PDA

View Full Version : No BD team in Champions League this year.

Tigers_eye
July 28, 2012, 09:04 AM
Group A: Kolkata Knight Riders (India), Titans (South Africa), Perth Scorchers (Australia), Delhi Daredevils (India) and Qualifier 1
Group B: Chennai Super Kings (India), Highveld Lions (South Africa), Sydney Sixers (Australia), Mumbai Indians (India) and Qualifier 2.
Qualifying Pool 1: Sialkot Stallions (Pakistan), Auckland Aces (New Zealand) and England's domestic T20 winners.
Qualifying Pool 2: Trinidad and Tobago (West Indies), England's domestic T20 runners-up and Sri Lanka's domestic T20 winner.
Source (http://www.espncricinfo.com/champions-league-twenty20-2012/content/current/story/574284.html)
++++
Hahaha!! :lol: Ato pa chaitta kono labh loilo na? :floor:

4 ta bharotio team, 2 ta SA'an, 2 ta Australian already in. Eventual champion'ra qualify koirey ashbey. Sialkot/T&T? :facepalm:

Mods: thread ta ektu por onno forum'a transfer koirey dien. :goal: Spain harsey Japan'er kasey!!

Tigers_eye
July 28, 2012, 09:08 AM
By the way, BPL'er poisha'r gondogol chuksey?

cricheart
July 28, 2012, 09:38 AM
This news shouldn't dissapoint Bangladeshi fans. BPL's champ Dhaka Gladiator's cant play there anyway, due to their fraud dealing with it's staff & players and FICA obligation. Other than Shakib's KKR, BD wont have anyone else to cheer for; so CLT20 is somewhat meaningless for BD viewers now.

BTW Dont want to see Uthura Rudras win the slpl title this year, will creat dispute with KKR for Shakib al Hassan.

playmaker
July 28, 2012, 12:00 PM
i wont be suprised if there is no BPL next year, stupid BCB and stupid franchise owner, killing their own golden goose. Ederke lungi diya pitano dorkar

Jadukor
July 28, 2012, 12:05 PM
lungi diya pitano abar ki? shune khub akta voyonkor shasti toh mone hoitesena. Anyways participation of Dhaka Gladiators would have made things interesting for sure.

Ajfar
July 28, 2012, 01:01 PM
Well we could have gotten invitation next year if BCB and the franchises cleaned up the mess they created. But I doubt that will happen.

bujhee kom
July 28, 2012, 01:13 PM
i wont be suprised if there is no BPL next year, stupid BCB and stupid franchise owner, killing their own golden goose. Ederke lungi diya pitano dorkar

lungi diya pitano abar ki? shune khub akta voyonkor shasti toh mone hoitesena. Anyways participation of Dhaka Gladiators would have made things interesting for sure.

Hehhee...hoyto Aabeger boshey (emotional hoye kichu shobdo miss krorey felechen...)othoba Mod-der bhoyei dada hoito purota kikhtey paren ni...hehehe...boltey cheyechilen hoito ba je Lungi khuiley naked pachatey Koshey Lathi kimba Chabkanor kotha...Chittagonger manoos tow uni/....hahahahah!!!!

deshimon
July 28, 2012, 01:19 PM
Where will play Shakib? SLPL or CT20?

deshimon
July 28, 2012, 01:24 PM
Hehhee...hoyto Aabeger boshey (emotional hoye kichu shobdo miss krorey felechen...)othoba Mod-der bhoyei dada hoito purota kikhtey paren ni...hehehe...boltey cheyechilen hoito ba je Lungi khuiley naked pachatey Koshey Lathi kimba Chabkanor kotha...Chittagonger manoos tow uni/....hahahahah!!!!

Dada porer moner kotha buijha jokhon byakkha korlen, Tokhon apnar moner kothata o tow byakkha kora uchit chhilo!:lol:

TimAus
July 29, 2012, 05:41 AM
Champions League is a farce anyway. It's all just there to help the IPL think it's the greatest thing ever. Just hope that Trinidad & Tobago win it.

playmaker
July 29, 2012, 06:42 AM
im with the above post

This CLT20 is 50% IPL and the rest 50% is audition for IPL. Narine, barath, pollard got chance in IPL after performing in CLT20

:smh:

zinatf
July 29, 2012, 07:01 AM
Will watch it if Shakib plays for KKR....otherwise no BD team = CLT20 what?!

simon
July 29, 2012, 07:05 AM
nothing disappointing, BPL just started, their will be more opportunities in future.

Ian Pont
July 29, 2012, 07:05 AM
I spoke to someone within the BCCI who said that the CLT placing for the winners of the BPL was not really asked for or pushed. I don't know if this should have come from the BCB or BPL and I do not know how true this is.

The CLT is by invitation (not by right) and thus some smooth marketing behind the scenes would have no doubt helped.

I hear that the 2013 winners of the BPL are more likely to get invited. It's a shame for the Dhaka Gladiators that this year's terrific win didn't lead to some much needed income for all concerned from the CLT. I suspect that the focus was on simply getting the competition going rather than what would happen after.

playmaker
July 29, 2012, 07:29 AM
This was just the just the first year of BPL so no question of pushing it to into the CLT20. And seeing the payment issues, half the players wouldnt even show up :lol:

cricheart
July 29, 2012, 08:25 AM
Champions League is a farce anyway. It's all just there to help the IPL think it's the greatest thing ever. Just hope that Trinidad & Tobago win it.

BTW with the absense of the biggest t20 sensation Chris Gayle, will effect the tournament's attractiveness. After opted out of Ausie big teams like Blues, Redbacks current Bigbash participant teams dont feature any big names either. I dont see any optimistic expectation by SS or NZ/English sides also. So it'll be about the IPL teams again. Allready TnT sports minister forcing Narine, Bravo & Pollard to attend for national duty leaving represent IPL sides. I doubt clt20 is not gonna a big icc event, that will interest small number of viewers only.