PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh v. Netherlands T20I, Jul 25, 2012 (16:00 local | 14:00 GMT | 20:00 BDT), The Hague

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sohel
July 22, 2012, 02:19 AM
OURS-ANGO

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/tatiana53/tatiana530709/tatiana53070900304/1600783-beautiful-water-lily.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_irCu4ixtOyY/SLQ1c7nsd9I/AAAAAAAAB9c/DUyamxL2qRU/s400/bengali+woman+beautiful+india+indian+marriage.jpg

http://www.newstoday.com.bd/images/news_image_2012-04-24_17264.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NBOUfhczcI4/T_9-E7qEGvI/AAAAAAAAFQI/lIh7IW_CBHE/s1600/fish+curry+4.jpg

VERSUS-BHARSES

THEIRS-HYATAGO
http://alloveralbany.com/images/Tulips.jpg

http://dinzo.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/dutch-woman-frau_antje_der_spiegel.jpg

http://al-amana.net/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Geert-Wilders.jpg

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/68/223497385_f3599da44a_z.jpg?zz=1

When and Where: Jul 25, 2012 (16:00 local | 14:00 GMT | 20:00 BDT), The Hage

LIVE Streaming: www.ispahanibd.com

LIVE Ball by Ball Commentary: from Crininfo and CricketEurope at gametime

Zunaid
July 22, 2012, 02:24 AM
I'm closing this until the most imminent match (v the Scots) has starter.

Zunaid
July 23, 2012, 08:42 PM
With the other match imminent - we are opening this thread again.

deshimon
July 24, 2012, 02:28 AM
We will win both two match against Holland, Inshallah.

SS
July 24, 2012, 02:39 AM
As I mentioned in other thread, we should not take anything for granted. Few of the dutch players have county experience and also it seems that players like Barresi, Cooper, Borren and Ryan ten Doeschate (damn i hope i had the spelling right) are good batters and all played with county teams. Not that long ago, Bukari guy gave us nightmare! removing top orders. So, it won't be walk in the park. Our SLAs really need to work hard and fix their line and length to get the breakthroughs.

Gowza
July 24, 2012, 03:06 AM
As I mentioned in other thread, we should not take anything for granted. Few of the dutch players have county experience and also it seems that players like Barresi, Cooper, Borren and Ryan ten Doeschate (damn i hope i had the spelling right) are good batters and all played with county teams. Not that long ago, Bukari guy gave us nightmare! removing top orders. So, it won't be walk in the park. Our SLAs really need to work hard and fix their line and length to get the breakthroughs.

don't know anything about barresi and borren but cooper use to play for the NSW and South Australian teams and was pretty decent, at one stage he was seen as a pretty good prospect for the australian team in future. ryan ten doeschate is commonly known to be one of the best allrounders to not play test cricket (although originally from south africa), he's played alot of county cricket and has performed well there with both bat and ball (in FC averages 47 with the bat and 33 with the ball from 93 matches in list A's averages 45 with the bat and 28 with the ball from 142 matches). you only have to look at RTD's ODI stats to see he's definitely decent (bat average of 67 and bowl average of 24), even in t20I's bat average of 42 and bowl average of 20. he's played in australia, south africa, england but plays for netherlands, quite obviously good if you can make teams in those places.

zinatf
July 24, 2012, 03:10 AM
Ekta match na hotei arekta thread? Jai hok, Insha Allah amra shobkota match jitbo :)

Maysun
July 24, 2012, 03:22 AM
Nice sandwich

Night_wolf
July 24, 2012, 03:45 AM
Nice sandwich

lol mach ranna daikhe khida lagsilo..sandwich ta daikhe gesega:sick:

Gowza
July 24, 2012, 04:31 AM
RTD century against England:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O4eb2rEbQc

Night_wolf
July 24, 2012, 07:32 AM
RTD century against England:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O4eb2rEbQc

is RTD playing this match?..RTD didn't play vs us last time we visited europe

simon
July 24, 2012, 07:36 AM
oi bangali mach er torkarite dekhi ekta boroshoro telapokao achey .:sick:

Gowza
July 24, 2012, 07:43 AM
is RTD playing this match?..RTD didn't play vs us last time we visited europe

not sure, tried to find the squad or the team that was named but don't see one....if RTD doesn't play then it significantly improves BD's chances, which are still great anyway but he is a top quality player.

cricheart
July 24, 2012, 07:43 AM
:drool::drool::drool::drool:Konta chaira konta nimu?!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_irCu4ixtOyY/SLQ1c7nsd9I/AAAAAAAAB9c/DUyamxL2qRU/s400/bengali+woman+beautiful+india+indian+marriage.jpgh ttp://dinzo.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/dutch-woman-frau_antje_der_spiegel.jpg

Night_wolf
July 24, 2012, 07:46 AM
not sure, tried to find the squad or the team that was named but don't see one....if RTD doesn't play then it significantly improves BD's chances, which are still great anyway but he is a top quality player.

i want RTD to play..without RTD it'll improve BD's chances no doubt but with RTD our bowlers will find a tougher challenge..which will help them

Gowza
July 24, 2012, 07:48 AM
i want RTD to play..without RTD it'll improve BD's chances no doubt but with RTD our bowlers will find a tougher challenge..which will help them

very true, and i think it would be good if he played as well, makes the match more competitive and makes the BD bowlers work harder, as you say a tougher challenge.

