PDA

View Full Version : BD A vs ZIM A

mahbubH
March 17, 2004, 05:51 AM
Any news of the 1st "test" between BD A and ZIM A?

Mahmood
March 17, 2004, 10:11 AM
Toss: ZIM A

BD A 200/10 (57 Overs)
Nafis Iqbal 0
Rashedul Haq 2
Ehsanul Haq 10
*Tushar Imran 103
Jamal Babu 0
Mazharul 8
Faisal 38
+Mohammad Salim 5
Alamgir Kabir 10
Enamul Jr. 3
Shahadat 0*
Extra 21

Edwing 3/39, Paniangara 2/30, Benet 2/23, Gripper 2/45

ZIM A 113/2 (33 Overs)
Sibanda 21
Tailor 0
Gripper 46*
Coventry 22*
Extra 24

Alamgir Kabir 2/44

rassel
March 17, 2004, 10:26 AM
It wasn't good performance by the top order nevertheless, great to seeTushar Imran back in business.

chinaman
March 17, 2004, 10:45 AM
Familiar picture, but I think they have more potential and will show it in coming days. Excellent knock from the skipper. Who is this Faisal?

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 17, 2004, 10:48 AM
dhuruuuuuuuuuuuu,
halar mejajtai kharap hoye gelo. ai nafis ar ai ak shomoshha. consistency nai to bhai. airokom korle or jatiyo dole dhukte deri ase. but captains played the captains knock. tar mane ki je ashole bhobishhot zimbabwe team is going to be stronger than bangladesh team. i dont think so. asha kori 2nd innings a they will do much better.

mahbubH
March 17, 2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by chinaman
Familiar picture, but I think they have more potential and will show it in coming days. Excellent knock from the skipper. Who is this Faisal?

Faisal plays for Chittagong in National League and was the highest run getter in the last Natioanal cricket league.

Was expecting better performance from the A team.

SS
March 17, 2004, 01:07 PM
I knew this will happen..all our players can do is to talk to much and work less..Nafis was so bold to say English spinners are "ordinary"..don even know how to respect opponent..and he will be the future of BD team!!!
itz common picture for Bd team...it's their genetic structure i guess all top order will get out playing some shots to get applaud and thatz all about it.

rio
March 17, 2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by SS
Nafis was so bold to say English spinners are "ordinary"..don even know how to respect opponent..and he will be the future of BD team!!!

There is nothing wrong to be bold and at the start of the series it was a good thing to say to put pressure on the English spinners.

Beamer
March 17, 2004, 03:05 PM
Hold on their mate SS. I don't think our players talk too much or work less. Its completely the other way around. They don't talk too much and generally work hard. The ones that don't work hard are not part of the team anymore. They might be lacking in talent or ability but not definitely guilty of charges that you bring against them. They know they can't talk since they can't walk the talk. Nafis's comment was blown out of proportion and to cite an example of that comment as a reflection of the whole team, or some genetic defficiency, is utter bogus with all due respect. Our cricketers are actually quite respectful of their opponents as they should be. We have ways to go to catch up with the rest of the world, minus Zimbabwe, with whom we are more or less on par. The line between confidence and arrogance is very thin. stepping over it is easy. Nafis may have been guilty of stepping that line. I ,however have no problem with it if he can back it up, and it can be termed as youthful exuburance, nothing more than that.

SS
March 17, 2004, 03:10 PM
thanks Beamer agree with ya.

shovon13
March 17, 2004, 06:49 PM
good point beamer.

neways....i think u guys have noticed that this zim A team is pretty strong. it'd be a good experience for our players nonetheless.

AsifTheManRahman
March 17, 2004, 08:22 PM
Tushar Imran kintu first class match gulite khubi bhalo kore...fatay dey...kintu ashol jaygay giye r pare na...he even has a double century in first class cricket but his performance in international cricket is pretty ordinary...

Warlock
March 18, 2004, 05:50 AM
Any century would be welcomed! I am getting tired of seeing these 20s and 30s from BD batsmen. Well done Tush!

fy288
March 18, 2004, 06:13 AM
Masiive well done to T. Imran, he was chosen as the captain and has handle the extra responsibiliy well witha century if only Bashar could do the same soon! I feel sorry fo Nafis Iqbal though, i think he is going to be a very good international player, hopefully he finds his rhythm and scores well in the second innings.
Any century would be welcomed!

