PDA

View Full Version : Thanking CricketEurope.com

Zunaid
July 19, 2012, 08:05 PM
I would like to thank CricketEurope.com and particularly Barry Chambers (CricketEurope Ireland Editor) for allowing BanglaCricket to republish their pictures of the Bangladesh tour to Ireland. I told Barry that most of us are following their commentary as it appears to be better and faster than cricinfo. Thanks Barry!

meazz1
July 19, 2012, 08:38 PM
+1 for the above post.

playmaker
July 19, 2012, 09:51 PM
and will cricket europe know that we are grateful to them? :umm:

tiger_army
July 19, 2012, 10:04 PM
thats a good point playmaker. A proper thank you will always inspire their hard work..

Zunaid
July 19, 2012, 10:34 PM
and will cricket europe know that we are grateful to them? :umm:

How do you think I got in touch with Barry and ask for his permission? He knows. We, here in BC, try very hard to acknowledge the work of others and we try to follow copyright rules and intellectual property ownerships.

Zeeshan
July 20, 2012, 12:03 AM
All good kintu thred title dekhe bhablam we are thanking them cuz finally we be lucky to get some action. Feel me?

Zunaid
July 20, 2012, 12:08 AM
All good kintu thred title dekhe bhablam we are thanking them cuz finally we be lucky to get some action. Feel me?

I don't swing that way.

Zeeshan
July 20, 2012, 12:09 AM
I don't swing that way.

Seriously boss, NO way there will be tv coverage? :( :(

Jadukor
July 20, 2012, 12:15 AM
I don't swing that way.

epic reply Z bhai...

zeeshan stop looking for action during Ramadan

Sauron
July 20, 2012, 12:21 AM
Good one, BC. Without CricketEurope-Ireland, we wouldn't be able to follow the practice matches at all. T20I coverage is comprarable and sometimes better than Cricinfo.

Z and Z - keep your private stuff out of this forum. Please refer to the forum rules relevant to decency and swinging. If you are not sure where the rules are, please contact the admin ... ;)

MohammedC
July 20, 2012, 12:27 AM
Thanks Cricket Europe. I was also following and sharing their commentary and photo's on BC's FB page.

I also left comment on Cricket Ireland's website for the highlights they have uploaded.

Thank you very much for uploading this video. Just a question has Cricket Ireland considered Radio Commentary over internet. Once again many many thanks for your hard work.
Mohammed Choudhury
19/07/2012

ED - Very welcome - one of several things we’re hoping to do at some point in the coming years

http://www.cricketireland.ie/news/article/ireland-v-bangladesh-highlights

Also left thank comment on their You Tube Channel as "TheBanglaCricket". Which got highest :up:

Sohel
July 20, 2012, 01:07 AM
I would like to thank CricketEurope.com and particularly Barry Chambers (CricketEurope Ireland Editor) for allowing BanglaCricket to republish their pictures of the Bangladesh tour to Ireland. I told Barry that most of us are following their commentary as it appears to be better and faster than cricinfo. Thanks Barry!

WORD! And a big shout out to our spiritual brothers in the Emerald Island. Tá Bangladeshis agus na hÉireann deartháireacha.

WarWolf
July 20, 2012, 02:11 PM
Many many thanks to them.

wasi90lkv1
July 20, 2012, 03:26 PM
thank you, cricketeurope.

BANFAN
July 20, 2012, 03:38 PM

Thanks indeed. Their commentary is really the lifeline....specially when CI is very unstable....