PDA

View Full Version : Why no discussion on the India vs Sri Lanks series?

akki_85
August 5, 2012, 11:19 PM
India is back to the no 2 spot in ODIs.

F6_Turbo
August 6, 2012, 01:24 AM
how many inconsequential ODI tournaments can we pretend to care about? Plus India are a tight unit when it comes to one dayers...so I think most knew this was going to be a comfortable win for India...hence the lack of interest

Zeeshan
August 6, 2012, 01:55 AM
Well why not start one then?

Jadukor
August 6, 2012, 01:57 AM
because of the zillion matches they have already played against each other so far.... the only person who would be interested in a future series between these two, is probably Kohli, since he can notch up more centuries

Isnaad
August 6, 2012, 02:55 AM
because of the zillion match they have already played against each other so far.... the only person who would be interested in a future series between these two is probably Kohli since he can notch up more centuries

Sums it all up.

cricheart
August 6, 2012, 08:18 AM
India is back to the no 2 spot in ODIs.

Yay.. Congrats India..

Here my 1 post for this precious discussion, happy now? :D

playmaker
August 6, 2012, 09:17 AM
im sick and tired of all these SL vs India matches.

Theyve played each other so many times that im sure the player themselves are sick of it

NoName
August 6, 2012, 11:00 AM
They probably know each others personality and life story.

al Furqaan
August 6, 2012, 10:38 PM
I don't think even India and SL fans cared about this series...they have played like 50 ODIs over the past 3-4 years. And SL are really weak to lose a series 4-1 at home. They should have at least made it 2-3.

Zeeshan
August 6, 2012, 11:49 PM
I was going to open a thread to follow the ODIs but it pains me that Sri Lanka barren pitches (AND vuvuzueala in stadium which is otherwise bare) adds no depth to the festivity.

Naimul_Hd
August 7, 2012, 03:46 AM
I don't think even India and SL fans cared about this series...they have played like 50 ODIs over the past 3-4 years. And SL are really weak to lose a series 4-1 at home. They should have at least made it 2-3.

Forget about fans, even players don't wanna play against each other. Indian players are tired of seeing Sri Lankans, Lol. 2 months of IPL, then 2-3 bi-lateral series in a year..:lol:

Night_wolf
August 7, 2012, 03:56 AM
Because Bangladesh isn't playing

BengaliPagol
August 7, 2012, 04:00 AM
Im sick of seeing the words India-Sri Lanka in the same sentence.