PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Sujon poll!

Nasif
March 16, 2004, 02:48 AM
Every member seems to talk incessantly about Sujon. So I thought why not me? Lets join the sujon band party and sing some good old sujon song!

Here is the MILLION BILLION ZILLION TAKA question
When should Sujon retire from ODI?

Mridul
March 16, 2004, 02:53 AM
Why should Sujon retire?

Hasib
March 16, 2004, 02:55 AM
Retire when BCB makes him.

Nasif
March 16, 2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Mridul
Why should Sujon retire?

I don't know, but that seems to be the hottest topic on banglacricket! ;)

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 16, 2004, 01:01 PM
yeah people in here usually like to talk about illogical stuffs. such as playing with 2 spinners rafique and enamul at the same time or such as how aziz is one of the best bolers just because he took 3 wickets or how bashar's half century was the most important in bd's win against zimbabwe. i think shujon should retire if he fails in zimbabwe and if he is not fit enough to play anymore. i dont think shujon should retire if 99% of the people here wants him to retire.

Tokai
March 16, 2004, 01:19 PM
ami jokhon prothom lekha shikhi, tokhon a rakom boro boro koray likhtam. aponara ki shob notun notun lekha shikhesen?

Nasif
March 16, 2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Tokai
ami jokhon prothom lekha shikhi, tokhon a rakom boro boro koray likhtam. aponara ki shob notun notun lekha shikhesen?

LoL tokai. Man that was funny!

Nascer
March 16, 2004, 05:09 PM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]

Zobair
March 16, 2004, 05:14 PM
we will be nothing without him. And forget about winning matches...we can only win when he is there..he is DA Team.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by pompous]

AsifTheManRahman
March 16, 2004, 06:34 PM
He should play as long as he can

Zephaniah
March 16, 2004, 07:42 PM
He should only play 2nd/3rd ODI's in a series if the matches are played in the same pitch. Only that type of pitches (except pitches in england where weather condition plays its part) suits him!

reinausagi
March 16, 2004, 09:16 PM
It really does not matter what anyone thinks. People like Arafat Rahman are in his corner. As BCB advisor and Development chairperson, he is obviously more qualified than some of us mere mortals, to judge cricketing matters.

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by reinausagi]

Rubu
March 16, 2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by reinausagi
As BCB advisor and Development chairperson, he is obviously more qualified than some of us mere mortals, to judge cricketing matters.

i've to disagree with u in this point. for the obvious reason. i'm not arguing about anything else or questing his ability or anything, but u have to keep in mind that being in that position doesn't necessarily means qualification. i'm not sure which one is more, number of 2nd devision cricket players or number of crows in dhaka city.

wang
March 17, 2004, 04:33 AM
He should retire now simply because he isn't good enough to play international cricket. Sujon might have the odd good performance like the other day against Zimbabwe, but he is never going to be a match winner against the likes of Australia and India. Bangladesh should be looking to develop the younger players coming through. Any team that can beat Australia at any level must have some abilty.

Nasif
March 18, 2004, 06:46 PM
Majority has spoken!

Sujon its your time go!

Nascer
March 18, 2004, 07:00 PM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]

reinausagi
March 19, 2004, 03:34 PM
Agentsmith wrote:

i'm not sure which one is more, number of 2nd devision cricket players or number of crows in dhaka city.

BTW I was being sarcastic when I referred to Arafat Rahman's superior player/personnal insights. The fact that I referred to some of us as 'mere mortals' and thereby by extensions making A.R. 'immortal or a GOD' (with reference to Greek mythology) was a clue.

That crack about the 3 of 2nd div players in Dhaka and the crows really cracked me up. Thant's funny stuff AgentSmith. Keep it up!