best!

kalpurush
link naire bhai?
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ireland-nl-v-bangladesh-2012/engine/current/match/567072.html

deshimon
July 20, 2012, 11:12 AM
It's OK, 8 runs from 3rd over.

z777
July 20, 2012, 11:12 AM
Ashraful>Tamim (At least for today)

roman
July 20, 2012, 11:13 AM
Tamim er ki hoise ajke?

MSM B2C
Tamim Iqbal Should Retire from T20! Even Ashraful is doing better than Him!

Come On Tamim " Wake Up"

z777

Obayedh bhai live khela dekhte monchay! :flag:

kazis2007
July 20, 2012, 11:14 AM
Bangladesh are 12-0 after 3.2 of maximum 20 overs.

deshimon
Tamim ekhon porjonto kon run e nite pari nai!

nasimul
Tamim gone

mali007
Whats going on with Tamim (0/8) !!!!

kalpurush
It seems pitch is much slower than the last one?

Equinox
A nine ball duck from Tamim!

roman
July 20, 2012, 11:15 AM
Tamim gone

MSM B2C
Tamim Iqbal gone for DUCK! Retire from T20 boy!!!

I have seen too many of his T20 Innings, He is Utterly overrated!

Rubu
Oh Tamim. What the heck, man?

Rifat_02
Rubbish stuff from Tamim today

kazis2007
Tamim Iqbal c Dockrell b Johnston 0 (9 balls, 0x4, 0x6) SR: 0.00
Partnership of 12 in 21 balls
Bangladesh 12-1 in 3.3 overs

Nadim
Johnston to Tamim Iqbal, OUT, what a catch from Dockrell. Tamim looks to break the shackles and hits it high over extra cover. Dockrell runs back and takes a diving catch. What a great catch, Tamim gone for a duck
Tamim Iqbal c Dockrell b Johnston 0 (9b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

useless!!!:sick:

PoorFan
There you go, Tamim goes for a big ZERO.

z777
Hayre Tamim!

Miraz
Tamim is still clueless in T20 format. No wonder he does not get match in IPL.

shuziburo
TIK out to a stunning catch!

BANFAN
3.3 Johnston to Tamim Iqbal, OUT - CAUGHT! Stunning catch by Dockrell, over his shoulder at mid-on, had to wait for it and took it diving forward with back to the pitch

And it's Ashraful's fault I guess..

kalpurush
July 20, 2012, 11:16 AM
Obayedh bhai live khela dekhte monchay! :flag:
I know!

And TI goes...

fush_montor
hay tamim...hay tamim!

z777
Nadim Bhai kemon asen?

Rifat_02
In T20s Sir Ash>>Tamim

MSM B2C
July 20, 2012, 11:17 AM
Tamim Iqbal = Overrated!

kazis2007
End of over 4 (4 runs) Bangladesh 16-1
Mohammad Ashraful 12* (14 balls, 1x4, 0x6) Shakib Al Hasan 1* (1 balls, 0x4, 0x6)
Partnership of 4 in 0.3 overs
Johnston 2-0-6-1 Sorensen 2-0-8-0
3.6 Johnston to Shakib Al Hasan, 1 run. Bat-pad to backward square
3.5 Johnston to Mohammad Ashraful, 1 run. To Sorensen at fine leg
3.4 Johnston to Mohammad Ashraful, 2 runs. Turned past square leg, Cusack chases back

Sohel
A glorious 12 ball :duck: for Tamim Iqbal Khan. Who needs DaRok or Nazimuddin with this? :facepalm:

M.H.Rubel
In Play
Bangladesh are 16-1 after 4.0 of maximum 20 overs.
Current run rate is 4.00
poor start.

deshimon
Tamim OUT!

mali007
Tamim is still clueless in T20 format. No wonder he does not get match in IPL.

:up::up::up:

playmaker
I think PWI should terminate contract with tamim after such shitty performance. Tamim never performed in T20Is not even in the BPL

PoorFan
July 20, 2012, 11:18 AM
Projected score for BD is ... 80.

MSM B2C
July 20, 2012, 11:18 AM
Come on Ireland, Let us have some freebie!

They are bowling superb!

Rifat_02
July 20, 2012, 11:19 AM

Cusack to Shakib Al Hasan, no run, goes for the big hit over the top and misses the ball completely

playmaker
In T20s Sir Ash>>Tamim

Maybe it wont be a bad decision to play junaid instead of tamim :-|

mij
everyone missing the ball what type of pitch this is ?

