PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh v. Netherlands T20I, Jul 26, 2012 (14:00 local|12:00 GMT|18:00 BDT), The Hague

Pages : [1] 2 3

shakibrulz
July 25, 2012, 12:01 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5c/Bangladesh_Cricket_Board_Logo.svg/304px-Bangladesh_Cricket_Board_Logo.svg.pngvshttp://clearcricket.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/netherland-cricket.png

LIVE Streaming: n/a
LIVE Ball by Ball Commentary: Crininfo and CricketEurope

All the best! :flag:

Sauron
July 25, 2012, 12:03 PM
Did you see Sohel's thread for the first match? The bar is higher now. This simple stuff will not work anymore. Get some pics of pretty ladies from both countries at least ... ;)

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 12:07 PM
Did you see Sohel's thread for the first match? The bar is higher now. This simple stuff will not work anymore. Get some pics of pretty ladies from both countries at least ... ;)

who cares, afterall this is a "No patta series :D "

Night_wolf
July 25, 2012, 12:41 PM

you know the thread opener is a lady

PoorFan
July 25, 2012, 12:47 PM
Whats wrong a lady putting some pics of pretty ladies?!

Night_wolf
July 25, 2012, 12:50 PM
Whats wrong a lady putting some pics of pretty ladies?!

nothing nothing..just wanted to let him know

playmaker
July 25, 2012, 12:53 PM
is it webcasted?

hoodlum
July 25, 2012, 01:58 PM
^ It should be

auntu
July 25, 2012, 02:46 PM
Should be a walk in the park.... Still feeling big time of the loss against the Scots....

Zeeshan
July 25, 2012, 03:22 PM
Time needs to be changed in title. Cricinfo got 12:00 GMT?

mufi_02
July 25, 2012, 04:10 PM
No Webcast for this Match

[বাংলা]আজ একই মাঠে বাংলাদেশ সময় সন্ধ্যা ছয়টায় সিরিজের শেষ ম্যাচটা খেলবে দুদল। তবে আজকের ম্যাচটি ইন্টারনেটেও দেখা যাবে না[/বাংলা]

Source - http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2012-07-26/news/276954

Equinox
July 25, 2012, 04:38 PM
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=3;filter=advanced;orderby=sixes;t eam=25;template=results;type=batting

This is an eye-opener. Mashrafe leading the Bangladesh 6s league in T20Is with 14 sixes followed by none other than Nazimuddin who has 10. Ash and Mushy are tied in third place with 9 each while Zia, in four innings, has already hit 7 sixes more than both Shakib (5) and Tamim (2). Tamim hit both his sixes in today's game, before today he had no sixes in T20Is. Staggering.

Maysun
July 25, 2012, 05:23 PM
Someone from our team, please score a century.

Sauron
July 25, 2012, 05:29 PM

Okay, now I know. But how does that have any bearing on my demand for pictures? It still stands ... :)

Also, agreed fully with PoorFan!

cricbook
July 25, 2012, 10:28 PM

[বাংলা]আজ একই মাঠে বাংলাদেশ সময় সন্ধ্যা ছয়টায় সিরিজের শেষ ম্যাচটা খেলবে দুদল। তবে আজকের ম্যাচটি ইন্টারনেটেও দেখা যাবে না[/বাংলা]

if not, ispahani will loose lots of valuable customer......tire ashe tori dobale:waiting:

Farhad
July 25, 2012, 11:17 PM
According to CI, the game will start at 14:00 local (12:00 gmt). Thats 2 hours earlier than last game. Please make the change on the thread title. It is very important to get the time right the first time.

Saifulsohel
July 26, 2012, 12:33 AM
The match starts at 6pm bd time today.

Jadukor
July 26, 2012, 12:54 AM
So how can we follow this then?... cricinfo coverage for these games are atrocious

Habib
July 26, 2012, 01:02 AM
So how can we follow this then?... cricinfo coverage for these games are atrocious

Cricket Europe ofcourse. Bookmark it-
http://www.cricketeurope4.net/CRICKETEUROPE/

M.H.Rubel
July 26, 2012, 01:10 AM
Insallah we are going to win todays match. Boys if u win today.I ll forget the loss against Scotland.

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 01:15 AM
i hope sunny gets his full quota of overs today, quality bowler and the captains and coaches need to show their confidence in him, he's done well so far so keep bowling him and keep the momentum going.

Jadukor
July 26, 2012, 01:24 AM
Mushfiq's bowling changes need improvement. By the 10 over mark he should know which bowler has the better economy and wickets and make sure that particular bowler bowls his full quota of overs. In all cases there should be one exception which is Mashrafi. Mash should not bowl the 20th over even if he goes for 10 in the previous 3.

