PDA

View Full Version : MLC: Schedules, Lines ups, Games and Stats

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 03:47 PM
What is the point having so many All rounders :lol:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
One to represent every advisor ;)

Night_wolf
August 14, 2012, 03:49 PM
After the match is done Dillu can i request some of the players scores so i can finalise the team for the actual matches. I was testing some of my bench in this game and i need to know how well they did. If thats ok with you

you'll have the scorecard as this was your official WU match

what did munaf had for breakfast :wow:

Kohli_Sox
August 14, 2012, 03:50 PM
:floor:

BengaliPagol
August 14, 2012, 03:51 PM
what did munaf had for breakfast :wow:

That was exactly what i was thinking.

Night_wolf
August 14, 2012, 03:53 PM
Did you guys noticed?..every home team lost in the first 5 WU matches

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 03:58 PM
Here is the scorecard (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=1567608&postcount=223) from the last WU match of the day. Hope you had a great time following our coverages. You can view all the scorecards from today's WU matches here (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=1567065&postcount=2).

I'm (insert Indian name), sign off. Best wishes to all the team. Go hard or go home etc, Peace.

MohammedC
August 14, 2012, 04:00 PM
When does the first match starts? And when do you expect us to submit the line up?

Night_wolf
August 14, 2012, 04:00 PM
Here is the scorecard (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=1567608&postcount=223) from the last WU match of the day. Hope you had a great time following our coverages.

I'm (insert Indian name), sign off. Best wishes to all the team. Go hard or go home etc, Peace.

why indian..why aint a good american broadcasting company supporting a good commy..we paid good money

Night_wolf
August 14, 2012, 04:02 PM
congrats Pirates..you are the only home team that won today

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 04:04 PM
why indian..why aint a good american broadcasting company supporting a good commy..we paid good money

That's just for CI broadcast. And the American scorers don't don't know what they are doing yet. They are all interns. But we tried our best to not hire the like of AAK, Sunil Goborshakar, etc for tv broadcast, trained as many American announcers as possible.

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 04:06 PM
When does the first match starts? And when do you expect us to submit the line up?

Starting right now would be a good time. Thanks for bringing it up

Everyone, PLEASE follow the instructions linked on schedule post (#2). If you have a game tomorrow, I'd get started on the line up right now. Take your time, think it over and post it before you leave.

Thank you and good luck.

Nadim
August 14, 2012, 04:07 PM
Can you pls reveal list of umps for MLC?

BengaliPagol
August 14, 2012, 04:08 PM
congrats Pirates..you are the only home team that won today

Thanks man. About Dillu saying the pitches should correspond with the team, thats what i did. I made my home pitches bouncy so i had 4 pacers (Munaf, Tstosobe, Southee, Rana). Maybe thats what helped me?

Anyways i hope the win boosts team morale. Even though it wasnt the full strength team but we beat a team that are one of the favourites to become MLC champions. Even though they didnt have a ful strength team also this will certainly boost morale for the team.

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks man. About Dillu saying the pitches should correspond with the team, thats what i did. I made my home pitches bouncy so i had 4 pacers (Munaf, Tstosobe, Southee, Rana). Maybe thats what helped me?

Anyways i hope the win boosts team morale. Even though it wasnt the full strength team but we beat a team that are one of the favourites to become MLC champions. Even though they didnt have a ful strength team also this will certainly boost morale for the team.

Oh defiantly. Pitches are big factor here. That's why it's there and I had you guys do it. I was playing around with the HQ pitch.

That brings me to my next idea. Do you think I should allow you guys to "prepare" your pitches before every game, of course based on that day's local weather? You know change those numbers that I had you guys post (but not drastically). And then you can set up your XI that way. If the away team's GM is not active and just randomly fields a team without being here will suffer. But that would mean you'd have to publish the pitch early so your opponents can see it. Also remember you will be going away too, so it can defo work against you as well.

Think it through.

AsifTheManRahman
August 14, 2012, 04:25 PM
Let's not do that, it'll open up a whole new can of worms. Let's assume perfect weather conditions.

MohammedC
August 14, 2012, 04:26 PM
Toronto Tyrants @ NY Rangers

NY Rangers Line-Up

1. Kevin Pitersen
2. Louis van der Westhuizen
3. Jacques Kallis
4. Joshua Cobb
5. Mahela Jaywardene (C)
6. Dwayne Bravo
7. Dinesh Karthik (WK)
8. Yasir Arafat
9. Dhilhara Fernando
10. Harbajhan Singh
11. Pragyan Ojha

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 04:36 PM
iggh!! please include the game title so I can find it quickly with Command +F.

ROUND 1:
1. Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia Flyers
2. KC Chiefs @ Texas Cowboys
3. Chicago Bulls @ Pittsburgh Pirates
4. Miami Heat @ Denver Broncos

EDIT:

Rangers, you do not have a game tomorrow. Don't post your line up so early. Post it when it's your turn. :)

Maysun
August 14, 2012, 05:11 PM
Looking forward to the first few season matches.

Nadim
August 14, 2012, 05:13 PM
Miami Heat @ Denver Broncos

Miami Heat's XI:
1) Marcus Trescothickhttp://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/batsman.png
2) Mohammad Hafeez http://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/allrounder.png
3) Alastair Cookhttp://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/batsman.png (Captain)
4) Suresh Rainahttp://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/batsman.png
5) Adam Vogeshttp://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/batsman.png
6) Sahid Afridi http://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/allrounder.png (VC)
7) Matt Priorhttp://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/wicketkeeper.png (WK )
8) Dimitri Mascarenhashttp://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/allrounder.png
9) Ajantha Mendishttp://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/bowler.png
10) Mitchell Starchttp://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/bowler.png
11) Dirk Nanneshttp://fromthepavilion.org/resource/images/bowler.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Marcus Trecothik & Dirk Nannes back for Miami in palace of James Taylor & Junaid Khan. Raina sacked from captaincy. A. Cook is the new captain!

Kohli_Sox
August 14, 2012, 05:14 PM
Dilscoop when the first match will start?

Zunaid
August 14, 2012, 06:06 PM
KC Chiefs @ Texas Cowboys

Wade (w)
Tharanga
Guptil
Dilshan (c)
Misbah
Ingram
Duminy
McCullum
Chigumbura
Johnson
Swann

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2012, 07:41 PM
Celtics line up Vs. Chiefs

1) Finch
2) De Kock (WK)
3) White (C)
4) Shah
5) Hales
6) Christian
7) Morkel
8) Sunny
9) Rehman
10) Rankin
11) Steyn
vs
Tamim Iqbal (BD)
Craig Kieswetter (ENG)
RD Barrington (Scotland)
Andre Russell (WI)
Marlon Samuels (WI)
Jahurul Islam (BD) (wk)
Angelo Mathews (SL)
Thisara Perera (SL) (C)
Kane Williamson (NZ)
G Creamer (Zim)
Wayne Parnell (SA)

Richard Staple (USA)
We are sitting Amla the Cool cat.

Ajfar
August 14, 2012, 08:20 PM
Dillu when will Round 1 start?

Zeeshan
August 14, 2012, 08:58 PM
Dillu when will Round 1 start?

Dillu is probably sleeping. It's night time in Sri Lanka.

