PDA

View Full Version : MLC: Schedules, Lines ups, Games and Stats

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 01:40 PM
Chasing 180 under 15 was never going to be easy. It was disheartening to see them go out like this. But they can take the experience, learn from it, and come back stronger next season!

Kohli_Sox
August 25, 2012, 01:41 PM
Good Luck boys

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 01:42 PM
Herath earned the 2nd hattrick of the MLC. Congrats. Good luck in the playoffs

Isnaad
August 25, 2012, 01:48 PM
I echo Night_Wolf bro's words. You see, I'm playing with 14 players just because I was late visiting BC. You all had the advantage whereas I can't look at replacements. Dwayne Smith as an alrounder scored less than 50 in 5 games n I have no backup allrounder.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Night_wolf
August 25, 2012, 01:52 PM
With that win TT now is 2nd in the north table...PP needs to crash NY if they want the home advantage in the playoffs..and also for my sake i hope the pirates win

Nadim
August 25, 2012, 01:54 PM
I echo Night_Wolf bro's words. You see, I'm playing with 14 players just because I was late visiting BC. You all had the advantage whereas I can't look at replacements. Dwayne Smith as an alrounder scored less than 50 in 5 games n I have no backup allrounder.

Take Afridi, give me whoever i want ;)

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 01:57 PM

But that round had nothing to do with coming in late though. Remember, it was a free-for-all round. You could have come in at anytime you wanted to. You and T_E's issue was that you two both picked players from outside the list. T_E picked 2, so his other one had to go. You picked 3, and you already had 1 during regular draft. So all 3 had to go. IDK why you two picked that many outer players.

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 02:00 PM
Take Afridi, give me whoever i want ;)

oi! Don't start another hangama! That thread was closed ages ago, which meant the end of draft/trade!!

AsifTheManRahman
August 25, 2012, 02:51 PM
Ok, so the list was there and I picked from it. No one had any complaints when I declared my 17. Now you're asking me to give up one of my key bowlers in the middle of the tournament - how's that fair? You're thinking about the other GMs, but no one made a noise when the squads were finalized at the end of the draft. You can't ask me to change my strategy so drastically right before the P/O.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 03:52 PM
Ok, so the list was there and I picked from it. No one had any complaints when I declared my 17. Now you're asking me to give up one of my key bowlers in the middle of the tournament - how's that fair? You're thinking about the other GMs, but no one made a noise when the squads were finalized at the end of the draft. You can't ask me to change my strategy so drastically right before the P/O.

No one, including yourself knew about this injury. Mainly because no one here checks the Afg news, I doubt anyone does. If they did, you wouldn't have had him at all or had to play with 16 players. He has been great for your team and helped you through to the playoffs. It's fair in a sense that while everyone else had to bench their injured players, big players too, such as Lee, Vettori, Gayle, Sanga but you had to chance to use Hamid. So it would be slightly fair for the other GMs if you don't have Hamid from here on. It's already more than fair on you because you already had the service of Hamim when you shouldn't have.

Once again it is my fault that this one got through under the radar. But if you can't take this then you are only holding it against me and not willing to accept my mistakes. Which is unfair on me.

--------------------------

Damn Australia had to play Afg right now? Couldn't they wait a bit!! :mad:

AsifTheManRahman
August 25, 2012, 05:21 PM
Where's all the talk about the MLC not being a bogus administrative body like the ICC now? Hamid Hassan is perfectly fit now and yet he'll have to sit out - it doesn't make any sense. It's like doing two wrongs to try and make a right, just like the ICC. But two wrongs don't make a right. Again, not my fault that his injury was missed - if the other GMs had a problem they should have voiced their concerns BEFORE the end of the draft, not when I was on the brink of making it to the playoffs. You had a list, I picked from it, so this is by no means like some of the other teams who sneaked in a player or two extra from outside the list and had to end up with < 17 players.

Hamid Hassan should play, it's the right thing to do. It was already unfair to have to play without him in the last game, a do or die one at that too.

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:01 PM
^ May be I should re-run all the Tyrants' games that Hamid Hasan played? May be you'd like that better?

Hamid Hasan's injury was bound to pop out after today's Aus v Afg game. I'm just glad it didn't come out once World Series was over and Hamid ended up winning the MVP or something.

AsifTheManRahman
August 25, 2012, 06:07 PM
^ May be I should re-run all the Tyrants' games that Hamid Hasan played? May be you'd like that better?
Is that a threat? Because if it is, the Tyrants management will have to go back and rethink their involvement in the league. YOU made the mistake, CEO, it's on you to fix this. You can't change things in the middle of the league as you see fit.

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:07 PM
Anyone else have any other suggestions? As always open to suggestions...

HR45
August 25, 2012, 06:10 PM
Solution to Hamid Hasan:

if all GM's agree to let TT play Hamid Hasan, then I think, they should.

some faults even lie on all the GM's for missing the injury.

we should have a vote all GM's if ATMR and Dilscoop agree?

I vote Hamid Hasan should be allowed to play for TT.

I am sure all other GM's will allow TT to play Hamid Hasan, its a human error.

MohammedC
August 25, 2012, 06:13 PM
I say Hamid Hasan plays.

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:13 PM
Is that a threat? Because if it is, the Tyrants management will have to go back and rethink their involvement in the league. YOU made the mistake, CEO, it's on you to fix this. You can't change things in the middle of the league as you see fit.

No it's not a threat. It's another suggestion.

And yes, and I accepted that. And I'm trying my best to fix it and make it fair on everyone. You had 5 games where Hamid Hasan should've have played and now I'm saying Hamid Hasan should sit out 5 games to even that out. That's the only option I have since I don't have a time machine...

Yes, I know you followed the orders, yes I know you didn't make any mistake, yes it was my mistake that I didn't see that Hamid Hasan was injured. Tyrants should've have to pay for my mistake. But they already had to luxury of getting a huge benefit out of my mistake.

HR45
August 25, 2012, 06:15 PM
Mohammed C and HR45 are happy for Hamid Hasan to play, other GM waiting for responce?

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:16 PM
Solution to Hamid Hasan:

if all GM's agree to let TT play Hamid Hasan, then I think, they should.

some faults even lie on all the GM's for missing the injury.

we should have a vote all GM's if ATMR and Dilscoop agree?

I vote Hamid Hasan should be allowed to play for TT.

I am sure all other GM's will allow TT to play Hamid Hasan, its a human error.

Once again, I have no problem with voting, that's how we have solved all of our issues.

I'm only trying to make it fair on the other GMs. So if they don't have any issue with it, neither do I.

HH should play - NY, DEN.

AsifTheManRahman
August 25, 2012, 06:17 PM
Well he's fit now, letting him play is the right thing to do. Again, you're doing two wrongs to make a right, but two wrongs don't make a right.

BengaliPagol
August 25, 2012, 06:18 PM
NY Rangers @ Pittsburgh Pirates

Pittsburgh Pirates Lineup
1. Travis Birt
2. Phillip Hughes
3. Shaun Marsh
4. Umar Akmal (wk)
5. Michael Hussey (c)
6. Kevin O' Brien
7. Naved-ul-Hasan
8. Daniel Vettori
9. Tim Southee
10. Brett Lee
11. Rahul Sharma

HR45
August 25, 2012, 06:19 PM
all GM's and Dilscoop is responsible, but the right way to move on is to allow HH play. From Next season everyone should be 100% alert.

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:24 PM
Voting is open till I start running the playoff games, which is tomorrow. So far-- New York and Denver are for it.

Till then we have another big game left that will decide the future of the Rangers and Bulls.

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:32 PM
Upcoming: Last of the "Do or Die" games. Outcome decides the Rangers' and Bulls' future.

1. Travis Birt
2. Phillip Hughes
3. Shaun Marsh
4. Umar Akmal (wk)
5. Michael Hussey (c)
6. Kevin O' Brien
7. Naved-ul-Hasan
8. Daniel Vettori
9. Tim Southee
10. Brett Lee
11. Rahul Sharma

29. NY Rangers @ Pittsburgh Pirates

Line up

1. Mohammad Ashraful (Ban, bat)
2. Farhaan Behardien (SA, bat)
3. Mahela Jaywardene (Srl, bat) Captain
4. Nasir Hossain (Ban)
5. Louis van der Westhuizen (Nam, AR)
6. Dwayne Bravo (WI, AR)
7. Jacques Kallis (SA, AR)
8. Dinesh Karthik (WK, Ind)
9. Darren Sammy (WI, bowl)
10. Harbajhan Singh (Ind, bowl)
11. Pragyan Ojha (Ind, bowl)

MohammedC
August 25, 2012, 06:33 PM
Come on Ashraful

BengaliPagol
August 25, 2012, 06:35 PM
HR45 has a weird username like MSM_B2C, won't be surprised if they have the same identity under the aliases considering how easily he has grabbed things. But anyhow, he maintains that he's a friend and good luck for the playoffs.

jokon kheu mitha kotha bole tahole allah guna hoi.

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:41 PM
Nice to see so much faith shown in the talented BD batsman Ashraful. Surprised to not see KP in the line up yet again!