"I am getting tired of seeing these 20s and 30s from BD batsmen. Well done Tush!" WARLOCK

me too mate and so are all bangla cricket fans!!!

tensionEaachi
March 18, 2004, 08:39 AM
BD 200 & 156/6

Zim 229/10

a well done job by bd bowlers and our batting is is on their way again to ruin it all!!!

Source: B. Khela .com

Beamer
March 18, 2004, 12:36 PM
shahadat got 3 wkts for 49 runs. Not bad. We should watch him closely as he has a real chance to make it to the national team in near future.

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 18, 2004, 01:00 PM
jaihok,
bollarra kintu asha jagaiyechilo kintu batsmanra mone hochhe sheta abar dubiye dibe. ji bhai thiki bholechen ai tushar imranta khub odhboot akta player. first class match gulota chomotkar khele kintu jokhoni ashol team a ashe tokhoni abar tar shob keramoti shesh. amni aro akjon hochhe rokon. rokon takeo kintu jodi akhon ai A team a namano hoi tinio dekha jabe 100 ar upore run korben kint ujokhoni abar jatiyo dol a dukhben tokhoni abar run pabenna. jaihok shahadat kintu bhalo korechen. ji bhai mone hochhe tar kichuta holeo shombhabona royeche. dannabad.

shovon13
March 18, 2004, 01:49 PM
i've never seen shahadat bowl. wuts his specialty? pace? swing?

Zunaid
March 18, 2004, 02:08 PM
From Rabeed Imam's write-up for Cricinfo:

"In a World Cup that lacked firepower, Bangladesh's Shahadat Hossain Rajib was a notable and extremely welcome exception. He was discovered during a talent-spotting camp in Narayanganj and whisked away to the Bangladesh Institute of Sports (BKSP) for refinement, and after being given his first international exposure this month, he has now been called up for the Bangladesh A team. Shahadat has all the necessary attributes for a genuine fast bowler. He is tall, comes in off a smooth run-up, and doesn't put unnecessary pressure on his body with his slightly open-chested angular delivery position. He has a strong frame and endurance in abundance. He is naturally aggressive and above everything, has raw pace. If he maintains his development, he could be a godsend for Bangladesh in the coming years. "

Link (http://plus.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2004/MAR/089265_COL-WORLD_09MAR2004.html)

shovon13
March 18, 2004, 02:20 PM
thank u zunaid vai!!

damn shahadat sounds like the perfect bowling partner for masri. sorry tapash....

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 18, 2004, 04:39 PM
does anyone know the speed of shahadat?

Zephaniah
March 18, 2004, 04:42 PM
shadat is still very young , so he could work on his pace. I'm just wondering why BCB don't send them to MRF pace foundation (India), if sending them to aussieland isn't viable.

RazabQ
March 19, 2004, 02:31 AM
have they started yet? are the scores being updated anywhere? Bangladesherkhela still has yesterday's score.

chinaman
March 19, 2004, 02:41 AM
Unfortunately, we are not getting any updates until after the stumps. We are working to find a way to get the score during the match time in the future.

billah
March 19, 2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by FaltuRidwanBhai
does anyone know the speed of shahadat?

In U-19 cup, Shahadat bowled upto 89 I think. He was the only bowler in the tournament to bowl in mid '80s regularly.;)

shovon13
March 19, 2004, 04:38 AM
wow....very nice shahadat!!

but talha is still faster though, right?

mahbubH
March 19, 2004, 07:21 AM
BD A won by 5 runs... Alamgir Kabir MOM.... enamul 5/24

Great show!!

Source: BDkhela

sage
March 19, 2004, 07:24 AM
89 at Ninteen! It can reach 95 by 23! Wow! What is Masree's speed? Wow!

abhs
March 19, 2004, 07:35 AM
Just more in detail of the information provided by sports_fan_bd. The source is the same.

Congratulation Bangladesh A.
Great performances from Bowlers!