Sohel
July 24, 2012, 12:10 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SoIiXAwBdLY/TVkw3v6peDI/AAAAAAAAAKg/MoHt8QxRKFQ/s1600/head-in-sand.jpg

And I HAD to prematurely open this match thread also ...

NoName
July 24, 2012, 12:22 PM

What is your opinion of our chances with/without RTD after the drubbing by teh Scotz?

Dilscoop
July 24, 2012, 12:25 PM
I'm closing this until the most imminent match (v the Scots) has starter.

Might as well close this thread back up before Shamim_NR takes us out of the rankings! :waiting:

Crisis
July 24, 2012, 12:26 PM
Ryan will make 100. We will lose match.

Game over!

raad007
July 24, 2012, 12:26 PM
the team against NED should be -tamim,ashraful,junaid,shakib,mushfiq,zia,mahmud, nasir,mashrafe,razzak,sunny,

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
July 24, 2012, 12:58 PM
Bangladesh will lose to Netherlands too! You have forgotten, Bangladesh won against Ireland , actually escaped from defeat by very very narrow margin.....then they lose against scotland...So...they can lose to netherlands, I wont be surprised.

Rifat
July 24, 2012, 01:22 PM
Sohel bhai , please take the pictures of the women off....thank you!

Habib
July 24, 2012, 01:59 PM
Amader chhelera Belfast (It's kinda breakfast) kore hege eshecche.
P.S. Sorry for da super lame joke.

Habib
July 24, 2012, 02:01 PM

Keno Rifat bhai apnar pochondo hoise? Roja venge jacche naki? Ha ha ha.

kiwibd
July 24, 2012, 02:11 PM
im hoping for tendo not to play tomorrow, he just had figures of 1 over for 6 runs and 47 of 24 runs in the flt20 quarter final, i dont think i would be able to handle another loss tomorrow :/

roman
July 24, 2012, 02:14 PM
I am feeling sorry for Netherlands. We are injured tigers now. We are going to demolish them..

deshimon
July 24, 2012, 02:42 PM
আজকের ম্যাচের পর কি হতে পারে পরের ম্যাচগুলোয় বুঝে পাচ্ছি না। তারপরও শুভকামনা রইল টাইগারদের প্রতি।

SS
July 24, 2012, 02:51 PM
Ghorar dimer team agei koichilam ato fala fali na korte...last tuita game against Irish chame chame baicha gese...ajke shikka hoise...I didn't see the game but it seems they kinda was very high after those wins against IRE...

Zeeshan
July 24, 2012, 03:05 PM
should be in the bag

ez pz

Kohli_Sox
July 24, 2012, 03:26 PM
Netherlands is much better team than Scotland; they have quality pacers (145+ kph) bowlers, Tendo (real quality T20 player); we need to work out some plans before the match and we are perfectly capable of a come back

simon
July 24, 2012, 03:38 PM
I'm expecting a victory, we are better when we are down.

AMD128
July 24, 2012, 04:59 PM
Expecting to see some changes to the side. THIS SO-Called Winning combo has costs us Asia Cup final & now a defeat to Scotland. It's got to go. I want to see Jahurul in place of either Tamim or Ash. Nazmul or Shafiul in place of Abul. Who's with me? Put a THUMBS UP!!!!

AMD128
July 24, 2012, 05:12 PM

I wholeheartedly agree to that. The defeat against Scots was a wake-up call for ALL OF US! Insha'Allah our boys will do well today & also in the coming matches. :)

oronnya
July 24, 2012, 05:12 PM
Expecting to see some changes to the side. THIS SO-Called Winning combo has costs us Asia Cup final & now a defeat to Scotland. It's got to go. I want to see Jahurul in place of either Tamim or Ash. Nazmul or Shafiul in place of Abul. Who's with me? Put a THUMBS UP!!!!

I think Junaed should be given a match and yes I'm all for bringing in Nazmul..

MohammedC
July 24, 2012, 05:34 PM
Good luck Bangladesh.

Roni_uk
July 24, 2012, 06:09 PM
Rank # 14... Here we come. Last time I watched Ned live from the stadium in the T20 WC England against England at Lords and they demolished the English. We are like dirt to them.

Somehow by fluke we got 190 against Ire, thanks to Zia's spooky six sixes. From then on, 1 run and last ball win doesnt really say a lot about us. The defeat against the Scott's just proves it.