Miraz
Come on Ireland, Let us have some freebie!

They are bowling superb!

Or, we are batting miserably.

AMD128
Tamim Iqbal? 9 ball DUCK! What's troubling him? :-/

kazis2007
4.2 Cusack to Shakib Al Hasan, no run. Beaten outside off this time
4.1 Cusack to Shakib Al Hasan, no run. Play and miss outside off

Awla
There is no excuse for getting out for a duck after wasting 9 balls for a T20 batsman...shameful...I hate to say it- mayb Pune Warriors were right not to play Tamim, he just can't play T20...we should try Junaed Siddique

cricheart
PP matro 6 over, aar 9 balle duck.. very sensible open by TI... grrr

MSM B2C
Ashraful to be top scorer today!

M.H.Rubel
July 20, 2012, 11:20 AM
We took batting winning the toss means a batting wicket.Need least 170

mij
TI opener 9 ball duck, in T20 its not on.

Roni_uk
why are we struggling today? Irish are back?

mali007
No wonder why DADA gave Tamim that KIND OF TREATMENT !!!

AMD128
Gotta give credit. Ireland has regrouped and are bowling superb. Not to mention today's track is bit faster than 1st match's one. But even though. Hope we can atleast touch near 150. That might even seem like a Difficult task.

akabir77
Pitch is dry and fast

MSM B2C
July 20, 2012, 11:21 AM
Where are those who critise Ashraful?

Look at your top superstar Tamim Iqbal: Big Flop!

When will he learn to play T20 Cricket?

banglacricpagol
does anyone know which channel is showing the match?

Raynman
I still don't get why Tamim's Test and ODI performances get him an automatic pass into the T20 team.

Stil think Junaed should be opening with Ash.

kazis2007
July 20, 2012, 11:22 AM
End of over 5 (6 runs) Bangladesh 22-1
Shakib Al Hasan 6* (6 balls, 1x4, 0x6) Mohammad Ashraful 13* (15 balls, 1x4, 0x6)
Partnership of 10 in 1.3 overs
Cusack 1-0-6-0 Johnston 2-0-6-1
4.6 Cusack to Shakib Al Hasan, no run. An expansive drive, a miss
4.5 Cusack to Shakib Al Hasan, FOUR Nicely placed, just to the right of Porterfield at backward point

MSM B2C
July 20, 2012, 11:22 AM
Ashraful playing well, rotating strike!

cricheart
July 20, 2012, 11:23 AM
:shakibscream::four:

playmaker
Kopa shakib kopa

mali007
Zia should come next to make up the deficit.

kalpurush
Now DADA becomes HERO???

Oh! My lord!!

MSM B2C
Shakib Improved on Hitting Short Bowls! Great to See:)

mij
July 20, 2012, 11:24 AM
does anyone know which channel is showing the match?

No telecasting this series.

M.H.Rubel
Yes another 4 by shakib.He started to fire.Ash needs to increase strike rate.

mali007
Sabash Shakib , Bagher Bachcha .

Roni_uk
OK double 4s in an over!

kazis2007
5.4 Johnston to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR Pulled to long leg, Sorensen gets a hand to it, but can't stop the boundary

Equinox
Ashraful living dangerously.

banglacricpagol
July 20, 2012, 11:25 AM
keu ki janen which channel is broadcasting this match?

cricheart
Ebare Asher 4.. final over of PP!

Awla
Zia should come next to make up the deficit.

Nope we should stick to the current batting order.. mushy, riad..then zia...
if Zia comes out now..and gets out pretty quickly then we won't have the firepower in the finishing

Rifat_02

Johnston to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR, pulls the ball through square leg, it bounces just before Sorensen and he cant stop the ball going over the rope

Johnston to Shakib Al Hasan, FOUR,shorter ball from Johnston and Shakib is onto it in a flash. Pulled over the top of mid-wickets head

Short stuff

z777
Ashraful is doing great! go Sir go!

AMD128
Hey ppl. Give Tamim a break. He's having a bad day it seems. He'll be back hopefully.

Nadim
32-1/6

8 runs short in the batting pp imho:(

hoodlum
July 20, 2012, 11:26 AM
First 6 overs only 32 runs.

playmaker
July 20, 2012, 11:26 AM
32 fromthe powerplay, very ordinary. not to mention that 1 wicket