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 10:58 PM
Can I have everyones XIs for the first round please? I'd like em asap.

As soon one round ends you should start working on the next round (whoever has game on the next round)

AsifTheManRahman
August 14, 2012, 11:00 PM
Where are the pitch reports?

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 11:02 PM
KCC I hope you know you are playing Texas Cowboys not Aj's Celtics. That was the WU game which you were here for.

Jesus. Does anybody ever take a glimpse at the first page! How hard is that. GO TO THE FIRST PAGE.

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 11:04 PM
http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=41737

GO TO THE FIRST PAGE. I don't wanna see hear/read a word out of you until you visit the first page.

Night_wolf
August 14, 2012, 11:07 PM
So i am playing pirates..should i post my XI or wait for BP to prepare his pitch?..are we going with the old pitch or BP can change his pitch?

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 11:08 PM
So i am playing pirates..should i post my XI or wait for BP to prepare his pitch?..are we going with the old pitch or BP can change his pitch?

No we aren't doing that. People will never be on time. Just post your XIs.

MohammedC
August 14, 2012, 11:13 PM
^^^ just post your eleven. It does not matter who you have in your team. Its all about luck just like lottery.

Night_wolf
August 14, 2012, 11:14 PM
Chicago Bulls @ Pittsburgh Pirates

1.V.Shewag
2.K.Akmal[WK]
3.A. Mahmood
4.G. Bailey
5.KA. Pollard
6.YK. Pathan
7.LJ Wright
8.J. Botha[C]
9.D Bishoo
10.R Rampaul
11.D. Bollinger

Kohli_Sox
August 14, 2012, 11:22 PM

Philadelphia Flyers XI
1. Adam Gilchrist+
2. Shane Watson
3. Gautam Gambhir*
4. Michael Lumb
5. Andrew Symonds
6. Steven Smith
7. Scott Styris
8. Brad Hogg
9. Muttiah Muralitharan
10. Rusty Theron
11. Shaun Tait

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 11:41 PM
^^^ just post your eleven. It does not matter who you have in your team. Its all about luck just like lottery.

That's HARDLY how it works. I didn't stay up late last two-three weeks to put stats and rate the players' abilities as preciously so it could all be a lottery. My friend made this sim, many people have used it. It's great.

Honestly, you need to pull yourself together. You can't breakdown after losing 1 out of 2 WU matches. Stop being so negative. You have 5 games to go, you win 3, you are most likely to be in the playoffs.

Don't listen to Moc people.

Ajfar
August 14, 2012, 11:58 PM
Celtics Line up vs Flyers @ Philly

1) Finch
2) De Kock (WK)
3) Cameron White (C)
4) Owais Shah (VC)
5) Brad Hodge
6) Daniel Christian
7) Albie Morkel
8) Elias Sunny
9) Abdur Rehman
10) Aizaz Cheema
11) Dale Steyn

Go Celtics!!

Maysun
August 15, 2012, 12:01 AM
Celtics Line up vs Flyers @ Philly

1) Finch
2) De Kock (WK)
3) Cameron White (C)
4) Owais Shah (VC)
5) Brad Hodge
6) Daniel Christian
7) Albie Morkel
8) Elias Sunny
9) Abdur Rehman
10) Aizaz Cheema
11) Dale Steyn

Go Celtics!!

Ajfar is that the title Dilscoop wrote in the first page schedule?

Because he's gonna get pissed if it isn't. :-p

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 01:04 AM
When will the match start? Please start the first match atleast within 3-4 hours. I've some work after that and don't want to miss my match at all

Tigers_eye
August 15, 2012, 01:52 AM
Hold on folks. ato tarahura kaan? amader ektu shomoi dao.
Anyways, I got a gem in Russell. He get one over maiden the next goes for 22? wow!! What a simulation. I'll give my 11 now.

Tigers_eye
August 15, 2012, 02:07 AM
So can someone confirm this is the first round matchups?

BengaliPagol
August 15, 2012, 02:10 AM
Chicago Bulls @ Pittsburgh Pirates

Pittsburgh Pirates Line-up
1. Travis Birt
2. Phillip Hughes
3. Shaun Marsh
4. Umar Akmal (wk)
5. Michael Hussey (c)
6. Kevin O' Brien
7. Naved-ul-Hasan
8. Rahul Sharma
9. Tim Southee
10. Munaf Patel
11. Lonwabo Tsotsobe

Tigers_eye
August 15, 2012, 02:12 AM
If we are playing at the cowgirls then this my lineup: Fast fast fast for fast pitch. ;) After confirming with my advisors this is the lineup we will go with.

Tamim
Keiswetter (w)
Samuels
Amla
Barrington
Williamson
Mathews (vc) - fast
Pererra - Super fast
Russell - Extra fast
Parnell - hebby fast
Malinga (C) - Ultra super duper 'kick your rear' fast

Cowgirls shesh.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 02:28 AM
So can someone confirm this is the first round matchups?

Hey, TE :). Hi? How are you? Everything good..? Ya listen, I was just just saying...

First page!! First page! First page! First page!! First page!! First page!! First pageeee!! Check every first page of every MLC threads!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/familycow/Smileys/smiley-angry016.gif For the 100th time check the first page! PLEASEE I beg of you all.

For the love of god I'm dealing with bunch of 10 year olds here.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 02:31 AM
did it just say "Doing with bunch of 10 year olds" !?! I really need to turn off safari's auto thingi

Isnaad
August 15, 2012, 02:34 AM
Hey, TE :). Hi? How are you? Everything good..? Ya listen, I was just just saying...

First page!! First page! First page! First page!! First page!! First page!! First pageeee!! Check every first page of every MLC threads!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/familycow/Smileys/smiley-angry016.gif For the 100th time check the first page! PLEASEE I beg of you all.

I literally smiled(Nah not lol) at this post! :-p

Maysun
August 15, 2012, 02:50 AM
Dilscoop, you know, just to re-edit and write the title correctly will take another one day.

Tigers_eye
August 15, 2012, 03:15 AM

Thank you sir!! Just so that you, young age is not the problem. It is the old age...when you are a step slow. :)

Tigers_eye
August 15, 2012, 03:23 AM
Who did the scheduling for you Mr. Stern? Don't tell me, Zunaid? No wonder he gets three home games as oppose to KC only one. Looks like TT has been replaced.

BengaliPagol
August 15, 2012, 03:44 AM
about with simulator is the scores made up randomnly or does it take in the stats of the player and then make the results?

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 03:46 AM
Who did the scheduling for you Mr. Stern? Don't tell me, Zunaid? No wonder he gets three home games as oppose to KC only one. Looks like TT has been replaced.

Typos from the fixture maker site I'd used. I thought I had fixed most of it. Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.

Tyrants, Celtics and KCC: all of you now get 2 home games each, instead of only 1! As you can see every team will play an odd number of 5 games, there is no way we can make the number of home games even-steven. And teams that have the most number home games (3) was done at random, by the fixture-maker. I can assure you there was no favoritism. :)

@BP, post #284.

Tigers_eye
August 15, 2012, 03:50 AM
Just so that everyone knows I have edited my lineup for the first match. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks Dilscoop.

Each round is a week correct? So after 3rd week my injured players can play? Just trying to see where i stand.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 04:05 AM
Follow @MLCricket -- official twitter of MLC to get live updates from each and every game.