22Yards
July 24, 2012, 06:13 PM

why do we wait for this to happen all the time ? Being the bottom ranked test team doesn't give us the license to be complacent a single bit to these associates. We barely won against the Irish, if anything, THAT should have been the wake up call. I have started to feel either these teams did something tremendous good to their cricket or we do really (and continue) to suck at it.

Gowza
July 24, 2012, 06:18 PM
Rank # 14... Here we come. Last time I watched Ned live from the stadium in the T20 WC England against England at Lords and they demolished the English. We are like dirt to them.

Somehow by fluke we got 190 against Ire, thanks to Zia's spooky six sixes. From then on, 1 run and last ball win doesnt really say a lot about us. The defeat against the Scott's just proves it.

well they must lack consistency otherwise they'd be up among the test teams in results. BD are still favourites, the loss to scotland was surprising and unexpected, but this is a good chance for BD to comeback strong.

Mummy
July 24, 2012, 06:46 PM
A fan post I ran into:

FAN POST:
Test status pawar 11 years pawar pore amra ireland, canada, netherland, uae moto team ke harea ullash kori.. not just that amader players ra o buuk fuliya ullash kore... its like that Australia defeating our under 19 team and tara ullash korche.. eta eto savabik amra jitbo and oi sob choto team harbe because amra OFFICIALLY DECLARED, STRONGER, BETTER and EXPERIENCED TEAM... Jekhane ora struggler.. amader uccit amader emotion ke control kora... amra India, Australia ke bolsi ora amader chae nicce... ekhon? amra oder chae nicce and manush hasse amader upore!! and aisob choto team ke harea ranking ar ek number uthle kau daam dibe na... England, Australia, India ke harea number 1 uthle sobae amader daam dibe..

Just like RP said, We'll win when we deserve to win. But the question still remains on my mind. The question is when we'll we deserve it? If If we're loosing/getting threatened to teams like Scotland and Netherlands, then where am I or any other Tiger Cricket fan gonna get the Dare to dream about winning the 2015 World Cup?

Night_wolf
July 24, 2012, 11:23 PM
Just like RP said, We'll win when we deserve to win. But the question still remains on my mind. The question is when we'll we deserve it? If If we're loosing/getting threatened to teams like Scotland and Netherlands, then where am I or any other Tiger Cricket fan gonna get the Dare to dream about winning the 2015 World Cup?

oh yeah we will dream on winning the 2015 wc..and the 2019..and beyond that just like we din in 2007,2011..we are a dreamer nation..but only difference with other nations is that we just dream and talk and talk and talk but no action until our backs are up against the wall, not ever our backs will be up against the wall to win the wc so we will never win the wc..ignore my sig

Sauron
July 24, 2012, 11:48 PM

Sohel, please don't. Love how our girl looks attractive compared to theirs. Also like the semi-naughty styling of our girl ... :) Roja or not, we win ...

kiwibd
July 25, 2012, 12:01 AM
What is happening to our batting? In this tour, we have failed 3 out of 4 games in this tour? just not good enough! not fair to blame Tam-Ash only, what about the rest of our line up, surely the class there is good enough for atleast one player to score big in each game?

Jadukor
July 25, 2012, 12:15 AM
We need to practice chasing scores around 160 regularly so that people learn how to pace themselves... It seems our batters are weak at math by the way they go after every delivery as if we are chasing 200. As the hits by Mashrafi showed... we could have been in the game had we not lost so many wickets trying to play shots that simply wasn't there. An intelligent side would have kept wickets in hand and backed themselves to get 10 runs per over in the last 5 since the ground was small and outfield was lightning fast.

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 02:38 AM
Sohel, please don't. Love how our girl looks attractive compared to theirs. Also like the semi-naughty styling of our girl ... :) Roja or not, we win ...

I wasn't going to anyway. I love beauty and find certain schools of religious zealotry absolutely idiotic and repugnant.

Zunaid
July 25, 2012, 02:49 AM
I wasn't going to anyway. I love beauty and find certain schools of religious zealotry absolutely idiotic and repugnant.

However, to allay accusations of chauvinism and sexism, you'll have two add two pictures of manly men. :)

simon
July 25, 2012, 02:49 AM
I want to see Junaid getting a chance over Ash or Tamim plutôt for the right hand left hand.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 02:50 AM
However, to allay accusations of chauvinism and sexism, you'll have two add two pictures of manly men. :)

I'll do it right now.

shakibrulz
July 25, 2012, 03:12 AM
Please drop Abul in the name of everything holy. The kid's hardly ready for U19, let alone Int T20. I know this is not gonna happen, but still my XI:
Jahirul Islam
Tamim Iqbal
Mahmudullah Riyad
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim+
Nasir Hossain
Ziaur Rahman
Mashrafe Mortaza
Elias Sunny
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul Islam

Zunaid
July 25, 2012, 03:15 AM
I'll do it right now.