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:45 PM

Toss: NY Rangers (Bat)

http://i.imgur.com/8G8UL.png

http://i.imgur.com/csawj.png

Final: Pittsburgh won by 8 wickets.
Man of the Match: Phillip Huges

BengaliPagol
August 25, 2012, 06:47 PM
la di da di da. :goal:

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:49 PM
Yet another batting failure from the Rangers. They never got going, wicket tumbling consistently through out the inning. Through out the tournament in fact. This line-up never really gelled together. On the other hand Pittsburgh Pirates' batting line up has been on a beast mode since their first game loss. They really got along well and scored over 165 runs consistently and chased down high totals. So 129 was never gonna be a easy to defend against this batting line up.

With that the Bulls will go through to the playoffs and the Rangers will join the Flyers to look back at a not so great outing.

BengaliPagol
August 25, 2012, 06:52 PM
My Predictions for round 13

ROUND 13:
27. Texas Cowboys @ LA Kings----------LA Kings win
28. Philadelphia Flyers @ Toronto Tyrants-------Toronto Tyrants win
29. NY Rangers @ Pittsburgh Pirates------------ NY Rangers Win Pittsburgh Pirates win
30. Washington Nationals @ Denver Broncos------ Washington Nationals wins

Just a modifications Night_wolf if you dont mind :D

BengaliPagol
August 25, 2012, 06:56 PM
On the other hand Pittsburgh Pirates' batting line up has been on a beast mode since their first game loss. They really got along well and scored over 165 runs consistently and chased down high totals. So 129 was never gonna be a easy to defend against this batting line up.

Gotta give credit to Phillip Hughes. Has been the performer in the team.

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 06:59 PM
KC Chiefs @ Miami Heat (South B)
South 3 @ South 2 (North B)
Denver Broncos @ Washington Nationals (South A)
South 4 @ South 1 (North A)

South is pretty much official. We will have to wait for NW to do the math on North match-up and officialize it. Teams that are going through from North division are official (not in order) Pittsburgh Pirates (4-1), Boston Celtics (4-1), Toronto Tyrants (3-2), Chicago Bulls (2-3).

BengaliPagol
August 25, 2012, 07:12 PM
To bury the hatchet HR45/MSM B2C ive won 4 out of 5 matches. Read it and weep.

Zunaid
August 25, 2012, 07:38 PM
After some back and forth, we have determined that MSM B2C abused the system by creating a second ID HR45. We have exercised our prerogative that has been clearly wtitten out in our rules. This is done. We shall not entertain any additional discussion or queries on this matter.

- As admin

Dilscoop
August 25, 2012, 07:48 PM
Breaking News: Denver Broncos has been replaced with LA Kings.

BengaliPagol
August 25, 2012, 08:20 PM
Better luck next time MSM B2C/HR45

Ajfar
August 25, 2012, 08:30 PM
Dillu let Toronto play Hamid Hasan.

N_W miya ami dhong korsi mama barir abdar er kotha bole. Isnaad duita keno parle pach ta player pick koro, world series jit-te parba na. South e pocha division paiya rajotto korso. Daraw tumar team er lagal paiya nei, tarpor dekhba.

Oh and good choice letting LA play in the playoff.

Tigers_eye
August 25, 2012, 08:52 PM
Breaking News: Denver Broncos has been replaced with LA Kings.
A brownie from me to you.
Hamid Hasan, let him play. He is fit now.

Let the playoffs begin.

AsifTheManRahman
August 25, 2012, 09:09 PM
Thank you everyone! Let's work together to make sure the MLC doesn't turn into another ICC case.

Ajfar
August 25, 2012, 09:15 PM
So 1 seed is playing 4 seed in Play Off right?? So Celtics will be playing the Bulls? I'm getting scared now, I don't want my team to be the favorite. We might choke.

BengaliPagol
August 25, 2012, 09:58 PM
Since this simulation is about luck in my opinion seed no. 1 and 2 deserve more security since they finished at no. 1 and 2. If no. 1 loses to no. 4 then thats unfair for no. 1 because after all the wins they get knocked out so cheaply. I suggest this.

First match: South 1 v South 2 (loser in this match versus winner in other match, winner goes onto next round)
Second Match: South 4 v South 3 (loser in this match gets knocked out)

For example if South 1 beat South 2 then South 1 qualify. South 2 would have to beat the winner from second match to qualify. I reckon this method is better as it rewards the top teams for doing well throughout the whole season.

Tigers_eye
August 25, 2012, 10:01 PM
Since this simulation is about luck in my opinion seed no. 1 and 2 deserve more security since they finished at no. 1 and 2. If no. 1 loses to no. 4 then thats unfair for no. 1 because after all the wins they get knocked out so cheaply. I suggest this.

First match: South 1 v South 2 (loser in this match versus winner in other match, winner goes onto next round)
Second Match: South 4 v South 3 (loser in this match gets knocked out)

For example if South 1 beat South 2 then South 1 qualify. South 2 would have to beat the winner from second match to qualify. I reckon this method is better as it rewards the top teams for doing well throughout the whole season.
Problem is home court. 2 seed deserves more than 3. :)

Tigers_eye
August 25, 2012, 10:18 PM
Playoffs lineup for KCC: CEO do not miss this post please. It is the real rematch @ Miami with stakes much higher. Malinga has been rested.

Gayle Bat/bw
Tamim bat
Keiswetter (w) bat
Williamson bat
Amla Bat
Barrington bat/bw
Samuels bat/bw
Mathews bat/bw
Shakib (c) bat/bw
Pererra bat/bw
Hauritz bw

Isnaad
August 25, 2012, 10:44 PM
So I play LA Kings in the play offs?

Maysun
August 25, 2012, 11:02 PM
YAYY thanks CEO :)

Maysun
August 25, 2012, 11:06 PM
I vote for Hamid Hasan to play

BengaliPagol
August 25, 2012, 11:07 PM
Might as well let Hamid Hasan play

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 12:01 AM
Good that LA is playing..playing with a real GM is more fun then auto..sad for ajmal, He is the highest wicket taker so far and has fabulous figures, because of his crazy GM he wouldn't get to play in the MLC any longer..well better luck next season i guess, he showed what he can do..he'll be a top pick next season

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 12:02 AM
So 1 seed is playing 4 seed in Play Off right?? So Celtics will be playing the Bulls? I'm getting scared now, I don't want my team to be the favorite. We might choke.

dont worry you will win

Edit: i see you have a couple South Africans :D

BengaliPagol
August 26, 2012, 12:56 AM
Problem is home court. 2 seed deserves more than 3. :)

But it wont matter because seed 2 will play two matches so he can have home advantage in one of those matches.

BengaliPagol
August 26, 2012, 12:58 AM
So whats the seeding for north?

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 01:05 AM
So whats the seeding for north?

you play TT at home

Isnaad
August 26, 2012, 01:07 AM
I vote for Hamid hassan to play too. Can I have few votes for picking at least 2 more players for my squad as I'm playing with only 14 players? Please?
P.S. And one of those 14 is Amir Najnee from USA whom I'd rather not play. So there you go, 13!

Isnaad
August 26, 2012, 01:14 AM
But that round had nothing to do with coming in late though. Remember, it was a free-for-all round. You could have come in at anytime you wanted to. You and T_E's issue was that you two both picked players from outside the list. T_E picked 2, so his other one had to go. You picked 3, and you already had 1 during regular draft. So all 3 had to go. IDK why you two picked that many outer players.

Yes I remember man, but one thing you need to consider is that you gave a deadline of 20 hours to re-fix that while I was sleeping and busy with other things. Thus when I got up from sleep, I came to know that the deadline was over by a few minutes already. Anyways, you're the CEO. Do what you think is best. But just wanted to let you know that playing with 13 and a half players leaves me very little options.
Take Mahmudullah as an example. He played for Basnahira and was picked in the middle of the tourney. (Just saying. Not a good example I know as Afridi was injured but I HAVE 3 vacancies)

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 01:43 AM
http://banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1531&stc=1&d=1345872608

1st Game
http://i50.tinypic.com/jhrip0.jpg

2nd Game
http://i49.tinypic.com/oa0xtc.jpg

3rd Game
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcqo3q.jpg

4th Game
http://i46.tinypic.com/25akak6.jpg

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 01:46 AM
These are the lineups for the playoffs..now you know who you will be faceing off, so go through each others weakness and strengths and prepare the team accordingly..i'll give the CEO the Top 8 batsman and Bowlers stats[runs/wickets/avg/SR/Eco], he'll publish them and you can see where your best players stand

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 03:33 AM
as CEO wont be here for atleast couple of hours i think i should give the stats for others to see the players standings

Isnaad
August 26, 2012, 03:53 AM
Give give give!!!

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 04:06 AM
Top 8 Batsmen of Regular Season

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1532&stc=1&d=1345972090

Top 8 Bowlers of Regular Season

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1533&stc=1&d=1345972108

*** Cowboys, Rangers and Chiefs doesn't have any Representatives in the top 8

Nadim
August 26, 2012, 04:08 AM
Playoffs lineup for KCC: CEO do not miss this post please. It is the real rematch @ Miami with stakes much higher. Malinga has been rested.