(It will be easier for you to follow the games and coverage. I'll just post the final scores here. And you guys should definitely talk about the games in this thread while following the feeds from @MLCricket)

I'm off to bed. Big day tomorrow. Good luck. Let the season beginning!

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 04:14 AM
Test.

<embed>
<script charset="utf-8" src="http://widgets.twimg.com/j/2/widget.js"></script>
<script>
new TWTR.Widget({
version: 2,
type: 'profile',
rpp: 5,
interval: 30000,
width: 500,
height: 300,
theme: {
shell: {
background: '#f70000',
color: '#ffffff'
},
tweets: {
background: '#000bdb',
color: '#ffffff',
links: '#4aed05'
}
},
features: {
scrollbar: false,
loop: false,
live: true,
behavior: 'all'
}
}).render().setUser('MLCricket').start();
</script>
</embed>

BengaliPagol
August 15, 2012, 04:41 AM
thanks Dillu for the hardwork you are doing.

Isnaad
August 15, 2012, 04:56 AM
I don't have a Twitter account
-_-
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

BengaliPagol
August 15, 2012, 05:14 AM
Haters can go: Wiz Khalifa
The gold of the rap industry, Wiz Khalifa has come out and leapt onto his haters in a recent press conference regarding his new franchise in the MLC called the Pittsburgh Pirates. Rumour has it within the Denver Broncos camp there were talks of Pittsburgh Pirate and one key figure within the Broncos franchise told his team that the Pittsburgh Pirates are the 'worst team in the tournament'. This information got leaked by an unnamed player within the Broncos camp and Khalifa was furious upon the remarks about his team.

http://static.taletela.com/media/200412_wkhalifa1a.jpg
Khalifa telling where dem haters at.

"I worked my butt off to put a good team together", responded Khalifa
"Who the hell has the right to tell my team off when the comp hasnt even started"
"Who does Denver Broncos have that make their team so great?"
"Rolling my joint is more at ease nowadays since i know i have built a successful team"

Recently the Pittsburgh Pirates defeated the KC Chiefs in a warm up match which might prove doubts to the minds of Khalifa's haters.

"Where dem haters at y'all?", giggles Khalifa
"Haters can go cos we in this bi***!"

There have been rumours that if his team wins the MLC comp this year, Khalifa will release a song regarding the success of his team.

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 05:52 AM
His champion bowling attack got pounded for 91-0 off 8 overs against Washington :-p

really, show me, where is the scorecard or update, I am unaware of any warm up against you, can provide me the results?

Night_wolf
August 15, 2012, 06:39 AM
really, show me, where is the scorecard or update, I am unaware of any warm up against you, can provide me the results?

Washington v Nationals:

Washington batting first, FLYING start. 91/1 in 8 overs. Smith and Shehzad started well. Slowing down in the middle here. 152/4. Only Narine picked up wickets. 20/3, 1 M. over.

Broncos fold for 119 from 15.4 overs. Top score, James Hopes 33 from 16. Nazir 28 from 18. Charl Langeveldt 37/3. Umar Gul 19/2 from 3 overs.

this was the 2nd WU match dillscoop run for test..with the same squad..he didn't provide detailed scorecard for the 2nd WU game

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:47 AM
I don't have a Twitter account
-_-

IN this day and age? :)

No problem, I've embedded a twitter widget to post #2 of this thread that will display tweets from @MLCricket. Check it out.

Night_wolf
August 15, 2012, 06:51 AM
IN this day and age? :)

No problem, I've embedded a twitter widget to post #2 of this thread that will display tweets from @MLCricket. Check it out.

no wonder you are the boss around here :notworthy:

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 07:02 AM
no wonder you are the boss around here :notworthy:

Then why are you shooting me?

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 09:21 AM
this was the 2nd WU match dillscoop run for test..with the same squad..he didn't provide detailed scorecard for the 2nd WU game

has everyone gone blind?

it say's washington vs nationals?

now where does it say denver broncos?

maybe dilscoop made a mistake with names.

and to hit 91 in 8 overs against my bowling attack shows how realistic the simulator is!
That equals to a run rate of 11+ (which I doubt will happen in real life with this bowling attack)

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 09:31 AM
and to hit 91 in 8 overs against my bowling attack shows how realistic the simulator is![/B]
That equals to a run rate of 11+ (which I doubt will happen in real life with this bowling attack)

Narine= Overrated (performed in only one tournament)
Morkel= Overrated in T20
Broad= Doesn't even count in T20
Ajmal= Somewhat good

Night_wolf
August 15, 2012, 09:32 AM
has everyone gone blind?

and to hit 91 in 8 overs against my bowling attack shows how realistic the simulator is!

:facepalm:..that was a typo..whasington nationals is the team name..it was wasington vs broncos..dont you see your players?

and yes its a sim its not real..it wasn't suppose to be real but go as close to real as it can get..and in real life even the mighty Aus lost to bangladesh :facepalm: facepalm:...we should just stop the league and give you the cup :facepalm:

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 09:36 AM
:facepalm:..that was a typo..whasington nationals is the team name..it was wasington vs broncos..dont you see your players?

and yes its a sim its not real..it wasn't suppose to be real but go as close to real as it can get..and in real life even the mighty Aus lost to bangladesh :facepalm: facepalm:...we should just stop the league and give you the cup :facepalm:

my point was never about losing bro!

Bangladesh have won against Australia for sure, but show me one result that included top bowlers even in a cement pitch! That went for 91 in 8 overs with run rate over 11+ and all the bowlers being top class!

Say bangladesh beat australia, but tell me if the bowlers of australi went for 11+ runs?

My point is when was the last time, on an average each bowlers went for 11+ runs in the first 8 overs in real life, any example please?

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 09:37 AM
Narine= Overrated (performed in only one tournament)
Morkel= Overrated in T20
Broad= Doesn't even count in T20
Ajmal= Somewhat good

I guess you should ask Ian pont, and he will tell you who is good or not.

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 09:42 AM
Nationals batsmen get 150+ against my bowling attack, lets say on a cement pitch!

and yet my batsmen struggle to get even 130 or 140 in a cement pitch with nationals bowling attack?

^ quite funny, aint it^

AsifTheManRahman
August 15, 2012, 09:45 AM
It's a simulation, what are you going to do about it? It's just a game, the fun is in the anticipation and the uncertainty. If you lose you lose, your manhood doesn't shrink as a result.

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 10:09 AM
It's a simulation, what are you going to do about it? It's just a game, the fun is in the anticipation and the uncertainty. If you lose you lose, your manhood doesn't shrink as a result.

I know its a simulation bhia, but someone said it near to realistic, which I think is not right. I am not complaining about losing or winning, I am shocked at the results and how things work at simulation. can read my above post and you will know what I mean.

read post 315 and 317, and I sure you will know what I mean bro.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 10:22 AM
By observing some of the results closely, I think this simulation gives a pretty close results to what have been in real; yes there are certain flaws like bowlers like Swann, Murali almost unused and Mishra getting a 4 fer 7 or Munaf Patel blasting out an unbelievable spell but that could also happen sometimes in real matches so yeah all part of results and advice to MSM B2C, don't take it too seriously, it's a sim after all

AsifTheManRahman
August 15, 2012, 10:24 AM
Where are the pitch reports?