Ugh. Worst representative from each country. I take it all back.

Maysun
July 25, 2012, 03:23 AM
I just don't want to see Abul in the starting XI.

Zunaed should be given a chance.

KaaL-PurusH
July 25, 2012, 04:31 AM
Tamim can be dropped to make him realise that he has to perform to retain his spot

shakibrulz
July 25, 2012, 05:31 AM
Please drop Abul in the name of everything holy. The kid's hardly ready for U19, let alone Int T20. I know this is not gonna happen, but still my XI:
Jahirul Islam
Tamim Iqbal
Mahmudullah Riyad
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim+
Nasir Hossain
Ziaur Rahman
Mashrafe Mortaza
Elias Sunny
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul Islam
On second thoughts, give BOTH Jahirul and Junaid a full series. Lets see how they perform.

AbuDarda
July 25, 2012, 07:25 AM
পিওর খেলাধুলা সম্পর্কিত ফোরামেও এইসব মহিলা,সেক্স,রাজনৈত িক ব্যাক্তিত্ত্বের উপস্থাপন,ধর্মীয় প্রতিষ্ঠানের সমালোচনা এইসব টানাটানিটা পুরাই ফালতু লাগছে! এগুলা কি না করলেই নয়???

SS
July 25, 2012, 08:08 AM
Are they playing "winning combo" from Ire series?

MohammedC
July 25, 2012, 08:19 AM
Are they playing "winning combo" from Ire series?

You mean the loosing combo from last match

SS
July 25, 2012, 08:22 AM
You mean the loosing combo from last match

thukku..yes sir

Nadim
July 25, 2012, 08:32 AM
BD won the toss and batting

mufi_02
July 25, 2012, 08:36 AM
Any news on playing XI?

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 08:37 AM
oh yeah we will dream on winning the 2015 wc..and the 2019..and beyond that just like we din in 2007,2011..we are a dreamer nation..but only difference with other nations is that we just dream and talk and talk and talk but no action until our backs are up against the wall, not ever our backs will be up against the wall to win the wc so we will never win the wc..ignore my sig

+1
Leave alone winning a WC, i dont know when we will become as good a team as srilanka, pakistan and India. Its still a distant journey and our players to pull their socks up and perform or get kicked. This applies for everyone, including our captain and vice captain, both whose performance can be descrived with a :down:

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 08:38 AM
nope, CI says its Dutch who are batting firsst

WorldCup11
July 25, 2012, 08:39 AM
Both cricinfo and cricbuzz saying " Netherlands have won the toss and elected to bat "

zunaid_bd
July 25, 2012, 08:43 AM
Ntherland is batting first

azim71
July 25, 2012, 08:43 AM
Junaed & Step-son are back
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

WorldCup11
July 25, 2012, 08:46 AM
Bangladesh (Playing XI): Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(w/c), Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Ziaur Rahman, Mashrafe Mortaza, Nazmul Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Elias Sunny

Source: cricbuzz.com

zunaid_bd
July 25, 2012, 08:47 AM
I guess ash is out as well as abuilaa

Nadim
July 25, 2012, 08:48 AM
maybe be i heard it wrong on. sorry lads.

BUT Tamim should have been drop too to bring in Zahirul. Couldn't do any worse

mufi_02
July 25, 2012, 08:52 AM
Abaro bowling!! Dhur

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 08:53 AM
so nazmul and junaid in, looks a better team :)

kiwibd
July 25, 2012, 08:53 AM
Lol poor ash, selectors waiting for him to score his first single digit score in the last 8-9 games from last 2 tours and dropping him just like that, what a great confidence booster, meanwhile tamim has had numerous single digit scores but he can't be dropped can he...

Nadim
July 25, 2012, 08:54 AM
Where is everyone??? (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/chat/)

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 08:55 AM
we havent done chasing too well so no problems

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 08:55 AM
How Will Tamim Iqbal get Dropped When Akram Khan is there?

It so so unfair on Ashraful (His Alone)!

To be Honest Ashraful played better than Tamim Iqbal Marginally But Yet He gets Dropped!

Tamim Iqbal's place is granted by Akram Khan!

I hope he Proves us wrong by playing well today!

Zunaid
July 25, 2012, 08:56 AM

I am here (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/chat/)

zia
July 25, 2012, 08:57 AM
Any match thread?

wktkeeper
July 25, 2012, 08:57 AM
didnt find any point to drop ash. should have dropped tamim instead.

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 08:58 AM

mein hoon na :big_hug:

BTW, good ball to start with

zinatf
July 25, 2012, 08:58 AM
Allah ajke to rohom koro please

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 08:59 AM
Mashrafe Bin Mortaza Found his Bowling Form Back: Mashallah!