Gayle Bat/bw
Tamim bat
Keiswetter (w) bat
Williamson bat
Amla Bat
Barrington bat/bw
Samuels bat/bw
Mathews bat/bw
Shakib (c) bat/bw
Pererra bat/bw
Creamer bw

Miami Heat's XI

1) Marcus Trescothick
2) Mohammad Hafeez
3) Adam Voges
4) Suresh Raina (Captain)
5) James Taylor
6) Sahid Afridi
7) Matt Prior (WK )
8) D. Mascarenhas
9) George Dockrell
10) M. Starc
11) Dirk Nannes

+++++++++++++++++
Afridi is back in palace of A. McDonald. A. Mendis still on the bench. Thanks to G. dockrell for supereb performance in last few games :)

Nadim
August 26, 2012, 04:10 AM
Updating

Hafeez got to be one of the top performer AR wise...169 runs & 7 wickets in 5 games with econ rate <6.5....

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 04:14 AM
Hafeez got to be one of the top performer AR wise...189 runs & 6+ wickets....

see for yourself..hafeez just missed the top 8..but he is in the 9th spot with 8 more guys, he has 7 wickets

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 04:16 AM
Top 8 Batsmen of Regular Season

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1532&stc=1&d=1345972090

Top 8 Bowlers of Regular Season

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1533&stc=1&d=1345972108

Damn those typos :facepalm:...wrote denver brincos in the bowling chart

Nadim
August 26, 2012, 04:18 AM
Nannes + Starc..Best opening combo with the new ball:D stats doesn't lie...

Isnaad
August 26, 2012, 05:08 AM
My team is sinking. :smh: Hopes for play-off beak :|

BengaliPagol
August 26, 2012, 06:02 AM
Toronto Tyrants @ Pittsburgh Pirates

1. Travis Birt
2. Phillip Hughes
3. Shaun Marsh
4. Umar Akmal (wk)
5. Michael Hussey (c)
6. Kevin O' Brien
7. Naved-ul-Hasan
8. Daniel Vettori
9. Brett Lee
10. Tim Southee
11. Rahul Sharma

Night_wolf
August 26, 2012, 07:00 AM
Chicago Bulls@Boston celtics

1.V.Shewag
2.K.Akmal[WK]
3.J Franklin
4.LJ Wright
5.KA. Pollard
6.G Bailey
7.A Mahmood
8.J. Botha[C]
9.T Odoyo
10.D. Bollinger
11.Pat Cummins

Maysun
August 26, 2012, 07:38 AM
So the first two games today?

Kohli_Sox
August 26, 2012, 09:09 AM
Theron second at bowling list:notworthy::goal:

Tigers_eye
August 26, 2012, 09:20 AM
*** Cowboys, Rangers and Chiefs doesn't have any Representatives in the top 8
It really doesn't matter on individual performances but who wins at the end as a team. Mine has done a tremendous job of knowing each others strength and witnesses and playing as a team and winning. No All-MLC 1st team can be created with two of my players. May be three.

Ajfar
August 26, 2012, 10:28 AM
Chicago Bulls @ Boston Celtics

Celtics Line Up

1) Coventry (WK)
2) Finch
3) De Kock
4) White (C)
5) Hodge
6) Christian
7) Morkel
8) Rehman
9) Botha
10) Cheema
11) Steyn

AsifTheManRahman
August 26, 2012, 03:16 PM

1. Travis Birt
2. Phillip Hughes
3. Shaun Marsh
4. Umar Akmal (wk)
5. Michael Hussey (c)
6. Kevin O' Brien
7. Naved-ul-Hasan
8. Daniel Vettori
9. Brett Lee
10. Tim Southee
11. Rahul Sharma

TT squad:

1. David Warner
2. Brendon McCullum
3. Virat Kohli
4. Daniel Harris
5. Thilan Samaraweera
6. Imran Farhat
7. Darren Stevens
8. Stuart Clark
9. Shane Bond
10. Hamid Hassan
11. Rangana Herath

Dilscoop
August 26, 2012, 04:52 PM
Looks like once again the nation has solved yet another issue :up:. This is why I love jumping on the vote right away, and it works every time. Hamid Hasan will play.

Right now my head hurts pretty bad. I have a pretty bad hangover. (Yes I was celebrating the end of regular season with the MLC heads). My fall classes start tomorrow I have some personal things to get done, but I'll finish the season soon before I get too busy school.

Playoffs start from tomorrow, today is a off day. But before that couple of things to get done. Stay tuned.

Dilscoop
August 26, 2012, 04:54 PM
Once again many thanks to NW for doing all the stats and standings. Took a huge load off of me! Thanks a lot, you are a good man. GMs in Dhaka should take him out for a dinner.

Dilscoop
August 26, 2012, 05:16 PM
Last standings update (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=1560383#post1560383). I need Z to update it on this thread. Thanks Z.

Dilscoop
August 26, 2012, 05:29 PM
Check the very important announcement on the roster thread. Looking at the KCC and Nationals.

Tigers_eye
August 26, 2012, 05:59 PM
Check the very important announcement on the roster thread. Looking at the KCC and Nationals.
Excellent and i signed up ...Ojha (Ind) (KCC T_E) and he would be playing in the Playoffs against Miami. He was released by NY.

Dilscoop
August 26, 2012, 06:01 PM
Excellent and i signed up Amit Mishra (http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/player/31107.html) (Ind) (KCC T_E) and he would be playing in the Playoffs against Miami.

^^ roster thread please. And he is already taken :facepalm:

Tigers_eye
August 26, 2012, 06:07 PM
^^ roster thread please. And he is already taken :facepalm:
I looked at the roster and didn't see anyone pick him. Anyways, I have picked P Ojha who were picked and RELEASED by NY Rangers.

Dilscoop
August 26, 2012, 06:14 PM
I'm this close to slamming my mac against the wall. Just more and more new issues freaking everyday.

Zunaid
August 26, 2012, 07:14 PM
I looked at the roster and didn't see anyone pick him. Anyways, I have picked P Ojha who were picked and RELEASED by NY Rangers.

You go to the first page, either of the preliminary roster or Draft thread. Do a ctrl+F from your browser (apple+f for the OSX users) and put in the name you are looking for. If you do this in the Draft thread, you can be sure that the person WAS in the draft and whether he has been drafted.

Here's what I see in FF:

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1534&stc=1&d=1346026332

Here he is in the draft:

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1535&stc=1&d=1346026345

And here he is being drafted by the Nationals:

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1536&stc=1&d=1346026355

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 12:00 AM
^ Takes about 2 sec. This only takes me back to the crazy draft days.

Yes I remember man, but one thing you need to consider is that you gave a deadline of 20 hours to re-fix that while I was sleeping and busy with other things. Thus when I got up from sleep, I came to know that the deadline was over by a few minutes already. Anyways, you're the CEO. Do what you think is best. But just wanted to let you know that playing with 13 and a half players leaves me very little options.
Take Mahmudullah as an example. He played for Basnahira and was picked in the middle of the tourney. (Just saying. Not a good example I know as Afridi was injured but I HAVE 3 vacancies)

I wasn't talking about the deadline. I mean IDK why you decided to take all your players from outside the list in the first place. Anyways. I gave the playoff teams a 2nd chance to fill in the roster spots. Check the draft threads. You have until tomorrow. So don't miss it this time.

Isnaad
August 27, 2012, 12:08 AM
^ I'm already done with that :) A roster of 16 now :)

Night_wolf
August 27, 2012, 12:11 AM
^ I'm already done with that :) A roster of 16 now :)

you can take one more

anyway i was thinking why is it called world series?..only north american teams are playing..can someone enlighten me?

Isnaad
August 27, 2012, 12:28 AM
Yes I can and he has to be an associate. All good associates are taken so I'll go with 16 players which is pretty much enough for me.

Maysun
August 27, 2012, 02:26 AM
The rule says, one associate in the squad. Why don't you just pick one if you aren't going to play him? Otherwise this is just going to stall our progress.

Isnaad
August 27, 2012, 02:29 AM
3. Samiullah Shenwari (Afg)

BengaliPagol
August 27, 2012, 02:46 AM
i just want the play offs to commence.

Maysun
August 27, 2012, 03:04 AM
3. Samiullah Shenwari (Afg)

Edit and include it in the Draft thread.

[EDIT] Roster thread

Night_wolf
August 27, 2012, 03:45 AM
Top 2 Allrounders

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg684/scaled.php?server=684&filename=223e.png&res=landing

Nadim
August 27, 2012, 04:47 AM
Top 2 Allrounders

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg684/scaled.php?server=684&filename=223e.png&res=landing

wow! Hafeez er econ rate 4.8 :fire::bravo:

Tigers_eye
August 27, 2012, 06:06 AM
You go to the first page, either of the preliminary roster or Draft thread. Do a ctrl+F from your browser (apple+f for the OSX users) and put in the name you are looking for. If you do this in the Draft thread, you can be sure that the person WAS in the draft and whether he has been drafted.