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=41737

GO TO THE FIRST PAGE. I don't wanna see hear/read a word out of you until you visit the first page.
I did look at the first page, but still couldn't find a compilation of the pitch reports.

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 10:25 AM
@ Kolhi SUX bro, I am not taking it seriously, but the result against nationals made me doubt the simulation. Having 4 top bowlers in a team and getting hit for 91 in 8 overs with a run rate of 11+ shows how realistic it is!!!

and then when my team comes to batting they struggle to get over 130+.

Lets say the pitch is cement, it terms of bowlers, my side is strong.

so my question is how comes my batsmen can't even cross 140+ in a cement pitch?

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 10:28 AM
@ Kolhi SUX bro, I am not taking it seriously, but the result against nationals made me doubt the simulation. Having 4 top bowlers in a team and getting hit for 91 in 8 overs with a run rate of 11+ shows how realistic it is!!!

That can happen trust me; Right now I don't want to dig in and find those games to show you the results that it can happen

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 10:29 AM
That can happen trust me; Right now I don't want to dig in and find those games to show you the results that it can happen

please show me bro!

first 8 overs, 11+ run rate, have similar quality bowlers like mine.

please show it, if you can, I will SHUT UP!

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 10:37 AM
You are just overrating Morkel and Broad

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 10:39 AM
:floor:You are just overrating Morkel and Broad

you could not find it bro, and came up with me overrating morkel and broad, class.

you should not write back anymore!

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 11:46 AM
:floor:

you could not find it bro, and came up with me overrating morkel and broad, class.

you should not write back anymore!

Honestly even if I do have the time, don't want to dig in just for the sake of showing to someone who is tunneled to one sided vision. First of all Narine, Ajmal, Morkel and Broad- this attack is not that class as you are exaggerating and easily can go for over 10 run rate in some matches; so why in the world I'd waste my time giving valid arguments over some issue which is not issue afterall

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 11:50 AM
Man you..... Talk with evidence, or don't talk at all, talk on different subject bro.

I don't know how much you know about bowlers, but yeah, I wont say much.

what one side vision are you talking about?

did i complain about losing?

Isnaad
August 15, 2012, 11:50 AM
MSM B2C bro, Clearly you're overrating your players. 2 good spinners does not necessarily mean you'll go on to do great. You're pacers are not good enough. And clearly you fail to understand that your team is NOT the best out there and thus vulnerable.
So, far the simulation system has been precise. Excuses sound really funny. It's all virtual after all so why so serious?

Isnaad
August 15, 2012, 11:51 AM
Round 2 match:
LA Kings @ Washington Nationals:

Nationals Final XI:

1. Graeme Smith (VC)
2. Ahmed Shehzad
3. M.S.Dhoni (C) (WK)
4. Ross Taylor
5. Hamilton Masakadza
6. Faf Du Plessis
7. Dwayne Smith
8. Amit Mishra
9. Ravi Ashwin
10. Umar Gul
11. Alfonso Thomas

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 11:52 AM
Yes I would definitely dig if I thought that some bowling attack is superior ala let's say an attack has both Steyn and Malinga and by no means they could go over 10 run rate, in that case I had no problem in wasting time but not in your case MSM B2C and the most funny side is your 5th bowler who you need to bowl 4 overs is James Hopes. Enough Said

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 11:55 AM
MSM B2C bro, Clearly you're overrating your players. 2 good spinners does not necessarily mean you'll go on to do great. You're pacers are not good enough. And clearly you fail to understand that your team is NOT the best out there and thus vulnerable.
So, far the simulation system has been precise. Excuses sound really funny. It's all virtual after all so why so serious?

bro you should read my post 315 and 317 and you will know what I mean!

I am not talking about Narine or Ajmal.

I am talking about as a bowling unit, as a whole ( on average the top 4 bowlers giving 11+ runs on average) never seen that before. I mean top class bowlers.

Stuart Broad and morkel, you check the stats!

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 12:00 PM
Yes I would definitely dig if I thought that some bowling attack is superior ala let's say an attack has both Steyn and Malinga and by no means they could go over 10 run rate, in that case I had no problem in wasting time but not in your case MSM B2C and the most funny side is your 5th bowler who you need to bowl 4 overs i.e. who will bowl 25% of overs is James Hopes. Enough Said

Stuart Broad has a better Strike Rate Then Steyn In T20!

Steyn Marginally wins on Economy rate!

Broad ( Econ: 6.72) Steyn ( Econ: 6.66)

Broad (ST: 17.9) Steyn ( ST: 20.3)

What difference do you see here?

with the exception of malinga!

make a bowling attack like mine?

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 12:01 PM
Yes I would definitely dig if I thought that some bowling attack is superior ala let's say an attack has both Steyn and Malinga and by no means they could go over 10 run rate, in that case I had no problem in wasting time but not in your case MSM B2C and the most funny side is your 5th bowler who you need to bowl 4 overs is James Hopes. Enough Said

My 5th bowler can go for runs! I have no complaint about that! becuase his my 5th bowler!

Isnaad
August 15, 2012, 12:02 PM
bro you should read my post 315 and 317 and you will know what I mean!

I am not talking about Narine or Ajmal.

I am talking about as a bowling unit, as a whole ( on average the top 4 bowlers giving 11+ runs on average) never seen that before. I mean top class bowlers.

Stuart Broad and morkel, you check the stats!

Narine: 4-20-3

Ajmal assuming did well. But face it bro, THE BETTER TEAM WON.

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 12:05 PM
Narine: 4-20-3

Ajmal assuming did well. But face it bro, THE BETTER TEAM WON.

Bro, I am not talking about winning or losing!

My powerplay players are most

Ajmal, Broad, Morne! now them giving nearly 60+ plus for 4 or 5 overs!:facepalm:

Hopes is hopeless, so yeah he can leaks runs in the middle over!

but u don't expect hopes to bowl in the powerplay when u have Ajmal, Broad, Morne?

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 12:13 PM
What Time ( UK Time) does that match start?

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
Round One: Miami Heat vs Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos Squad (Starting 11)

1) Richard Levi
2) Imran Nazir
3) Robin Utthappa (WK)
4) Shoaib Malik
5) Manoj Tiwary
6) Dinesh Chandimal
7) James Hopes
8) Staurt Broad (C)
9) Morne Morkel
10) Saeed Ajmal
11) Sunil Narine

Manoj Tiwary replaces Jeevan Mendis.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 12:16 PM
Stuart Broad has a better Strike Rate Then Steyn In T20!

Steyn Marginally wins on Economy rate!

Broad ( Econ: 6.72) Steyn ( Econ: 6.66)

Broad (ST: 17.9) Steyn ( ST: 20.3)

What difference do you see here?

with the exception of malinga!

make a bowling attack like mine?

