PDA

View Full Version : broacast thread for bd vs scotland. help me to broadcast the match.

nannu
July 23, 2012, 05:42 PM
i am going to watch the match tomorrow in the field. i have a high spec android mobile with high speed internet connection. i can record and upload the match every 15 mins..

but a better way will be if there is any option to broadcast the video live to you people. only thing is i dont have any clue how to do that. if anyone can give me a easy instruction u guys will have a live match.

thanx.

Zunaid
July 23, 2012, 05:46 PM
Look up ustream app. I've used it on the iPhone.

nannu
July 23, 2012, 05:55 PM
Look up ustream app. I've used it on the iPhone.

i see several other option like justin tv and more.. which is better?

Dilscoop
July 23, 2012, 07:20 PM
Dont do it. Save your GBs. It will be broadcasted anyways. :)

Shaun petr
July 23, 2012, 07:23 PM
thanx man that you are trying so hard to watch us the game. Really appreciate it man. But ispahani will show the match through their website. You can watch the game without any tension. Really appreciated brother.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Ajfar
July 23, 2012, 08:03 PM

Ya I agree too. I would hate to see your effort go in vain. You can record vidoes for us, I'm sure a lot of people will miss the game. So if you record clips for us that will be great. Also I know some people that went to see the game last time we played in Netherland, they got to meet the players. So if you do meet them, don't forget to share pictures with us.

zahidnyc
July 23, 2012, 08:34 PM
bro use ustream in your app store or android market , they are really easy just sign up and brodcast live on the internet , just dont forget to give us your page link

Naimul_Hd
July 23, 2012, 08:38 PM
Just be logged in to Match Thread. Whenever Ispahani stream will get down, we will ask your help :)

Zunaid
July 23, 2012, 08:40 PM
Nannu - you can do something great for BC and the fans. If you ARE able to talk to any player, why not ask them to say something to the fans at BanglaCricket and you can record it. We can put it up on your youtube channel, giving you full credit and our undying appreciation!

nannu
July 23, 2012, 10:50 PM

oh i c... thnx...

nannu
July 23, 2012, 10:53 PM
Nannu - you can do something great for BC and the fans. If you ARE able to talk to any player, why not ask them to say something to the fans at BanglaCricket and you can record it. We can put it up on your youtube channel, giving you full credit and our undying appreciation!

ok i will try but i dont think it would be easy.. i know the ground and the club house is non acces area i think . i watched india vs pak match here before and the security was pretty tight then. i dont know how it will be now.. its a free entrance today :)

shakibrulz
July 24, 2012, 01:21 AM
Ustream is fine! Install both apps, just in case.

nannu
July 24, 2012, 08:06 AM
never mind dude, i couldnt make it to the field today.. got to work on my thysis