Bangladesh A : 200/10 & 195/10, 62.2 overs

Zimbabwe A : 229/10 & 161/10, 50.1 overs (Coventry 38, Gripper 27, A Kabir 63/4, Enamul 24/5)

Bangladesh A won by 5 runs

Man of the match : Alamgir Kabir

Source:
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/

Zephaniah
March 19, 2004, 07:48 AM
Well done. ...a WIN once again!

Nascer
March 19, 2004, 07:53 AM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]

chinaman
March 19, 2004, 08:18 AM
What a Win! What a performane! What a pleasant surprise! Go BD go.

Hasib
March 19, 2004, 08:39 AM
Well... it goes to show our second string line up is also good, allahr-rahmatha.

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Mahmood
March 19, 2004, 08:53 AM
This team was not even out real A team. It is like a B team.

A very well done performence indeed. Future looks very promising.

Go Tigers!

Warlock
March 19, 2004, 09:26 AM
Man, this is too good to be true! We are winning at least one big match every week! First there was the U19 plate final, then the historic ODi win, now even the A team has pipped their Zim counterparts.

We have a pleasant dilemma- whether to pick Tarek Aziz or Alamgir Kabir, in the national team. Both looks good at the moment.

The new kid Shahadat also got some valuable exposure. Good for him. He's got raw pace, all we need is to guide him well in the future.

Orpheus
March 19, 2004, 09:27 AM
Oi s***.. BD A jit geya.. Shabash!

Mera hindi samaj atihe? Nehi atihe? No problem... I talk universal below:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

:tiger::tiger::tiger::tiger::tiger:

Raj bhai.. tiger er pic eita mora keno? Bhalo pic den man

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by Orpheus]

[Edited on 3-19-2004 by chinaman]

crazyisland
March 19, 2004, 09:31 AM
BD Batting is still a concern. We need to learn how to build big innings without losing too many wickets.

Nasif
March 19, 2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by shovon13
wow....very nice shahadat!!

but talha is still faster though, right?

No he is not. I have seen Talha bowling with speed gun display on tv. He hovers around lower 130kph

Navarene
March 19, 2004, 10:26 AM
I was a bit upset about India's lost, but then the win of our A team simply brought back joy to my deplated mood.

Great going Alamgir, Enamul jr, Shadat! We are poud of you!

paco
March 19, 2004, 10:33 AM
If Shahadat was clocked at 89mph, then that would make him BD's fastest ever. Masri at his fastest was clocked at about 88, and Talha at around 83ish in the ODIs his played. Tapash has been clocked around 85, but since he's shorter, he doesn't have enough bounce.

Navarene
March 19, 2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by paco
Tapash has been clocked around 85, but since he's shorter, he doesn't have enough bounce.

He looks pretty tall in the pic. I thought he was one of the tallest amongst other team mates.

Tokai
March 19, 2004, 11:02 AM
all of your wins u are talking about came from batting first. and also very close ones. 8 runs, 8 runs, 5 runs......

the most important thing to notice here is that our bowlers are not giving up in pressure. the fighthing spirite.....oh what should i say, like the spirit of two dogs trying to get a piece of bone.

(sorry if my metaphone sounds bad to u, i just write it from my everyday views, being a tokai, u know!!)

Upal
March 19, 2004, 11:49 AM
He looks pretty tall in the pic. I thought he was one of the tallest amongst other team mates.

Tapash is one of the tallest among his teammates, but that's because most BD players are only 5'3"-5'6". Tapash is prolly around the 5'7"-5'8" range, which is tall for a Bangladeshi, but quite short for a paceman. Of course, height is not everything for a fast bowler. Malcolm Marshall proved that you could still have great pace with average height. The fastest bowler in West Indies right now is Tino Best, and he's only 5'7"-5'8".

Nasif
March 19, 2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by paco
If Shahadat was clocked at 89mph, then that would make him BD's fastest ever. Masri at his fastest was clocked at about 88, and Talha at around 83ish in the ODIs his played. Tapash has been clocked around 85, but since he's shorter, he doesn't have enough bounce.

Marsi has one clocked at 91.5mph in New Zealand.