I'm having a serious laugh now partly because of the fact that with whom I'm arguing and partly because anyone can even compare Broad with Steyn:lol: MSM did you ever hear a term called "Longevity". Broad played 50 matches and Steyn played almost double of 50 matches i.e. 99 matches; I don't know how stats are you even comparing when a guy played TWICE number of matches. Come out of your dream and don't make people laugh by ever comparing Broad with Steyn :floor:

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 12:26 PM
Ppl getting bored and chatting bs. The league need to start ASAP

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 12:26 PM
I'm having a serious laugh now partly because of the fact that with whom I'm arguing and partly because anyone can even compare Broad with Steyn:lol: MSM did you ever hear a term called "Longevity". Broad played 50 matches and Steyn played almost double of 50 matches i.e. 99 matches; I don't know how stats are you even comparing when a guy played TWICE number of matches. Come out of your dream and don't make people laugh by ever comparing Broad with Steyn :floor:

The is HUGE difference between T20 and Test Dude!

Just becuase X players is No.1 In Test Cricket! does not mean He will Be No.1 In ODI or T20.

Funnily Enough Both Morne Morkel and Stuart Broad Rank above Dale Steyn In T20 Bowling Ranking International.

Morne played 22 internationals T20! Broad played 35.

Yet Steyn played 21 internationas T20! but not Ranked!:lol:

Saeed Ajmal is ranked 2 in T20 Bowling!

Now I guess you will say, that does not count aswell! U know lot about bowlers!

Steyn not in Top 10 ODI Bowlers ranking, Not in T20 also!

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 12:29 PM
This reminds me of an epic line:

"Never argue with an idiot because he will bring you to his level and beat you with experience"

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 12:33 PM
This reminds me of an epic line:

"Never argue with an idiot because he will bring you to his level and beat you with experience"

you cheap line when you have nothing left on you:lol:

MSM B2C
August 15, 2012, 12:59 PM
Ppl getting bored and chatting bs. The league need to start ASAP

dilscoop no where to be seen!

AsifTheManRahman
August 15, 2012, 01:37 PM
B2C, wait 4 hours.

Night_wolf
August 15, 2012, 02:12 PM
i now know what pont had to go through..my condolence

BengaliPagol
August 15, 2012, 02:12 PM
has everyone gone blind?

Imran Nazir, Ajmal and Narine all played and you are saying that its not your team? Negligent GM.

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 02:15 PM
Broad got hit for 6 sixes in an over in T20, Steyn didn't. nuff said

BengaliPagol
August 15, 2012, 02:18 PM
Round One: Miami Heat vs Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos Squad (Starting 11)

1) Richard Levi
2) Imran Nazir
3) Robin Utthappa (WK)
4) Shoaib Malik
5) Manoj Tiwary
6) Dinesh Chandimal
7) James Hopes
8) Staurt Broad (C)
9) Morne Morkel
10) Saeed Ajmal
11) Sunil Narine

Manoj Tiwary replaces Jeevan Mendis.

Is this the worst team in the comp?

Anyways stop making drama and being a cry baby. You lost and you deal with it. In the IPL Dehli and RCB have a gun batting lineup but do they always keep make 160+ scores? Your just being stupid cos if a person has an economy rate of 6 it doesnt mean he will have an economy rate of 6 every single match he plays. Cant take the fact that you lost. Your not a real competitor and frankly im sick of your tone of posting on BC.

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 02:25 PM
CEO bhai kothai? Please start the game, before this gets worse.

BengaliPagol
August 15, 2012, 02:52 PM
All MSM is doing is complaining but he think about the other teams...

I tell you what. In my last warm up match i had Hughes and Hussey as my openers. Hughes has an average of 50 in T20s and Hussey has an average of 40 in T20s. Brendon Taylor (who was my no. 3 batsmen) has an average of 30 in T20s. Does that mean they will score those designated runs every single match? If thats your case then that doesnt make the game realistic. If the game was like that then the scorecard should have read 120/3 in my favour. But guess what? Last game my team was on 12/3 (or something like that) and they all got out. So quit your complaining and deal with it. I dont understand why you have to be so argumentative but this. Its just a game that your just not good at.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 03:14 PM
https://p.twimg.com/A0XWmlnCYAAk3WW.jpg:large

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 03:18 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>White calls tails and it lands tails. White has won the toss and he chooses to bat.</p>&mdash; Major League Cricket (@MLCricket) <a href="https://twitter.com/MLCricket/status/235832567973175297" data-datetime="2012-08-15T20:17:20+00:00">August 15, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 03:18 PM
It's game time!! I hope my team gets off to a good start by winning.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 03:23 PM
Anyone following the game? Updates will depend on how many people are chit-chatting here in this thread.

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 03:25 PM
Finally...

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 03:26 PM
Dillu you got De Kock's first name's initial wrong. It's Q not w, I don't really care. As long you got the right stat from cricinfo. Just figured I point it out incase it makes a difference.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 03:29 PM
^ I know. I just could remember whether it was Q or W while I was doing the graphics. Don't worry.

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 03:30 PM
How does it usually take for one match?

BengaliPagol
August 15, 2012, 03:32 PM
i wonder who is going to win.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 03:33 PM
Alright! It's game time

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 03:35 PM
:notworthy:6/2 Tait on fire:clap:

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 03:36 PM
Khaise amar top order ta gelo

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 03:36 PM
Update bit quick pls. Its gonna take ages like this

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 03:39 PM
Update bit quick pls. Its gonna take ages like this

Nadim follow the twitter link. I don't think Dillu will post updates here, it takes too long.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 03:40 PM
Hoping to get de Kock early could be a dangerous prospect

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 03:42 PM
Guys follow here: https://twitter.com/MLCricket

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 03:43 PM
Tait is bowling as fast as ever; seems like ball's flying everywhere even the edges taking the ball to 6 !!

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 03:43 PM
First page... *sigh*

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 03:47 PM
Dillu if it's too much work just do updates per over. Save your energy for other games, when we will have a lot of followers.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 03:49 PM
Yeah right decision by Gambhir to continue with Tait:up:

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 03:53 PM
@Aj, ya. I'm slowly turning down the detail. But I'm doing it so people can see how realistic it can get. They only get to see the score so they don't see it. I see it as it happens so only I know what's happening.

See you lost quick wickets, and they were taking quick singles to keep the runs coming. Tait is not just randomly bowling out his spell, he is on FIRE! So he should keep bowling.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 03:56 PM
Hope Gambhir bowls Tait out, his last over at the death might be costly

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 03:56 PM
I guess it's down to my lower order batsman and Morkel.

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 04:01 PM
Celtic struggling big time

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:03 PM
Watto on fire too gets two wickets straight away

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:06 PM
Tait :notworthy::goal:

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 04:07 PM
Oh come on, at least cross BD's 58.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:08 PM
Hope soon Murali comes into attack and seal the deal

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 04:08 PM
32-6

Is this realistic?:o

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 04:11 PM
Rusty Theron:4-7-3:o

I won't be surprise if Ajmal scores a 100 in mlc

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:15 PM
Murali comes finally:clap:

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:27 PM
Boston reaching to a respectable total, Hodge played well

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:35 PM
Although I think Theron bowled well with Watto, Murali and Hogg came to the party but Tait did the early damage and made it easier for the other guys

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 04:40 PM
32-6

Is this realistic?:o

It is when Bangladesh bats.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:42 PM
Oh dear

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:45 PM
We can't chase 108 even; major hiccups

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 04:46 PM
What the hell is going on out there? Kholi what kind of pitch did you go for? How come fast bowlers getting all the wickets, did you go for a fast and bouncy wicket?