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 09:00 AM
mash mamu delivers!

zia
July 25, 2012, 09:00 AM
Any live streaming?

zinatf
July 25, 2012, 09:01 AM
So are we batting first or netheands

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 09:01 AM
http://www.ispahanibd.com/livet20.html

rakib08
July 25, 2012, 09:02 AM
Any live streaming?

http://onlinewatchsport.com/

SS
Sir Ash dropped ...emni polatar matha thik nai now confidence jaibo...i wonder how he will play next time as he feels insecure ....unno gula chame chame par paiya gelo ajke jodi batting karap kore...taile kobor ase

playmaker
1 over gone, its 1-1

MSM B2C
So are we batting first or netheands

Netherlands! Mash got a wicket.

SS
July 25, 2012, 09:05 AM
Apu tumi agei cholo amra ache tomar piche...step son/daughter back in the squad

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 09:05 AM
naz looks a bit rusty

kiwibd
July 25, 2012, 09:06 AM
omg who invited the bangali mama commie back!? atleast use mr ''Bobby''

roman
Finally our step son got a match. He better make this count..

zia
Thanks, MSM and Raquib.

Nadim
July 25, 2012, 09:09 AM
Mash is on fire against minors :fire:

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 09:11 AM
12-2 already. Ango holara seti ase go.

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 09:11 AM
Mashrafe in Sublime Form! This is the Mashrafe We Know:)

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 09:12 AM
Mash is a minnow basher? :umm:

mij
Looks like Ispahani did lot better job than ATN bangla

Sohel
Raumjaner matal abar cliché parrot kaure :floor:

roman
July 25, 2012, 09:13 AM
Mash got another one

mij
July 25, 2012, 09:14 AM
3 down now

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 09:14 AM
So much for the Hobigonj McGrath. I guess Mit'hu has had enough already.

:outbad: Shakib gets our 3rd.

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 09:15 AM
This Netherland Side will be All Out before they reach 100!

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 09:16 AM
boss takes wicket

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 09:18 AM
Someone should open a celebration thread, congratulating our guys for such a strong comeback

AMD128
Please allow Nazmul to bowl his 4 overs. :facepalm:

Morpheous
Kon Mamu Commentry dei...? He need to clear his throat.

Morpheous
July 25, 2012, 09:20 AM
Someone should open a celebration thread, congratulating our guys for such a strong comeback

Celebration thread for what????? We didnt win the game and even if we win thrashingly there is nothing to celebrate becuase that we are supposed to do.

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 09:20 AM
Thank GOD Shakib Szwarczynski nice and early. Our sharabi commie was going to swallow his own tongue and die trying to pronounce his name otherwise.

SS
July 25, 2012, 09:21 AM
Naz Apa orfe Step son orfe Banglar McGrath...aeita ki korla tomare to Mithu ar bowl dibona

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 09:22 AM
Koushik robbed of his 3rd wicket. That was NOT too high!

Rifat_02
Give Nazmul some overs FFS

AMD128

Pateince. Not so quick. Let the match finish first. :)

cricheart
nice, Ajke ekdomee buffer problem hocche na.

SS
July 25, 2012, 09:23 AM
Borren still there and you never even any unknown player can score centuries against these sissies

AsifTheManRahman
Shakib's bowling has gone to the gutter.

ialbd
Shakib ei series e jei pitani khailo.... mashAllah....

mij
useless bowling by shakib

MSM B2C
Our So Called Best All Rounder Getting Hit for a SIX

Can you ever think Kallis Struggling in Bowling Against the Associate?

Zunaid

Pateince. Not so quick. Let the match finish first. :)

SOhel - please use sarcasm green.

AMD128
Shakib getting clobbered. :facepalm:

Sohel
nice, Ajke ekdomee buffer problem hocche na.

They worked on it.

AsifTheManRahman
July 25, 2012, 09:24 AM
Nazmul apa back, let's see if he can shujoger shotbebohar.

SS
July 25, 2012, 09:25 AM
Mamu's wicket not given...chora umpire

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 09:25 AM
SOhel - please use sarcasm green.

Won't make a difference bro. This is a tough crowd.

Nazmul McGrath gets another over. Mit'hu must be feeling the Ramzan spirit.

shuziburo
July 25, 2012, 09:26 AM
Nazmul, don't disappoint...

Naimul_Hd
July 25, 2012, 09:26 AM
C'mon Dutch !!!!

AsifTheManRahman
July 25, 2012, 09:27 AM
Nazmul is bowling rubbish. Even Abul doesn't bowl so much like a 5 year old parar cricketer.

Dhakablues
Nazmul's bowling now tells us why he was not been selected in place of Abul..

Sohel
Pretty ordinary bowling so far ... :four:

shuziburo
Is Nazmul spending too much time with Abul?

AMD128
8 runs off the first 3 deliveries. Comon Naz. I know you can do it.

MSM B2C
did you see how much time the Batsmen had to Hit Nazmul for a Boundary?

This is a joke, Now I know why they don't pick Nazmul, His PACE!