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 19, 2004, 12:39 PM
wow fantastic,
kichui kintu amar bolar nai. bangladesh kintu asholai unnoti korche. chorom chaper modhhe thekeo match kibhabe hater muthoi niye ashte hoi sheta kintu amra akhon amader doler playerra bhalo bhabai buzhe geche. batsmander ai sholpo pujikeo bollarra towakka kore ne. tara tader nijeder kaj thik bhabe palon koreche. jar jonno kintu bangladesh A dol 5 run a harate pereche zimbabwe A dolke. chomotkar. congratulations once again. shotti bhalo lagche. nahhhhhhh ashole amader desh kintu asholai unnoti korche she bishoye kintu shondeho nai. tobe akhon jeta proyojon sheta hochhe akta shushthu ebong niropekkho board. dannabad.

al Furqaan
March 19, 2004, 01:03 PM
i know that shahadat is 6-2, how tall is masri, talha and tapash?

al Furqaan
March 19, 2004, 01:04 PM
and how tall is shoaib akhtar and other good pacers in other countries?

Rubu
March 19, 2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by al Furqaan
and how tall is shoaib akhtar and other good pacers in other countries?

shoaib akhtar: 6ft
Glenn McGrath: 6ft 4in.

WI players are all giants, and even the sub continents players (ind, pak, sri) are around 6ft.

paco
March 19, 2004, 01:30 PM
Like someone pointed about, Tapash is pretty short. Masri is 6'1" I believe, and Talha is about as tall as well.

reinausagi
March 19, 2004, 01:47 PM
Seven test caps among themselves and ZIM-A lose the match?

BD is definately on the way up. The bowlers seem to be tenacious. If only the batsmen would pick up the charge. In two years, this team will be slowly climbing out of the test/ODI rankings cellar.

The tenacious, methodical, cut-throat cricket taught at the U-19 level will stay with the cricketers as they grow older.

billah
March 19, 2004, 02:06 PM
They next match will be tougher for Zim A. Our next A team is much stronger. We are doing better, more so, we are producing some quality cricketers finally.:)

Mahmood
March 19, 2004, 02:15 PM
Well, Zimbabue is on the downfall, as Cricket is losing popularity there. They are losing more quality players than they are getting.

So it is safe to expect to start as favorites when we play them next time.

Optimist
March 19, 2004, 02:37 PM
Guys, you are doing the cardinal mistake of assuming consistency from Bangladesh. No matter how strong our team is on paper, we are perfectly capable of self-destruction. The A team that played in the first match did an unbelievable job of defending 161 runs!!! Zimbabwe was 161/7 and the last three wickets fell on the same score...all LBW. I hope Hannan Sarkar and Kapali will get some runs under their belt. Otherwise Kapali may well have to sit out the WI tour! Tushar Imran may get his chance!!

Zobair
March 19, 2004, 04:35 PM
Awesome performance...lets give the Zimbos a real nightmare tour :)

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 19, 2004, 04:43 PM
ji bhai,
amio kintu porechi je poroborti bangladesh A team a kintu jatiyo doler 5 jon thakben. rajin kintu hoben odhinayok. bograte kintu khela hobe. abar cricket hobe amar desher barite. bhabtai bhalo lagche. tobe asha korbo bangladesh A dol joy labh korbe. asholai kintu thik bangladesh doler kintu consistency bole kichu nai. kagoje kolome jotoi boro hok ashol khela kintu hoi mathe. asha korbo bograbashike bhalo khela upohar dibe bangladesh A dol. ebong ami asha korbo alok run paben. tanahole kintu durbhaggo tar. west indies tour a kintu take baire boshe thakte hote pare. echarao tushar tini jodi consistency bojai rakhen tahole kintu abar tar dole ferar shombhabona ache. ebong echarao nafis tinio jodi ditiyo test match a bhalo koren tahole kintu taro shombhabo royeche. dannabad.

chinaman
March 19, 2004, 04:48 PM
Enamul Haque and Alamgir Kabir shared nine wickets as Bangladesh A pulled off a sensational five-run victory with a day to spare in their four-day fixture against their visiting Zimbabwean counterparts at the Rajshahi Divisional Stadium yesterday.
The home team took a 1-0 lead in the two-match series.