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:49 PM
We lost; congrats to Boston

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 04:51 PM
I went for bounce- 6 only

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 04:59 PM
I went for bounce- 6 only

I wonder how it will go when teams play in my home ground. I have speed: 10, and bounce: 8.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 05:01 PM
This wicket is the last hope but I think we will bundle out for 95

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 05:06 PM
Apologies to Flyers' supporters, we'll come back soon

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 05:10 PM
FAO CEO of MLC. Low scoring match will drive the spectators away from stadium.

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 05:12 PM
The pitch didn't have that much demon though as the scores will suggest 107/10 and 75/10. Bit of a surprise really with Pitch Bounce- 6

Maysun
August 15, 2012, 05:14 PM
Q. So Kohli, you did expect your team to chase down that didn't you, what went wrong?

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 05:16 PM
Q. So Kohli, you did expect your team to chase down that didn't you, what went wrong?

Everything went wrong! None of the batsmen could make runs. The team relies heavily on Watson and Gambhir- both of them failed

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 05:16 PM

His batsmen went to South Africa for pre-season and came back with choker syndrome

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 05:18 PM
true :lol: can't chase 108, how come we will chase 150 which is even average in T20

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 05:19 PM
Don't get it. How's that my fault if your team can't score? Also it's not unrealistic if the defense does well. Why do people hate seeing bowlers do well?

Scoring 300 runs in a t20 game would be unrealistic.

anways. Next game. This one will and the rest will be quicker. Last one took more than hour and half! jesus. I really got into it!

Maysun
August 15, 2012, 05:19 PM
Oh boy, next is KC Chief's match. Will they talk and deliver like Kohli or only talk like Tamim? :fire:

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 05:22 PM
https://p.twimg.com/A0X0_JbCcAEYQdA.jpg:large

Zunaid
They won't talk at all.

Maysun
Dilscoop, one round one day?

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 05:23 PM
LOL Malinga captain? Here we go with the funny bowling shuffling.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 05:24 PM
Dilscoop, one round one day?

yup. :) Sometimes we might do two if I have time or if we are falling behind or other circumstances. Otherwise at least 24 hrs each round.

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 05:24 PM
Come on Tamim Iqbal.

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 05:26 PM
Dilscoop do I get a game today. BC will have few people today as we are expecting crowds for some U-19 tournament.

Maysun
August 15, 2012, 05:26 PM
Prediction: Cowboys will be too strong for KCC and Ian Pont will come and post about how he was successful in getting to get the bowlers listen to his advice and apply them in the real match.

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 05:27 PM
FAO CEO of MLC. Low scoring match will drive the spectators away from stadium.

Beginning of the season. Players are still getting used to new condition, give them some time.

Maysun
August 15, 2012, 05:28 PM
yup. :) Sometimes we might do two if I have time or if we are falling behind or other circumstances. Otherwise at least 24 hrs each round.

Okay because I haven't posted my line up yet. Don't want to get caught in all these traffic.

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 05:28 PM
Prediction: Cowboys will be too strong for KCC and Ian Pont will come and post about how he was successful in getting to get the bowlers listen to his advice and apply them in the real match.

Cowboys will be bowling butterflies to Chief's

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 05:30 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>0.4 Johnson-Iqbal: Top edged over deep fine leg for a 6! First one of the night.</p>&mdash; Major League Cricket (@MLCricket) <a href="https://twitter.com/MLCricket/status/235865525807378433" data-datetime="2012-08-15T22:28:18+00:00">August 15, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 05:32 PM
Man. Now there are too many people in this thread. Looks like I went into details for the wrong game! I thought more people will show for the first game, not 2nd!

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 05:37 PM
Man. Now there are too many people in this thread. Looks like I went into details for the wrong game! I thought more people will show for the first game, not 2nd!

I told you dude save all the energy for when people are here. Where are you gonna post all the scorecard? In the first page of the main MLC thread?

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 05:39 PM
Morgan is not the captain today. It's Dilshan.

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 05:40 PM

That's because this is closer to the U19 game v Namibia.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 05:40 PM
I told you dude save all the energy for when people are here. Where are you gonna post all the scorecard? In the first page of the main MLC thread?
oh well. when's the U-19 game. I'll run the last 2 games then. And I'll post it here. I will also link them to the game title on the schedule.

Morgan needs to stop giving the ball to Dilshan and Duminy
lol it's Dilshan. So he is bowling himself. And Swann opened. #Spinpride

(I just hashtaged that? Too much twitter in one day)

Kohli_Sox
August 15, 2012, 05:41 PM
Oh sorry, it's Dilshan captain

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 05:43 PM
Swann my man.

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 05:44 PM
My batting has to click if we are to pull this out. We can bat deep ...

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 05:48 PM
I thought GG and White shuffled their bowlers pretty well. I expected Dilshan to do a better job. At least he is better than Morgan.

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 05:51 PM
I thought GG and White shuffled their bowlers pretty well. I expected Dilshan to do a better job. At least he is better than Morgan.

I expected better too. Bringing in Nathan so late. We do have a rotating list of probable captains.

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 05:51 PM
Even with new skip, swann doesn't get the cchance to finish his bowling quota.lol

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 06:01 PM
Even with new skip, swann doesn't get the cchance to finish his bowling quota.lol
lol ya.

Tt has to be the captain. Because I checked, Swann is by far the highest rated bowl in that line up. Part timers like JP and Dilshan not rated that high. But they keep getting the ball. Could be the pitch too. Because in the last game, they kept bring in seamers and seamers. Didn't let Steven Smith bowl.

(I might put Swann in a different team and see how he goes)

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:01 PM

I've told the captain not to treat Swann like the step-swann.

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:07 PM
Gotta keep malinga in check.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 06:08 PM
Malinga's doing a better job than Dilshan. But he is being biased towards the fast bowlers. Where are the spinners?

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 06:11 PM
Where can i get the full scorecard for game one?

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 06:16 PM
Malinga captain hoye selfish hoye gelo..finishing his quote before 10 overs:o

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 06:19 PM
Dilshan batting so low!

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:23 PM
Will go down to the wire

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:23 PM
Commie trying to jinx the cowboys.

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 06:26 PM
Commie trying to jinx the cowboys.

Shamim Naki? :ohno:

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 06:26 PM
One thing I noticed about Simulator Cricket is you can get a maiden 20th over even if your team need 10 run in final over.

I am talking about FTP not yours Dillu

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:27 PM
Major League Cricket @MLCricket
1m
To win: 33 from 4 overs. 5 wickets. Perera to continue.

Zeeshan
August 15, 2012, 06:30 PM
You gotta be kidding me, Boss raced to near 18k posts because of this by Dilscoop. smh.

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 06:33 PM
You gotta be kidding me, Boss raced to near 18k posts because of this by Dilscoop. smh.

Boss likes cricket & MLC

;)

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:40 PM
Last over heroics from Ingram?

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:46 PM
6 from the last 2. Can Johnson bring it home?

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:47 PM
6 from 1. Damn.

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:47 PM
Just in time. The U19 game has started.

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 06:48 PM
Play has started. Namibia off with single in 3rd ball

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 06:54 PM
Break till the next game?? seems like i'll miss my game then :((last game of the day)

Zunaid
August 15, 2012, 06:55 PM
Looks like I still have some team tweaking to do.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 07:02 PM
boy this is tiring!

