PDA

View Full Version : Twenty20 squad looks settled - Pybus

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 08:48 AM
Bangladesh coach Richard Pybus doesn't expect any major changes to the squad for the ICC World Twenty20 in Sri Lanka next month. He was also pleased that some of the players had improved their Twenty20 skills after the tours to Zimbabwe and Europe over the last two months.
Barring three players who are participating in the ongoing Sri Lanka Premier League, the rest began training at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium, though they were forced indoors due to the Dhaka rain. This camp will be the final preparation at home before the World Twenty20, as their next destination is Trinidad and Tobago, where they will play a four-nation Twenty20 tournament as part of the island's 50th independence day celebrations.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/147500/147599.2.jpg
http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/current/story/577056.html

Tigers_eye
August 12, 2012, 09:04 AM
Rokibul ar Naeem tar maney baad. Which is fine with me. Only thing is Ash jano fielding practice na koray ar pa'er kasey ball fele dourano'r chinta na koray!! Oh slip'a catch practice nished.

Jadukor
August 12, 2012, 09:06 AM
How long will the Team get to rest before WT20 after playing in Trinidad?

Sohel
August 12, 2012, 09:09 AM
No Chris DaRok, no NaziWarner, no Nayeem Afridi and no Kieron KaEdge! We're so done for :facepalm:

M.H.Rubel
August 12, 2012, 11:05 AM
1. Tamim
2 Ash
3. Shakib
4.Mushy
5. Riyad
6.Ziur
7. Nasir
So Pybus lookin forward with this batting line up? Its almost Ok. But i have confusion regarding Riyadh. His T20 record is very poor. Saber can be a good option there. Even Naeem has better record than Riyad in this format.

AsifTheManRahman
August 12, 2012, 11:18 AM
No Chris DaRok, no NaziWarner, no Nayeem Afridi and no Kieron KaEdge! We're so done for :facepalm:
We still have Sir Don Ashraful, so not all hope is lost yet.

playmaker
August 12, 2012, 12:04 PM
We still have Sir Don Ashraful, so not all hope is lost yet.

Brett Abulee ?

Dhakablues
August 12, 2012, 12:27 PM
Well, the fact is, this is the best team we have..I just wish we had 2-3 more pace/medium pace allrounders in the squad to bring some variety..But seriously happy that Zia performed during Pybus tenure--which may allow him to get into the ODI squad, if he improves his game. I think Pybus is most likely have a different team for the ODIs as he is hinting..

Max100
August 12, 2012, 02:17 PM
Rubel is injured. Keep him out of ur team. Abul is not ready. Hope sabbir or farhad replace abul

1. Tamim
2 Ash
3. Shakib
4.Mushy
5. Riyad
6.Ziur
7. Nasir
8. Mash
9. Sunny
10.Raj
11. Rubel
Ultimately they are the best from our lot. Reserve bench, Junaid, Naeem, Shafiul, Nazmul.
We don't have any better left.