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 01:27 AM
Mushfiq's bowling changes need improvement. By the 10 over mark he should know which bowler has the better economy and wickets and make sure that particular bowler bowls his full quota of overs. In all cases there should be one exception which is Mashrafi. Mash should not bowl the 20th over even if he goes for 10 in the previous 3.

yeah true. mushy should know who's the most economical and who's bowling well, and as said mash shouldn't ever bowl the 20th over, he's just not a death bowler, time to stop hoping for him to be one and use someone who is better at it.

shakibrulz
July 26, 2012, 01:38 AM
Team:
Tamim Iqbal
Junaid Siddique
Mahmudullah Riyad (let Shak bat at 4 - that's where he does best)
Shakib Al Hasan
Mahmudullah Riyad
Mushfiqur Rahim+
Nasir Hossain
Ziaur Rahman
Mashrafe Mortaza
Elias Sunny
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul Islam (sick of Nazmul and Abul bowling crap in T20)

Jadukor
July 26, 2012, 01:42 AM
Can't help but feel sorry for Ash. Decent starts in all the innings apart from the run-out against Scotland. I assumed his cautious approach was actually a role assigned by Pybus to have a solid opening partnership. His dropping indicates otherwise though. The inclusion of Junaid could only mean that the Coach and Captain wanted a more aggressive start which they weren't getting from Ash.

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 01:45 AM
honestly it's sad to see how far ash has fallen, he needs to figure himself out, find out how to best prepare himself to perform.

Jadukor
July 26, 2012, 02:36 AM
Really desperately want Nazmul to do well and cement his spot as the second pacer. So far his outing on the Europe tour tells a story of a man lacking confidence and match practice.

I hope we don't forget how effective he has been even in the recent past against Sri Lanka taking the wickets of Jaywardene, Dilshan and Sangakara for 32 runs in the Asia cup.

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 02:36 AM
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=3;filter=advanced;orderby=sixes;t eam=25;template=results;type=batting

This is an eye-opener. Mashrafe leading the Bangladesh 6s league in T20Is with 14 sixes followed by none other than Nazimuddin who has 10. Ash and Mushy are tied in third place with 9 each while Zia, in four innings, has already hit 7 sixes more than both Shakib (5) and Tamim (2). Tamim hit both his sixes in today's game, before today he had no sixes in T20Is. Staggering.

Zia needs less than 5 balls to hit a 6:applause:!!!( why he wasn't used as a pinch hitter in Scot match whn we needed to score 8+ runs per over is beyond my calculation.)

mash needsd a little over 10 balls
junaid waits 15 balls b4 he has hit a 6!

zunaid_bd
July 26, 2012, 03:45 AM
Lets End our euro trip in a good note :) Someone will score Big today.. i have a feeling

F6_Turbo
July 26, 2012, 03:52 AM
Really desperately want Nazmul to do well and cement his spot as the second pacer. So far his outing on the Europe tour tells a story of a man lacking confidence and match practice.

Vicious cycle isn't it? What's the thing bowlers need most? Match practice(and continuity)

And that also happens to be exactly what Nazmul isn't getting, so the odd chance he gets, he's worried about not playing the next game, instead of just concentrating on the job at hand.

weseecricket
July 26, 2012, 03:54 AM

Are you sure? I was watching the game yesterday at ( www.ApnarTV.com ) and I thought the commentator said there were going to broadcast today's game as well.

playmaker
July 26, 2012, 04:03 AM
Ash hasnt performed well enough to justify his inclusions. A SR of 90 can only get your team to a score around 130-140 and that wont win you matches, not to mention he gets out after he wasted so many balls. This failure to carry on and also too many dot balls hurts the team a lot

foto
July 26, 2012, 04:29 AM
Any changes??or going for the wining combo??

Maysun
July 26, 2012, 05:46 AM
Team:
Tamim Iqbal
Junaid Siddique
Shakib Al Hasan
Mahmudullah Riyad
Mushfiqur Rahim+
Nasir Hossain
Ziaur Rahman
Mashrafe Mortaza
Elias Sunny
Abdur Razzak

Agree about Shakib. He needs to revert back to no.4

Maysun
July 26, 2012, 05:52 AM
Can't help but feel sorry for Ash. Decent starts in all the innings apart from the run-out against Scotland. I assumed his cautious approach was actually a role assigned by Pybus to have a solid opening partnership. His dropping indicates otherwise though. The inclusion of Junaid could only mean that the Coach and Captain wanted a more aggressive start which they weren't getting from Ash.

Yep. I guess Pybus actually assigned Ashraful the anchor role. Had we won against Scotland, I bet we would have seen the same duo.