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 07:04 PM
Uploading the score from ESPN soon. Hang on.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 08:15 PM
Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia Flyers

Toss: Boston (Bat)

First Inning:

https://p.twimg.com/A0YbCHpCMAA-2kn.jpg:large
https://p.twimg.com/A0YbPOPCUAAT4co.jpg:large

Second Inning:

https://p.twimg.com/A0YbZHTCIAAtsrG.jpg:large
https://p.twimg.com/A0Ybh6jCcAEyK-V.jpg:large

Summery:
https://p.twimg.com/A0YcgT5CIAA78Af.jpg:large
MOM: Aizaz Cheema

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 08:16 PM
Considering it was the first game of the first season, you guys get the special scorecard. Rest of the guys WONT. Now, it will be back again for the world series.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 08:23 PM
Kansas City Chiefs v Texas Cowboys

Toss: Texas (bat)

First Inning:

http://i.imgur.com/cV7V7.png

Second Inning:

http://i.imgur.com/hNSe4.png

Result: Texas Cowboys lost to Kansas City Chiefs by 6 runs.
MoM: Hasim Amla

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 08:26 PM
So? How's the twitter feed?

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 08:28 PM
So? How's the twitter feed?

Its good.

Ajfar
August 15, 2012, 08:40 PM
^ It was good dude. I liked the details. It was almost kind of like how we follow BD games when there is no live telecast. I think the interested will kick in as the tournament gets more intense. Keep up the good work dawg.

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 09:05 PM
Trying a few things here and there. Little advise, do not pick more than 2 front line bowler. I started Steyn Cheem and Rankin. And Cheema started bowling on the 16 over. Cheema only bowled 2 overs. I guessing that's why it happened. I'll try it again.

More than 3 ALR also confused captain's head during WU matches.

Night_wolf
August 15, 2012, 09:19 PM
Trying a few things here and there. Little advise, do not pick more than 2 front line bowler. I started Steyn Cheem and Rankin. And Cheema started bowling on the 16 over. Cheema only bowled 2 overs. I guessing that's why it happened. I'll try it again.

More than 3 ALR also confused captain's head during WU matches.

what are you saying?..cheema bowled 4 overs and took 4 wickets according to your scorecard...dont confuse the statistician man

Nadim
August 15, 2012, 09:26 PM
waited 10+ hours still no game due to storm. Jai gumai.

MohammedC
August 15, 2012, 09:28 PM
Toronto Tyrants @ NY Rangers

NY Rangers Line-Up

1. Kevin Pitersen
2. Louis van der Westhuizen
3. Jacques Kallis
4. Joshua Cobb
5. Mahela Jaywardene (C)
6. Dwayne Bravo
7. Dinesh Karthik (WK)
8. Yasir Arafat
9. Dhilhara Fernando
10. Harbajhan Singh
11. Pragyan Ojha

Re Posting just in case

Dilscoop
August 15, 2012, 10:28 PM
@ Statistician no. I was talking about some trial games. Don't worry about it. Just follow the score posted lol.

@nadim I'm not home right now. I'll do it tonight.

Night_wolf
August 15, 2012, 10:37 PM
Just so that you know you got the 1st page scorecard wrong for KCC vs TC

Maysun
August 15, 2012, 11:05 PM
LA Kings @ Washington Nationals

LA Kings lineup

Sachin Tendulkar
Paul Stirling
Rohit Sharma
David Hussey (VC)
AB de Villiers (C & WK)
Abdul Razzaq
Irfan Pathan
Mitchell Marsh
Chaminda Vaas
Adil Rashid
Ben Hilfenhaus

BengaliPagol
August 15, 2012, 11:18 PM
wen does the games resume. I am waiting in anticipation

Night_wolf
August 15, 2012, 11:41 PM
MLC schedule suck..no exact game time..BOOOO!

Isnaad
August 16, 2012, 12:29 AM
Dilscoop, when will you play the LA Kings vs Nationals match? I'll be going to my hometown for Eid 21 hours from now. So, I won't be there for 3-odd days to follow the games. If Maysun bro agrees, can we fix a particular timing for our game today if possible? Say, 5-6 hours from now? Since we both are from the same time zone, that would not be a problem would it? Besides both of us have our team line-ups ready too. So, what do you say?

Tigers_eye
August 16, 2012, 01:59 AM
Good fight Cowboys!! I didn't think it would be this close with this type of pitch and my fast bowling lineup. Anyways, for the low scoring game... it has to be the pitch. Next year khali batting pitch banabo.

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:00 AM
I wasn't home to do the last 2 rounds of the game. I had it ready, but I didn't enough time. I won't just post the games. That's no fun. I wanna make it an experience, not a readying material.

Every around is prox. 24 hr. All games of each round will finish in 24 hrs, and then we move onto the next round. So hang on.

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:02 AM
Look at you people get all anxious! All these weeks I had to stay up late and wait for you. Now the table has turned!

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:06 AM
Toss: Botha has won the toss elected to bat first. Here's what the sides look like.

Chicago: V Sehwag, K Akmal†, A Mahmood, G Baily, K Pollard, Y Pathan, L Wright, J Botha*, D Bishoo, R Rampaul, D Bollinger

Pittsburgh: T Birt, P Huges, S Marsh, U Akmal†, M Hussey*, K O'Brien, Nu Hasan, R Sharma, T Southee, M Patel, L Tsotsobe
Let the game begin!

Tigers_eye
August 16, 2012, 02:08 AM
Wow!! Chicago has a formidable lineup!!
But Musa is the savior for Pittsburgh. Should be a good game.

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:09 AM
On the other hand we the 4th game of the week. Lets take glimpse at that, while these guys get ready.

Captain Cook has won the toss, and Miami decided to bowl first. Lets take a look at the line ups.

Denver: R Levi, I Nazir, R Uthappa†, S Malik, M Tiwary, D Chandimal, J Hopes, S Broad*, M Morkel, S Ajmal, S Narine

Miami: M Trescothick, M Hafeez, A Cook*, S Raina, A Voges, S Afridi, M Prior†, D Mascarenhas, A Mendis, M Starc, D Nannes

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:10 AM
Update from Game 4:

Score: 7/0 from 1.0 overs (RR: 7.00)
R Levi 5* (5b 1x4)
I Nazir 1* (1b)
D Nannes: 1.0-0-7-0

They are off to a steady start.

Night_wolf
August 16, 2012, 02:10 AM
i am so :ohno:

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:11 AM
Game 3: Sehwag and Akmal are walking out to bat. Sehwag will be on strike. Tim Southee taking his run-up. We will be back here shortly.

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:13 AM
Score update from Game 4:

Score: 24/0 from 3.0 overs (RR: 8.00)
R Levi 10* (11b 1x4)
I Nazir 12* (7b 2x4)
D Nannes: 2.0-0-16-0
M Starc: 1.0-0-8-0

Nazi and Levi the two specialist T20 batsmen are having no trouble facing the pace of Nannes. They are off to a buzzing start.

Isnaad
August 16, 2012, 02:14 AM
Interesting matches going on :)

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:16 AM
Score update Game 3:

Score: 30/0 from 4.0 overs (RR: 7.50)
V Sehwag 16* (12b 2x4)
K Akmal 14* (12b 2x4)
Nu Hasan: 2.0-0-21-0

We are told that Rana Naveed ul Hasan has been taken apart by both of these Subcon. batsmen, going for 14 run in the last over. Chi town openers are now defo ahead of Denver duos. They are definitely are the ones to watch closely.