Zimbabwe A were asked to chase a modest 167 runs on day three, but Test caps Enamul and Alamgir shared nine wickets as the southern Africans ended up at 161 in 50.1 overs. Right-arm pace bowler Alamgir, who bagged 4-63, began Zimbabwe's slide sending back opener Sibanda for 5.

His partner-in-crime Enamul, the leading bowler in the ICC U-19 World Cup, gave another example of his Test experience when the left-arm orthodox spinner returned with second innings figures of 19-9-24-5. However, the chief Zimbabwe wicket -- experienced Test player Trevor Gripper (27) -- fell to young pace sensation Shahdat Hossain.

With half the side back in the dressing room for 97, the Bangladesh A players may have had premature thoughts of a post-match celebration. But nobody told that to Coventry (38 of 81 balls) and captain Maregwede (29 off 79 balls).

The pair added 49 valuable runs before Alamgir Kabir broken the sixth-wicket partnership clean bowling Coventry who hit three boundaries.The same bowler also ended the Zimbabwe A innings trapping Bennett lbw. Alamgir's effort gave him the man-of-the-match award after finishing with a match-haul of eight wickets.

Earlier resuming the day on 156-6, Bangladesh A added 39 more runs before being bowled out for 195. Gritty campaigner Jamaluddin, who started the day on 21, scored 33 off 73 balls that featured four boundaries while Enamul faced fifty deliveries to contribute an unbeaten 15.

Zimbabwe A bowlers Thinashe Panyangara captured three for 41 in 16 overs and Mwayenga took three for 41.

The second four-day match takes place on March 23 at the new Shaheed Chandu Stadium in Bogra.

Daily Star (http://www.thedailystar.net/2004/03/20/d40320040129.htm)

chinaman
March 19, 2004, 04:51 PM
The national selectors announced a strong 13-member Bangladesh A team to play the second four-day match against visiting Zimbabwe A at the Shaheed Chandu Stadium in Bogra from March 23-26.

Vice-captain of the Test side Rajin Saleh will lead the second string home selection that includes Test stars like Hannan Sarker, Mohammed Ashraful and Alok Kapali. Paceman Tareq Aziz Khan, who had an impressive outing against Zimbabwe in the one-day international series earlier this month, is also in the side.

The selected players have been asked to report to the Bangladesh Cricket Board management office at Gulshan today at 5pm.

SQUAD
Rajin Saleh (captain), Hannan Sarker, Nafees Iqbal, Mohammed Ashraful, Alok Kapali, Tushar Imran, Dhiman Gosh, Alamgir Kabir, Enamul Haq Jr, Gazi Alamgir, Tareq Aziz Khan, Jamaluddin Babu and Faisal Hossain.

Daily Star (http://www.thedailystar.net/2004/03/20/d40320040836.htm)

Mahmood
March 19, 2004, 05:28 PM
Instead of Ash and Rajin, Sanwar and Rokon should have been on this team.

shovon13
March 19, 2004, 05:44 PM
i'd say we could've played sumon, just to have him back in runs, instead of rajin and ash. hopefully hannan and nafis will be a good duo.

yep our team looks pretty good....and we've been playing rather consistently since the aussie tour, so i'm not afraid to hope.... :fanflag:

BangladeshCricket
March 19, 2004, 07:20 PM
Really impressed that we are getting the spirit of fighting back. Shahadat and Talha r promising, I think we should start the proper use of these two assests of BD pace bowling. and Meanwhile, we should do extensive search for pacers all around Bangladesh. There should atleast a pacer who will pace with fire. And I hope Masri gets better by September. With Masri, Tapash and the new founds will be a great combo. We can have musfiq as third or even fourth seamer. And Rafique/Rana as spinners. What we just need is a solid batting line up...Then we will be one of the greatest...thank ar bolbo na..lolz
shouldn't dream too much
but Thanks a lot to our heroes...:fanflag:

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by BangladeshCricket]

AsifTheManRahman
March 19, 2004, 08:18 PM
What the hell is going on???!!!!