After the loss, he might have assessed his strategy and gone with the more attacking Junaid.

kiwibd
July 26, 2012, 06:33 AM
game starts in 25 mins, no broadcast on ispahani website unfortunately

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 06:35 AM
Team:
Tamim Iqbal
Junaid Siddique
Shakib Al Hasan
Mahmudullah Riyad
Mushfiqur Rahim+
Nasir Hossain
Ziaur Rahman
Mashrafe Mortaza
Elias Sunny
Abdur Razzak

mahmudullah at no. 3????:facepalm:
yes, if you want innings run rate to drop below 3 .....!

Nadim
July 26, 2012, 06:37 AM
Bangladesh won the toss and batting

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 06:38 AM
yessss! we are batting 1st!

Zunaid
July 26, 2012, 06:39 AM
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FOR PRESS RELEASE FROM NETHERLANDS CRICKET BOARD

Press Release                                                                             Date: 25.07.2012

Gazi Satellite Television Ltd. to telecast the Netherlands Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20I Match

Royal Netherlands Cricket Board is pleased to announce that, they have entered into an agreement with Gazi Satellite Television Limited, Bangladesh to telecast the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh. This T20I match is to be held on 26 July 2012 in, Voorburg Cricket Club, Netherlands. Match will start at 2 PM Netherlands time (1800 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time).

GAZI Television will live telecast the 2nd match on their “Gtv” satellite channel. They have been awarded the exclusive Global Rights for this match by rights owner KNCB.

Mr. Richard Cox, Chief Executive, KNCB (Royal Netherlands Cricket Board ) said, “KNCB is pleased to award this broadcasting rights of the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh to Gazi Television, we hope this is a start of an excellent association between the two organizations and its hoped we will work together on various platforms in the future”.

Press Release                                                                             Date: 25.07.2012

Gazi Satellite Television Ltd. to telecast the Netherlands Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20I Match

Royal Netherlands Cricket Board is pleased to announce that, they have entered into an agreement with Gazi Satellite Television Limited, Bangladesh to telecast the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh. This T20I match is to be held on 26 July 2012 in, Voorburg Cricket Club, Netherlands. Match will start at 2 PM Netherlands time (1800 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time).

GAZI Television will live telecast the 2nd match on their “Gtv” satellite channel. They have been awarded the exclusive Global Rights for this match by rights owner KNCB.

Mr. Richard Cox, Chief Executive, KNCB (Royal Netherlands Cricket Board ) said, “KNCB is pleased to award this broadcasting rights of the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh to Gazi Television, we hope this is a start of an excellent association between the two organizations and its hoped we will work together on various platforms in the future”.

AbuDarda
July 26, 2012, 06:39 AM
BD won the toss and elected to bat

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 06:40 AM
hope zia breaks a few records today!

Nadim
July 26, 2012, 06:40 AM
Mash rested and Nazmul dropped

Jahirul and Shaiful comes in :)

*+Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Ziaur Rahman, Shafiul Islam, Abdur Razzak, Mahmudullah, Jahurul Islam.

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 06:42 AM

Press Release Date: 25.07.2012

fantastic news! time to tune my tv channel....
Thanks Boss for the NEWS!

shakibrulz
July 26, 2012, 06:46 AM
Someone please record the match.

Nadim
July 26, 2012, 06:46 AM
SO no link for GTV:(

fuadomar
July 26, 2012, 06:47 AM
Mash rested and Nazmul dropped

Jahirul and Shaiful comes in :)

*+Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Ziaur Rahman, Shafiul Islam, Abdur Razzak, Mahmudullah, Jahurul Islam.
No sunny,too.

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 06:48 AM

fantastic news! time to tune my tv channel....
Thanks Boss for the NEWS!

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 06:49 AM
why is sunny not playing?

mij
July 26, 2012, 06:49 AM
Any web link ?

kiwibd
July 26, 2012, 06:51 AM
awww so there is not going to be any internet link?? :( :( :(

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 06:58 AM
junayed - tamim opening

playmaker
July 26, 2012, 06:58 AM
wait a minute. the match is being shown on TV? And i dont know any channel known as Gazi tv

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 07:00 AM
3 dot balls....

shuziburo
July 26, 2012, 07:00 AM
It is easy to get excited during matches. Please always follow the forum rules (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_forum_rules) and make it a pleasant experience for everyone.

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 07:01 AM
junayed gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 07:01 AM
and out :clap:

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 07:02 AM
wait a minute. The match is being shown on tv? And i dont know any channel known as gazi tv

g tv...

shuziburo
Junaid did not get his customary 25!

Gowza
the junaid experiment was an epic fail!