Here's what I see in FF:

Thanks. I did search with Nathan And Hau. Didn't find Nathan Hauritz (Aus) (http://www.espncricinfo.com/australia/content/player/5593.html). So I pick him.
Relax guys I didn't pick KP. :)

Tigers_eye
August 27, 2012, 06:33 AM
So this is my lineup for Miami playoffs.
Gayle Bat/bw
Keiswetter (w)
Williamson bat
Amla Bat
Barrington Bat/Bw
Samuels bat/bw
Mathews bat/bw
Shakib (c) bat/bw
Pererra bat/bw
Creamer bw
N Hauritz bw

AsifTheManRahman
August 27, 2012, 07:40 AM
you can take one more

anyway i was thinking why is it called world series?..only north american teams are playing..can someone enlighten me?Haha, you're not alone. It's the same question that every non-American has had since the inception of franchise-based leagues in America. The answer: because there couldn't possibly be a world worth mentioning outside America.

Isnaad
August 27, 2012, 08:19 AM
Play-off Match:
LA Kings @ Washington Nationals:

Nationals Final XI:

1. Graeme Smith (VC)
2. Ahmed Shehzad
3. M.S.Dhoni (C) (WK)
4. Ross Taylor
5. Hamilton Masakadza
6. Faf Du Plessis
7. Dwayne Smith
8. Ravi Ashwin
9. Suraj Randiv
10. Umar Gul
11. Alfonso Thomas

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 10:41 AM
anyway i was thinking why is it called world series?..only north american teams are playing..can someone enlighten me?

Haha, you're not alone. It's the same question that every non-American has had since the inception of franchise-based leagues in America. The answer: because there couldn't possibly be a world worth mentioning outside America.

Or it could be that it actually involves the whole World? Other leagues from Aus, Eng and Ind etc in the past failed to recognize that and therefore vanished. We on the other hand realize it this event doesn't evolve around the Americans only, but the whole World. And we recognize that and we'd like to share it. And it also adds more values to the cup. No one cares about wining some Indian Map-marka cup, except the Indians. But this goes out to the whole world, not just the cities' names printed on the jerseys.

A Zimbabwean can win a World Series cup and own it, because it's World's Trophy, you don't have to be an American to own it. An Afghanies can feel proud of their countryman, even through he plays wearing a Canadian jersey, because the Cup doesn't belong to Canada only. An OZ can head home and brag more about winning a WS Cup than some BBL nonsense.

While you GMs may have drafted players from top 12 nations, this league made up players over 20 nations, that's bigger than any ICC world cup of the past. It's the WORLD SERIES.

It's bigger than all of us. That's why it's called the World Series.:)

Maysun
August 27, 2012, 10:49 AM
Play-off Match:

Nationals Final XI:

1. Graeme Smith (VC)
2. Ahmed Shehzad
3. M.S.Dhoni (C) (WK)
4. Ross Taylor
5. Hamilton Masakadza
6. Faf Du Plessis
7. Dwayne Smith
8. Ravi Ashwin
9. Suraj Randiv
10. Umar Gul
11. Alfonso Thomas

LA Kings lineup:

Sachin Tendulkar (c)
HH Gibbs
Kumar Sangakkara
David Hussey
Ryan ten Doeschate
Rohit Sharma
AB de Villiers (wk)
Abdul Razzaq
Irfan Pathan
Sohail Tanvir
Adil Rashid

Nadim
August 27, 2012, 11:22 AM

Miami Heat's XI

1) Marcus Trescothick
2) Mohammad Hafeez
3) Adam Voges
5) James Taylor
6) Sahid Afridi
7) Matt Prior (WK )
8) D. Mascarenhas
9) George Dockrell
10) M. Starc
11) Dirk Nannes

+++++++++++++++++
Afridi is back in palace of A. McDonald. A. Mendis still on the bench. Thanks to G. dockrell for supereb performance in last few games :)

So this is my lineup for Miami playoffs.
Gayle Bat/bw
Keiswetter (w)
Williamson bat
Amla Bat
Barrington Bat/Bw
Samuels bat/bw
Mathews bat/bw
Shakib (c) bat/bw
Pererra bat/bw
Creamer bw
N Hauritz bw

Just incase you miss out TE's final XI as he posted it 3 times...

Ajfar
August 27, 2012, 11:36 AM
Dillu that sounds good and all but the truth is the world ain't following the 'World Series'. For example who really follows the baseball world series beside American, some Japanesse, Puerto Rican, Dominicans and some other random South American coutries. Beside if it's about the players involvment from different part of the world shouldn't the entire tournament be called World Series? But its not it's called MLB. Only the final is called the World Series. How you gonna call a team the world champion when the most of the world are not even involved.

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 12:27 PM
Dillu that sounds good and all but the truth is the world ain't following the 'World Series'. For example who really follows the baseball world series beside American, some Japanesse, Puerto Rican, Dominicans and some other random South American coutries. Beside if it's about the players involvment from different part of the world shouldn't the entire tournament be called World Series? But its not it's called MLB. Only the final is called the World Series. How you gonna call a team the world champion when the most of the world are not even involved.

"MLB" is the league's name, not tournament's name. And yup, exactly, it's called MAJOR League Baseball. Not American Baseball Premier League or American BigBash/Friendslife blah blah league. It's the MAJOR league open to all professionals from all countries.

All in all, the World Series does sound a bit arrogant in baseball, but applies more appropriately to MLC than MLB and it does make it more prestigious than just calling "American Baseball/Cricket League."

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 12:30 PM
Here are today's match ups

South Game 1:

KC Chiefs @ Miami Heat

KCC Line Up:

Gayle Bat/bw
Keiswetter (w)
Williamson bat
Amla Bat
Barrington Bat/Bw
Samuels bat/bw
Mathews bat/bw
Shakib (c) bat/bw
Pererra bat/bw
Creamer bw
N Hauritz bw

VS

Miami Heat's XI

1) Marcus Trescothick
2) Mohammad Hafeez
3) Adam Voges
5) James Taylor
6) Sahid Afridi
7) Matt Prior (WK )
8) D. Mascarenhas
9) George Dockrell
10) M. Starc
11) Dirk Nannes

------------------------------------------------------

North Game 1:

1. Travis Birt
2. Phillip Hughes
3. Shaun Marsh
4. Umar Akmal (wk)
5. Michael Hussey (c)
6. Kevin O' Brien
7. Naved-ul-Hasan
8. Daniel Vettori
9. Brett Lee
10. Tim Southee
11. Rahul Sharma

VS

TT squad:

1. David Warner
2. Brendon McCullum
3. Virat Kohli
4. Daniel Harris
5. Thilan Samaraweera
6. Imran Farhat
7. Darren Stevens
8. Stuart Clark
9. Shane Bond
10. Hamid Hassan
11. Rangana Herath

- From this round Super Over will be introduced. All ties will be broken by Super Over. (If some crap goes wrong with the Sim, like it does some times with 1 over game, it will be broken with the wicket counts)

- NRR from this games will decide the home-away for Championship games.

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 12:39 PM
Isaac is headed towards Miami. How are we suppose to play this?

Nadim
August 27, 2012, 12:44 PM
Let it begin....

AsifTheManRahman
August 27, 2012, 12:54 PM
Isaac is headed towards Miami. How are we suppose to play this?
How do you expect to win something that is greater than life if you can't beat a hurricane?

AsifTheManRahman
August 27, 2012, 12:56 PM
Man, Travis Birt is worse than Mushfiqur Rahim, but watch, he'll kick Bond's and Hassan's buttocks when it matters most. Why Birt why?

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 01:12 PM
Home field advantages has been applied and skills have been unlocked. Home team Allstars now have up to 5 unlocked skills. As always won't won't go into details with this. But expect some high class performances from the world class players in this great occasion.

Ajfar
August 27, 2012, 01:16 PM
So who's the underdog here? Pirates?

Nadim
August 27, 2012, 01:20 PM
Home field advantages has been applied and skills have been unlocked. Home team Allstars now have up to 5 unlocked skills. As always won't won't go into details with this. But expect some high class performances from the world class players in this great occasion.

Gayle don't destroy me pls...

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 01:24 PM

That's the toughest question, ever. (Honestly, I moved away from my MLC-unbaised chair and thought about it, I couldn't ans it.)

Based on the batting we have seen so far, it looks pretty even-steven, even with home field advantages to the Pirates. Bowling wise too. One line up is filled with MLC leading performers and other is filled with big names. But I think Pirates edges the Tyrants on this. With Warner, Kohli and BBM, fielding will have to be TT, no doubt. But Pirates do have Hussey.

We'll see.

Maysun
August 27, 2012, 01:25 PM
I'm just curious about Malinga's exclusion. Will it help the Heats..

Nadim
August 27, 2012, 01:28 PM
Dillu, pls tell me when the first game? i'll try to follow it...

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 01:34 PM
While you wait for the Miami game to start, read the news (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=1574292#post1574292)

Nadim
August 27, 2012, 02:08 PM
The wait is too long...

Kohli_Sox
August 27, 2012, 02:16 PM
I'm supporting KCC for Shakib

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 02:54 PM
KC Chiefs @ Miami Heat
Central Broward Regional Park, FL
Playoff, South - Game 1

Toss: Miami (Bat)

http://i.imgur.com/VNzzr.png

http://i.imgur.com/2UBuO.png

Final: Miami won by 21 runs.
Man of the Match: Suresh Raina

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 02:56 PM
Congratulations to Miami for going through to the Championship! Well done. Shakib and KCC, you guys have been an outstanding side through out the tournament. It it sad to see yet another strong side crash out, but it wasn't meant to be. Best of luck next season.