Isnaad
August 16, 2012, 02:17 AM
Btw thanks for introducing the Twitter ticker here Dr Z :up:

Night_wolf
August 16, 2012, 02:18 AM
twiter update koi?

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:19 AM
Wicket Update from Game 4:

Looks like Denver has lost a quick wicket here. The hard hitting Richard Levi has been bowled. No excuse me. I apologize, it is the other subcon. batsman Imran Nazir who's been bowl. Nannes has knocked his stumps over. He was going at a good pace. Robin Uthappa the keeper will join Levi.

I Nazir b: D Nannes 23 (13b 4x4) at a S/R of 176.92

Score: 43/1 from 5.0 overs (RR: 8.60)
R Uthappa 0* (2b)
R Levi 18* (15b 1x4 1x6)
D Nannes: 3.0-0-23-1

Night_wolf
August 16, 2012, 02:20 AM
GO HEAT...Down with those Broncos

Isnaad
August 16, 2012, 02:22 AM
What an unpredictable thus vulnerable batting order ;)

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:23 AM
Game break from Game 3:

We are told it's raining over in Pittsburgh steel country. Sehwag is making it rain. No sign of 6s yet, but that doesn't reflect the scores. They are scoring almost at 9 runs per over!

Score: 51/0 from 6.0 overs (RR: 8.50)
V Sehwag 29* (19b 5x4)
K Akmal 20* (17b 3x4)
Nu Hasan: 3.0-0-32-0

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:26 AM
Game 4:

Uthappa was the other Broncos to be out. He was out first ball duck. We were coving the weather, excuse me Sehwag storm from Pitts, we had to miss that wicket. But Levi is moving this along nicely.

Score: 79/2 from 10.0 overs (RR: 7.90)
R Levi 37* (32b 3x4 1x6)
S Malik 13* (12b 1x4)
M Hafeez: 1.0-0-7-0

Isnaad
August 16, 2012, 02:28 AM
Predicting a score of 140-150 for Broncos.

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:29 AM
Wicket update from Game 4:

R Levi c: M Starc b: S Afridi 38 (37b 3x4 1x6) at a S/R of 102.70

Commentator's curse. Levi become the first victim of Afridi. Levi was trying to make move, trying to slog him out of the part, but Mitchell Starc took a smart catch out on deep mid wicket. Tiwary is the new man in.

Score: 83/3 from 11.0 overs (RR: 7.55)
R Levi 38 (out) (37b 3x4 1x6)
S Malik 14* (13b 1x4)
S Afridi: 3.0-0-18-1

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:31 AM
Update from Game 3:

It's been a complete chaos over in PIttsburgh. The Bulls have lost a wicket almost in every over since our last update. Here's what the scoreboard looks like atm.

Score: 96/5 from 14.0 overs (RR: 6.86)
L Wright 2* (1b)
K Pollard 26* (22b 3x4)
L Tsotsobe: 2.0-0-17-0

Night_wolf
August 16, 2012, 02:31 AM
Heats needs to get broncos out soon..or broncos so called world class bowling order would trouble them..if not their Manager would say the game was scripted

Night_wolf
August 16, 2012, 02:32 AM
Update from Game 3:

It's been a complete chaos over in PIttsburgh. The Bulls have lost a wicket almost in every over since our last update. Here's what the scoreboard looks like atm.

Score: 96/5 from 14.0 overs (RR: 6.86)
L Wright 2* (1b)
K Pollard 26* (22b 3x4)
L Tsotsobe: 2.0-0-17-0

oh no..ato wicket ke nilo..ses koire dilo amare

Isnaad
August 16, 2012, 02:32 AM
Uh oh! 51-0 to 96-5 !

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:40 AM
Game 4:

A surprise bowling choice was made in the last over of Broncos v Heat game. Trescothick was brought into action! Even more surprising news; he only gave away 3 runs from the last over of the inning. And that's not all. He picked up 2 wickets from his first 3 deliveries. Wicket of Tiwary and Morne Morkel!

Denver scored a per total of 141/8 from their 20 overs. Levi 38 was their highest scorer. Lets take a look at the first inning scorecard.

http://i.imgur.com/yInz4.png

Night_wolf
August 16, 2012, 02:43 AM
only 140 man i would have a tough time defending this

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:43 AM
Game 3 First Inning final score

Bulls 140/8 from 20.0 overs (RR: 7.00)

http://i.imgur.com/ZHoaQ.png

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:45 AM
So oddly enough both the teams managed to score a per T20 score of 140.

Can Pittsburgh and Miami chase down the target? We'll see you here shortly.

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:47 AM
Something feels off. Am I doing these right?? Ya I'm! Damn those 2 Nadim and Night_Wolf! Freaked me out!!

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:50 AM
Game 3:

Pirates are well on their way. They are trying to finish things off quickly. Philip Huges, more known for his Test (what's that?) career has converted himself into something where all the moneys are.

Score: 57/0 from 5.0 overs (RR: 10.20, RRR: 6.00)
P Huges 38* (19b 4x4 1x6)
T Birt 19* (11b 2x4)
D Bollinger: 2.0-0-31-0

Night_wolf
August 16, 2012, 02:51 AM
i am losing this :facepalm:

Isnaad
August 16, 2012, 02:51 AM
D.Bollinger going at 15.5 an over :O

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:52 AM
Game 4:

Miami Heat's openers has been decent too, if not as fiery.

Score: 41/0 from 5.0 overs (RR: 8.20, RRR: 6.73)
M Trescothick 22* (16b 3x4)
M Hafeez 19* (14b 3x4)
M Morkel: 3.0-0-27-0

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:54 AM
Game 3:

Who's Sehwag. It's all about Huges. Lets get on his wagon! He's already got one. Home team fans are going nuts over this guy. He's been nothing but a sensation. It's all Pirates from here.

Score: 91/0 from 10.0 overs (RR: 9.10, RRR: 5.00)
T Birt 31* (24b 2x4 1x6)
P Huges 60* (36b 7x4 1x6)
J Botha: 1.0-0-11-0

Isnaad
August 16, 2012, 02:55 AM
Game 4:

Miami Heat's openers has been decent too, if not as fiery.

Score: 41/0 from 5.0 overs (RR: 8.20, RRR: 6.73)
M Trescothick 22* (16b 3x4)
M Hafeez 19* (14b 3x4)
M Morkel: 3.0-0-27-0

Hay Allah Dilscoop eta ki korla? Now MSM B2C miya will be furious that his world class bowlers could not take any wickets!

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:56 AM
Game 4:

Heat? Not so much. We will let them warm themselves up, while we go watch more of that Huges-show.

Score: 83/6 from 13.0 overs (RR: 6.38, RRR: 8.43)
M Prior 5* (4b 1x4)
A Voges 7* (13b)
S Ajmal: 4.0-0-20-4

Dilscoop
August 16, 2012, 02:58 AM
Hay Allah Dilscoop eta ki korla? Now MSM B2C miya will be furious that his world class bowlers could not take any wickets!

Spoke too soon? Check the latest update. :D