Nadim
Ash is coming back

btw ball by ball update here (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/chat/)

shuziburo
July 26, 2012, 07:03 AM
We have a RR of 0.85.

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 07:04 AM
nice, 3 runs from tamim, keep it going.

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 07:04 AM
Gtv is following Btv...... ads nd ads nd ads already....
poor match is going on so is Gtv's ads

Nadim
July 26, 2012, 07:05 AM
Now Shak bowled :sick:

wat is happening???

lucky we are play 9 batsman today :D

SS
July 26, 2012, 07:05 AM
in darkness

frd
July 26, 2012, 07:06 AM
wait a minute. the match is being shown on TV? And i dont know any channel known as Gazi tv

thnx mate :)

mij
2 gone, what a start, like a dream

PoorFan
Again one win and BD idiots are back.

Equinox
July 26, 2012, 07:07 AM
Why is Mashrafe not playing? Is this line-up correct? Only one pacer?

Gowza
OMG shakib! :facepalm:

SS
Only dark clouds..no sun shine

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:09 AM
2.3 Gruijters to Mushfiqur Rahim, 1 run. almost a caught and bowl! just blocked by the non striker.

Nightmare goes on.

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 07:09 AM
c'mon mushy!

mij
July 26, 2012, 07:11 AM
Is this is a joke what is happening?

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 07:11 AM
mushfiq gone

Nadim
July 26, 2012, 07:12 AM
Arekjon geche :sick:

3.1 Swart to Mushfiqur Rahim, OUT - CAUGHT! straight down the throat of Bukhari!!!! The Netherlands have a third! well well well

SS
lowest t20 score one the card...what is happening...

PoorFan
3.1 Swart to Mushfiqur Rahim, OUT - CAUGHT! straight down the throat of Bukhari!!!! The Netherlands

There you go!!!!!!!

Equinox
Mushy out.

AbuDarda
OHHH, typical and old bangladesh is back!!!

Seraphen
Amar birthday'r din era eshob ki shuru korse? >=|

jisaan
i am proud of Bangladesh

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 07:13 AM
19 balls & 3 wickets! whatta batting!

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 07:14 AM
this is ridiculous!

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:14 AM
Current run rate is 2.00

BD playing same ground they played yesterday, but what are they doing today?!

AbuDarda
July 26, 2012, 07:15 AM
রিচার্ড পাইবাসকে তার সবকটি রুপ দেখিয়ে দিচ্ছে আমাদের বহুরুপী বাংলাদেশ!

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 07:16 AM
looks like we are playing agt old time west indies

foto
awesome batting

mij
shakib the careless player.

simon
July 26, 2012, 07:17 AM
o my god just found out the game started early :(

jisaan
1st boundary in the 5th over! statisticians better warm up

PoorFan
Recent Overs: 1 . . . W . | . 3 . W . . | 1 . 1 . 1 1 | W . . . . . | 4 1 1 . . 1 |

What a game we are froced to follow at night.

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 07:18 AM
o my god just found out the game started early :(

this match is going to be over by yesterday's starting time

foto
July 26, 2012, 07:19 AM
netherland oto gotokal ebabey shuru korsey.14/3

Gowza
July 26, 2012, 07:20 AM
tamim and riyad doing alright

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 07:21 AM
mahmudullah is proving me wrong

Morpheous
July 26, 2012, 07:23 AM
Cricinfo khulte na khultei 3 wicket gone

CricFanBD
Is anyone miss Ash?

Gowza
go riyad go riyad

winter1900
I miss Ash:)

foto
Tamim iqbal sr 100

Morpheous
July 26, 2012, 07:24 AM
Is anyone miss Ash?

For sure NOOOOOO

all_rounder
How come we are struggling against Scotland and Netherlands?

PoorFan
Current run rate is 5.00

Run rate recovered a bit.

jisaan
tamim and riyad doing alright

as long as they can hold their nerves

Morpheous
July 26, 2012, 07:25 AM
Any live links?

jisaan
July 26, 2012, 07:25 AM
that bangladeshi fellow is talking rubbish!
we have 8 fc teams... not 6!

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 07:28 AM
RR is not enough for winning

samlove0
July 26, 2012, 07:29 AM
Any link to watch live streaming

PoorFan
Any live links?
http://www.cricketeurope2.net/LIVE/CHANNELS/1/commentary.shtml

simon
that bangladeshi fellow is talking rubbish!
we have 8 fc teams... not 6!

how u know, u have a video link or something ? :-/

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:32 AM
Good last over, Mullah doing fine atm.

kiwibd
July 26, 2012, 07:32 AM
how u know, u have a video link or something ? :-/
they are showing it live on bangladesh tv, GTV channel

foto
July 26, 2012, 07:34 AM
Mahmudullah
on fire

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
July 26, 2012, 07:35 AM
Bangladesh 57/3 after 10 overs...................................kothin kharap obosthaa

Zeeshan
July 26, 2012, 07:35 AM
57 in 10.0

eto run diye amra ki korbo?