KCC finish the season 3-3.

Nadim
August 27, 2012, 03:00 PM
What a captaincy knock from Raina!!!

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 03:04 PM
Gayle wasn't enough. I thought Gayle alone would finish the job. But he fell way too early. When he was out KCC was only half way through. Last few overs were bowled by Afridi and Starc and they gave nothing away.

AsifTheManRahman
August 27, 2012, 03:11 PM
That was a very weird game. Condolences to KCC, too bad guys like Gayle and Al-Hasan won't be featuring in the rest of the series. On the other hand, congrats to Miami for toppling a formidable opponent and making it through.

Fingers crossed for PP vs TT.

BengaliPagol
August 27, 2012, 03:26 PM

me underdog? :O

BengaliPagol
August 27, 2012, 03:33 PM
crap TT are on 175/5. Come on Hughesy get the job done.

BengaliPagol
August 27, 2012, 03:35 PM
^whoops thats not right. Dillu can you get the TT vs PP done asap cos ill be gone in 30mins.

Ajfar
August 27, 2012, 04:00 PM
Well done Miami. Got rid of Gayle, this is a huge plus for the rest of the teams. Well done KCC as well, sad end to a good season.

Nadim
August 27, 2012, 04:12 PM
Nothing feels gd in mlc than beating Gayle's team 3 times in a row

Tigers_eye
August 27, 2012, 05:43 PM
Congrats miami. Very well played.

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 08:20 PM
It is sad to see yet another formidable team crash out so early in the season. And I can't believe only 1 out of Tyrants-Celtics-Pirates is certain to go through!!

Ajfar
August 27, 2012, 08:35 PM
Dillu when is the next game??

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 08:35 PM
Got done with all my classes today.

Coming up next is America's game of the Week. Another high profile rematch! Stay tuned!

Zunaid
August 27, 2012, 08:37 PM
Got done with all my classes today.

What are you taking?

Coming ups is America's game of the Week. Another high profile rematch! Stay tuned!

Can;t have America's game without America's team. The Cowboys will be back. Watch out for WS II

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 08:42 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Virat Kohli has won the toss and Tyrants will be batting.</p>&mdash; Major League Cricket (@MLCricket) <a href="https://twitter.com/MLCricket/status/240262712049954816" data-datetime="2012-08-28T01:41:09+00:00">August 28, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 08:44 PM
What are you taking?

Trying to work my way up so I can change my title to Commissioner. (BTW why did you change that! I liked that better! There is not CEO in American leagues. It's all Commish.

Zunaid
August 27, 2012, 08:45 PM
Trying to work my way up so I can change my title to Commissioner. (BTW why did you change that! I liked that better! There is not CEO in American leagues. It's all Commish.

Your sig had CEO.

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 08:45 PM
<iframe src="http://banglacricket.com/html/mlctweet.html" style="border: 0px; width: 650px; height: 450px;"></iframe>

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 08:46 PM
Your sig had CEO.

Wrong. It had "FOUNDER"

But the Non-American GMs started to call me CEO and everyone started to say SEE-E-O since it was quicker to type.

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 08:50 PM
Anyone following the game? Or should I just post the scores. It'd be better for me. I got too much stuff to do tonight. No point in doing it if no one's following it.

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 08:57 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>TT: 184/6. Warner 46 (26) McCullum 39 (24) Kohli 37 (24). Vettori 26/2</p>&mdash; Major League Cricket (@MLCricket) <a href="https://twitter.com/MLCricket/status/240266537540399104" data-datetime="2012-08-28T01:56:21+00:00">August 28, 2012</a></blockquote>

Night_wolf
August 27, 2012, 08:59 PM
it'll be tough for pirates to chase that score

MY predictions:

Boston vs Toronto
Miami vs Washington

For the championships

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 09:00 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Pirates: 71/2 after 10. Akmal 29*. They are 28 runs behind the Tyrants at this stage.</p>&mdash; Major League Cricket (@MLCricket) <a href="https://twitter.com/MLCricket/status/240267477693648896" data-datetime="2012-08-28T02:00:05+00:00">August 28, 2012</a></blockquote>

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 09:02 PM
Those 2 GMs aren't here. So no point in building any sunspace. Full scores in a few.

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 09:06 PM
Tornot Tyrants @ Pittsburgh Pirates
PNC Park, Pitts
Playoffs, North - Game 1

Toss: Toronto (Bat)

http://i.imgur.com/YGdCQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/YpnsP.png

Final: Toronto won by 4 runs.
Man of the Match: Umar Akmal

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 09:10 PM
Yet another close encounter between these 2 high hitting teams. Although their batting line up may not be as starstruck as the Tyrants, the Pirates batting line up has really gelled well more than any other line up in the league. Even in this game, they got really close to taking over that target. They had already defeated the Tyrants chasing a similar high target in the regular season. But this time it wasn't meant to be for the home team.

Well done to the Pirates, finish the season 4-2. Many congratulations to the Tyrants! You guys are one step closer to the World Series!

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 09:34 PM
I have 3 classes tomorrow, one runs pretty late. I might not be able to run any games on Tu/Th. Tomorrow could be an off day as well and all tue/thu from here on after.

I still have to update those teams' skills and give them home advantage and stuff. That took a LONGG time today.

AsifTheManRahman
August 27, 2012, 09:41 PM
Looks like fighting to keep Hamid Hassan has paid off. The batting is fine, the bowling is still a huge worry. Anyways, sweet revenge.

Zunaid
August 27, 2012, 09:43 PM
I have 3 classes tomorrow, one runs pretty late. I might not be able to run any games on Tu/Th. Tomorrow could be an off day as well and from here on after.

I still have to update those teams' skills and give them home advantage and stuff. That took a LONGG time today.

Did you pack your schedule with Tue/Thu classes so that you get 5 day weekends? I used to try. Not always possible - but at least had Friday's off all the time.

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 09:48 PM
Did you pack your schedule with Tue/Thu classes so that you get 5 day weekends? I used to try. Not always possible - but at least had Friday's off all the time.
Hah, ya. I could never fit em. Finally managed to pull that off. But ya, I've had Fridays off in almost all the terms.

Night_wolf
August 27, 2012, 10:03 PM
Nannes gave away only 18 runs of his 4 overs, Chiefs missed a trick not playing malinga..no matter how the pitch is you cant go to a knockout game without your strike bowler

Dilscoop
August 27, 2012, 10:10 PM
Nannes gave away only 18 runs of his 4 overs, Chiefs missed a trick not playing malinga..no matter how the pitch is you cant go to a knockout game without your strike bowler

Yup. The attack became too bland, with Mathews being the only bowler with a long run up. Nannens did well because of the support from Heat spinners. Malinga probably would have done better.

Miami took the home advantage. An underdog got through. 2 more underdogs left for the next set of games. Could be a dream run for them if they can knock out the top 2 teams in the league. ESP for Kings, considering they were out of it all and getting a 2nd shot. So they will be fired up.

Ajfar
August 27, 2012, 10:36 PM
Tyrants top 3 are just too strong, and they are all on form. I thought Pirates would bundle out under 140. Good work Pirates. Better luck next season.

Dillu what are you studying? You thinking about putting down MLC CEO on your resume?

BengaliPagol
August 27, 2012, 11:38 PM
i am truly devastated. A shocking loss. So much expectation was riding on us. I am very dissapointed with the result.

BengaliPagol
August 28, 2012, 04:21 AM
Yet another close encounter between these 2 high hitting teams. Although their batting line up may not be as starstruck as the Tyrants, the Pirates batting line up has really gelled well more than any other line up in the league. Even in this game, they got really close to taking over that target. They had already defeated the Tyrants chasing a similar high target in the regular season. But this time it wasn't meant to be for the home team.

Well done to the Pirates, finish the season 4-2.

Tyrants top 3 are just too strong, and they are all on form. I thought Pirates would bundle out under 140. Good work Pirates. Better luck next season.

I appreciate the kind words from both of you guys. @Ajfar my team has regularly scored 160+ so getting bundled under 140 was never the issue. The only thing i was worried about is trying to get the top 3 batsmen out (Warner, McCullum, Kohli). I was confident i can do that because i had beaten TT before but it just wasnt to be this time. The loss of 4 runs makes it even more devastating. Im happy with what my team accomplished. The weakpoint in my team is the bowling as i didnt have that one strike bowler.

I guess thats it for me. My campaign is over. My time at MLC is over. Had loads of fun. Again thanks for the kind words Dillu bhai and Ajfar. Id like to commend on Dilscoop's effort to make MLC happen. Good job bro. And most importantly may the best team win.

Isnaad
August 28, 2012, 10:47 AM
Dilscoop let me know when you play my match. How about 1800 GMT?