Even Syed Rasel will do better than Nazmul!

ialbd
July 25, 2012, 09:28 AM
Naz continuously bowling short...

shuziburo
Edge....

roman
Baba Nazu ei bhabe 4 6 khele ki aar dol e chance pabe? Ektu hisheb kore khelo to bapu..

Sohel
Edged for :four: ... no slip as expected from HaBa 2.0

mij
July 25, 2012, 09:29 AM
why the hell mushy staying up

cricheart
poor poor commi, Anyone knows how to complain about this?

AMD128
Can't expect any worse from someone who spends almost half of his career sitting in the sidelines. Always being neglected. Anyway, hopefully Naz will come strong with a better over.

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 09:30 AM
NazGrath's ER's 11.5 so far.

shuziburo
July 25, 2012, 09:30 AM
did you see how much time the Batsmen had to Hit Nazmul for a Boundary?

This is a joke, Now I know why they don't pick Nazmul, His PACE!

Even Syed Rasel will do better than Nazmul!

McGrath sure did. So did Sarfraz and Lillie, Holding, and Roberts in their latter days. Pace is everything!!!

Naimul_Hd
July 25, 2012, 09:31 AM
Please post 145 runs and we will have game on.

PoorFan
Who got those three wickets?

SS
Naz apa just gave away all the good start....that's it...he is over

shuziburo
It's not pace. His length is off...

MSM B2C
Can't expect any worse from someone who spends almost half of his career sitting in the sidelines. Always being neglected. Anyway, hopefully Naz will come strong with a better over.

He sits in the sidelines for a reason! His (Pace) and does not have any wicket taking ability.

For Test in Sub Continent Pitch's he should play! but not for shorter format!

AsifTheManRahman
July 25, 2012, 09:32 AM
Missed stumping, quadruple face palm.

Tiger444
Who got those three wickets?

Mash got 2 and Shak got 1

cricheart
Mushy boy paise

shuziburo
Two to Mash and one to Shakib...

AsifTheManRahman
July 25, 2012, 09:33 AM
Ei batsman to dekhi uzbuker moto douray.

PoorFan
Good run out.

roman

Just enjoy the show bro. We should thank them for this live broadcast..

Sohel
Mit'hu avoided injury there. What chance?!? Jan ba(n)chano fauroz!

:outbad: ... BDesque RBW there.

MSM B2C
It's not pace. His length is off...

Both Pace+ Length!

His Length is normally good in Our Home Conditions and also His Pace!

Naimul_Hd

complain ? Mate, we are lucky to watch this game. If he irritates then turn the volume off.

AsifTheManRahman
At least they didn't get too caught up appealing for the lbw and grasped the run out opportunity.

kalpurush
July 25, 2012, 09:34 AM
It seems umpires are determind not to give LBWs today!

Kabir
Who's the Bangali guy doing commentary? My goodness...

Abid_Khan
lol the commentator as a lisp. so annoying...

kalpurush
Missed stumping, quadruple face palm.
Eh! Dear son!!

Tiger444
Even if Nazmul is not picked, they should pick Shafiul. Abul shouldn't be making it ahead of both Nazmul and Shafiul.

MSM B2C
can Netherland get to 120+ to Test Our Batting and SO CALLED Power Hitter Tamim Iqbal?

PoorFan
July 25, 2012, 09:35 AM
Mash got 2 and Shak got 1
Thanks, Finally Shakib getting some wicket. Good job again from Mash.

Morpheous
Bangali Commentator bhai....Ada Cha dia gola Clear koren

Sohel
Gorus are making me think of khyap matches in Jamalpur.

AsifTheManRahman
Ki shundor maather baire goru, ekhon gorugula jodi maather bhetore chole ashe tahole we'll feel completely at home ebong amader bowlerra SBNS mone kore aguner gola chora shuru korbe.

PoorFan
July 25, 2012, 09:36 AM
Catch dropped, damn.

mij
drop catch

MSM B2C
who missed the catch?

SS
Dutch hitting our bowlers all over the park gota get wickets otherwise 160 hoile amra jitte parum na

Naimul_Hd
how did Nasir drop that ???????? OMG

Sohel
Glorious drop!

AsifTheManRahman
July 25, 2012, 09:37 AM
can Netherland get to 120+ to Test Our Batting and SO CALLED Power Hitter Tamim Iqbal?
120 might be too much for our fragile batting line up. Dowa koren jaate Ireland 75 paar korte na pare.

Isnaad
The way we got bundled out for 128 last time against Scotland, one thing is for sure: Netherlands are still very much in the game despite being 53-4 after 8.

SS
Gorus are making me think of khyap matches in Jamalpur.

live dekhar shujog nai...kon goru gular mather bitore or bahire

kalpurush
July 25, 2012, 09:38 AM
ATMR, get ready to whip the bad boys - can't even take the simplest of a catch!