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:37 AM
Bangladesh are 57-3 after 10.0 of maximum 20 overs.

130 at best at the moment.

simon
July 26, 2012, 07:38 AM
they are showing it live on bangladesh tv, GTV channel

o I see
thanks

jisaan
tamim's sr is still below 100! it happens only in bangladesh

PoorFan
Mahmudullah
on fire
How? 33 of 23 ??:facepalm:

tail-ender
July 26, 2012, 07:40 AM
So, where are all the ppl demanding ash's head over low run rate and under utilised power plays?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

simon
July 26, 2012, 07:41 AM
Ryad doing really well
Tamim on the other hand is more like chacha apon pran bacha, hope he accelerates

PoorFan
11.1 Jamil to Mahmudullah, FOUR lofted drive! lovely shot!

2:39 PM Bangladesh Bangladesh Bangladesh! that four brings a few spectators to life.

:lol:

Zeeshan
simon to bhaloi chora abritti kore beracho dekhi

biddesh oshanti bhule jai dekhe tomader unmadona
e khelai parey bodlate amader porichoy thikana

Edit:

<table class="commsTable"><tbody><tr><td width="30" align="right">11.4
</td> <td width="100%"> Jamil to Mahmudullah, OUT
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td> Mahmudullah c Borren b Jamil 41 (31b 6x4 0x6) SR: 132.25
</td></tr></tbody></table>

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:43 AM
11.4 Jamil to Mahmudullah, OUT - CAUGHT!

Gone Mullah, did a good job though.

shuziburo
July 26, 2012, 07:43 AM
Riyad gone!

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:45 AM
Partnership of 62 in 51 balls

That partnership gave BD a bit respectable score so far.

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:49 AM
Run rate falling againg.

simon
July 26, 2012, 07:51 AM
six by Gia :D
more please

all_rounder
July 26, 2012, 07:53 AM
Dear Fellow Tigers,

Can i have some links to watch the game please?

roman
July 26, 2012, 07:55 AM
Tamim should hit the gas now. We have only 30 more deliveries to face

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:56 AM
Good last two overs for BD.

Sohel
July 26, 2012, 07:57 AM
Another valuable :four: from G.Ah. The boy may be a walking wicket + one-trick pony, but he'll score as long as he's there.

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:57 AM
Dear Fellow Tigers,

Can i have some links to watch the game please?

Ball by ball commentary.

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 07:59 AM
140 is there to take, can they do it.

BANFAN
July 26, 2012, 08:00 AM
Wasn't Anamul.. Bijuya ..:) (Spell$) Better than Zai?? He is stylish and class player.. Well he may not be scoring enough, but everything else is fantastic..

shuziburo
It looks like Zia can hit a little. But, the strike rate is below 200 today!

Equinox
They need to really push for 150 now. Nasir and Jahirul still to come.

Sohel
Time for Tamim to unleash his inner Tamim.

bd fan
July 26, 2012, 08:01 AM
c'mon tamim, only 4 overs left

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 08:02 AM
What is going on?

Equinox
Tamim is playing for his 50.

simon
at this stage both need to fire big time.
tamim kopa!

all_rounder
Just realised Ryan ten Doeshate isnt playing. Good news for us.

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 08:03 AM
Now they r taking singles!!!!!!!!hah ha

Equinox
July 26, 2012, 08:03 AM
Zia out after a valuable contribution. That was some catch according to the description.

Ajfar
July 26, 2012, 08:04 AM
We need a 20 run over. Come on Tamim kick it up a notch. Run a ball 50 diye kaj hobe na miya

all_rounder
July 26, 2012, 08:04 AM
Aita abar hoilo ki?

AsifTheManRahman
July 26, 2012, 08:05 AM
Tahole Netherlands er kacheo haartey holo, bhalo.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

CricFanBD
hmm.. ei match tao gelo!

roman
Zia did his part. Can't blame him. Tamim kortase ta ki?

all_rounder
July 26, 2012, 08:06 AM
130 korte parbe na.

Equinox
July 26, 2012, 08:06 AM
That are playing out dots now :lol:

Ajfar
July 26, 2012, 08:07 AM
Tahole Netherlands er kacheo haartey holo, bhalo.