Night_wolf
August 28, 2012, 11:08 AM
Dilscoop let me know when you play my match. How about 1800 GMT?

i dont think there would be any match today

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 09:26 PM
Got done pretty early since today was the first day. I will head out soon, but I will finish the games quickly before I do. I just have to unlock these guys skills and give home advantages and etc, which was a pain in the ***. I will have go through that again.

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 09:27 PM
North Game 2

Celtics Line Up

1) Coventry (WK)
2) Finch
3) De Kock
4) White (C)
5) Hodge
6) Christian
7) Morkel
8) Rehman
9) Botha
10) Cheema
11) Steyn

Chicago Bulls@Boston celtics

1.V.Shewag
2.K.Akmal[WK]
3.J Franklin
4.LJ Wright
5.KA. Pollard
6.G Bailey
7.A Mahmood
8.J. Botha[C]
9.T Odoyo
10.D. Bollinger
11.Pat Cummins

South Game 2

Play-off Match:

Nationals Final XI:

1. Graeme Smith (VC)
2. Ahmed Shehzad
3. M.S.Dhoni (C) (WK)
4. Ross Taylor
5. Hamilton Masakadza
6. Faf Du Plessis
7. Dwayne Smith
8. Ravi Ashwin
9. Suraj Randiv
10. Umar Gul
11. Alfonso Thomas

LA Kings lineup:

Sachin Tendulkar (c)
HH Gibbs
Kumar Sangakkara
David Hussey
Ryan ten Doeschate
Rohit Sharma
AB de Villiers (wk)
Abdul Razzaq
Irfan Pathan
Sohail Tanvir
Adil Rashid

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 09:44 PM
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro
Playoffs, North - Game 2

Toss: Boston (bowl)

http://i.imgur.com/eHENk.png

http://i.imgur.com/elXLg.png

Final: Chicago won by 29 runs.
Man of the Match: Virender Sehwag

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 09:51 PM
Boston Celtics exit! Biggest upset of the season! A 4-1 team was crushed out of the playoffs by a team that didn't have a playoff seat until the last game of the regular season! Bulls were red hot in all 3 departments. Even with a huge home field advantage Celtics couldn't stop the Bulls. Their lack of big names in the top order finally costs them. In the regular season they had managed to win close games thanks to the SA ALR A Morkel. But tonight they truly looked like the underdog.

Congrats Chitown Bull!

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 09:54 PM
Fun facts from the game:

1) Sehwag took Steyn for two back-back 6s in the first 2 deliveries of the game.

2) Bulls reached their 100 in 8 overs. But managed to score only 74 from the bat with 8 extras

Night_wolf
August 28, 2012, 10:01 PM
Dillu did you have tomas odoyos bowling off?..i mean i know i have lots of fast bowling ARs may be thats why odoyo isn't bowling but i played odoyo in two matches without him bowling a single ball..i was just wondering

Ajfar
August 28, 2012, 10:04 PM
Dhuro shalar Shewag, extra ordinary innings khelar ar somoi pailo na. Congrats Bulls. If Bulls bat like this game it will be a high scoring divisional final.

Night_wolf
August 28, 2012, 10:16 PM
Boston beat Chicago in the regular season---playoffs result reversed
Pirates beat tyrants in the regular season---playoffs result reversed

Bulls beat tyrants in the regular season----Playoffs result :ohno:

Zunaid
August 28, 2012, 10:24 PM
Boston beat Chicago in the regular season---playoffs result reversed
Pirates beat tyrants in the regular season---playoffs result reversed

Bulls beat tyrants in the regular season----Playoffs result :ohno:

http://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/nineties_comedies_10.jpg

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 10:39 PM
Heat is the only team so far that didn't get revenged and also took full advantage of their home field.

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 11:07 PM
Dillu did you have tomas odoyos bowling off?..i mean i know i have lots of fast bowling ARs may be thats why odoyo isn't bowling but i played odoyo in two matches without him bowling a single ball..i was just wondering

No he is bowling light is on. I guess he just doesn't get utilized in your team. If another one of your bowler was expensive he might have come on (guessing).

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 11:22 PM
LA Kings @ Washington Nationals
LA Memorial Coliseum, LA
Playoffs, South - Game 2

Toss: LA (Bowl)

http://i.imgur.com/yzqBI.png

http://i.imgur.com/dDD5m.png

Final: Los Angeles won by 8 wickets.
Man of the Match: Sachin Tendulkar

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 11:26 PM
LA getting a 2nd chance and making full use of it. These 2 teams didn't have much rivalry before, but they surely do now. Washington Nationals aren't happy about this result and rightly so. Nationals are the 2nd team to be shocked, at home, by an underdog and a "last min" team. Nationals' form had dipped in the last 2 games and they will have to take a closer look at themselves for the future.

Congratulations LA Kings!

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 11:31 PM
2 huge upsets! Both 4-1, group leading teams are knocked out, WITH home advantages applied and players with more skills unlocked! wooho! Some fight back by the underdogs!

But this only tells me that from next time (if we do return) I'll have to make these games into a 3 (at least) game series just like baseball so too many shocks don't happen. Then again, that's acting like ICC, making sure all the good teams win and what not.

Dilscoop
August 28, 2012, 11:36 PM
Championship Match-Up:

Toronto Tyrants @ Chicago Bulls
Miami Heat @ LA Kings

Honestly, these teams look more evenly matched then the other teams would've have been.

G'night. Take care. Off-day tomorrow. But reflect and talk about these games in the mean time. Winners-- prepare for one last battle.

Maysun
August 29, 2012, 01:14 AM
Yes yes! :)

Maysun
August 29, 2012, 01:26 AM
I was worried a bit because Isnaad got in Randiv for this home match and he along with Ashwin, I thought, would strangle and choke my batting.

But both the Nationals went at 10 or above and my lone spinner fared better going at a touch below 6 rpo.

Night_wolf
August 29, 2012, 01:34 AM
I was worried a bit because Isnaad got in Randiv for this home match and he along with Ashwin, I thought, would strangle and choke my batting.

But both the Nationals went at 10 or above and my lone spinner fared better going at a touch below 6 rpo.

randiv and ashwin choked againest sanga and sachin two best spin players in the world...as i said to ajfer before bringing in new players and play them stright away could work againest KCC and WN, let them have new players..exactly that happened :D

Nadim
August 29, 2012, 07:23 AM
Good good i would rather face La than Washington ;)

Last time we played La, won by 5 runs..hope to do the same :waiting:

Isnaad
August 29, 2012, 07:23 AM
Best of luck to the top 4. Deserving.

Nadim
August 30, 2012, 10:12 AM
Miami Heat @ LA Kings

Miami Heat's XI
1) Marcus Trescothick
2) Mohammad Hafeez
3) Adam Voges
5) James Taylor
6) Sahid Afridi
7) Matt Prior (WK )
8) A. Cook
9) George Dockrell
10) M. Starc
11) Dirk Nannes

Since Raina started bowling...i would bring Cook in palace of Mascrenahas.

Maysun
August 30, 2012, 12:37 PM
Miami Heat @ LA Kings

Miami Heat's XI
1) Marcus Trescothick
2) Mohammad Hafeez
3) Adam Voges
5) James Taylor
6) Sahid Afridi
7) Matt Prior (WK )
8) A. Cook
9) George Dockrell
10) M. Starc
11) Dirk Nannes

Since Raina started bowling...i would bring Cook in palace of Mascrenahas.

LA Kings lineup:
Sachin Tendulkar (c)
HH Gibbs
Kumar Sangakkara
David Hussey
Ryan ten Doeschate
Rohit Sharma
AB de Villiers (wk)
Abdul Razzaq
Irfan Pathan
Sohail Tanvir
Adil Rashid

Night_wolf
August 31, 2012, 03:32 AM

1. V Shewag
2. K akmal
3. L Wright
4. J Franklin
5. K Pollard
6. Y Pathan
7. A Mahmood
8. J Botha
9. T Odoyo
10. D Bolinger
11. P Cummins

AsifTheManRahman
August 31, 2012, 11:49 AM

1. V Shewag
2. K akmal
3. L Wright
4. J Franklin
5. K Pollard
6. Y Pathan
7. A Mahmood
8. J Botha
9. T Odoyo
10. D Bolinger
11. P Cummins

vs

TT squad:

1. David Warner
2. Brendon McCullum (wk)
3. Virat Kohli (c)
4. Daniel Harris
5. Thilan Samaraweera
6. Imran Farhat
7. Darren Stevens
8. Stuart Clark
9. Shane Bond
10. Hamid Hassan
11. Rangana Herath

Maysun
August 31, 2012, 12:21 PM
Afridi missed out today's game due to his back problem.

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 02:59 PM
Afridi is not active for the Championship games. So replace him if you have him.

Both games will be done by tonight.

Nadim
August 31, 2012, 03:08 PM
Miami Heat @ LA Kings

Miami Heat's XI
1) Marcus Trescothick
2) Mohammad Hafeez
3) Adam Voges
5) James Taylor
6) A. Cook
7) Matt Prior (WK )
8) D. Mascarenhas
9) George Dockrell
10) M. Starc
11) Dirk Nannes

Updated

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 07:50 PM
Up next: Miami Heat @ LA Kings. First Division Title Game!