Isnaad
120 might be too much for our fragile batting line up. Dowa koren jaate Ireland 75 paar korte na pare.

Ireland? :rolleyes:

Naimul_Hd
Dutch hitting our bowlers all over the park gota get wickets otherwise 160 hoile amra jitte parum na

ami chai Dutch ra 160 koruk, dekhi ebar batsmen ra kivabe khele ! T20 te scottis, dutch der against e 160 korte na parle ar T20 khelar e dorkar nai.

Kabir
July 25, 2012, 09:39 AM
Bangladeshi commentator ke ektu thutu falaite bolen.

Dhakablues
So, Saqlain didnt join the team.. he didnt accept the offer? Or what happend to the whole saga, anyone knows?

MSM B2C

I think they will get 75 easily! it looks like 120 is realistic!

I wan't to see Tamim Iqbal perform and justify his so called Power Hitter TAG

And Junaid Siddique has very good chance to play well today.

roman

Bhai jaan ajke Amra Netherlands er shathe kheli:D

SS
July 25, 2012, 09:40 AM
how did Nasir drop that ???????? OMG

Nasir!!!! hoiche ere abar kon rog dorlo

Sohel
Good news: Absolutely no buffering so far

Mitigating factor: the RM commie's mumbling more that yesterday

Isnaad
ami chai Dutch ra 160 koruk, dekhi ebar batsmen ra kivabe khele ! T20 te scottis, dutch der against e 160 korte na parle ar T20 khelar e dorkar nai.

Shetai. Amader T20 batting asholei ottonto fragile. Just look at the averages of the players. :facepalm:

MSM B2C
The Associates Team play really well Against US! look at the way they are playing our Bowlers:)

Why not Try Ziaur Rahman or Nasir Hossain?

Zia might bowl better than Nazmul But still Blind Slogger!

Sohel
July 25, 2012, 09:41 AM
live dekhar shujog nai...kon goru gular mather bitore or bahire

Mat'h theke matro kauyek gauj baire.

Isnaad
Wait wait wait, no Ashraful today????!!!! :O

AsifTheManRahman
Every bowler except for Mashrafe looks clueless. Don't know what the bowling coach is doing.

Mav
July 25, 2012, 09:42 AM
this will be a competitive match too, trust me, we have a habit of making easy games harder for us.

SS
ATMR, get ready to whip the bad boys - can't even take the simplest of a catch!

having too much fun nowadays...he is hanging out too much with the bad boys...bete cholbona...kan theika iphone taina panite felano uchit...

roman

Bangladesh jodi 140 er niche dutch der na atkate pare taholeo T20 khelar dorkar nai

cricheart
Awesome SIX.. that was!

SS
July 25, 2012, 09:43 AM
Mat'h theke matro kauyek gauj baire.

Bhabsilam apne mather bitorer goru gular kotha koitasen

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 09:44 AM
Every bowler except for Mashrafe looks clueless. Don't know what the bowling coach is doing.

His making money:) Sitting and relaxing!

Isnaad
Ei Michael Shwart tao ki ajke century korbe naki? :O

Sohel
Good RBW from the Olondaj.

cricheart
Wait wait wait, no Ashraful today????!!!! :O

Interesting, TIK run him out yesterday, eventually out of XI.. lol.. selectors :facepalm:

AsifTheManRahman
July 25, 2012, 09:45 AM
having too much fun nowadays...he is hanging out too much with the bad boys...bete cholbona...kan theika iphone taina panite felano uchit...
Thik bolsen, catch dhorte na parle shudhu iPhone ken, computer, X-Box, lunch/dinner shob bondho.

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 09:45 AM
Allah This is not looking Good! I predicted 120, NOW it looks like they can reach 140+:(

SS
July 25, 2012, 09:46 AM
Bangladesh jodi 140 er niche dutch der na atkate pare taholeo T20 khelar dorkar nai

I think bowling unit and batting unit er shathe jogra lagese...Loitta hoito koise theko jei unit beshi baje khelbe thader ki ami nijer bashai aeina babosta korbo...goru gula bhabse Loitta kawar kotha bolche jarir kotha je bolse buje nai

ialbd
bapre Holland o jei khela dekhaitese..... ireland theke kemne par pailam Allah malum....

Sohel
Bhabsilam apne mather bitorer goru gular kotha koitasen

:lol: Good one.

Amader biruddhe fifty ba hundred mara ektu beshi shauhoj.

WTG Swart.

z777
Any live link?

Mav
Razzak is bowling like a school boy today

shuziburo
Another superb inning against BD bowling!

Isnaad
Interesting, TIK run him out yesterday, eventually out of XI.. lol.. selectors :facepalm:

Well, blame lies with him too. Let's see what Junaid has in store for us.

PoorFan
this will be a competitive match too, trust me, we have a habit of making easy games harder for us.
Me thinks too.

MSM B2C

do you mean Akram Khan? His uncle.