Bhai amader player ra onek kind hearted. Scotland jitlo amader sathe jodi Netherland na jite taile tow oder mon kharap hobe, oder icha puron kora amader kortobbo

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 08:08 AM
somewhere else someone was saying why and why--we are playing this extra match! we can't prove anything!!

shuziburo
July 26, 2012, 08:08 AM
Now time for some big shots!

roman
July 26, 2012, 08:09 AM
Eder khela dekhle majhe majhe emon jid laage. Ekhon Tara single nei jokhon ektu 4 6 marar time

Ajfar
July 26, 2012, 08:09 AM
Finally a six from Tamim! We need to score 30 runs from the last 2 overs. I know I'm dreaming

Equinox
July 26, 2012, 08:10 AM
Tamim becomes the first Bangladeshi to score 2 T20I 50s!

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 08:10 AM
I give my lal nil Salam to Mr. Lotus Kamal..he knew it...that before the T20 WC BD needs a lot of Practice Matches...now we can play with Afghanistan...Please Mr. Kamal arrange this

Equinox
July 26, 2012, 08:11 AM
Tamim becomes the first Bangladeshi to score 2 T20I 50s!
...and gets out after getting his 50 :clap:

Nadim
July 26, 2012, 08:14 AM
We will be back to 16th today:D

Kohli_Sox
July 26, 2012, 08:14 AM
Something not clicking in the team, may be it's the batting order

simon
July 26, 2012, 08:15 AM
how much can we make from the last obhar? :-|

cricheart
July 26, 2012, 08:15 AM
Yay.. Gazi Prime News

all_rounder
July 26, 2012, 08:16 AM
How in the world are ranked number 4?

PoorFan
I give my lal nil Salam to Mr. Lotus Kamal..he knew it...that before the T20 WC BD needs a lot of Practice Matches...now we can play with Afghanistan...Please Mr. Kamal arrange this
Why blame Kamal, blame the idiots in the team.

Kabir
Just woke up and tuned in. And O. M. G.

roman
Ki team! Ki peleyaar! 140 Tao korte pare na Holland er moto team er shathe. Dhoira pitaite Mon chai

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 08:17 AM
My Prediction: in the T20 WC we are gonna failing in both matches..

AMD128
July 26, 2012, 08:17 AM
Guys, I just want to know why was Mash dropped despite being in-form?

mij
July 26, 2012, 08:18 AM
well first 3 quick wicket let us down big time. Hope we can defend this total.

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 08:19 AM

I did not blame Kamal...I was trying to say that he did the right thing. Sorry for my wrong expression.

all_rounder
Why pick Jahrul Islam? He fails everytime. Every single time. He must be connected with someone powerful.

Morpheous
Well BD team has seen it all....flying in 9th cloud after being #4 Ranked to getting embarrased bt 2 aasociate nations

simon
I miss Mash :-|

AMD128
well first 3 quick wicket let us down big time. Hope we can defend this total.

We can't. Unless we bowl tremendously well which we do probably once in a full moon.

cricheart
Nasir ! tumio... no no no, this is bad

mufi_02
Abaro harlam taile

Naimul_Hd
What are they playing man....seriously !

The Forgotten XI would have performed much better.

MSM B2C
July 26, 2012, 08:20 AM
Hai Hai Tamim 50 Korlo! And our No.1 All Rounder in World Shakib Zero!

I think Shakib got Afraid of Kallis! He does not deserve to be Known as World No.1 (Shakib)

The are better players than Shakib who are better in all 3 formats in Terms of All-rounder!

mij
Looks like its not easy for new comer to bat

ialbd
Ki dekhtesi eigula..... din tai mati hobe mone hochhe...

cricheart
128 all out!!!

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 08:21 AM
Netherlands will win it easily ---2 over to spare.

mij
last over 3 wicket over before 19th 2 wicket, its a joke

simon
:lol: we suk :floor: all out :D

all_rounder
July 26, 2012, 08:22 AM
130 korte parbe na.

Hoilo na re.

MSM B2C
Bowled by a Associate Nation! Bangladesh all out 128!

Hai Hai Bangladesh! What just happend?

Morpheous
Bhaiera.....I know its shitty performance but thats T20 Cricket....Good thing its happening now...Dhoirjo dhoren, Win or Loss amader BD Cricket team er pashe thaken

M.H.Rubel
July 26, 2012, 08:23 AM
3:22 PM Bangladesh have posted a competitive total of 128. A very interesting second innings looms ahead! stayed tuned!

simon
July 26, 2012, 08:23 AM

I think Shakib got Afraid of Kallis! He does not deserve to be Known as World No.1 (Shakib)

The are better players than Shakib who are better in all 3 formats in Terms of All-rounder!

don't waste it dude, Oronnya madame is not here today :lol::lol:

M.H.Rubel
July 26, 2012, 08:24 AM
3:22 PM Bangladesh have posted a competitive total of 128. A very interesting second innings looms ahead! stayed tuned!

shuziburo
We need an in-form Rubel to defend this.