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 08:13 PM
Miami Heat @ LA Kings
2012 Divisional Title Game - South

Toss: LA (Bowl)

http://i.imgur.com/TsnxL.png

http://i.imgur.com/02aa6.png

Final: Los Angeles won by 8 wickets.
Man of the Match: Herchelle Gibbs

LA KINGS are 2012 MLC South Champions!

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 08:22 PM
Many congratulations LA KINGS! You guys are going through to the World Series I!! Well done! From being the first team to get eliminated to first team to enter the World Series! What a journey, LA! First the hockey team, now their cricket team! Great year for the city! BELIEVE!

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 08:24 PM
Up next: The Bulls take on the red-hot, heavy hitters, current tournament favorite Toronto Tyrants.

Toronto Tyrants @ Chicago Bulls.

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 08:32 PM
2012 Divisional Title Game - North

Toss: Toronto (Bat)

http://i.imgur.com/yywHT.png

http://i.imgur.com/LfEDs.png

Final: Toronto won by 4 runs.
Man of the Match: Hamid Hasan

TORONTO TYRANTS are 2012 MLC North Champions!

BengaliPagol
August 31, 2012, 08:42 PM
Congrats LA. You certainly have been in the underdog of the comp. Now you are the winner. And also unlucky loss by the Bulls. You lost by 4 runs to TT, the same amount of runs i lost to TT as well.

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 08:48 PM
First of all, WOW! That was some game we'd just witnessed. It will go down as one of the best games of the season! WOW! After an inning full of quick cameos from the Tyrants' batsmen, it was all about Hamid Hasan, dominating with the ball. Sehwag was the key wicket in this chase and the Afghani quick got rid of him early. Bulls' top order crumbled under 15 runs. But the game was never over when the likes of Pollar, Pathan and Mahmood, all hard hitting finishers were waiting to follow each other. The Bulls never stopped fighting. They took the game down the wire. But they did fail to take the Bulls over the line. Needing only 9 to win from the last over with Pathan and Mahmood in the middle, with 5 wickets in hand, everyone in the Wrigley stadium thought they would be back here next week to watch the first game of the World Series. But it was not to be. Clark had already bowled a maiden over against Pollard delivered a great last over, and shut out the Bulls.

Congratulations Tyrants, you are going through to the world series!

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 08:56 PM
WORLD SERIES I

- Travel Day -

LA Kings @ Toronto Tyrants

- Travel Day -

Toronto Tyrants @ LA Kings

- Travel Day -

Night_wolf
August 31, 2012, 09:37 PM
good fight by the team, congrats tyrants

mixed season for me..LWLWLWL..never consistent

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 09:55 PM
Tough luck Bulls and Heat.

Ajfar
August 31, 2012, 10:01 PM
Wow both close games. I think the Simulation's got it right. As the tournament go on the teams get better and games tend to be closer.

I'm rooting for Toronto. MLC Trophy belongs to North Division!! Go Toronto.

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 10:19 PM
^ yup. The "form row" built up as the league continued, players got into the "groove." Also when special skills were unlocked, game became more open and dynamic.

Maysun
August 31, 2012, 10:45 PM
WOW I'm a happy GM :)

Ajfar
August 31, 2012, 11:18 PM
^ yup. The "form row" built up as the league continued, players got into the "groove." Also when special skills were unlocked, game became more open and dynamic.

When you say special skills do these skills get unlocked for every single players or just selected players?

Dilscoop
September 1, 2012, 12:03 AM
^ The ones I select. And I usually selected the performers and big names.

Night_wolf
September 1, 2012, 03:45 AM
Playoff/Championship stats

Top 5 batsman

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1543&stc=1&d=1346489004

Top 5 Bowlers

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1544&stc=1&d=1346489023

* Franklin has the same SR as Razzak and Cummins, i forgot to include that

Tigers_eye
September 1, 2012, 08:47 AM
Its been few days I couldn't login at BC. Congrats on LA Kings and Toronto Tyrants. TT are the favorites. But I would back division all the way. Lets go Kings.

For the players, coaches and advisors, what a vacation we had at the Bahama's. This is how one should party. Next year we would kick everyone's rear.

Maysun
September 1, 2012, 10:50 AM
When do we begin with the World Series, Dilscoop?

Dilscoop
September 1, 2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks NW. Once again, you have been awesome this season!

Maysun, soon, as in tonight, once you guys are ready.

Maysun
September 1, 2012, 02:19 PM
I will wait for the TT GM to post his XI

Dilscoop
September 1, 2012, 03:14 PM
WSI Logo.

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1549&stc=1&d=1346530531

Maysun
September 2, 2012, 04:28 AM
Ok ATMR is taking a while to post his XI. I'll just go ahead.

1. LA Kings @ Toronto Tyrants

LA Kings lineup:

Sachin Tendulkar (c)
HH Gibbs
Kumar Sangakkara
David Hussey
Ryan ten Doeschate
Rohit Sharma
AB de Villiers (wk)
Abdul Razzaq
Irfan Pathan
Sohail Tanvir
Adil Rashid

AsifTheManRahman
September 2, 2012, 11:22 AM
1. LA Kings @ Toronto Tyrants

Toronto Tyrants lineup:

1. David Warner
2. Brendon McCullum (wk)
3. Virat Kohli (c)
4. Daniel Harris
5. Yuvraj Singh
6. Thilan Samaraweera
7. Darren Stevens
8. Imran Tahir
9. Shane Bond
10. Hamid Hassan
11. Rangana Herath

Tahir and Singh come back to replace Clark and Farhat respectively.

Dilscoop
September 2, 2012, 09:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BRXES.png

http://i.imgur.com/W3dZT.png

News Updates (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=1560382#post1560382)

Dilscoop
September 2, 2012, 11:56 PM
Toss: Tendulkar has won the toss and LA Kings decided to bat first.

Will the underdogs continue to fight or will the tournament favorite dent their high spirit early in the series. Lets find out.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 12:07 AM
First Inning -
Kings: 181/6 - (Tendulkar 69, Sangakkara 44, Gibbs 37)

Herath: 17/3
Stevens: 26/1

Kings should be happy with this total, but they can't let their guard down. Tyrants have chased down even higher totals at home, way too comfortably. But this is the World Series, World's biggest stage, a whole new level. Kings' defense will have to fight all 120 balls. Home crowd will be right behind their team. Stay tuned.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 12:10 AM
The chase:

Tyrants 82/2 after 10. Kohli 20*. Razzak 3-21/1

Kings got rid of Warner early in the chase, and the danger man McCullum continued to build his form.

Zunaid
September 3, 2012, 12:38 AM
Kohli will take them home.

Night_wolf
September 3, 2012, 12:40 AM
i am missing this because of 5 runs..oh man it hurts!

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 12:53 AM
GAME ONEWorld Series i
King City, Toronto

Toss: LA (Bat)

http://i.imgur.com/pPNkO.png

http://i.imgur.com/08l0x.png

Final: Los Angeles Kings won by 43 runs.
Man of the Match: Abdur Razzaq
Series: 1-0 Kings

Report: LA Kings won the toss and not surprising chose to bat first on a pitch that is known for high scoring battles. Gibbs provided the early big hits for the Kings, with text book shots from the little master at the other end. Young Tyrants' quick Hamid Hasan, who has been brilliant through out the season looked far off his game, going at 15 per over in first spell, eventually finishing his figures wicketless. Gibbs entertaining innings, not for the home crowd though, lasted for only 15 balls and Tendulkar was joined by the other fine-tune lefty Kumar Sangakkara in the 5th over at 60/1. Together they took the Kings past 150, before the 15h over. Kings looked to go well beyond 180 at this point but their middle order failed to push on once Tendulkar was bowled by Herath as he tired to accelerate. Followed my a mixup between Sangakkara and David Hussey. Razzak closed the Kings' inning with couple of late hits.

Loud cheer followed the duos as they walked out for the first time in the world series. But the crowd was quite just within 4 deliveries as Razzaq got rid of Warner for a duck, but not for long. In form and regular season MVP continued to strike from the other end. McCullum brought up the 2nd fastest fifty of the 2012 season, and fastest of the World Series, in just 22 balls. Razzak was unable to tackle McCullum, but the other low-order all rounder Irfan Pathan got rid the danger man in his 2nd over. And things only went down hill from there for the TT. Unable to keep up with the RRR, thanks to some tight bowling and great defense, Tyrants eventually gave up the chase.

All 4 top order batsmen from both sides were considered for the MoM award, but it was Razzak's all-round performance that deservedly won the prize. High flying Kings will take on the Tyrants for the 2nd game of the series tomorrow.

Maysun
September 3, 2012, 12:55 AM
Updates Dilscoop

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 01:00 AM
Nothing like going one up in the opener, that too away from home.

Maysun
September 3, 2012, 01:04 AM
Yep. Away from home. Good victory. :)

BengaliPagol
September 3, 2012, 03:04 AM

i know how you feel.

AsifTheManRahman
September 3, 2012, 10:21 AM
Good win Kings. We were pathetic. Need to destroy some dressing room furniture to wake these sissies up. Wonder why Yuvraj, with a 150 SR, hasn't done jack for me all season.