ANOTHER WIN???!!!!!

Oh My God....

This is too good....this was not even our full A team whereas those guys had 7 test players!!

Man this is too good!!

Enamul might as well get into the national team...

Kabir's also done well...

and man Shahadat bowls at 89? Damn!!!

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 19, 2004, 08:37 PM
well i doubt if shahadat actually bols at 89. well i agree he is fast but i doubt if he is actually that fast. because was there actually any boling speed machine during the under 19. another thing is that well amra kintu jitse zimbabwe A team ar shathe. kintu kothai jani akta khotka lagche amar karon ke jeno bollo je zimbabwe ar last 3 wicket porse 161 run ai. ebong 3ta outi naki chilo LBW. beparta kemon jani aktu onno rokom lagche. jaihok shesh porjonto amra jitechi aitai hochhhe boro kotha. bhul umpiring o kintu khelar akta ongsho. ebong amader birduhheo kintu onek shomoy onek crucial moment a bhul umpiring hoyechilo jar karone amra here jai. dannabad.

AsifTheManRahman
March 19, 2004, 08:39 PM
We can actually wrap up an opponent within three days!!!!:fanflag:

rio
March 19, 2004, 10:17 PM
Why did the selectors drop Shahadat ? He is a good prospect and needs all the exposure. I see no reason why Gazi Alamgir was selected ahead of him(he even took 4 wickets whereas Gazi Alamgir was wicketless playing for BNG U-23 against the same opponent):mad:.

Zephaniah
March 19, 2004, 10:32 PM
...little disappointed to know Talha clocks arround 83MPH, i always thought he's bit more faster. but he's still young. Yeah, Shahadat should get more exposure. May be he needs fine tuning as well. So BCB should send his to renowned pace bowling clinics in Aus or India (MRF)

Rubu
March 19, 2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by rio
Why did the selectors drop Shahadat ? He is a good prospect and needs all the exposure. I see no reason why Gazi Alamgir was selected ahead of him(he even took 4 wickets whereas Gazi Alamgir was wicketless playing for BNG U-23 against the same opponent):mad:.

well, ther are always things about BCB that sometimes i find irreasonable. who knows whats goes on in BCD's knee (the organ they use instead of head).

mahbubH
March 20, 2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Originally posted by rio

well, ther are always things about BCB that sometimes i find irreasonable. who knows whats goes on in BCD's knee (the organ they use instead of head).

I don' t mind seeing Sahadat got a match off ... There is a 5-game oneday series ahead, so he will get his chance for sure. Based on his performance at U-19 he has a great chance to tour WI.

sage
March 20, 2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by rio

Shahadat is a good prospect. He has time to prepare. Alamgir is getting ready for West Indies tour. These matches against Zim A team are actually warm ups for West Indies Series.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by sage]

sage
March 20, 2004, 08:22 AM
Who were the ampires?:-/Thankx.

FaltuRidwanBhai
March 20, 2004, 10:32 AM
ki jani bhai sage,
ke je umpire chilo. kintu jai hok tara age deshke mathay rekhechilo aituku bolte pari. tobe amar mone hoi tara khub akta budhhiman chilo na. karon tara jodi amaderke jitate chaito tahole aro aktu dekheshune outgula dito. aki run ar modhhe 3ta LBW diye dito na bole amar mone hoi. dannabad.

Zephaniah
March 20, 2004, 11:55 AM
I find hulabaloo arround LBW decisions are quite disturbing. Who watched the match live here? May be they wer absolutely genuine!

rio
March 20, 2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by sage

Shahadat is a good prospect. He has time to prepare. Alamgir is getting ready for West Indies tour. These matches against Zim A team are actually warm ups for West Indies Series.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by sage]

I was talking about Gazi Alamgir not Alamgir Kabir. I dont think Gazi Alamgir would be selected for the Windies tour.

chinaman
March 25, 2004, 07:39 AM
Cricinfo finally published the scorecard for the 1st match!

Scorecard: BD-A v Zim-A 1st Match (http://pluslive.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2003-04/ZIM-A_IN_BDESH/SCORECARDS/ZIM-A_BDESH-A_17-20MAR2004.html)