Naimul_Hd
We lost 5 wickets in last 2 overs only for 12 runs.

CricFanBD

Sorry for asking: Why u r so happy when a BD Player did not perform to his merit? R u Bangladeshi?

Maysun
July 26, 2012, 08:25 AM
Razzak Shafiul didn't even give the strike to Nasir at the other end :smh:

MSM B2C
July 26, 2012, 08:26 AM
If A bowling Attack of Netherland is Bowling us Out for 128 what will happen when we face the PAK bowling Attacking?

cricheart
July 26, 2012, 08:26 AM

Bowled by a Associate Nation! Bangladesh all out 128!

Hai Hai Bangladesh! What just happend?

Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai
echo

echo
echo
echo
echo
echo
echo
echo
echo
echo
echo
echo

:flag: will win

cricheart
July 26, 2012, 08:28 AM
3:20 PM A rather up and down innings, where both teams wrestled for control. A good effort to bowl the Bangladesh side out.
Cricket Europe Commi

Hasan2k8
July 26, 2012, 08:28 AM
Pathetic batting display!!! Nasir is more of a innings building batsmen, he can hit boundaries but he is not a big hitter, shouldn't bat that low. Maybe at 3, mushy should go down he can hit big ones got some power for a pichi guy. Shakib is sucking pretty bad at #3 in t20, hes struggling never at 3 again back to 4 plz.

foto
July 26, 2012, 08:29 AM
Ki team! Ki peleyaar! 140 Tao korte pare na Holland er moto team er shathe. Dhoira pitaite Mon chai

heir poreo ki bishocup'e khela uchit?:-/

MSM B2C
July 26, 2012, 08:29 AM
Sorry for asking: Why u r so happy when a BD Player did not perform to his merit? R u Bangladeshi?

Shakib was known as Mr. Consistent! I thought it will be normal for him to perform!

In fact in this series, I don't know what wen't wrong with him!

You should ask this question: Are u Happy or Angry?

How the Hell do you play one Pace Bowler Shafiul?
and the Other being Part Timer Ziaur!!!!

Our Bowling Attack looks so weak!

Allah will only help us!

BANFAN
July 26, 2012, 08:30 AM

It's Tamims fault because he played too slow....for T20..un acceptable...;) if he would play with a SR of 140 we would have got a good total... He spoiled a lots of balls. He should be dropped from T20 team...:)

shuziburo
July 26, 2012, 08:33 AM
It was Tamim, Riyad, and Zia. No one else did much.

MSM B2C
July 26, 2012, 08:33 AM
It's Tamims fault because he played too slow....for T20..un acceptable...;) if he would play with a SR of 140 we would have got a good total... He spoiled a lots of balls. He should be dropped from T20 team...:)

Today Tamim has done me proud!

Shakib, what the hell does he think he is? Superman!

He comes in without NO respect to the Opposition bowlers and starts to hit like a Big Hero! Super Failure All Rounder In T20 He has been for a Long time.

kazis2007
July 26, 2012, 08:34 AM
May be another loose

oronnya

Bhai can u stop today please... We are already pissed ... :(

PoorFan

STOP trolling, yes you are trolling on this issue in every match thread lately. You are warned [politely].

-Mod.

Sohel
July 26, 2012, 08:35 AM
May be another loose

What's loose? My lung'i or your pants? Banglateo post kaura jay.

shuziburo

He could have rotated better. But, without his 50, we might be looking at 80 or so.

Hasan2k8
This is embarrassing, humiliating batting, display against associate teams!!! BD f****** sh**+ in t20 format. So so amateur they play this format like!!!

all_rounder
Shariar Nafees and Ashraful should have played instead of Junaid and Jahrul.

shuziburo
July 26, 2012, 08:36 AM
If A bowling Attack of Netherland is Bowling us Out for 128 what will happen when we face the PAK bowling Attacking?

Do you really want an answer to your Q?

F6_Turbo
July 26, 2012, 08:38 AM
I've decided I love this forum more after a poor performance. The whole place becomes one big mongfest

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 08:39 AM
Shakib was known as Mr. Consistent! I thought it will be normal for him to perform!

In fact in this series, I don't know what wen't wrong with him!

You should ask this question: Are u Happy or Angry?

How the Hell do you play one Pace Bowler Shafiul?
and the Other being Part Timer Ziaur!!!!

Our Bowling Attack looks so weak!

Allah will only help us!
Ok..I got your answer: u r Bangladeshi but Angry for the performance of Sakib..Sakib did well in one match but then he did not click in next few matches...but Sakib can't take the responsibilities every day...there are other 10 players---what they r doing?