AsifTheManRahman
July 25, 2012, 09:47 AM
Shobai khali amader pant taan dey, Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands - keu baki thaklo na. Amader playerra komore belt bandhe na? Jonoshomokkhe emne jodi ulongo kore dey taile ijjot bolte aar ki thake?

AMD128
Okay, 150 looks imminent. :facepalm: What's wrong with our sppinners. :/

shuziburo
tao to dosh bhai nai!

cricheart
yay... good fifty there, will we witness another century!

Dhakablues
If you changed their jersey, you couldnt tell that this is Netherlands playing,, None of their stroke looks half-hearted or clueless swings..We played much worse than this yesterday!! I still cant get over it..

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 09:48 AM
Thought 120 will be good score, now 140+ looks possible, not good sign for us:(

AsifTheManRahman
Was that the arm ball? Looked like it.

SS
Lalla missing new bou mather moddhe ki ar mon tike

AMD128
Yesterday, Berrington was dropped and that pretty much costs us the whole match. Today Schwartz was dropped & he just got to his 50. Allah help us. :facepalm:

Sohel
Rex is exercising his hereditary right to bowl at least one or two boundary balls per over now.

simon
ki re bhais,ajke ki jitbo,ki mone hochchey go? E-)
ajgey ki BC te "nongor tolo tolo shomoy jey holoholo" thambey ?

Naimul_Hd
Look how sensibly they are playing. Why can't our players play with such sense ?

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 09:49 AM
Can another Associate Player get a Century Against US?

Need to get SWART

shuziburo
Shobai khali amader pant taan dey, Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands - keu baki thaklo na. Amader playerra komore belt bandhe na? Jonoshomokkhe emne jodi ulongo kore dey taile ijjot bolte aar ki thake?

belt na thakle dori to achhe!

Mav
Associate teams always make records against us. Be it -

highest individual run
tons
wickets
partnership

Strong indicator of the class of our bowling; not even close to world class, except only 1 guy. Shakib.

Gowza
c'mon tigers, sunny take some wickets son

z777
Bhai apnera ki live dekhtasen? (taile link share koren please)

Sohel
I opened this thread, so there's a great chance we'll lose this match also.

SS
July 25, 2012, 09:50 AM
If you changed their jersey, you couldnt tell that this is Netherlands playing,, None of their stroke looks half-hearted or clueless swings..We played much worse than this yesterday!! I still cant get over it..

bhaijan get ready for another shock...

PoorFan
Woeful thing is BD batsman cant play spinners like the way other team plays our spinners.

AsifTheManRahman
Netherlands amadigke nogno koriya matha kamaya taaker majhe doi makhaiya buro gadhar pithey choraiya desh tyag korailo.

AMD128
Finally Zia re bowling e anse. :/

z777
Ball swing kortese naki? Taile amago khobor ase!

Sohel
G. Ah is bowling at last. Adios NazGrath.

MSM B2C
July 25, 2012, 09:51 AM
Keep Zia Bowling for 2 to 3 overs!

simon

sheikaronei triple gitthu diya lungi pora uchit, jiboneo khulbo na,mogor chira jaibar parey.

SS
I opened this thread, so there's a great chance we'll lose this match also.

Sohel bhai did you see your another thread poll about Kufa...what have you done...nijer payer koral marlen...are you following the direction of our superstars

Gowza
so it's come to this....ziaur into bowl....netherlands have been a decent associate team for a number of years, on par with scotland and ireland, the irish have pulled ahead as of late but holland still have the best associate player in RTD.

roman
Zia bowling now

cricheart
Bhai apnera ki live dekhtasen? (taile link share koren please)
http://www.quipu.tv/html/live.html

Naimul_Hd
July 25, 2012, 09:52 AM
Woeful thing is BD batsman cant play spinners like the way other team plays our spinners.

and we claim that our spinners are one of the best :-|

mij
they all like playing leg side and BD just feeding them and no fielder on leg side every time they hit takes 2

SS

And we have so many spinners!!

AsifTheManRahman
Ki bhais, maira to chaatu banay dilo, kono dik diyei to kono shubidha hoy na.

Sohel
G.Ah is RSed for :four:

MSM B2C
Netherland Playing like a Test Playing Nation!

Why is it that Our Players are so Rubbish?

Need Wickets NOW!

mij
July 25, 2012, 09:53 AM
BD not learning.

Gowza
July 25, 2012, 09:53 AM
need a wicket now!

SS
July 25, 2012, 09:54 AM
Netherlands amadigke nogno koriya matha kamaya taaker majhe doi makhaiya buro gadhar pithey choraiya desh tyag korailo.

quote...u missed "ghol dalia"

Dhakablues
July 25, 2012, 09:54 AM
Seriously, why wasnt Zia bowling before? I mean how is any different than Nazmul or Abul? Rather, he seems to have better control, with his slower deliveries,, though we didnt see Abul's bolwing on TV..