Maysun
September 3, 2012, 11:50 AM
2. LA Kings @ Toronto Tyrants

LA Kings lineup:

Sachin Tendulkar (c)
HH Gibbs
Kumar Sangakkara
David Hussey
Ryan ten Doeschate
Rohit Sharma
AB de Villiers (wk)
Abdul Razzaq
Irfan Pathan
Sohail Tanvir
Adil Rashid

AsifTheManRahman
September 3, 2012, 09:24 PM
2. LA Kings @ Toronto Tyrants

Tyrants lineup:

1. David Warner
2. Brendon McCullum (wk)
3. Virat Kohli (c)
4. Daniel Harris
5. Thilan Samaraweera
6. Imran Farhat
7. Darren Stevens
8. Stuart Clark
9. Shane Bond
10. Hamid Hassan
11. Rangana Herath

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 10:50 PM
Game 2 coming up. Find out if the favorites can hit back and level the series. Or will the underdogs continue their late flair.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 10:56 PM

i know how you feel.

I think BOS, Nationals can support that. All came 2nd in close games.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 10:58 PM
Game 2 Update:

Toss: Once again Sachin Tendulkar got it right and once again LA Kings will be batting first.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 11:04 PM
LA Kings: 49/0 after 5.
S Tendulkar 18* (15b 1x6)
H Gibbs 40* (21b 5x4 2x6)

Once again, Gibbs providing the early fire works, doing it even better than last night. He got off the mark with a edgy 6 from the first ball he faced, on the 2nd ball off the inning. He's been middling everything since.

AsifTheManRahman
September 3, 2012, 11:05 PM
How do Gibbs and Tendulkar suddenly become the best T20 players when in real life they can't score if their lives depend on it?

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 11:13 PM
Game 2 Update -

LA Kings: 92/1 from 10.0 overs (RR: 9.20)
S Tendulkar 36* (29b 2x4 1x6)
K Sangakkara 7* (8b)

Gibbs was runout on 45, a direct throw from Darren Stevens. Much needed break through.

H Gibbs run out (D Stevens) 45 (23b 6x4 2x6) 195.65

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 11:16 PM
How do Gibbs and Tendulkar suddenly become the best T20 players when in real life they can't score if their lives depend on it?

Certainly not anywhere near the duo, but they both have a 100, with SR 125ish. Sachin avg. almost 40. Not all that bad. And they have been scoring for the Kings.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 11:33 PM
LA Kings: 172/7

Tendulkar 55 (42)
Gibbs 45 (23)
H Hasan 33/3

Once again the LA Kings middle order failed like they have been through out the whole season. But can they defend this total against this powerful batting line up? Find out

Zunaid
September 3, 2012, 11:35 PM
The Tyrant GM made a very astute draft of Hamid Hassan.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 11:40 PM
X-perts think Kings are about 20 runs shorts, runs they left out on the field. Their defense will have to do a even better job than Kohli's men.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 11:42 PM
Tonrot Tyrants: 53/0 after 5.0 overs (RR: 10.60, RRR: 8.00)
B McCullum 19* (15b 3x4)
D Warner 32* (15b 6x4)

Tyrants are ahead of the RRR. They haven't hit any maximums yet, but their RBW has been phenomenal.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 11:49 PM
Toronto Tyrants: 109/4 from 11.0 overs (RR: 9.91, RRR: 7.11)
I Farhat 4* (4b)
V Kohli 9* (11b)

From 7th to 9th, TT has lost their duos and middle half of middle order. They are still ahead of the RRR. Kohli is the key wicket.

Dilscoop
September 4, 2012, 12:08 AM
GAME TWOWorld Series i
King City, Toronto

http://i.imgur.com/Vz1sp.png

http://i.imgur.com/zFiQH.png

Final: Los Angeles Kings won by 27 runs.
Man of the Match: Sachin Tendulkar
Series: 2-0 Kings

LA Kings done the unbelievable! They've breezed through to a 2-0 lead and now they will have the home advantage! Tendulkar, clutch! What a series he's having so far, leading his team from the front.

Critics will point fingers at the Tyrants' batting, but it's their defense that let a shaky batting order post 170+ in back-back games, in the World Series! But of course their world class batting line up known for their chasing is failing to click at the most crucial time.

Kings are no longer the underdogs in this series. But their middle order will have fire soon because Tendulkar-Gibbs won't be scoring every day. Otherwise they could be facing a similar scenario like the Tyrants. They will fly home to LA tonight and will be looking to close the series at home. Tyrants letting their "favorite" tag work against them. They will have to find themselves again and bring the series back to Toronto for game 6 and 7.

Dilscoop
September 4, 2012, 12:10 AM
What's happening!! If the Tyrants play like this, this series will be over by game 4! Not good! They just have to survive the next 2 games. And the Kings would like to finish it at home.

Fans get your votes in!

AsifTheManRahman
September 4, 2012, 12:14 AM
Scored 180+ all season and failing now, when it matters most.

Dilscoop
September 4, 2012, 12:17 AM
I will be honest, I did not expect this from either team. I def thought it would be 2-0 Tyrants, at best (for LA) 1-1. Kings really having a dream run since Denver got kicked out.

Zunaid
September 4, 2012, 12:26 AM
I guess the simulator was coded in Opposite World. :)

Maysun
September 4, 2012, 12:33 AM
Sweet. :)

The middle order worries me though

Maysun
September 4, 2012, 09:19 AM
When is the next game Dilscoop?

Dilscoop
September 4, 2012, 06:52 PM
Tomorrow. But post your line ups as soon as you can.

Maysun
September 5, 2012, 08:11 AM
3. Toronto Tyrants @ LA Kings

LA Kings lineup:

Sachin Tendulkar (c)
HH Gibbs
Kumar Sangakkara
David Hussey
Ryan ten Doeschate
Rohit Sharma
AB de Villiers (wk)
Abdul Razzaq
Irfan Pathan
Sohail Tanvir
Adil Rashid

AsifTheManRahman
September 5, 2012, 09:29 AM
3. Toronto Tyrants @ LA Kings

Tyrants lineup:

1. David Warner
2. Brendon McCullum (wk)
3. Virat Kohli (c)
4. Daniel Harris
5. Yuvraj Singh
6. Thilan Samaraweera
7. Imran Farhat
8. Paul Collingwood
9. Shane Bond
10. Hamid Hassan
11. Rangana Herath

AsifTheManRahman
September 5, 2012, 09:49 AM
Btw, Imran Farhat shouldn't be bowling, but the simulator keeps giving him an over every game and one or the other of my top bowlers ends up falling short of his quota.

Dilscoop
September 5, 2012, 10:49 PM
3rd game of the World Series I coming up! (Kinda busy, so no in game details. I'll just run the game now and post it.)

Dilscoop
September 5, 2012, 10:55 PM
Btw, Imran Farhat shouldn't be bowling, but the simulator keeps giving him an over every game and one or the other of my top bowlers ends up falling short of his quota.

I don't know why he bowls. His bowling is turned off and it's rated pretty low.

Dilscoop
September 5, 2012, 11:45 PM
Game 3
World Series I

http://i.imgur.com/iJzK5.png

(I have been playing too much Madden 13 lately, so I had to do a quick star rating matchup.)

Based on recent forms LA Kings get half extra star or else it would have been 2.5-3 at the beginning of the series. And they are behind even with home field advantage-- that's based on what it looks like on the sim.

Toronto Tyrants, even down 2, still as dangerous as they were. Except, their middle order was never test up until now (besides Kohli), thanks to the dynamic duo. They didn't get much game time so it's hurting their Form ratios. They have been exposed in the World Series and they are suffering.

Also notice how they haven't had the chance to bat first in this series yet. Tendulkar has been 100% in toss so far. Well tonight, Kohli will get a chance to call, lets see if we can have the duos in front the TV early.)

Dilscoop
September 6, 2012, 12:00 AM
Toss: Sachin Tendulkar has won the toss for the 3rd time in the World Series. And take a guess? Yes, Kings will be batting first again. Since playoffs Kohli's 3-3 in Toss.

(Full score to follow. No in games...)

Dilscoop
September 6, 2012, 12:09 AM
GAME THREEWorld Series i
LA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles

http://i.imgur.com/j9HH4.png

http://i.imgur.com/TSWAc.png

Final: Los Angeles Kings won by 25 runs.
Man of the Match: Herschel Gibbs
Series: 3-0 LA

Dilscoop
September 6, 2012, 12:10 AM
As much as I'm happy for the Kings, this is NOT good from our marketing prospective! We want game 7 (at least 6 at this point)!! Tyrants! What's up!?

Maysun
September 6, 2012, 12:34 AM
Nice. 3-0 up. :)

Night_wolf
September 6, 2012, 03:13 AM
Every match tyrants bowling is leaking runs..not just in the WS but also entire MLC, Toronto got through the WS because of their strong Batting lineup but that line up cant handle the pressure of a chase

if not batting 1st i see no chance for the tyrants

AsifTheManRahman
September 6, 2012, 07:33 AM
I tried to recruit good batsmen, but it came at the expense of good potential bowlers.

Zunaid
September 6, 2012, 07:40 AM
Coming back form three down. I don't see it happening.