Team Management dropped ASh after doing a one single digit in the tour..while on the other hand others are also doing single digit even a zero!!

Sohel
July 26, 2012, 08:39 AM
STOP trolling, yes you are trolling on this issue in every match thread lately. You are warned [politely].

-Mod.

Thank you.

all_rounder
July 26, 2012, 08:40 AM
Why no Mortaza? let me guess - his body broke down AGAIN.

It all depends on Shakib, Razzak and Sunny. Our Pacers are hopeless/useless.

Hasan2k8
July 26, 2012, 08:42 AM
Some guys at end if the innings only takes few balls smashes 12-16 off only 6,7 balls. What did nasir do 7 with balls? Scored only 4 runs! Couldn't he hit few boundaries atleast! Atleast whenever Zia bats in the t20 format he always hits boundaries and had very good strike. Zia defo plays his part. Zia is BD's down the order t20 format future!

Saifulsohel
July 26, 2012, 08:44 AM
Netherlands 4/0

Equinox
July 26, 2012, 08:44 AM
Shafiul drops a C&B chance but a rare decent start from both our opening bowlers.

Saifulsohel
July 26, 2012, 08:45 AM
Faul gtv ki dekhai

shuziburo
July 26, 2012, 08:45 AM
Need wickets. Run save kore match jeta jabe na!

shuziburo
July 26, 2012, 08:46 AM
Then again, if they cannot score, maybe they'll play stupid shots.

Sohel
July 26, 2012, 08:47 AM
Good to see Rex keeping it tight. All of our bowlers need to.

Morpheous
July 26, 2012, 08:48 AM
Gola chipa bowling....keep it up

Sohel
G-TV ain't showing jack. Just the same commercials over and over and over again.

all_rounder
need to get req rate over 8. Then you will see wickets.

BANFAN
July 26, 2012, 08:49 AM
Why no Mortaza? let me guess - his body broke down AGAIN.

It all depends on Shakib, Razzak and Sunny. Our Pacers are hopeless/useless.

Mash has been rested for other players to get a practice. No injury I'm sure. News of A Mash injury travels faster than you can imagine.

And Ash has not been dropped for any reason, as some fans tend to think. He was the best performer in the team with bat at that point. Ash was rested to give some practice to Junaid.

All these, because we were facing weaker opponent, Nederland. Take it easy even if we lose today, it's all about practice against them. We will have the best 11 playing in the T20 WC.

Hasan2k8
July 26, 2012, 08:50 AM
BD need to start well with da ball

roman
Shak's pathetic form continues

Equinox
Shakib's faltu bowling continues.

AMD128
Mash has been rested for other players to get a practice. No injury I'm sure. News of A Mash injury travels faster than you can imagine.

And Ash has not been dropped for any reason, as some fans tend to think. He was the best performer in the team with bat at that point. Ash was rested to give some practice to Junaid.

All these, because we were facing weaker opponent, Nederland. Take it easy even if we lose today, it's all about practice against them. We will have the best 11 playing in the T20 WC.

Thank you for expressing my opinion. xD What you wrote is exactly what I thought as well. :-p

mij
Shakib is out of form

Sohel
July 26, 2012, 08:51 AM
Finally G-TV's showing the match. NOT a tight over from Faisal at all.

Equinox

Bhai, do you really believe that? :D

cricheart
Bhavsilam aarekta banglawash dekhum.. ekta chmotkari ghotona na hoile sombhov na.

mij
July 26, 2012, 08:52 AM
if we can't get wicket this game will finish fast

Sohel
July 26, 2012, 08:52 AM
Motin in as substitute fielder.

shuziburo
July 26, 2012, 08:53 AM
The match is running away from us!

kazis2007
Good experience to us loosing against associates before wc

roman
Scotland and now Netherlands. Bhabtei to gaye kataa dicche.

Equinox
Razzak gets the breakthrough.

CricFanBD
July 26, 2012, 08:54 AM

Sounds very optimistic.

Sohel
G-TV's stream is buffering like crazy, and they actually have an ISP subsidiary in their portfolio.

:out: Rex strikes. Clean bowled trying to play a premeditated sweep. Rex's late release will get you every single time.

shuziburo
Finally a wicket!

PoorFan
July 26, 2012, 08:55 AM
One down, now keep it tight. Wicket will fall every now and then.

cricheart
Bhai, do you really believe that? :D

I guess, I would beleive that. What else you like to beleive? TIK run Ash out making single digit score and ended out of XI for rest of the tour?!!! Sould be a cospirecy theory.

shuziburo
AR pays back for the FOURS...